PDA

View Full Version : Not that this is news, but Dwyane Wade is an ass.

adrienne
08-25-2011, 03:29 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/6895873/dwyane-wade-miami-heat-set-trend-teaming-all-stars

This is my favorite line:

"I don't know," he said. "We'll see. Obviously, I want to play in the NBA, and that's my first option, but if it's not an option, then I have to open up my options."

lefty
08-25-2011, 03:32 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1707156_o.gifhttp://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/miami-heat-facepalm.jpghttp://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0911/nba_a_jordan11_576.jpg

Leetonidas
08-25-2011, 03:55 PM
"Obviously, people don't like change. And we changed things. We changed the way things were done. People don't like that. It takes time to get used to it. Whenever you're the first to do something, it's not always the best thing. But eventually later on you get to see, it wasn't that bad. You can look at a guy like Allen Iverson when he first came in the league, tattoos, braids, all these things, it wasn't cool."

Uh no you big-lipped Nelly looking faggot, it's because you assholes colluded together, celebrated before the season like you won the title, promised 8 championships, and acted like extremely entitled assholes throughout the season that people hate you.

"I don't know," he said. "We'll see. Obviously, I want to play in the NBA, and that's my first option, but if it's not an option, then I have to open up my options.

:lmao :lmao

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Nice backpedaling..."I was just trolling/kidding this entire time." Right, just like when you gave up on dem Mavs and bashed Dirk endlessly after Game 4 against Portland--"I was just reverse-jinxing them, how do you not see the genius in that?"

You've crusaded for new rules and player safety ever since Week 5 last year, when there was a statistical anomaly of malicious hits--since then you've done nothing but bring emotion to this argument (like only a bitch would do).

Truth be told, your post-Mavs title retardation is still going strong and affecting your posting in all forums now. DPG bent you over in the NBA Forum (DPCLD ), Rogue bent you over in the Club, and now you're looking to the NFL Forum for some lovin'

Who wants this thread to die now? Fuck, keep it going strong so I can give you weekly updates on concussions.

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Nice backpedaling..."I was just trolling/kidding this entire time." Right, just like when you gave up on dem Mavs and bashed Dirk endlessly after Game 4 against Portland--"I was just reverse-jinxing them, how do you not see the genius in that?"

You've crusaded for new rules and player safety ever since Week 5 last year, when there was a statistical anomaly of malicious hits--since then you've done nothing but bring emotion to this argument (like only a bitch would do).

Truth be told, your post-Mavs title retardation is still going strong and affecting your posting in all forums now. DPG bent you over in the NBA Forum (DPCLD ), Rogue bent you over in the Club, and now you're looking to the NFL Forum for some lovin'

Who wants this thread to die now? Fuck, keep it going strong so I can give you weekly updates on concussions.

Tbh this post needs some emoticons IMO

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Tbh this post needs some emoticons IMO

whoops lol

Nice backpedaling...":cry:cry:cryI was just trolling/kidding this entire time:cry:cry:cry." Right, just like when you gave up on dem Mavs and bashed Dirk endlessly after Game 4 against Portland--"I was just reverse-jinxing them, how do you not see the genius in that?:madrun:madrun:madrun"

Truth be told, your post-Mavs title retardation is still going strong and affecting your posting in all forums now. DPG bent you over in the NBA Forum (DPCLD :lmao:lmao:lmao), Rogue bent you over in the Club, and now you're looking to the NFL Forum for some lovin':rollin

adrienne
08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Well, I'm confused.

DeadlyDynasty
08-25-2011, 04:40 PM
We keep hearing how Dirk still has a few years of his prime left. I'm here to tell you all that his prime blew by us, and we're witnessing the decline right now.

His scoring is up - great. His scoring is up only because he's taking more shots. His jumper used to be consistently great and automatic. A 4 for 18 night was a blue moon shock. Nowadays, he's just another streaky shooter who from time to time can get dialed in and never miss. Nowadays, a 4 for 18 shooting night is "Dirk's stinker of the week".

He never drives anymore, and when he does, he's almost guaranteed to miss the layup. He never had much of a post game, but at least before he could get a low post hook shot or two in every game.

His rebounding is way down, and his defense is far worse. There was a point a couple year's ago when Dirk's defense was actually pretty decent, and anybody who actually watched him on D regularly would know this. But he's right back to being the piss-poor defender he used to be, only now it's not because he's not focused, it's because physically he can't do it anymore.

This isn't meant to shit on Dirk because he can't help that his body is deteriorating. I'm sure he's working just as hard, if not harder, on his game.

This is just a wakeup call to all Mavs fans that Dirk simply isn't the superhero he used to be, that he is past his prime, and that at this point he is best served being a secondary option. And that things are only going to get worse from here for Dirk. Hopefully Mark & Donnie pull their head out of their ass and see the same thing, and do something about it (yeah, right).

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2011, 06:48 PM
Well, I'm confused.

I suspected as much...that's why I'm here for you baby doll....but don't worry I will make the 3-some a gentle experience and so will Lisa....

hefLhKKHTLc

hehateme
08-25-2011, 09:31 PM
I suspected as much...that's why I'm here for you baby doll....but don't worry I will make the 3-some a gentle experience and so will Lisa....

hefLhKKHTLc

Aren't you that delusional midget beetleguise from the Howard Stern show?? The only threesome you can get is your hand and a paper towel holder up your ass.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2011, 09:37 PM
Aren't you that delusional midget beetleguise from the Howard Stern show?? The only threesome you can get is your hand and a paper towel holder up your ass.

interesting :lol

adrienne
08-25-2011, 10:04 PM

Oddly specific.

:)

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Oddly specific.

:)

one day you will grow up and realize that a 3 some with another woman or two is OK. When you do give me a call...I've been in several with pretty aggressive chics..( white btw, blacks typically won't comply all the way) I would still think highly of you if you did this shit Adrienne...

stop living in the 19th century...screw what your dad will think he won't find out I promise you...not unless you go viral...As long as you are 1.) female and 2.) pretty then this shit is OK...holla at me when you ready I'l lset the shit up

UsEIDYaK4B8

hater
08-26-2011, 08:34 AM
:lmao mavfans getting emotional up in here

adrienne
08-27-2011, 01:31 AM
Nobody is saying anything relevant.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Nobody is saying anything relevant.

Perhaps....but....I suspect you've watched your roommate while she showered. I bet a little lesbo trib action took place. If not then shame on you for not being opportunistic. Go after her Adrienne and report back to me.

Bill_Brasky
08-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Still butthurt over 06, I see.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-27-2011, 04:54 PM