PDA

View Full Version : Newton, close your mouth

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2011, 12:34 AM
heard a rumor about an Icock 5 from Apple. Anyone know what's up?

Agloco
08-30-2011, 10:16 AM
heard a rumor about an Icock 5 from Apple. Anyone know what's up?

Who is Newton and what significane did an Apple have in his life?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-30-2011, 10:19 AM
fhGRh_Yc5KU

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Who is Newton and what significane did an Apple have in his life?

I was trying to splash an entertainment/technology headline and the only reference I could think of for Apple's rumored Icock was Wayne Newton's cover of, "I'll Be With You in Apple Blossom Time". I combined this with past rumors/comments the he is gay/bisexual.

Agloco
08-30-2011, 11:47 AM
I was trying to splash an entertainment/technology headline and the only reference I could think of for Apple's rumored Icock was Wayne Newton's cover of, "I'll Be With You in Apple Blossom Time". I combined this with past rumors/comments the he is gay/bisexual.

I was thinking more along the lines of what SFIE posted tbh.

Wayne Newton never occured to me. :lol

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of what SFIE posted tbh.

Wayne Newton never occured to me. :lol

I figured you were thinking that also and probably would have reminded me that the Isaac Newton apple story is probably a myth. So then I had to make up some other possible Newton/Apple reference that was irrefutable. Only other Newton I could think of was Wayne. Googling "Wayne Newton Apple" gave me the out I was looking for.

Agloco
08-30-2011, 11:15 PM
I figured you were thinking that also and probably would have reminded me that the Isaac Newton apple story is probably a myth. So then I had to make up some other possible Newton/Apple reference that was irrefutable. Only other Newton I could think of was Wayne. Googling "Wayne Newton Apple" gave me the out I was looking for.

Quick thinker. Isaac Newton probably got hit (bombed) by a passing bird tbh. An apple makes the story more......appealing. No pun intended.