PDA

View Full Version : This makes me sick...

Sense
08-20-2011, 03:03 PM
kelmEZe8whI

I had not seen it til today, not sure if it was posted in the politics forum or here, idrgaf...

Sisk
08-20-2011, 03:27 PM
It's fucked up, no doubt. As far as the helicopter attacking them, their camera could be mistaken for a weapon. Apparently there was a squad under fire near that area that had just taken RPG fire and was requesting assistance.

Anyways, when your enemy dresses up as civilians it's impossible to know who your true enemy is. That's why this happens frequently. We could go on for days and days about why we're there and all of that, but the bottom line is that in a war zone where your enemy is in disguise, this will happen. Not defending it, just stating the facts.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Also, it's easy to criticize people's actions in a war zone. I've never been to war - so I'm not going to begin to act like I know how I would act in any given situation. They say things like "got those bastards" and what-not that I know adds shock value (as if it's needed) to the video and makes people pissed off. However, it's their understanding that these people had engaged their own men or were on their way to attack. They weren't aware that they were journalists.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 03:42 PM
A retarded neoconservative Aggie ball squeezer trying to justify killing a bunch of innocent people?

Who woulda seen that one coming!

Sisk
08-20-2011, 03:48 PM
You're an idiot if you think I'm justifying anything. It is fucked up and terribly sad. It shouldn't have happened. Just like friendly fire shouldn't happen. Just like no civilian should ever die in a war. But we live in a fucked up world.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 03:50 PM
You're an idiot if you think I'm justifying anything.

:lmao:lmao:lmao this isn't trying to justify it:

their camera could be mistaken for a weapon

when your enemy dresses up as civilians it's impossible to know who your true enemy is. That's why this happens frequently.

in a war zone where your enemy is in disguise, this will happen.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 03:52 PM
You're an idiot if you think I'm justifying anything. It is fucked up and terribly sad. It shouldn't have happened. Just like friendly fire shouldn't happen. Just like no civilian should ever die in a war. But we live in a fucked up world.
:lol classic military logic.

"Yeah we supposedly kill a bunch of innocent people who don't deserve to die in the slightest who we're supposed to be 'spreading freedom' to, but oh well what are you gonna do, charge it to tha game!"

Sisk
08-20-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm stating how this could happen. Not saying that, in hindsight, their actions were correct. Obviously, they weren't. But given what they thought at that time I can see how they believed the actions they took were necessary.

Once again, I do not support or condone what happened. It's a terrible fucking situation.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 03:57 PM
So, given your post, you believe that they knew that these people were innocent the whole time? That they knew children were in the van? That they knew it was a camera? That they knew they were media members?

If you believe all that, then I understand your anger.

I believe they thought they were armed with AK-47's and RPGs. They believed they were about to flank their soldiers. That's what I think, and that's what their dialogue and actions suggest.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:02 PM
So, given your post, you believe that they knew that these people were innocent the whole time? That they knew children were in the van? That they knew it was a camera? That they knew they were media members?

I believe they thought they were armed with AK-47's and RPGs. They believed they were about to flank their soldiers. That's what I think, and that's what their dialogue and actions suggest.
:lmao so unless the military knows there is a 100% chance someone is innocent, it's OK to shoot them? MY WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS HOW FUCKTARDED the military's "Blow everything to shit, then investigate and ask questions once the civilians are dead" procedure is barbaric and disgraceful to America.

In Aggieland tho, you guys seem to think it's awesome. It's why every billy badass who was picked on in school joins the military so he can go shoot up some innocent people.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:06 PM
:lmao so unless the military knows there is a 100% chance someone is innocent, it's OK to shoot them? MY WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS HOW FUCKTARDED the military's "Blow everything to shit, then investigate and ask questions once the civilians are dead" procedure is barbaric and disgraceful to America.

In Aggieland tho, you guys seem to think it's awesome. It's why every billy badass who was picked on in school joins the military so he can go shoot up some innocent people.

So on the flip side, they don't engage. They assume they're camera's and tripods so they choose not to attack them.

The men continue to advance and turns out, they had RPGs and AK-47's. They successfully flank a platoon of Army Rangers. 8 Rangers are killed. When the RPG is fired, it hits a house that the Rangers are walking by, killing a mother, a father, and their two children.

BlackSwordsMan
08-20-2011, 04:09 PM
How could you not join Al-Queda when your friends get blown up in front of you just for standing on a side walk. Jesus

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:11 PM
So on the flip side, they don't engage. They assume they're camera's and tripods so they choose not to attack them.

The men continue to advance and turns out, they had RPGs and AK-47's. They successfully flank a platoon of Army Rangers. 8 Rangers are killed. When the RPG is fired, it hits a house that the Rangers are walking by, killing a mother, a father, and their two children.
1) :lmao this^ is you "not trying to justify" it.
2) So you're saying all Iraqi citizens risk being killed if they are doing anything at all that can be mistaken as a threat to American troops? Man, and I thought Sadam Hussein was an oppressive dictator. He ain't shit compared to the US military.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:14 PM
How could you not join Al-Queda when your friends get blown up in front of you just for standing on a side walk. Jesus
That's the thing dumbfuck hicks don't realize. Videos like the one in the OP spread Islamic extremism. It becomes 100x easier for a terrorist organization to recruit new terrorists when they have a video of American soldiers murdering innocent Islamic people.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:25 PM
1) :lmao this^ is you "not trying to justify" it.
2) So you're saying all Iraqi citizens risk being killed if they are doing anything at all that can be mistaken as a threat to American troops? Man, and I thought Sadam Hussein was an oppressive dictator. He ain't shit compared to the US military.

Yes, I am saying that. It's a war zone. In war zones, people die. Especially when the enemy is dressed up like you.

