PDA

View Full Version : Married Fox News Host Getting Wet Over Kobe On Live TV

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 05:35 PM
someone ain't gettin no dick at home.....fucking lame ass white boys can't get the job done....:lol

and this is further proof my nigga didn't rape that Ho...from young to middle aged to old as fuck....:lol

This shit is hilarious watch how excited and goofy she is throughout until she can't hold it back any longer..basically I wish you could fuck me...that's how I interpret it: :lol

NExxOKfGjQU

Next up watch this old ass lady say that Kobe turns her on...it looks as if she wants to rub her pussy for a second...:lol

eRZiIS_J6no

Finally this bitch just flat out asks for dick on National TV...:lol

Fn4lhTPtpUU

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 05:52 PM
:lol Kobe is a decent basketball player, but she sure is one ugly motherfucker

Yo Tyson on the cool what's up with you dude...I tried giving you the benefit of the fucking doubt but I can no longer....are you a gotdam queer?

I mean you changed your name from Mavs>Spurs to Tyson_Chandler and you been rocking different close-up facial pics of the nigga in your avatar for a minute...

what gives?

ElNono
08-27-2011, 06:07 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oHEKIjtm99w/SN3h-4VansI/AAAAAAAAAOc/4LD0UvhE8cQ/s320/KobeBryantandVanessa.jpg

lefty
08-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Is she from Colorado?

4>0rings
08-27-2011, 07:34 PM
You can substitute Kobe with the word money and the outcome is the same.

BRHornet45
08-27-2011, 08:04 PM
sons its no surprise. nearly all white women worship BBC

Leetonidas
08-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Nope, white girls just love fucking niggas, plain and simple. I once had one tell me... "I can suck on you all night." I hadnt realized I was into my fourth episode of Al Bundy, and almost finished with a six pac of Schlitz.

http://cdn.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/naruto_shippuden-762428.jpg

MR.SILVER&BLack
08-27-2011, 08:46 PM
nothing attracts women more than money. it can even cause them to forget that their husband raped a woman in colorado.

ElNono
08-27-2011, 09:09 PM
lol Naruto sand nigga

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 09:36 PM

Nearly all women love money too :wow:wow

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Yeah, but Jungle Fever has nothing to do with money. Kool, can I get a youtube explaining Jungle Fever. These honkies are in denial.

WHat does him getting a girl do for you? She wants him, whoopy fucking doo :lol:lol. Give me a latina or Asian and have the white girl bro, I am straight. You act is if you guys get the girls because he does lol. I am fine bro, youtube what you want I get what I get and am happy, another man getting a girl is not what I am worried about.

I really think it's you clowns who want his dick anyways. :rollin:rollin

BTW black girls like white dudes too, you know it.

BRHornet45
08-27-2011, 10:05 PM
sons the truth is the truth. yes all women love money, but they also can't resist a black dick either. that is why it is very common to see your typical "good" white housewife who is married to a successful white businessman making six figures or more reaching out to the black man for sex. sons these white women want it all. big money and big black dicks. the white men can only please white women when it comes to their pocket book.

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 10:15 PM
sons the truth is the truth. yes all women love money, but they also can't resist a black dick either. that is why it is very common to see your typical "good" white housewife who is married to a successful white businessman making six figures or more reaching out to the black man for sex. sons these white women want it all. big money and big black dicks. the white men can only please white women when it comes to their pocket book.

White women, some women don't mess with other races like that though bro! I can get black girls at a club or wherever because it's not the norm, everyone wants a different taste from time to time. Asians love white dudes, you can't really call it but yeah truth is truth and you said some there. Some white girls don't mess with black dudes at all, some like you said do.

Middle Eastern stick with their kind mainly though, I see them look from time to time but know their pops would smack them lol. BTW maybe the white womans husband is just boring as fuck and they are tired of them? Ever thought of that? Alot of dudes can pull women with fame etc., you going to tell me if Brad Pitt were up there she would not look the same?

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Yeah, but Jungle Fever has nothing to do with money. Kool, can I get a youtube explaining Jungle Fever. These honkies are in denial.

10-4....my nigga :lol

4c3AII78Imc GUAznqTAct4

now fucking pause for a second ....next we'll hear from the white women themselves:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 10:32 PM
White women, some women don't mess with other races like that though bro! I can get black girls at a club or wherever because it's not the norm, everyone wants a different taste from time to time. Asians love white dudes, you can't really call it but yeah truth is truth and you said some there. Some white girls don't mess with black dudes at all, some like you said do.

