PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden slammed for 1 child comment

jack sommerset
08-26-2011, 04:44 PM
The Democrat told students at Sichuan University in Chengdu, China, on Sunday: “Your policy has been one which I fully understand - I’m not second-guessing - of one child per family.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/8718631/Joe-Biden-slammed-after-declaring-he-understands-Chinas-draconian-one-child-policy.html

I agree with the VP. Problem China has is it lets a large percentage of citizens have 2 or more kids. That's not right.

mavs>spurs
08-26-2011, 07:16 PM
a none-child policy would work even better for that country imho. they should simply sterilize every new-born baby then that sorry race would go extinct within this century

jack sommerset
08-26-2011, 08:38 PM
There are plenty of chinese orphans to adopt for the ones who really want 2 kids until they get this over population problem corrected. It's not like you can tell who is who over there anyways. I like the no child law as well.

DMX7
08-26-2011, 08:46 PM
They're coming for you, motherfucker.

Wild Cobra
08-27-2011, 06:36 AM
The problem isn't people having children...

It's people having children who cannot support them!

Jesus
08-27-2011, 07:40 AM
All children are precious. Yes, even children like Wild Cobra and CosmicCowboy.

RandomGuy
08-29-2011, 07:32 AM
A visting senior official/head of state goes out of his way not to insult his hosts?

That's what you're going with?

:sleep

The phony outrage machine seems to be working overtime.

MannyIsGod
08-29-2011, 10:14 AM
The problem isn't people having children...

It's people having children who cannot support them!

You mean like your mother?

clambake
08-29-2011, 11:20 AM

:lol

Wild Cobra
08-29-2011, 11:25 AM
I see we have comments from the peanut gallery again.

You both are well aware I can do the personal insults too. I just wish for once, you had a real point and didn't have to always resort to such retorts.

clambake
08-29-2011, 11:26 AM
your mother couldn't afford you. thats just a fact.

RandomGuy
08-29-2011, 04:43 PM

Ouch.
Respectfully:

Stuff like this makes me cringe, and as much as WC might have some opinions that readily deserve derision, the personal stuff is something I think we can all do without. Not like I am a saint, I'm not, but just thought I would offer some friendly advice/feedback.

TeyshaBlue
08-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Ouch.
Not like I am a saint, I'm not, but just thought I would offer some friendly advice/feedback.

Somebody should've offered some to your Mom!:lol:lol

MannyIsGod
08-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Sorry, but I don't see an issue without pointing out the hypocrisy of using government assistance and then being so ignorantly against it.

baseline bum
08-29-2011, 06:02 PM
If WC could go back in time, would he tie the tubes of his welfare mother? And what if the only available surgeon was black?

MannyIsGod
08-29-2011, 07:57 PM
good question imo

Blake
08-29-2011, 08:20 PM
I see we have comments from the peanut gallery again.

You both are well aware I can do the personal insults too. I just wish for once, you had a real point and didn't have to always resort to such retorts.

I think Manny and BB ask valid questions.

Instead of addressing them, you play the victim card.

Par for the course.

SnakeBoy
08-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Sorry, but I don't see an issue without pointing out the hypocrisy of using government assistance and then being so ignorantly against it.

When did WC use government assistance?

ElNono
08-29-2011, 08:32 PM
When did WC use government assistance?

He uses it every day. So do you.

mingus
08-29-2011, 11:37 PM
A visting senior official/head of state goes out of his way not to insult his hosts?

That's what you're going with?

:sleep

The phony outrage machine seems to be working overtime.

He could've said that he had no comment on it. But he said he can see their justification for it. He didn't just not try to insult him.

SnakeBoy
08-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Or he could have mentioned something about human rights, something every american president from either party used to do until we decided cheap products in walmart were more important.

ElNono
08-30-2011, 12:11 AM
Don't know what the big hoopla is. Understanding something doesn't imply agreeing with it, unless I missed something.

Obviously, this is Joe talking, so I wouldn't be surprised if I did indeed miss something.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 02:11 AM

If WC could go back in time, would he tie the tubes of his welfare mother? And what if the only available surgeon was black?
You two just love being the centerpiece of the peanut gallery, don't you?