To compare Hussein to a foreign military force is just ignorant.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:26 PM
That's the thing dumbfuck hicks don't realize. Videos like the one in the OP spread Islamic extremism. It becomes 100x easier for a terrorist organization to recruit new terrorists when they have a video of American soldiers murdering innocent Islamic people.

I'm well aware of this.

It's just like your people and the Palestinians. I don't see you criticizing your father land.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes, I am saying that. It's a war zone. In war zones, people die. Especially when the enemy is dressed up like you.

To compare Hussein to a foreign military force is just ignorant.
Who made it a fuckin warzone? They were living there before it became a warzone, what the fuck do you expect innocent Iraqis to do who had their lives thrown upside down by America's military?

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Who made it a fuckin warzone? They were living there before it became a warzone, what the fuck do you expect innocent Iraqis to do who had their lives thrown upside down by America's military?

I expect them to be angry and wants us to get the fuck out. Not sure what you expect me to say.

silverblk mystix
08-20-2011, 04:34 PM

You are really out of touch with reality. What did you think WAR was?

Butterflies & Panda Bears?

Where the fuck were you when georgie bush was draggin' us into war just to satisfy his greed and his supporters greed?

If you wanna charge these deaths to anyone -start with the Bush administration.

War is killing each other and our military is no cleaner than their military.

Killing is killing-no matter how anyone tries to justify it-period.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:35 PM
It's just like your people and the Palestinians. I don't see you criticizing your father land.
No, it's not, and even still Israel has done plenty of fucked up things to Palestinians, and there's a reason why the majority of Israel's population doesn't support what their military is doing.

There are countless Palestinian suicide bombings that kill innocent Israeli people. Iraq has never acted with any aggression whatsoever towards America. Iraq is not a threat in any way towards America or the American people. These aren't Iraqis living in the US, they're living in a country the US went across the world to occupy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I expect them to be angry and wants us to get the fuck out. Not sure what you expect me to say.
I want you to say, "I'm OK with innocent Iraqis who never had any intention of harming America being helpless and waking up every day with a high probability of being killed" since that's what you've been arguing in this thread. You don't seem to care that the US military did to these Iraqi people the same thing that Nazi Germany did to innocent people across Europe.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:39 PM
No, it's not, and even still Israel has done plenty of fucked up things to Palestinians, and there's a reason why the majority of Israel's population doesn't support what their military is doing.

There are countless Palestinian suicide bombings that kill innocent Israeli people. Iraq has never acted with any aggression whatsoever towards America. Iraq is not a threat in any way towards America or the American people. These aren't Iraqis living in the US, they're living in a country the US went across the world to occupy.

The fact that each side adds fuel for hatred makes this situation very similar. Sorry you can't see that.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:41 PM
I want you to say, "I'm OK with innocent Iraqis who never had any intention of harming America being helpless and waking up every day with a high probability of being killed" since that's what you've been arguing in this thread. You don't seem to care that the US military did to these Iraqi people the same thing that Nazi Germany did to innocent people across Europe.

And under Saddam their lives weren't at risk? Do you have any idea how many innocents died under Saddam? I disagree with all of these innocent killings. I wish none would happen, but that's not the world we live in. We need to leave Iraq and let them have their country back. That's what I think.

Holy shit comparing this to the holocaust. As a Jew, even. Wow. Not even close.

Oh, and:

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (100%)."

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:41 PM
The fact that each side adds fuel for hatred makes this situation very similar. Sorry you can't see that.
A minute ago you said it's "just like". There's a difference between having some similarities and being "just like". Classic goalpost move.

The similarities between the two situations don't justify America killing innocent people in a country that was never a threat to America.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:43 PM
A minute ago you said it's "just like". There's a difference between having some similarities and being "just like". Classic goalpost move.

The similarities between the two situations don't justify America killing innocent people in a country that was never a threat to America.

The jews/Israel wasn't a threat to Palestine before they came in and took their land from them. What did you say about the U.S. occupying Iraq? I'll give you that. But at least we're not saying "this was your home, but now it's ours".

Not moving any goalpost. You're just behind.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:47 PM
And under Saddam their lives weren't at risk? Do you have any idea how many innocents died under Saddam?
Less than the hundreds of thousands of people who died because of this war. America has caused more innocent Iraqi deaths than Sadam has, and it's not even close.

I disagree with all of these innocent killings.
Then why do you care so much about giving a legit reason for the killings?

that's not the world we live in.
Innocent people getting gunned down by a chopper for carrying a camera? No, that's not the world you or I live in. That's the world Iraqi citizens live in because of the situation our government/military created.

Holy shit comparing this to the holocaust. As a Jew, even. Wow. Not even close.
I wasn't comparing it to the Holocaust. I was comparing it to the millions of innocent civilians (of any race/religion) who died in Europe because Hitler turned countries into warzones.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 04:49 PM
The jews/Israel wasn't a threat to Palestine before they came in and took their land from them. What did you say about the U.S. occupying Iraq? I'll give you that. But at least we're not saying "this was your home, but now it's ours".
The Jews had the land before anyone else did, but that's not the point. Palestinian terrorists pose a threat to Israel and have killed thousands of innocent Israelis with suicide bombings over time. Iraq has never been responsible for an attack in America.

Sisk
08-20-2011, 04:54 PM
The bottom line is, I'm not going to sit here like you and have a "holier than thou" attitude towards this situation. I gave reasons as to how this could have happened. You clearly took at it as me beating my chest saying "I'M AN AMERICAN, DAMMIT" which was not my intention at all. It's easy to sit here on my computer and call everyone involved a fucking idiot and hate those involved. I wasn't there, I've never been to war, and I'm not going to act like I was there or that I have been in a war zone.

I feel for those families that are affected and I assure you, I hate it just as much as you do. I wish we weren't there.

BlackSwordsMan
08-20-2011, 05:16 PM
can we all just agree everyone kills innocents in war?

