PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Flight From Phoenix to Austin

DMC
08-27-2011, 12:37 AM
There was this skinhead looking guy all thugged out (white guy obviously) and tattooed up with his buddy who was a bit more conservative but still was playing the role, both got on the plane in Phx and it was obvious they were already three sheets in the wind. So they start ordering beers and they are slamming them. The stewardess says "I cannot keep selling you beer, you have to pace yourself. I cannot let you get drunk on the plane" and one guy just lets it go. The other waited until she was up front and gets up, goes back and starts ravaging the beer cart. They see him and come back and yell at him to take a seat. He mouths off and does his little thug thing. Some big ass 300lb behemoth looking dude stands up in the back of the plane and tells the guy to take a seat. The guy does, but keeps turning around in his seat and yelling shit at the crew in the rear of the plane.

When we land, it's like fucking SWAT on the plane and they haul that faggot out and I was laughing at him when I walked past. Huge fine, huge, for a beer, 35 minutes out from landing in the beerfest capital of the world.

Fucking idiots. His friend pretty much disowned him around that time.

Heath Ledger
08-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Cool story bro. Im too lazy to post a graphic.

baseline bum
08-27-2011, 07:54 AM
LOL Arizona.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2011, 08:21 AM
LOL. "beerfest capital of the world"
Did you mean, "queerfest"?

pawe
08-27-2011, 10:38 AM
The 117 degree heat yesterday brought more crazy to already batshit insane people.

DMC
08-27-2011, 11:02 AM

Both

Sisk
08-27-2011, 05:00 PM

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Crofl people in Texas who scoff Austin since it's the one city in Texas that's semi-educated and not morbidly obese.

But yeah,
:lol Phoenix
:lol piece of shit city

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 06:02 PM
There was this skinhead looking guy all thugged out (white guy obviously) and tattooed up with his buddy who was a bit more conservative but still was playing the role, both got on the plane in Phx and it was obvious they were already three sheets in the wind. So they start ordering beers and they are slamming them. The stewardess says "I cannot keep selling you beer, you have to pace yourself. I cannot let you get drunk on the plane" and one guy just lets it go. The other waited until she was up front and gets up, goes back and starts ravaging the beer cart. They see him and come back and yell at him to take a seat. He mouths off and does his little thug thing. Some big ass 300lb behemoth looking dude stands up in the back of the plane and tells the guy to take a seat. The guy does, but keeps turning around in his seat and yelling shit at the crew in the rear of the plane.

When we land, it's like fucking SWAT on the plane and they haul that faggot out and I was laughing at him when I walked past. Huge fine, huge, for a beer, 35 minutes out from landing in the beerfest capital of the world.

Fucking idiots. His friend pretty much disowned him around that time.

yea yea..skinhead pinhead ...now tell us how frightened you were....:lol

4>0rings
08-27-2011, 07:36 PM
If that ain't TLC, I don't know what is. :lol