PDA

View Full Version : ***The Donation, part 2***

HarlemHeat37
08-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Harlem will announce the destination of his talents, this upcoming Thursday, at 9 PM Eastern Time..it will be a 30 minute special, featuring basketball discussion, analysis of Harlem's potential decision, and features on the upcoming battle between the RK and the TLC..

There will also be the unveiling of two surprise threads, at some point during the upcoming week..

Also, $2000 in VBookie currency will be donated to the Carver Academy, one of the classier learning academies in America..Kori Ellis should consider advertising for this event, since the entire internet world will surely be watching..the proceeds from the ad revenue will be donated to Victims of Koriwhat's Tattooing, a newly created charity organization..

:toast

TIMMYtoZO
08-20-2011, 05:46 PM
I thought you were gone from these boards after Miami lost in the finals. What changed bro?

Monostradamus
08-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Very classy gesture, Harlem :tu

Just remember that TLC is all about helping the kids, like how we're trying to recruit young Lincoln to show him the ropes of running shit on the forums.

Then remember the anti-freedom Nazi propaganda spewed by stretch and, ironically, DoK.

Ace
08-20-2011, 05:55 PM
The RK has a strong talent level already tbh... You joining would be a dynasty in the making...

koriwhat
08-20-2011, 09:11 PM
harlemho just being the faggot he's supposed to be

BlackSwordsMan
08-20-2011, 09:17 PM
just masturbate and your anger is gone
I'm the happiest dude in the world I do it like 3-5 times a day

Stalin
08-20-2011, 10:53 PM
:lol "Victims of Koriwhat's Tattooing"

lefty
08-20-2011, 10:57 PM
See you on Monday

CubanSucks
08-20-2011, 11:18 PM
I'd strongly suggest to stay as far away from TLC as possible. We're coming apart at the seams at the moment. Judging from the way I've been treated, there's no respect for the founding father brothers. What kind of krew could come of it if there's no respect for the elders? No law and order leads to a krew bound for failure

Monostradamus
08-20-2011, 11:26 PM
I'd strongly suggest to stay as far away from TLC as possible. We're coming apart at the seams at the moment. Judging from the way I've been treated, there's no respect for the founding father brothers. What kind of krew could come of it if there's no respect for the elders? No law and order leads to a krew bound for failure

Shut it, Jizz Mopper.

CubanSucks
08-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Shut it, Jizz Mopper.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lph90e3IaO1qkdve1.gif

It's really sad to watch the krew you grow up with become a bunch of hoodlums hell bent on destroying its sacred traditions

DMC
08-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Shut it, Jizz Mopper.
Nothing like a leader with a strong, guiding hand.

CubanSucks
08-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Nothing like a leader with a strong, guiding hand.

1:16
OTXmQEje8GA
bitch

thispego
08-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Harlem will announce the destination of his talents, this upcoming Thursday, at 9 PM Eastern Time..it will be a 30 minute special, featuring basketball discussion, analysis of Harlem's potential decision, and features on the upcoming battle between the RK and the TLC..

There will also be the unveiling of two surprise threads, at some point during the upcoming week..

Also, $2000 in VBookie currency will be donated to the Carver Academy, one of the classier learning academies in America..Kori Ellis should consider advertising for this event, since the entire internet world will surely be watching..the proceeds from the ad revenue will be donated to Victims of Koriwhat's Tattooing, a newly created charity organization..

:toast

BUMP already did this thread! this is just sad, lol harlemheat trying to get a piece of this weak action

HarlemHeat37
08-21-2011, 03:21 AM
:lol grown man offering to pay for pictures of an Internet rival..
:lol neglecting one of your nose's primary purposes..
:lol failed career..

thispego
08-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Screenshot of that offer to your troll findogs ex? Didn't think so

HarlemHeat37
08-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Findog's Ex troll isn't even mine, that man sent me the PMs though, and I forwarded them to Dirk4MVP as I received them..:lol playing innocent here is weak as fuck, tbh, man the fuck up and accept blame:lol..

If you would like, I can acquire the screen shots and post them during The Donation, although I'm puzzled as to why you would subject yourself to further embarrassment, tbh..

These guys got in your head and you desperately wanted pictures..it happens, you wanted revenge..it's sad, but I'm sure some men would have done the same..

MaNu4Tres
08-21-2011, 04:24 AM
Wow..

For the sake of ST, the lock-out needs to end...tbh

thispego
08-21-2011, 04:30 AM
Produce the screenshots, but I hear your good at photoshop.

Findog's Ex troll isn't even mine, that man sent me the PMs though, and I forwarded them to Dirk4MVP as I received them..:lol playing innocent here is weak as fuck, tbh, man the fuck up and accept blame:lol..

If you would like, I can acquire the screen shots and post them during The Donation, although I'm puzzled as to why you would subject yourself to further embarrassment, tbh..

These guys got in your head and you desperately wanted pictures..it happens, you wanted revenge..it's sad, but I'm sure some men would have done the same..