DMC
08-20-2011, 06:14 PM
If the Iraqis are that concerned, they should not allow the militants to dress as them and be among them.

All is fair in love and war. Cry me a river, faggots. None of you have ever done anything that doesn't include a game controller.

DMC
08-20-2011, 06:22 PM
The guy in the video had no business in the military in the first place if he didn't think he would ever see this shit. Free college offers get a lot of pussies like that.

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Comtrails and chemtrails, black helicopters over Burnet and FEMA.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:27 PM
If the Iraqis are that concerned, they should not allow the militants to dress as them and be among them.
Right, cause they control what the militants can/can't do, not the other way around.

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Right, cause they control what the militants can/can't do, not the other way around.

Sucks to be them. They've had only a few thousand years to get some credibility but they are barely out of the stone age. Meanwhile the US has existed only a few hundred years and we are remotely bombing the shit out of them from air conditioned buildings.

I just know their homes are full of shrines to dead Americans.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:37 PM
How do you know that?

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:38 PM
How do you know that?

I would have to kill you if I told you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2011, 07:39 PM
neat

DMC
08-20-2011, 07:39 PM
neat

Not really, but it was effective.

thispego
08-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I've never been to war -

thanks for your opinion

thispego
08-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Lolololol at the dudes 'affliction' t-shirt :lmao

Sisk
08-20-2011, 10:34 PM
thispego don't even act like you've ever done anything near war. If you ever got into a confrontation in public your fucking wife would have to defend you. Pussy.

DMC
08-20-2011, 10:38 PM
thispego don't even act like you've ever done anything near war. If you ever got into a confrontation in public your fucking wife would have to defend you. Pussy.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=236&pictureid=1634

thispego
08-20-2011, 11:04 PM

I'm married? Yall have vivid imaginations

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2011, 11:06 PM
kinetic military action is hell. i don't see how or why people would think otherwise.

desflood
08-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Less than the hundreds of thousands of people who died because of this war. America has caused more innocent Iraqi deaths than Sadam has, and it's not even close.

The Barzani Clan Abductions of 1983:

Masoud Barzani led the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), an ethnic Kurdish revolutionary group fighting Baathist oppression. After Barzani cast his lot with the Iranians in the Iran-Iraq War, Hussein had some 8,000 members of Barzani's clan, including hundreds of women and children, abducted. It is assumed that most were slaughtered; thousands have been discovered in mass graves in southern Iraq.

The al-Anfal Campaign:

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons. The Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 5,000 people. Hussein later blamed the attacks on the Iranians, and the Reagan administration, which supported Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, helped promote this cover story.

The Campaign Against the Marsh Arabs:

Hussein did not limit his genocide to identifiably Kurdish groups; he also targeted the predominantly Shiite Marsh Arabs of southeastern Iraq, the direct descendants of the ancient Mesopotamians. By destroying more than 95% of the region's marshes, he effectively depleted its food supply and destroyed the entire millennia-old culture, reducing the number of Marsh Arabs from 250,000 to approximately 30,000. It is unknown how much of this population drop can be attributed to direct starvation and how much to migration, but the human cost was unquestionably high.

The Post-Uprising Massacres of 1991:

In the aftermath of Operation Desert Storm, the United States encouraged Kurds and Shiites to rebel against Hussein's regime--then withdrew and refused to support them, leaving an unknown number to be slaughtered. At one point, Hussein's regime killed as many as 2,000 suspected Kurdish rebels every day. Some two million Kurds hazarded the dangerous trek through the mountains to Iran and Turkey, hundreds of thousands dying in the process.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/internationalhumanrights/p/saddam_hussein.htm

Estimated number of civilian Iraqi casualties caused by the war to date: 102,000-111,000.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/

koriwhat
08-21-2011, 12:02 AM
that's some sick and sad shit indeed... no doubt.

Stringer_Bell
08-21-2011, 12:16 AM
The government went hard after the dude that leaked the clip, PFC Manning. There were so many inaccuracies between what the airteam saw and what the video shows - boggles my mind how they'd come back harder on the people exposing the truth of the incident rather than the people that attempted to cover it up. But that's war, someone has a profit to make and if drastic changes occured in the Iraq occupation as a result of this getting out in 2007, then that's nearly 4 years of lost profits from whoever in the fucking world stands to profit from that clusterfuck.

But no! Let's not ask why we're losing so much in the Middle East, let's focus on cutting benefits and medical care to low income and elderly people in the US - and keeping gay marriage illegal. That's the kind of shit our Reps are concerned about, real important shit like that. Uh huh.

Sisk
08-21-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm married? Yall have vivid imaginations

Your master. There. Happy?

DMC
08-21-2011, 02:28 AM
The Barzani Clan Abductions of 1983:

Masoud Barzani led the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), an ethnic Kurdish revolutionary group fighting Baathist oppression. After Barzani cast his lot with the Iranians in the Iran-Iraq War, Hussein had some 8,000 members of Barzani's clan, including hundreds of women and children, abducted. It is assumed that most were slaughtered; thousands have been discovered in mass graves in southern Iraq.

The al-Anfal Campaign:

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons. The Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 5,000 people. Hussein later blamed the attacks on the Iranians, and the Reagan administration, which supported Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, helped promote this cover story.

The Campaign Against the Marsh Arabs:

Hussein did not limit his genocide to identifiably Kurdish groups; he also targeted the predominantly Shiite Marsh Arabs of southeastern Iraq, the direct descendants of the ancient Mesopotamians. By destroying more than 95% of the region's marshes, he effectively depleted its food supply and destroyed the entire millennia-old culture, reducing the number of Marsh Arabs from 250,000 to approximately 30,000. It is unknown how much of this population drop can be attributed to direct starvation and how much to migration, but the human cost was unquestionably high.

