PDA

View Full Version : I hurried up and got my key and went to my hotel room

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2011, 07:58 PM
:toast When you check into a hotel what's on your mind...Pussy or Kobe for some it's Kobe Bryant....:lol

With the NBA buzzing about Kobe Bryant's 81 points on Sunday, Rockets forward Tracy McGrady was at first speechless and then could not say enough about what Bryant did.

"We were on the bus and Luther ( Head) yelled out, 'Kobe's got 70-something and there's four minutes left.' I said, 'Luther, stop lying.' I hurried up and got my key and went to my room and called one of my boys to put on the game and Kobe was at the free throw line with 79 points. I said, 'Are you serious?' I don't think I could score that many in a video game."

McGrady said he was amazed at Bryant's stamina and the Raptors' lack of adjustments.

"I talked to Mike ( James) after the game," McGrady said. "He said they didn't double team him — not one time. You would think after he hit 40, send two or three guys at him. When he hit 50? When he got 70? What are you doing: playing him one-on-one?"

DMC
08-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Pussy or Kobe, what's the difference?

djohn2oo8
08-24-2011, 08:09 PM
:toast When you check into a hotel what's on your mind...Pussy or Kobe for some it's Kobe Bryant....:lol

With the NBA buzzing about Kobe Bryant's 81 points on Sunday, Rockets forward Tracy McGrady was at first speechless and then could not say enough about what Bryant did.

"We were on the bus and Luther ( Head) yelled out, 'Kobe's got 70-something and there's four minutes left.' I said, 'Luther, stop lying.' I hurried up and got my key and went to my room and called one of my boys to put on the game and Kobe was at the free throw line with 79 points. I said, 'Are you serious?' I don't think I could score that many in a video game."

McGrady said he was amazed at Bryant's stamina and the Raptors' lack of adjustments.

"I talked to Mike ( James) after the game," McGrady said. "He said they didn't double team him — not one time. You would think after he hit 40, send two or three guys at him. When he hit 50? When he got 70? What are you doing: playing him one-on-one?"

He can't get either one

lefty
08-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Kobe rapERIOD