You are both too stupid to understand that using government program safety nets as designed are a far cry difference than making a life of using them as I rail against.

Yes, for the record, my mother used the safety net when my parents divorced.

So fucking what. She got a job and off the system.

Only losers repeatedly bring up the same stuff up, over and over an over and over... explained over and over and over... thinking it means anything.

Yes, it's upsetting. But because I despise ankle biters like you. Not because of any shame you think you expose.

mingus
08-30-2011, 03:18 AM
Don't know what the big hoopla is. Understanding something doesn't imply agreeing with it, unless I missed something.

Obviously, this is Joe talking, so I wouldn't be surprised if I did indeed miss something.

I'd like to know what Joe thinks about it because saying you understand something is vague. It may not imply that he agrees with it but that he condones in certain circumstances (Chinas).

George Gervin's Afro
08-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Another fake outrage thread... these are getting stale...

RandomGuy
08-30-2011, 07:07 AM
You two just love being the centerpiece of the peanut gallery, don't you?

You are both too stupid to understand that using government program safety nets as designed are a far cry difference than making a life of using them as I rail against.

Yes, for the record, my mother used the safety net when my parents divorced.

So fucking what. She got a job and off the system.

Only losers repeatedly bring up the same stuff up, over and over an over and over... explained over and over and over... thinking it means anything.

Yes, it's upsetting. But because I despise ankle biters like you. Not because of any shame you think you expose.

The thing about welfare is that most don't stay on it for very long, and most work, apparently just like your mother.

Hence the "T" in TANF.

The "welfare" queen is an urban legend, useful to conservatives who want to gut the safety net.

baseline bum
08-30-2011, 07:27 AM
You didn't answer the questions, WC.

mouse
08-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Don't forget to drug test the Hurricane victims before they take advantage of FEMA.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 01:08 PM
The "welfare" queen is an urban legend, useful to conservatives who want to gut the safety net.
People always on some sort of costly government existence are numerous, and burdensome. Maybe the "welfare queen" as you think of is rare. It still doesn't mean too many people are on the government take.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 01:10 PM
You didn't answer the questions, WC.
What?

Have my mothers tubes tied?

Hell no. My parents were able to afford children then. My point was clearly addressing those who conceive when they had no means to support a child to begin with.

Am I to assume you regularly miss key points?

baseline bum
08-30-2011, 01:19 PM
What if the surgeon wasn't black?

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 01:21 PM
What if the surgeon wasn't black?
A troll is a troll.

Why should I comment on such idiocy?

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 01:28 PM
A troll is a troll.

Why should I comment on such idiocy?

What about a Black Sturgeon???

http://www.geocities.ws/scosmo451/Lake_Sturgeon.gif

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 01:54 PM
What about a Black Sturgeon???

http://www.geocities.ws/scosmo451/Lake_Sturgeon.gif
Now those taste good!

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 02:04 PM
What do you think about a slack Turgeon then?

Xte-Vtxg-m8

clambake
08-30-2011, 02:28 PM
My parents were able to afford children then. My point was clearly addressing those who conceive when they had no means to support a child to begin with.

look einstein, if you had to go on welfare its clear they were unable to afford children.

just the facts

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 02:31 PM
look einstein, if you had to go on welfare its clear they were unable to afford children.

just the facts

He said his mom needed the help after she and his dad got divorced.
You should actually read the fucking thread before shooting your mouth off.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 02:35 PM
He said his mom needed the help after she and his dad got divorced.
You should actually read the fucking thread before shooting your mouth off.
Clammy's a lost case. Best to IGNORE that shithead.

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Clammy's a lost case. Best to IGNORE that shithead.

Ah...the irony.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Ah...the irony.
You ever really think about some of your ridiculous posts?

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 03:08 PM
You ever really think about some of your ridiculous posts?

Hardly ever.

clambake
08-30-2011, 03:16 PM
simple math, children. if your parents have to go on welfare, they can't afford you.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2011, 03:32 PM
simple math, children. if your parents have to go on welfare, they can't afford you.
Are you always so static in a dynamic world?

Things change.

ElNono
08-30-2011, 05:52 PM
This thread delivers :lol