The Post-Uprising Massacres of 1991:

In the aftermath of Operation Desert Storm, the United States encouraged Kurds and Shiites to rebel against Hussein's regime--then withdrew and refused to support them, leaving an unknown number to be slaughtered. At one point, Hussein's regime killed as many as 2,000 suspected Kurdish rebels every day. Some two million Kurds hazarded the dangerous trek through the mountains to Iran and Turkey, hundreds of thousands dying in the process.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/internationalhumanrights/p/saddam_hussein.htm

Estimated number of civilian Iraqi casualties caused by the war to date: 102,000-111,000.

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/

Yeah, but they weren't carrying cameras.

TE
08-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Fucking terrible.

thispego
08-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Your master. There. Happy?

lol vivid imagination

hehateme
08-21-2011, 09:42 AM
This shit happens in every war dating back to god knows when. The only difference is this was recorded.

Here's my question to DoK. Placed in the same situation do you man up and tell your supervisors no when that guarantees you a court martial for insuboridnation and possible treason which pulls 10-20 in a max prison and seals your fate for life after it or do you puss out also and pull a "yes sir" like many others do to keep your job and life.

Shittin on the regular military people for doing their job is a joke. If you want to start somewhere with a fight go from the top down and work your way there first otherwise your words are nothing but straight faggot talk from a bitch with no voice behind a monitor.

leemajors
08-21-2011, 11:24 AM
it's terrible to expect people to be held accountable for their personal actions.

Wild Cobra
08-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Well, civilians embedded with the enemy should expect to have a short lifespan.

It was his decision!

DMC
08-21-2011, 11:37 AM
it's terrible to expect people to be held accountable for their personal actions.

It's wrong to expect engagements in a civilian setting to not end in civilian deaths.

It's also a chance the press takes when they enter into war zones.

There must be this unparalleled trust of the US forces by the press, as they seem to move around the battlefield as if it's a mock up.

Wild Cobra
08-21-2011, 11:37 AM
I had not seen it til today, not sure if it was posted in the politics forum or here, idrgaf...
Yes, this was debated right after the video release some months back.

The reported was embedded with the enemy. He was shot as if he was one of them.

DMC
08-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Oh, and how about the other brilliant move: Hey, helicopter gunfire just killed about 10 people standing in front of me. I think I will drive my van with my kids in it up there and pick up some bodies.

They don't view kids as we do.

Sisk
08-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Oh, and how about the other brilliant move: Hey, helicopter gunfire just killed about 10 people standing in front of me. I think I will drive my van with my kids in it up there and pick up some bodies.

This.

leemajors
08-21-2011, 12:38 PM

While that may be true, I'd say you have little to no idea how they view anything.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 12:44 PM
crofl here come the military sympathizers

America, FUCK YEAH!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Here's my question to DoK. Placed in the same situation do you man up and tell your supervisors no when that guarantees you a court martial for insuboridnation and possible treason which pulls 10-20 in a max prison and seals your fate for life after it or do you puss out also and pull a "yes sir" like many others do to keep your job and life.

I'd never take a job that requires me to kill innocent children to avoid a court martial.

resistanze
08-21-2011, 12:54 PM

America, FUCK YEAH!

This is war. How would they knew if that was a baby or a terrorist dressed as a baby. Kill them all!

Axe Murderer
08-21-2011, 12:55 PM
This shit happens in every war dating back to god knows when. The only difference is this was recorded.

Shittin on the regular military people for doing their job is a joke. If you want to start somewhere with a fight go from the top down and work your way there first otherwise your words are nothing but straight faggot talk from a bitch with no voice behind a monitor.

he's not blaming it just on the actual soldiers, but the military as a whole

Franklin
08-21-2011, 01:03 PM
lol you gotta love the military nuthuggers going to the patented Vietnam vet line, "You don't know man! You weren't there!"

Wild Cobra
08-21-2011, 01:24 PM

I don't recall seeing kids in the video. How were they to know?

Would any sane person drive a van full of kids into a combat zone? They had to have seen what was going on.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 02:06 PM
This is war. How would they knew if that was a baby or a terrorist dressed as a baby. Kill them all!
Unless we know for sure that baby didn't have a bomb surgically inserted into his rectum, the military has every right to spray the baby with machine gun bullets!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 02:13 PM
I love how Wild KKKobra acts like these Iraqis made a conscious decision to live in a war zone and didn't already live there before the American military made the area a war zone.

Wild Cobra
08-21-2011, 02:34 PM
I love how Wild KKKobra acts like these Iraqis made a conscious decision to live in a war zone and didn't already live there before the American military made the area a war zone.
You may not like me pointing out possibilities, but at least I don't display the lack of ethics you do.

I agree they didn't make a decision to live in a war zone if that was the case, however, they did make the decision to rescue a terrorist. Surely, they could see what had happened.

I don't recall the reference of children in the van, when the story broke so long ago. What is meant by children? Toddlers? Teenagers? Young soldiers? And again, I don't recall any "children" being visible in the video.

Wild Cobra's Surgeon
08-21-2011, 02:36 PM
at least I don't display the lack of ethics you do.

I'm gonna let that one marinate for awhile

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 02:42 PM
You may not like me pointing out possibilities, but at least I don't display the lack of ethics you do.

I agree they didn't make a decision to live in a war zone if that was the case, however, they did make the decision to rescue a terrorist. Surely, they could see what had happened.

I don't recall the reference of children in the van, when the story broke so long ago. What is meant by children? Toddlers? Teenagers? Young soldiers? And again, I don't recall any "children" being visible in the video.
A terrorist? They were rescuing some journalist scros mistaken as terrorists

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm gonna let that one marinate for awhile
:lmao

Sisk
08-21-2011, 04:02 PM

America, FUCK YEAH!

You're such a fucking idiot. I bet you've never even been in a fist fight.

Wild Cobra
08-21-2011, 04:05 PM
A terrorist? They were rescuing some journalist scros mistaken as terrorists
And put children in harm's way.