Middle Eastern stick with their kind mainly though, I see them look from time to time but know their pops would smack them lol. BTW maybe the white womans husband is just boring as fuck and they are tired of them? Ever thought of that? Alot of dudes can pull women with fame etc., you going to tell me if Brad Pitt were up there she would not look the same?

shut your lil dick ass up....:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 10:33 PM
part 2 coming up

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 10:34 PM
:rollin
10-4....my nigga :lol

4c3AII78Imc GUAznqTAct4

now fucking pause for a second ....next we'll hear from the white women themselves:lmaoThats great! What does that do for you? Go out and get one then, like I care bruh! White women still marry white males and date them as well, there is many to go around:rolleyes

Like I said you are not saying anything new, do you want a cookie for a video? :rollin:rollin I see you posted this video all proud over Kobe, seems you are more happy for him than yourself and want his dick like I said yourself.

BTW at the most beautiful love black men, like hot ones will not like a white man anymore if they have their game right. I am white, but like Asians and Latinas personally, they are way hotter. White girls are old news grey haired shit :blah

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 10:49 PM
ok here is the explanation...Smooth Chocolate skin, rhythm, hard dicks, fair, and wonderful lovers in bed... if you're white this shit might hurt...:lol

_kkXogn8Oeo ZOQoZP9QFkw

_rvKi7qFPLY EQbCsA_uOvs

PE1lozpIwMg

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Nature endowed Negros with a relatively large penis size to compensate for their relatively small brain size.

It was essential to the survival of the negro race in prehistoric times to procreate as quickly and effectively as possible, because the male members of any given tribe would often be at risk of getting killed off during an excursion into the African wilderness, as their lack of intelligence would often have them charging at a heard of elephants armed with nothing more than shoddy spear, a small shield, a painted face, and, yes, a massively large swinging penis.

It's why prehistoric Africa soon transitioned from a Hunter/Gatherer society into solely a Gatherer society. Black men were simply too stupid to hunt and had to rely on women for their survival, which remains largely true today.

Furthermore, it's no wonder why the zenith of the African race is the African American. The African American has contributed more to world society in 100 years than the native African has in 100,000. And why is this?

Because the African American has white in him.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 10:51 PM
wsNVWe7EzUM

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 10:54 PM
wsNVWe7EzUM

Like I said some white girls, wow does this make your silly ass seem important tonight? I am serious too are you happy? You love white girls, I get it! Go get one now.

I said to you earlier I get other races, so you posting some corny broad on youtube doeesss not bother me! I can find some in real life here that will love me and I am fine with that :lmao:rollin. You drink too much kool aid I think at times, there is girls to go around for all of us bruh, now enjoy and live your life!

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Nature endowed Negros with a relatively large penis size to compensate for their relatively small brain size.

It was essential to the survival of the negro race in prehistoric times to procreate as quickly and effectively as possible, because the male members of any given tribe would often be at risk of getting killed off during an excursion into the African wilderness, as their lack of intelligence would often have them charging at a heard of elephants armed with nothing more than shoddy spear, a small shield, a painted face, and, yes, a massively large swinging penis.

It's why prehistoric Africa soon transitioned from a Hunter/Gatherer society into solely a Gatherer society. Black men were simply too stupid to hunt and had to rely on women for their survival, which remains largely true today.

Furthermore, it's no wonder why the zenith of the African race is the African American. The African American has contributed more to world society in 100 years than the native African has in 100,000. And why is this?

Because the African American has white in him.

hmmm....what's ironic is the white women leaving the white men for the small brain big dicked monkey's....can you explain? :lmao

if you're so smart how come you can't find a way to grow a dick so that you can keep your Ho's...pretty soon the white man will become sexless...smart as fuck but not getting any pussy...:lmao what a fucking life

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:05 PM
hmmm....what's ironic is the white women leaving the white men for the small brain big dicked monkey's....can you explain? :lmao

if you're so smart how come you can't find a way to grow a dick so that you can keep your Ho's...pretty soon the white man will become sexless...smart as fuck but not getting any pussy...:lmao what a fucking life

From the book "The Bell Curve" (which is a rigorous scientific examination on the links between race, genetics, and intelligence):

"They also stated that the average IQ of African Americans is 85; Latinos 89; Whites 103; Asians 106; and Jews 113."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:07 PM
From the book "The Bell Curve" (which is a rigorous scientific examination on the links between race, genetics, and intelligence):

"They also stated that the average IQ of African Americans is 85; Latinos 89; Whites 103; Asians 106; and Jews 113."

