PDA

View Full Version : The Principal is in

The Principal
08-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Since I'm out of work this semester, I'd like to offer my advice on and child raising / child discipline questions you may have.

Serious inquiries only.

The lines are open:

Viva Las Espuelas
08-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Shoe, belt, or palo?

The Principal
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Shoe, belt, or palo?

In most cases, I find that physical contact with a child should be restricted to reward situations and not punishment. It's much more effective to use what I call "terror training" when disciplining a child.
This basically uses their fear as motivation not to do something.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2011, 04:51 PM
just what this board needs....another unimaginative troll...

congrats.

The Principal
08-25-2011, 04:56 PM
just what this board needs....another unimaginative troll...

congrats.

Inserting yourself into a conversation just to get attention.
I suspect you had a very unhappy childhood punctuated every two or three years with a new father figure. This would certainly leave you with many questions which you no doubt tried to solve by experimenting with various forms of anal insertions with many different objects.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2011, 04:59 PM
unimaginative....and now repressed homo issues...

get a life...

The Principal
08-25-2011, 05:01 PM
unimaginative....and now repressed homo issues...

get a life...

Psychological Projecting. It's to be expected from you at this point after what you've been through. But there is help available. The first step is admitting you have a problem. I'm here to help you son.

Coach Buzzcut
08-25-2011, 07:48 PM
In most cases, I find that physical contact with a child should be restricted to reward situations and not punishment. It's much more effective to use what I call "terror training" when disciplining a child.
This basically uses their fear as motivation not to do something.

Quit being a girl and bring back corporal punishment.

TheThinkingMan
08-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I think I see a B2B wannabe. Or IS it B2B?

I. Hustle
08-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Lol I like the avatar.

thispego
08-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Inserting yourself into a conversation just to get attention.
I suspect you had a very unhappy childhood punctuated every two or three years with a new father figure. This would certainly leave you with many questions which you no doubt tried to solve by experimenting with various forms of anal insertions with many different objects.

:lmao

thispego
08-26-2011, 12:10 AM
I think I see a B2B wannabe. Or IS it B2B?

I think you may be on to something. If that's the case, I retract my last lmao on the grounds that a man who accepts another mans used up wife and children can never be funny tbh

mavs>spurs
08-26-2011, 05:53 AM
just make sure you don't let your neighbours know it when you discipline your kid or kids in a violent manner, the neighbours would otherwise report u to the local police or child-care orgs or shit. if you are a married man w/ wife and kids you should be da KING in your house imho, privileged to do anything you like including beating your wife, just keep an eye on the neighbours imo

DeadlyDynasty
08-26-2011, 06:24 AM
just make sure you don't let your neighbours know it when you discipline your kid or kids in a violent manner, the neighbours would otherwise report u to the local police or child-care orgs or shit. if you are a married man w/ wife and kids you should be da KING in your house imho, privileged to do anything you like including beating your wife, just keep an eye on the neighbours imo

:rollin

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2011, 08:43 AM

hahaha

The Principal
08-26-2011, 08:48 AM

Nosy neighbors present both a threat and opportunity. While it may seem counter intuitive, I find the best tact to get the upper hand is to fully insert myself in their business (before they in mine). This is exponentially easier if they have kids themselves.

For their younger children, I find they can ususally be easily influenced by giving them gifts that their parents can't afford or don't approve of. Girls like makeup, perfume, jewelry and frilly clothes. Boys can become easily confused which makes it even easier to manipulate them. A gift basket of a footbal, an action figure, and a pair of panty hose works wonders. If the children ever question the gifts, I usually comment that one day their parents may love them enough to give them gifts also.

If they have teenagers, I usually have them over for movie nights. Allowing them to do things their parents don't usually wins them over. I always make sure to have some beer or wine coolers in the fridge for these occasions. Also, I capture their passwords to Facebook, Twitter, etc. when they use my computer. Then I add a created identity as their friend and over the next few weeks, I become friends of their friends. Then I'll drop rumors here or there about their parents. Maybe I saw the dad going into a gay bar. Or the mom waiting outside the liquor store at 10:00 AM. Over time, they begin to look to other adults as parent figures.

midnightpulp
08-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Nosy neighbors present both a threat and opportunity. While it may seem counter intuitive, I find the best tact to get the upper hand is to fully insert myself in their business (before they in mine). This is exponentially easier if they have kids themselves.

For their younger children, I find they can ususally be easily influenced by giving them gifts that their parents can't afford or don't approve of. Girls like makeup, perfume, jewelry and frilly clothes. Boys can become easily confused which makes it even easier to manipulate them. A gift basket of a footbal, an action figure, and a pair of panty hose works wonders. If the children ever question the gifts, I usually comment that one day their parents may love them enough to give them gifts also.

If they have teenagers, I usually have them over for movie nights. Allowing them to do things their parents don't usually wins them over. I always make sure to have some beer or wine coolers in the fridge for these occasions. Also, I capture their passwords to Facebook, Twitter, etc. when they use my computer. Then I add a created identity as their friend and over the next few weeks, I become friends of their friends. Then I'll drop rumors here or there about their parents. Maybe I saw the dad going into a gay bar. Or the mom waiting outside the liquor store at 10:00 AM. Over time, they begin to look to other adults as parent figures.

:tu

Good troll. Although I did prefer when this troll had Jim Belushi as his avatar, the original "Principal."

TE
08-26-2011, 10:05 PM
The Principal is a badass troll. :tu

:lmao the "only a mother could love" avatar