Did they know he was a journalist, who was associating with the terrorists?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 04:07 PM
You're such a fucking idiot. I bet you've never even been in a fist fight.
I've been in a two fist fights before, can't say I've ever squeezed my balls cheering at a football game tho.

Sisk
08-21-2011, 04:13 PM
I've been in a two fist fights before

What?

DMC
08-21-2011, 04:17 PM
While that may be true, I'd say you have little to no idea how they view anything.

I also don't know how dogs view their young, what's your point?

DMC
08-21-2011, 04:21 PM

America, FUCK YEAH!

Anyone who disagrees with you is a military sympathizer, or retarded or some other ad hom.

Maybe you are just a bit naive because you are inexperienced.

Or perhaps the US military should never shoot at anyone not dressed as a solider, because it's well documented that the enemy would never use children as a shield or as a propaganda tool.

Bill_Brasky
08-21-2011, 04:25 PM
This is old and it was a case of mistaken identity. Im against the war and over-militarization so G-dub and his faggot cronies could make more money, but im not so unrealistic to think that the chopper pilots in the vid can control that.

Shit sucks tho, wish we would just leave already.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Maybe you are just a bit naive because you are inexperienced.
:lol yeah, I'm the naive one, the average american, ":cryI wuv the military and they aways twy their best:cry" belief isn't naive at all.

Axe Murderer
08-21-2011, 08:50 PM
What?

crofl

that was a sick comeback. you had no way of arguing logically so you decided to magnify a simple typo "a two" while ignoring the rest of it and using that as your argument. not sure if DoK can log in after det one!

MwPLQ43JVYU

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 08:52 PM

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 08:54 PM
My favorite military nuthugger response of all of them is the meathead response where they try to act hard and say something like, ":madrun:madrun:madrunI'll bet your pansy ass has would never fight in a war and has never been in a fight:madrun:madrun:madrun"

Axe Murderer
08-21-2011, 08:56 PM
it sounds bad but there's no doubt in my mind that most of the people that go to the military these days are ones that were too dumb to go through college and the forces were the only route they could go

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Tbh the military is for people who are lazy and/or stupid and need someone to tell them when to piss/shit/sleep/eat.

hehateme
08-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Actually the military is more corporate and business like with hints of politics mixed in nowadays...the only true frontrunners in the military game are made by way of politics.

The only branch that you refer to that has that mindset still are spec ops or marines due to set ways which still work due to repetitism.

Also, lots of docs/nursers still join the military and are paid exceptionally more than the outside corporate market for their talents and hold Ph.D's in their fields which is why some join in the first place so that refutes your point of lazy/stupid people.

And as for your comment of "I'll bet your pansy ass has would never fight in a war and has never been in a fight"...I care less because I'm not in the military but I am pretty sure there are laws out there that prevent tards like you picking up a weapon in the first place when they still can't stop shitting/wetting their own bed first.

Chalk one up for the game son...you just got trolled.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 09:58 PM
If you have to say I got trolled in the post where you're attempting to troll me, chances of me getting trolled aren't very good.

hehateme
08-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Nice retort...still waiting.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2011, 10:47 PM
waiting for what?

hehateme
08-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Waiting for you to respond with more of your personal opinions about this subject that has no real worthwile information other than stupidity/mental illness (not sure which is your strongpoint) to back it up.

hehateme
08-21-2011, 11:19 PM
1% from where there TC...please enlighten us with your google information.

Edit: You do also understand that numerous E-7's and above need a Masters or higher to gain rank as well...not just officer's. Please go try and find a subject near your third grade level of comprehension before you try to bring facts here TC.

mingus
08-22-2011, 12:31 AM
This country fucked up going into Iraq. Shoulda learned from 'nam.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm willing to bet the guys in the OP's video giggling about dead bodies being run over have little to no post HS education. To them it's not a whole lot different than playing G.I. Joe as a kid.

CommanderMcBragg
08-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Tbh the military is for people who are lazy and/or stupid and need someone to tell them when to piss/shit/sleep/eat.

What a dumbass post.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Tbh at least I didn't need my commanding officer to tell me to post it :lol

desflood
08-22-2011, 08:25 AM
it sounds bad but there's no doubt in my mind that most of the people that go to the military these days are ones that were too dumb to go through college and the forces were the only route they could go

you're talking like less than 1% of active military personnel, your average soldier is a dumbfuck who couldn't make it through college and bought into the whole "america, fuck yeah!!" routine.
http://www.usamilitaryjobs.com/2011/01/06/u-s-military-demographics-what-the-air-force-of-2011-looks-like/

In a nutshell, 55 percent of Air Force officers have advanced or professional degrees - 44 percent have master’s degrees, 9.5 percent have professional degrees and 1.5 percent have doctorate degrees.

29.4 percent of company grade officers have advanced degrees - 22.1 percent have master’s degrees, 6.9 percent have professional degrees and 0.4 percent have doctorate degrees. 88 percent of field grade officers have advanced degrees - 71.8 percent have master’s degrees, 13 percent have professional degrees and 3.1 percent have doctorate degrees.

As far as the enlisted go, 70.1 percent have some college - 19.3 percent have an associate’s degree or equivalent, 5.8 percent have a bachelor’s degree, 1 percent have a master’s degree and 0.01 percent have a professional or doctorate degree.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 08:32 AM
:lmao only 5.8% having a bachelors

SA210
08-22-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm stating how this could happen. Not saying that, in hindsight, their actions were correct. Obviously, they weren't. But given what they thought at that time I can see how they believed the actions they took were necessary.

Once again, I do not support or condone what happened. It's a terrible fucking situation.

Given what they thought at the time was that they believed it to be FUNNY! They laughed about it, and when it came to realizing it was children he said, "Oh well"

"A van is picking up bodies and weapons!" Oh yea, watch that vid, what frickin weapons?

