PDA

View Full Version : Just found Koolaid's Facebook page

lefty
08-25-2011, 08:44 PM
http://funnyfacebookpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/funny-facebook-fails-mavericks-sweep-lakers.jpg

Lincoln
08-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Cool

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2011, 08:50 PM
As a RK founding father, I'm using this thread as a one time amnesty clause. Any former RK members who are worried about being subject to this kind of humor, we would love to have you back at the RK at the previous position you held. There will be no hard feelings.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2011, 08:53 PM
you homo's got the game twisted...I don't do that facebook or tweeter shit...but I stay connected...see I'm from a time when you actually had to mack on Ho's to get their attention...you gooks play with your cell phones and twitter and shit because you gots no game...

but I will say I do have some of the best technology and I'm a very against the grain type of cat...not your ordinary garden variety...lol

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 09:30 PM
TLC members (and future superstars about to join), just realize that you aren't joining TLC because it's easy. You aren't joining because all your friends are joining too. You aren't joining because you're borderline anonymous and will do anything to make a name for yourself (sup badfish). You're joining for the challenge. You're joining because you know you're the best, and regardless of the odds, you will never be beaten.

TLC - like the Navy SEALS except on the internet.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2011, 09:33 PM
crofl joining the Navy Seals
crofl getting shot down by some dune coons in Afghanistan

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 09:33 PM

crofl putting one between the eyes of Bin Laden, jizzing on his beard, and tossing him into the ocean.

TLC style imho

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Tbh you said it yourself. You're Bill Parcells, I'm Bill Belichick. People are finally beginning to realize your understudy was the one making you look so smart.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2011, 09:34 PM
TLC members (and future superstars about to join), just realize that you aren't joining TLC because it's easy. You aren't joining because all your friends are joining too. You aren't joining because you're borderline anonymous and will do anything to make a name for yourself (sup badfish). You're joining for the challenge. You're joining because you know you're the best, and regardless of the odds, you will never be beaten.

I named you guys Tender Loving Crew but I take that shit back...Imma go with Tender Loving Clits :lol

Monostradamus
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
My Mic is Currently Off

lulz

DMC
08-26-2011, 04:16 AM
lol thinking you can join the SEALs

mavs>spurs
08-26-2011, 06:35 AM

hi has my nigga findog joined TLC as well? or is he still on TRK (mavs krew) now?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-26-2011, 08:27 AM
lol thinking you can join the SEALs
lol thinking I give two shits about joining some dumbfuck military group

xellos88330
08-26-2011, 12:50 PM
but I will say I do have some of the best technology and I'm a very against the grain type of cat...not your ordinary garden variety...lol

Striving so hard to be a non conformist? You look down on those who use twitter and facebook, but yet here you are... in an internet forum. How big of a douche are you exactly? Your douchebaggery abilities are completely off the scale. You should donate your retardness to science so the world will know that failed abortions are a terrible thing.

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Striving so hard to be a non conformist? You look down on those who use twitter and facebook, but yet here you are... in an internet forum. How big of a douche are you exactly? Your douchebaggery abilities are completely off the scale. You should donate your retardness to science so the world will know that failed abortions are a terrible thing.

Internet forums have been around since Al Gore invented them. However, you are a twit if you tweet and you are a poptart if you Facebook, even though to a much lesser degree since there are privacy options to the open email concept. By and large I look down on others especially Spurs fan because its just the right thing to do.

Sorry if I hit a nerve....I'm sure "he" says that to you all the time when he's working from the back.... :lol

badfish22
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM

:lol you tiny asian bandwagoner. I stayed in the RK because Im a classy ass motherfucker such as Dirk. As soon as things got tough and people started saying things like "I think Monos gone Mainstream" and "Monos gotten stale" you darted and abandoned your RK brothers that got you this far (soundin like Lebron).

Also, since you mention my name in your post, haven't I already made a name for myself? :lol

DPG21920
08-26-2011, 01:45 PM
lol

DeadlyDynasty
08-26-2011, 04:17 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=13394&dateline=1245741944&type=profile

DeadlyDynasty
08-26-2011, 04:20 PM
:lol you tiny asian bandwagoner. I stayed in the RK because Im a classy ass motherfucker such as Dirk. As soon as things got tough and people started saying things like "I think Monos gone Mainstream" and "Monos gotten stale" you darted and abandoned your RK brothers that got you this far (soundin like Lebron).

Also, since you mention my name in your post, haven't I already made a name for myself? :lol

tbh judging by the pic rogue posted he looks like a portly asian, imho...but he's actually right on this one, you are getting boring as fuck with the cookie-cutter takes and comebacks.

xellos88330
08-26-2011, 06:39 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=13394&dateline=1245741944&type=profile

:lmao

Maybe I am starting to become a classic? :p:

DMC
08-26-2011, 09:01 PM
lol thinking I give two shits about joining some dumbfuck military group
lol butthurt because you cannot join the SEALs. I don't think they have any Jew SEALs.

You can join Easter Seals.

DMC
08-26-2011, 09:02 PM
I kinda look down on them too. Sorry.

xellos88330
08-27-2011, 10:22 AM
I kinda look down on them too. Sorry.

Key difference. You don't seem to be expecting the world to congratulate you for forming an opinion.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 10:50 AM
lol butthurt because you cannot join the SEALs. I don't think they have any Jew SEALs.

:lmao capitalizing seals to make it seem more important
:lmao Navy seals getting bullied by a bunch of fuckin rag heads in Afghanistan
:lmao their helicopter getting shot down

DMC
08-27-2011, 10:55 AM
:lmao capitalizing seals to make it seem more important
:lmao Navy seals getting bullied by a bunch of fuckin rag heads in Afghanistan
:lmao their helicopter getting shot down

lol proper usage of SEALs (acronym)
lol Jews getting owned by Hitler
lol Auschwitz

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 10:58 AM
lol crying about proper usage

":cry:cry show some respect, it's an acronym:cry:cry"

JJ Hickson
08-27-2011, 12:13 PM

Because being a dumbass and joining the military is way better than having a good job/making a shit load of money/running the world and doing shit Jews generally do. You really got him good that time DMC!

Lincoln
08-27-2011, 12:25 PM
:lmao DMC getting shit on by my nigga dok. Rememba det one time when kori banned your ass and you went crying to her to get your accout back?

Lol pretending you were a 40 year old with a college degree

DMC
08-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Because being a dumbass and joining the military is way better than having a good job/making a shit load of money/running the world and doing shit Jews generally do. You really got him good that time DMC!

lol shit tons...

DMC
08-27-2011, 01:55 PM
:lmao DMC getting shit on by my nigga dok. Rememba det one time when kori banned your ass and you went crying to her to get your accout back?

Lol pretending you were a 40 year old with a college degree
indy!

ChumpDumper
08-27-2011, 02:25 PM
:lmao capitalizing seals to make it seem more importantOK, now that's funny.

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Lol, lefty. Couldnt catch lightning twice, you faggot. Just make shit up about me, and youll become popular

Quit talking like you're still relevant on here.

You done.

lefty
08-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Lol, lefty. Couldnt catch lightning twice, you faggot. Just make shit up about me, and youll become popular

Dont worry, I haven't closed your Twitter account

4>0rings
08-28-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah those generals with their 6 figure income, fame, nice houses, and bossing thousands of people around is pure shit.

lol @ black muslim President

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah those generals with their 6 figure income, fame, nice houses, and bossing thousands of people around is pure shit.

lol @ black muslim President
:lol for every general with a 6 figure income, there are several Jews with an 8 figure income.

djohn2oo8
08-28-2011, 10:14 AM
They see me trollin', they hatinnn...