PDA

View Full Version : Dem Congresswoman Blames...

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Dem Congresswoman Blames Black Unemployment On "Racism"

"When you look at African American males, 40% of them are unemployed, those under 30 years of age. I understand exactly the entire nation must be involved in this recovery but the black community is experiencing a great recession. That's what we're experiencing," Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) told MSNBC.

"And all of the growth in the past 30 years, we see it slipping away. From home ownership, the middle class; it's slipping away from our hands. And it has a lot to do with many issues. Racism, shipping jobs overseas, access -- no access to technology. You know, the digital divide is there and many of the new jobs that's what it requires. So, we have a problem."

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2011, 01:03 PM
This is apparently too edgy for the Political Forum.

Dem Congresswoman Blames Black Unemployment On "Racism"

"When you look at African American males, 40% of them are unemployed, those under 30 years of age. I understand exactly the entire nation must be involved in this recovery but the black community is experiencing a great recession. That's what we're experiencing," Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) told MSNBC.

"And all of the growth in the past 30 years, we see it slipping away. From home ownership, the middle class; it's slipping away from our hands. And it has a lot to do with many issues. Racism, shipping jobs overseas, access -- no access to technology. You know, the digital divide is there and many of the new jobs that's what it requires. So, we have a problem."

Oh, Gee!!
08-23-2011, 01:04 PM
widespread, de facto racism is one theory.

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2011, 01:05 PM
says the cowboy black woman

http://madcapz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Womens-Hats-in-Politics-300x300.jpg

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
widespread, de facto racism is one theory.

widespread, de facto lazy is another.

Oh, Gee!!
08-23-2011, 01:08 PM
widespread, de facto lazy is another.

that's another one espoused by people like you and wild cobra

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2011, 01:09 PM
This is unrelated but seemed relevant

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG0z2cLriy6aFThRSBXn-apW75lgoMXBsKBFphpWCfZZEXMI2_cw

CosmicCowboy
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Bg98BvqUvCc

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2011, 01:10 PM
that's another one espoused by people like you and wild cobra

mentioning another theory doesn't mean I support it

Borat Sagyidev
08-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Bg98BvqUvCc

I don't see anything incriminating about that.

Funny thing is that Exxon, Chevron, etc get govt subsidies to millions of dollars, yet you post something to complain about this ladies hope for a gas subsidies. Which to date, nobody has received by large

Get out of here with this white trash filth.

CosmicCowboy
08-23-2011, 01:18 PM

Funny thing is that Exxon, Chevron, etc get govt subsidies to millions of dollars, yet you post something to complain about this ladies hope for a gas subsidies. Which to date, nobody has received by large

:lmao

I didn't post it with any editorial comment, bitch. It is what it is.

DarkReign
08-23-2011, 02:28 PM
:lmao

I didn't post it with any editorial comment, bitch. It is what it is.

...and what it is is hilarious. I say dont fix what aint broke.

Dr.Manhattan
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Political forum.

Wild Cobra
08-24-2011, 02:11 AM
Video of her saying it (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/23/dem_congresswoman_blames_black_unemployment_on_rac ism.html)

George Gervin's Afro
08-24-2011, 08:58 AM

you'll learn that many conservatives on this board were for certain things before they were against them..

Nbadan
08-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Wow....wing-nuts live in a world of grand conspiracies that would make the hardest truther envious and racial stereotypes....