:pctoss

SA210
08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
exactly, this retard doesn't get it. for every general with a "masters," there are hundreds of dumbass soldiers who think its funny to kill innocents and children and run them over, all in the name of what? they don't even fucking know if you were to ask them.

Well, at least they've been in a fist fight before..

:bang

Axe Murderer
08-22-2011, 09:43 AM
70.1 percent have some college

exactly. most of them are people that realize right off the bat college isn't for them. Like I said, i know there are some exceptions (running out of funds so they need military to help pay for college) but these days that usually isn't the case.

5.8 percent have a bachelor’s degree

crofl

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/images/ezine/0810Mongol_cavalry.jpg

http://carbcycling.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/two-pic.png

http://wegoinin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/rapper-the-game-070514-719422.jpg

resistanze
08-22-2011, 09:52 AM
wtf is "some college"?

CommanderMcBragg
08-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Going to college doesn't make one any better for I know plenty of losers with college degrees. Some just go to college and screw around and get nothing out of it but debt. Many of those same peeps wouldn't make it in the military any how. It ain't for everyone.

Sense
08-22-2011, 09:54 AM
I guess some college means they dropped out...

Axe Murderer
08-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Many of those same peeps wouldn't make it in the military any how. It ain't for everyone.

no shit. i dont know many people that would choose getting bullets shot at them from all sides over getting an education.

desflood
08-22-2011, 10:02 AM
exactly. most of them are people that realize right off the bat college isn't for them.

wtf is "some college"?
Actually, most of them are people taking classes who don't have their degree yet. Take my old man for example - in a week, he'll graduate with his Bachelor's in Computer Forensics. Until then he's just another stupid military asshole with "some college", according to many of you.

Not that I expect you to believe this, but most in the military are just as saddened and sickened by such events as you ordinary civilians.

SourCandy
08-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Going to college doesn't make one any better for I know plenty of losers with college degrees.

Very sad but true.

Sisk
08-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Going to college doesn't make one any better for I know plenty of losers with college degrees. Some just go to college and screw around and get nothing out of it but debt. Many of those same peeps wouldn't make it in the military any how. It ain't for everyone.

Very true. People like dok/axe have to rely on a piece of paper to "prove" to the world that they're worth anything. They have no true substance as people, but from a societal standpoint they're worth their degree. In the real world though, where interaction and understanding your respective industry are vital to success - people like this fail.

If your biggest claim to fame, if you will, is the degree you've earned, then you have a long way to go.

Axe Murderer
08-22-2011, 01:07 PM
you're missing the point entirely. i never said going to college is the only way to be successful in life. I know plenty of people who find success in different ways which is even more impressive than getting a degree IMO.

im just saying that most people I know who joined the military did it because it was the easy thing to do. why the fuck would somebody out of high school (who had the money to go through college) voluntarily join something where your life is at stake everyday while getting paid shit wages?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Going to college doesn't make one any better for I know plenty of losers with college degrees.
Spoken like someone who never went to college

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 01:21 PM
In the real world though, where interaction and understanding your respective industry are vital to success - people like this fail.
In the real world the successful people are the people who are capable of more than taking orders.

I'm sure you're gonna be successful by judging people based off whether or not they've been in a fist fight before.

desflood
08-22-2011, 01:22 PM
im just saying that most people I know who joined the military did it because it was the easy thing to do. why the fuck would somebody out of high school (who had the money to go through college) voluntarily join something where your life is at stake everyday while getting paid shit wages?
I'm sure you've already realized how terribly you contradict yourself within these few sentences :lol

Axe Murderer
08-22-2011, 01:33 PM
America, fuck yeah!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/countryguy182/idiotC.jpg

Sisk
08-22-2011, 02:46 PM
In the real world the successful people are the people who are capable of more than taking orders.

How does having a college degree prove that you're capable of more than that? A professor gives you material to study, you take tests and/or write essays regarding the material. You're given plenty of direction in most college courses.

I'm sure you're gonna be successful by judging people based off whether or not they've been in a fist fight before.

I'm judging you regarding whether you've been in a fight or not because you're speaking like someone who's never faced any type of adversity. Then you sit there and put on your holier-than-thou attitude like you have first hand experience. It's pathetic.

I'm sure you've already realized how terribly you contradict yourself within these few sentences :lol

hehateme
08-22-2011, 03:06 PM

You are a complete moron. Successful people are driven and have determination to get where they are in life regardless of taking orders or not.

Your sentence makes me think you came spelunking out from in between your moms meat flaps as a baby and started giving orders rather than taking them huh..

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 03:41 PM
How does having a college degree prove that you're capable of more than that?
Never said it did.

A professor gives you material to study, you take tests and/or write essays regarding the material. You're given plenty of direction in most college courses.
You still have to budget your time, study on your own, complete assignments on time, show up to class, be prepared, etc., completing college with a good GPA requires self-discipline and the ability to get shit done on your own. A career in the military means you were able to follow the directions of your commanding officer.

I'm judging you regarding whether you've been in a fight or not because you're speaking like someone who's never faced any type of adversity. Then you sit there and put on your holier-than-thou attitude like you have first hand experience. It's pathetic.
I'm pretty sure facing adversity isn't an excuse for laughing at the bodies of someone you just killed while tanks run them over.

SA210
08-22-2011, 05:49 PM
America, fuck yeah!

Another fist fighter :lol

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
America, fuck yeah!

TC is joining the Army?

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:08 PM
you're missing the point entirely. i never said going to college is the only way to be successful in life. I know plenty of people who find success in different ways which is even more impressive than getting a degree IMO.

This was my experience as well. Having been in the military, most of the people I knew who came in out of HS did so because it was their only opportunity to get away from the shithole they grew up in. Some were not good in school and most of those guys went to the Army. Some of the 1st and 2nd year college dropouts ended up in the Navy or Air Force, mostly to pay for their tuition, thinking they would have time to complete their schooling outside of the 12 hour shifts we sometimes had to pull, and outside of the short notice TDY.

