PDA

View Full Version : TLC- You're Next

Nathan89
08-21-2011, 08:22 PM
At one time I was going to join TLC. I personally saw a bright future for the crew. All that was before I saw the way they treat their crew members. Cubansucks went from a Founding Father to a Jizz Mopper. What could he possibly have done to go from FF to JM. He bypassed Honorary Members, Members, and all the other respectable positions in the crew to become a fucking Jizz Mopper. If that can happen to a Founding Father it can happen to anyone. Don't be so naive to think it can't happen to you because it can. What makes you so special that makes you think it can't? Nothing absolutely nothing. This is just the beginning. TLC has a irrational leader making irrational decisions because Lefty gave to much power to the new Prime Minister Mono.

I personally want nothing to do with a crew like this. I felt obligated to bring this to the attention of the public.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIZe3wEt-gDnuY10WWSgIwou1Zn3Dq8ZACjbaMR-ZpvDehfcuWow
You're Next

ginobili's bald spot
08-21-2011, 08:28 PM
TLC is a mothafuckin joke.

GLAAD Committee
08-21-2011, 08:29 PM
You gotta start somewhere kid...even mono was a Jizz Mopper for a couple years :tu

Just remember, you're still a part of the crew.

lefty
08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Good good

Creepn
08-21-2011, 09:57 PM
How much did that jizz mopper pay you to post that?

TE
08-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Cubansucks is a terrible poster. Regardless if he's a founding father, the only rational way to make room for more esteemed posters was to demote the retarded ones.

It's harsh, I know, but it's only business. :hat

CubanSucks
08-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Good good

wow, thanks for the support. We were once great colleagues in this dynasty in the making, and now you just idle on by despite the continuous defamation of my brand.

Cubansucks is a terrible poster. Regardless if he's a founding father, the only rational way to make room for more esteemed posters was to demote the retarded ones.

Don't be fooled. I may be cornered at the moment, but that's when I'm most dangerous. Like an injured beast I'm likely to lash out and you won't wanna be in my way

badfish22
08-21-2011, 11:18 PM
Grey Names, lookin out for one another.

Nathan89
08-21-2011, 11:49 PM

It's all fun n' games until it's that time of the month and Mono makes more irrational decisions. You could very well be the next Jizz Mopper.

IMHO, I recommend that you get together with other members/honorary members to get Mono out. Sign a petition and take it to Lefty.

Durant82
08-21-2011, 11:56 PM
You gotta start somewhere kid...even mono was a Jizz Mopper for a couple years :tu

Just remember, you're still a part of the crew.
true :tu he still has two years left on his contract and if he violates his current contract by quitting TLC, i in representation of the whole crew would sue the shit out of him, i promise

CubanSucks
08-22-2011, 12:09 AM
true :tu he still has two years left on his contract and if he violates his current contract by quitting TLC, i in representation of the whole crew would sue the shit out of him, i promise

look at all da rodents comin out da woodwork

lefty
08-22-2011, 08:23 AM
wow, thanks for the support. We were once great colleagues in this dynasty in the making, and now you just idle on by despite the continuous defamation of my brand.

Don't be fooled. I may be cornered at the moment, but that's when I'm most dangerous. Like an injured beast I'm likely to lash out and you won't wanna be in my way
Come on

You have to climb that corporate ladder

But I have a career plan for you