PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Sports comment section

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 06:30 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Bill-Belichick-wants-the-extra-point-to-die?urn=nfl-wp5693

I don't give a shit about the article, just look at the comments section and post the one you feel wins the "Most Likely To Have Been Written By Fabbs" award.

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 06:31 PM
tbh Belichicken is actually a Fabbs level genius nickname

Axe Murderer
08-24-2011, 07:21 PM
crofl this has to be fabbs

"belichiken and scum brady and the rest of the new england patsys are a bunch of no good cheaters. its obvious that they were cheating during and before spygate happened. will the nfl investigate this, of course not, that would open up a can of worms. can anyone say asterisks***** on all their superbowl titles and scum brady's passing stats??? anyways who cares what belichicken thinks about the rules, this cheating sack of donkey turd, breaks the rules., and his sidekick premadonna quaterback scum brady, who is a wussy in my opinion gets preferential treatment cuz he has hair like fabio. all you new england patsy fans would support cheaters because you can't win without cheatin period. have the patsys won a superbowl after spygate, of course not, cuz they suck and can't win when they have to play fair. hahaha, at all you pastsy fans."

benefactor
08-24-2011, 07:56 PM
:lol

DeadlyDynasty
08-24-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm with him on the kickoff, too. I'll talk more about this later, but Belichick is right. If what the NFL wants is more touchbacks, then why go halfway? Put the ball on the 20. Put it on the 25 or 30 if you want to. I'm not saying I'm anti-kickoff, I'm just saying that if the league just wants drives to start at the 20, there are ways to do that that are more efficient.

Good to know I'm always right :tu

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 09:05 PM
:cry don't ask me questions

DeadlyDynasty
08-24-2011, 09:10 PM
There's already been 24 reported concussions through 2 weeks of preseason...great fucking rule changes :cry :cry :cry

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 09:13 PM
The rule changes are clearly ruining the game :cry But when it fits my argument I'll switch things to prove that those same rule changes are pointless :cry

DeadlyDynasty
08-24-2011, 09:19 PM
I know you said the rule changes/penalties could unjustly affect a game and that they won't do anything to curb injuries, but I'll make circular arguments to try and make myself look like less of an idiot :cry:cry:cry

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 09:22 PM
These rules fail! :lmao until that doesn't fit my argument, then obviously the rules haven't been in place long enough to know anything for certain

DeadlyDynasty
08-24-2011, 09:26 PM
The rules haven't been in place for a full season yet and we're already 24 reported concussions in:lmao Yeah, things are sure looking good so far! :cry:cry:cryI'm sorry for not understanding the basic laws of physics, I'll stick to what I know from now on:
:crypickles:cry
:crydry-cleaning:cry
:crygiving up on dem mavs:cry

Monostradamus
08-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Fuck I got caught talking out of both sides of my mouth. Just throw some insults out there and hope the thread dies!
lol Chumpdumper, pissing in wind, per par etc!

DeadlyDynasty
08-24-2011, 10:20 PM
I trust the NFL is trying to protect its players and these rules should be embraced...who cares if they're already averaging 3 more concussions per week (and tried to get 2 more games on the schedule). They care dammit! :madrun:madrun:madrun. You must be a hypocrite if you think all these rules could unjustly affect the outcome of a game, but not affect player safety, as the statistics already show they're doing!:cry:cry:cry

:lolI love you man, no homo. The bleeding heart football fan who so desperately wants to believe that concussions can be removed (or even curbed) from a violent contact sport is just adorable. Will you have a moment of silence for each concussion victim this season, or will you just drop the humanitarian act and keep on watching anyway?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2011, 11:12 PM
this is further evidence why DD needs to unretire and join the RK

Kirk Nowitzki
08-25-2011, 02:00 AM
tbh it's top shelf entertainment listening to mono cry about nfl players getting concussed when he's on record laughing his ass off about tony dungy's son killing himself. but hey as long as the noose was short enough i guess it's all peaches and gravy.

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 05:27 AM
:lolI love you man, no homo. The bleeding heart football fan who so desperately wants to believe that concussions can be removed (or even curbed) from a violent contact sport is just adorable. Will you have a moment of silence for each concussion victim this season, or will you just drop the humanitarian act and keep on watching anyway?

Your first mistake was assuming I support any of these rule changes.

Your second mistake was moving the goalposts when you got caught talking out of both sides of your mouth.

But carry on.

DeadlyDynasty
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Your first mistake was assuming I support any of these rule changes.

Your second mistake was moving the goalposts when you got caught talking out of both sides of your mouth.

But carry on.

Nice backpedaling...":cry:cry:cryI was just trolling/kidding this entire time:cry:cry:cry." Right, just like when you gave up on dem Mavs and bashed Dirk endlessly after Game 4 against Portland--"I was just reverse-jinxing them, how do you not see the genius in that?:madrun:madrun:madrun"

You've crusaded for new rules and player safety ever since Week 5 last year, when there was a statistical anomaly of malicious hits--since then you've done nothing but bring emotion to this argument (like only a bitch would do).

Truth be told, your post-Mavs title retardation is still going strong and affecting your posting in all forums now. DPG bent you over in the NBA Forum (DPCLD :lmao:lmao:lmao), Rogue bent you over in the Club, and now you're looking to the NFL Forum for some lovin':rollin

Who wants this thread to die now? Fuck, keep it going strong so I can give you weekly updates on concussions.

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Nice backpedaling...":cry:cry:cryI was just trolling/kidding this entire time:cry:cry:cry." Right, just like when you gave up on dem Mavs and bashed Dirk endlessly after Game 4 against Portland--"I was just reverse-jinxing them, how do you not see the genius in that?:madrun:madrun:madrun"

You've crusaded for new rules and player safety ever since Week 5 last year, when there was a statistical anomaly of malicious hits--since then you've done nothing but bring emotion to this argument (like only a bitch would do).

Truth be told, your post-Mavs title retardation is still going strong and affecting your posting in all forums now. DPG bent you over in the NBA Forum (DPCLD :lmao:lmao:lmao), Rogue bent you over in the Club, and now you're looking to the NFL Forum for some lovin':rollin

Who wants this thread to die now? Fuck, keep it going strong so I can give you weekly updates on concussions.

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox

Once again you miss the point :lmao This was never about me supporting the rule changes, agreeing with them, or even wanting any rule changes. I simply support the right of NFL players to do anything in their power to protect themselves from lifelong damage, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T ALTER THE FABRIC OF THE GAME. And I hate all the faggoty ":cry the NFL is just a league of pussies now" crybaby routines while simultaneously trying to prove that the game is just as violent as ever :lmao

:lmao but please, tell me how you really feel. It's been a little while since I've induced a meltdown like this.