Me, I went in because I was from a small, shithole town where there were no other options. You sell meth or you join the military. I am not a good salesman.

Axe Murderer
08-22-2011, 06:09 PM

thanks for letting us know you're a fucking dumbass who cant read :tu

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Very true. People like dok/axe have to rely on a piece of paper to "prove" to the world that they're worth anything. They have no true substance as people, but from a societal standpoint they're worth their degree. In the real world though, where interaction and understanding your respective industry are vital to success - people like this fail.

If your biggest claim to fame, if you will, is the degree you've earned, then you have a long way to go.

I sorta agree, but mostly not. It depends on their ages. If they are young and could not have achieved more at this point than they have, they have every right to brag about a degree. Once they reach their mid 30's, that degree will have helped them maneuver and their talk will no longer be about degrees, but about experiences.

I never scoff at education.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 06:13 PM
^Tbh that's right. If 10 years from now the brightest spot on my resume is a high college GPA, it means my life went nowhere.

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:14 PM
:lol yeah, I'm the naive one, the average american, ":cryI wuv the military and they aways twy their best:cry" belief isn't naive at all.

You're right, it's not naive, it's a strawman.

Swing away at that caricature of an argument I didn't even make. Keep hydrated however.

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:16 PM
My favorite military nuthugger response of all of them is the meathead response where they try to act hard and say something like, ":madrun:madrun:madrunI'll bet your pansy ass has would never fight in a war and has never been in a fight:madrun:madrun:madrun"
Most of the people in the military have never been in a real fight. Most never see battle either. Most are REMFs, who end up collecting disability because their drill sgt was too mean to them.

It's not about being tough. Tough people generally don't make it out of boot camp. It's about being trainable and learning how to do really inefficient things without asking questions.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 06:20 PM
It's about being trainable and learning how to do really inefficient things without asking questions.
So basically it's about being stupid.

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:28 PM
:lmao only 5.8% having a bachelors
They would become officers if they had a BS in anything useful, so that would rule out most of the enlisted men from having BS or advanced degrees.

If you were enlisted making shit pay and you could go through OTS and become an officer, wouldn't you?

Lots of enlisted men do that.

DMC
08-22-2011, 06:29 PM
So basically it's about being stupid.
Not necessarily. You have to be able to make things work that were poorly designed, or made by the lowest bidder (or both). It's not about being stupid, maybe some MOS's are stupid.

mavs>spurs
08-22-2011, 06:33 PM
This was my experience as well. Having been in the military, most of the people I knew who came in out of HS did so because it was their only opportunity to get away from the shithole they grew up in. Some were not good in school and most of those guys went to the Army. Some of the 1st and 2nd year college dropouts ended up in the Navy or Air Force, mostly to pay for their tuition, thinking they would have time to complete their schooling outside of the 12 hour shifts we sometimes had to pull, and outside of the short notice TDY.

Me, I went in because I was from a small, shithole town where there were no other options. You sell meth or you join the military. I am not a good salesman.

desflood
08-22-2011, 08:21 PM
thanks for letting us know you're a fucking dumbass who cant read :tu
Okay, sure. Tell me what exactly about these sentences is not contradictory:

Do the "easy thing to do" and the "life at stake every day and shit wages" suddenly not contradict each other?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Do the "easy thing to do" and the "life at stake every day and shit wages" suddenly not contradict each other?
The easy thing to do is going the route where you have no control of your fate and you become a good little soldier controlled by an officer.

Axe Murderer
08-22-2011, 08:40 PM

i said JOINING the military was the easy way out. Joining the military is much easier than going through 4 years of college is it not?

MannyIsGod
08-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Actually, most of them are people taking classes who don't have their degree yet. Take my old man for example - in a week, he'll graduate with his Bachelor's in Computer Forensics. Until then he's just another stupid military asshole with "some college", according to many of you.

Not that I expect you to believe this, but most in the military are just as saddened and sickened by such events as you ordinary civilians.

Congrats to your husband!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 08:43 PM
:lol people in the military are so saddened by innocent lives in Iraq being lost they joke and giggle when bodies of Iraqis are run over!

hehateme
08-22-2011, 09:44 PM
:lol people in the military are so saddened by innocent lives in Iraq being lost they joke and giggle when bodies of Iraqis are run over!

DoK butthurt it wasn't him being ran "over" by a train for once...

Sisk
08-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Joining the military is much easier than going through 4 years of college is it not?

http://www.anh-usa.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/apples-and-oranges.jpg

DMC
08-22-2011, 10:10 PM
tbh, the guys you hear talking in the video, other than the ground units, likely never faced enemy fire on the ground. Officers and warrant officers often have an air of supremacy about them that's unwarranted (no pun intended). Generally (no pun intended) it's the higher ranking officers and enlisted men that get it. The rest are just playing video games.

Also, some of these guys need serious therapy when they return to the states, despite their seemingly calloused approach on film. Like many of those individuals in groups with common goals, these guys say whatever to get through the moment and appear mentally intact, but they often don't make a return trip. Killing a kid takes it's toll.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-22-2011, 10:27 PM
DoK butthurt it wasn't him being ran "over" by a train for once...
That's your best comeback?

desflood
08-22-2011, 11:44 PM
i said JOINING the military was the easy way out. Joining the military is much easier than going through 4 years of college is it not?
I've only experienced the one, but I'm guessing not.

Congrats to your husband!
Thanks! He jokes that he hasn't felt so free in years :lol

512spursfan
08-23-2011, 04:34 AM
:lol ungrateful Jew criticizing the very military that saved his pathetic money-grubbing hypichondriac race

Dark Gable
08-23-2011, 10:18 AM
All my uncles are retired military.

cheguevara
08-23-2011, 10:27 AM
where are the nerds that will claim that video is not realistic enough because there is no scene of Willem Dafoe being machinegunned while still screaming with his arms raised :lmao

Borat Sagyidev
08-23-2011, 11:24 AM
All of the pieces of crap apologizing and justifying this are not worthy of human life let alone living in this country.

