PDA

View Full Version : Manu Autographs for less than $20...

Phenomanul
06-13-2005, 01:17 PM
There are a couple of Autographed cards of Ginobili on Beckett.com (I figured I should stock up on one or two now that he is becoming an NBA icon... which translates to the value of those cards skyrocketing by next season).

Don't worry, I buy cards there all the time... As long as the card itself is a certified autographed card (It will usually have a title such as "Autographics" or "Sweet Signature")... you don't have to worry about it being a fake.

On the other hand I wouldn't buy the autographed pictures... because those might not come with a genuine certificate of authenticity... and if they do, it's probably something you or I could print at home.... In anycase, those don't sit well with me.

I also saw several Barry autographs for less than $10... you could search the site for Beno, Rasho, Malik, Gervin, Duncan, Parker, D. Robinson autographs as well.

Phenomanul
06-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Has anyone bought anything yet?? I'm actually a bit sad because the card that I wanted to buy (I saw it there last week on sale for $40) was not there today... That card, 2002-'03 SP Authentic AU <--(means that it is autographed) will more than likely be his most sought after rookie card.

Some dealer obviously went in and snatched it to later sell it at a higher re-sale price.