PDA

View Full Version : Spurs love from...LAKERS fans?

foodie2
06-13-2005, 12:49 PM
While cruising around some of the other fan boards, I checked in over at LakersGround just to see if they are talking about the Spurs dominance (so far) over the Pistons. Imagine my surprise to see a whole thread devoted to how "scary" the Spurs are, and how many posters there are giving us our props, and respect. Quite different from the past. Of course, there always have to be some morons--check out the rim conversation.

Lakersground (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=1588&sid=0fde828ef5e24fefa5ec80832cf30f79)

DDS4
06-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Lakersground is a graveyard. It was fun from 1999-2003 but that's about it.

When I read Laker homers talk about bball, the difference between Fisher/Vlade's not flopping vs. Manu flopping, and SBC's rims being rigged, there's no reason to spend my mouse clicks there.

nkdlunch
06-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Interesting. Yeah that crap about the rims being "fixed" in SA is some funny ass shit

Jimcs50
06-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Laker Lanny sighting!!!!

LakerLanny
Franchise Player

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have very astute management and do a good job of using their good guy images to their benefit on the court.

He is probably gnashing his teeth as we speak.

:)

E20
06-13-2005, 01:47 PM
:vomit

td4mvp21
06-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Interesting. Yeah that crap about the rims being "fixed" in SA is some funny ass shit

O that board is FULL of conspiracy theories about how our titles and the Pistons title were planned out by Stern and carried out by the refs. They seem to forget the favoritism they received during the three peat. They also put asterisks by the two championships we won.The rims being fixed is retarded too.

desflood
06-13-2005, 01:59 PM
"The sp*rs got really lucky by drafting these unknown foreigners to play for pennies who turned out to be good. luck only goes so far, it will soon run out."

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Who is this idiot?!

cmc$purs
much love for horry in la ... :lol :lol

ZStomp
I read the title of this thread and I knew exactly what it was going to be.

Why are we getting updates fr0m lg.net?

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Ahh, that did my heart good. :tu

MajicMan
06-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Lakersground.net is nothing but a Kobe jocker site run by Kobe tea baggers. Anyone that has a negative opinion about Kobe is banned, even other Laker fans. Please distinguish between true Laker fans, bandwagon homers, and Kobe jockers. Laker fans have always respected the Spurs even though they may not want to admit it. San Antonio was the only team Laker fans really feared. I'm sure you guys had us in the back of your minds too. Nobody else came close.

nkdlunch
06-13-2005, 02:07 PM
The San Antonio Sterns :lol

SWC Bonfire
San Antonio was the only team Laker fans really feared. I'm sure you guys had us in the back of your minds too. Nobody else came close.

Back of our minds? First and foremost in every Spurs fan is an undying hatred for the Lakers! :lol

picnroll
If you're geting love from LakersGround I hope you wore a condom.

MajicMan
06-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Back of our minds? First and foremost in every Spurs fan is an undying hatred for the Lakers! :lol
That hatred is called respect.

foodie2
06-13-2005, 02:19 PM
I read the title of this thread and I knew exactly what it was going to be.

Why are we getting updates fr0m lg.net?

Because some of us enjoy it. Since you knew exactly what it was, you are free to ignore it. I'm surprised you opened this thread and wasted even more of your precious time complaining about it.

picnroll
06-13-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm sure you guys had us in the back of your minds too. Nobody else came close.
Not this year. Not next year. Not in the foreseeable future.

MajicMan
06-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Not this year. Not next year. Not in the foreseeable future.
Wow, give you guys some respect and you mad shit talk? Funny you weren't talking shit when you were getting your asses handed to you. Easy to talk after the break up of the Lakers.

picnroll
06-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Wow, give you guys some respect and you mad shit talk? Funny you weren't talking shit when you were getting your asses handed to you. Easy to talk after the break up of the Lakers.
Shit talk? Do you really see the Lakers becoming title contenders anytime soon? Did you think they would contend this past year? I had them missing the playoffs.

whottt
06-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Magic man...for 4 years out of 6 the winnner of that series decided the NBA champion...of course.

Look at it this way...

If not for us you guys might have won 5 NBA titles in a row. If not for ya'll we'd probably have 5 titles right now ourselves...

I think we would have beaten the Pistons last season because we match up better with them than ya'll did...they matched up better with ya'll than we did(match up being that they didn't have any chokers for Phil to single out, and we did) .

MajicMan
06-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Shit talk? Do you really see the Lakers becoming title contenders anytime soon? Did you think they would contend this past year? I had them missing the playoffs.
You're a real dumb shit you know that. Do you really think I was talking about this years team? I was talking about the title years where we were really the only two teams in contention. Give you a little respect and you get all cocky? The break up of the Lakers in the best thing that happened to the Spurs. You talk shit now after the fact. You try to rub shit in now but how easily you forget what the Lakers organization has achieved in the past. It was only one year ago that we were in the finals so your shit talking is bottled up hatred.

SpursWoman
06-13-2005, 02:44 PM

Double-bagged, at least. :fro

picnroll
06-13-2005, 02:52 PM
MajicMan, do you have some kind of reading comprehension disorder?

You said " I'm sure you guys had us in the back of your minds too. Nobody else came close."

I responded "Not this year. Not next year. Not in the foreseeable future."

You hurled "Wow, give you guys some respect and you mad shit talk? Funny you weren't talking shit when you were getting your asses handed to you. Easy to talk after the break up of the Lakers."

I politely wrote back "Shit talk? Do you really see the Lakers becoming title contenders anytime soon? Did you think they would contend this past year? I had them missing the playoffs."

And finally you puked out, "You're a real dumb shit you know that. Do you really think I was talking about this years team? I was talking about the title years where we were really the only two teams in contention. Give you a little respect and you get all cocky? The break up of the Lakers in the best thing that happened to the Spurs. You talk shit now after the fact. You try to rub shit in now but how easily you forget what the Lakers organization has achieved in the past. It was only one year ago that we were in the finals so your shit talking is bottled up hatred."

Are you having a hard time following the train of thought where I was characterizing this past year and near future Laker teams as not being a threat to the Spurs? Are you a mod at LakerGround? If not apply for the job.

ChumpDumper
06-13-2005, 02:54 PM
How's that Boozer trade coming along?

SPARKY
06-13-2005, 02:56 PM
If not on FSP it don't matter to me.

RobinsontoDuncan
06-13-2005, 03:25 PM
that was a nice read, i never knew laker fans could be so level headed

yavozerb
06-13-2005, 03:38 PM
It cracks me up here laker fans living in the past!!!!They sure as hell know that there is no future for a long time. WHAT ABOUT THOSE LAKER TEAMS WITH MAGIC, MAN THEY WERE GOOD....lol

mavsfan1000
06-13-2005, 05:43 PM
:lmao

Dario
06-13-2005, 06:17 PM
As much as I root for rasho (being fellow slovenian and all) i can't help laughing my ass off for like 5 mins allready looking at this pic found at that lakers forum, its hillarious :lol :lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/number8/YoungRashostein.jpg

smeagol
06-13-2005, 06:32 PM
picnroll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>majicman