America built it's reputation on being righteous and descent, especially during WWII. Bad military work, bad scouting is to blame for this, not actions "being a part of war". This is the same crap that screwed us up in Vietnam. People don't want this version of freedom,whatever the heck that means now.

My platoon capt in nam had a unwritten rule, if any of us grunts shot a child or woman, we'd be shot as well and left for dead. When our platoon was grouped, we made an agreement no more screwed up stuff, and you know what? We did our job well and we're all mentally sane individuals now for it.

Between all distracting BS with Agent Orange and randomly killing civilians, we were made to retreat. If the grunts and higher ups just kept it simple, perhaps we'd done better.

I find it highly noticeable how so many of the scum justifying this tend to be conservative, when it comes down to it, the conservative far right in this country are not far different from jihadists. Both a plague to humanity and worthy of a bullet to the head.

And some of you wonder why America has lost respect in the world. Worldwide we're looked down upon. Nobody falls for that "freedom, liberty" BS anymore

hehateme
08-23-2011, 11:26 AM
That's your best comeback?

That's your best reply?

Borat Sagyidev
08-23-2011, 11:44 AM

Give up on the bull man, you make Aggies look bad. I know plenty of Aggies would of scouted the scenario further. You act like it impossible to decipher a camera from a gun or notice a child. We have optics that see the type of drink in your hand from space, heck i'd spot the type of gun if at all from 1000yds out and fire with reasonable accuracy.

Lowered expectations are what's hot in College Station now or what?

SA210
08-23-2011, 02:02 PM
All of the pieces of crap apologizing and justifying this are not worthy of human life let alone living in this country.

America built it's reputation on being righteous and descent, especially during WWII. Bad military work, bad scouting is to blame for this, not actions "being a part of war". This is the same crap that screwed us up in Vietnam. People don't want this version of freedom,whatever the heck that means now.

My platoon capt in nam had a unwritten rule, if any of us grunts shot a child or woman, we'd be shot as well and left for dead. When our platoon was grouped, we made an agreement no more screwed up stuff, and you know what? We did our job well and we're all mentally sane individuals now for it.

Between all distracting BS with Agent Orange and randomly killing civilians, we were made to retreat. If the grunts and higher ups just kept it simple, perhaps we'd done better.

I find it highly noticeable how so many of the scum justifying this tend to be conservative, when it comes down to it, the conservative far right in this country are not far different from jihadists. Both a plague to humanity and worthy of a bullet to the head.

And some of you wonder why America has lost respect in the world. Worldwide we're looked down upon. Nobody falls for that "freedom, liberty" BS anymore

:toast

Sisk
08-23-2011, 02:10 PM
We have optics that see the type of drink in your hand from space, heck i'd spot the type of gun if at all from 1000yds out and fire with reasonable accuracy.

We have those optics on Apaches?

Lowered expectations are what's hot in College Station now or what?

Yes. That's exactly what's going on here. :rolleyes

Dr.Manhattan
08-23-2011, 02:32 PM
I have great respect for the Military.

Fernando TD21
08-23-2011, 03:30 PM

:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-23-2011, 04:26 PM
That's your best reply?
Seeing how your comeback had nothing to do with the topic at hand, yeah it is.

lol resorting to "you're gay!" jokes once your argument is shut down

mingus
08-23-2011, 04:41 PM
The military is full of crazy Rambo wannabe motherfuckers who wanna shoot anything that moves. Shit like this doesn't surprise. There are quite many genuinely good people to so I'm not going to bash the whole military.

DMC
08-23-2011, 04:53 PM

lol

hehateme
08-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Seeing how your comeback had nothing to do with the topic at hand, yeah it is.

lol resorting to "you're gay!" jokes once your argument is shut down

Argument?...shit son this "debate" was over once you couldn't even answer a simple question and only resorted to nothing but mindless, self-opinion banter.

You are laughable at best...but good "comeback" faggot <---oh look another gay joke for you to reply about.

The_Worlds_finest
08-23-2011, 11:20 PM
It makes you sick cause your human. War is war. Its in our blood. It drives the human species. Consumption and Possessions humans common denominator.

Sal Monella
08-23-2011, 11:53 PM
This is just another to add to the list and the fact that I say that is disturbing.

DMC
08-24-2011, 01:07 AM
lol military luva
Kinda ironic coming from a guy claiming to have shot at civilians on the street, and who's openly threatened to shoot people on the forum.

Just sayin...

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 08:20 AM
Kinda ironic coming from a guy claiming to have shot at civilians on the street, and who's openly threatened to shoot people on the forum.

Just sayin...
TC threatening to shoot people is kinda like when you claimed to have an engineering degree and a daughter.

DMC
08-24-2011, 09:30 AM
TC threatening to shoot people is kinda like when you claimed to have an engineering degree and a daughter.

Except it's not a shtick and I am not ragging on engineers or daughters.

DMC
08-24-2011, 09:36 AM
so what, that makes me somehow a military luva? btw you know that was a shtick and i don't post like that anymore right..

No, that doesn't make you a military lover, it does seem to make you a bit of a contradiction however.

I understand it was a shtick. Just taking a poke at you for fun.

Hanoi DoK is another story.

ElNono
08-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Yes, I am saying that. It's a war zone. In war zones, people die.

:lol This is rich. It's the civilians fault that a foreign country invaded and turned their country into a war zone where everybody is a target, under the guise of liberating them.

It's understood that soldiers didn't make the decision to invade, so obviously it's not their fault the number of American soldiers or Iraqi civilians lost in that war. But to go from there to claim that civilians should've known they had it coming is really retarded.