:lol Jews

we run this shit

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:08 PM

that all "may" be true...but what's more important...being a book worm or pussy....:lol you're women are not laughing...in fact I submit to you another guy that is fucking the shit out of a white woman and you're jumping up and down for him at this moment....

Jimmy Dunan :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:10 PM

we run this shit

with a little help of course...during Hitler's reign you weren't quite so bold :lol

BRHornet45
08-27-2011, 11:12 PM
sons that's the thing. most white men think that just because they have the money and brains that they have it made and well yes they do to an extent, but 9 times out of 10 their girlfriends and wives are fantasizing behind their backs about having sex with black or Latino men.

I am zebra sons so I qualify

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:13 PM
tbh the Holocaust got rid of all the weak Jews and was a small price to pay for our own country in the middle east we use to bully arabs

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:13 PM

we run this shit

That's why I find it funny that darkie thinks it's some kind of accomplishment to fuck a white woman.

First of all, white women love money more than sex, so they would never leave their cracker husband for a nigga unless that nigga was a professional athlete or rapper (the only two industries where the black man can actually make the kind of significant money that would actually impress a white woman). Second of all, if she was becoming frigid because her small dicked husband could no longer satisfy her now that she experienced black dick, the white man would not go "sexless" as AIDS implies. He'd simply find another gold digging whore and rinse and repeat.

Sorry, Kool. Intelligence/The ability to make money/4 inch penis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Black Cock.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:16 PM
what isn't told is how the white man suppresses the real truth about the superiority of the Black race...I have proof that is beyond questioning...this is why I'm King Kool...Midget get on your knees and praise me...

Do you know from where the cells of the person that cured Polio ( a killer of millions) that went up in the first space missions to see what would happen in zero gravity. That was responsible for many scientific landmarks including cloning, gene mapping and in vitro fertilization. From the black race...this shit will make you fucking croak...just like you should...now grow a fat dick please.... lol

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Henrietta-Lacks-Immortal-Cells.html#ixzz1WIGMCl1d

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:18 PM
That's why I find it funny that darkie thinks it's some kind of accomplishment to fuck a white woman.

First of all, white women love money more than sex, so they would never leave their cracker husband for a nigga unless that nigga was a professional athlete or rapper (the only two industries where the black man can actually make the kind of significant money that would actually impress a white woman). Second of all, if she was becoming frigid because her small dicked husband could no longer satisfy her now that she experienced black dick, the white man would not go "sexless" as AIDS implies. He'd simply find another gold digging whore and rinse and repeat.

Sorry, Kool. Intelligence/The ability to make money/4 inch penis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Black Cock.
They also blow it out of proportion. Most white girls with any kind of a decent upbringing who come from a well off family are repulsed by black men. The white women who love the thought of getting dicked by Jamal or Tyrone are generally the trashy ones who'll get dicked by men of any race.

Let black men think that white women love them tho, because it's how they get through life. When they're poor, have a shitty job working for the white man, etc., they're dumb enough to convince themselves that the stereotype of black men having larger dicks makes up for it :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:19 PM
what isn't told is how the white man suppresses the real truth about the superiority of the Black race...I have proof that is beyond questioning...this is why I'm King Kool...Midget get on your knees and praise me...
The entire continent of Africa is all the white man needs to show how inferior blacks are.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:20 PM
this is why I'm the owner of midget...he's a failure and even though he tries he simply cannot go toe to toe with Kool...I destroy his ass everytime....enjoy the Smithsonian article....;-) it's just but a preview of the white man's constant cover ups and dishonesty...I could go on and on....but that example is a doozy.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:20 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ify7vDXrDs/TBJybHjBEzI/AAAAAAAAF_8/g4rsHjtA-ec/s1600/IQ+of+Nations.gif

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:21 PM
The entire continent of Africa is all the white man needs to show how inferior blacks are.

you forgot the link :lol

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...#ixzz1WIGMCl1d (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Henrietta-Lacks-Immortal-Cells.html#ixzz1WIGMCl1d)

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:21 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/IQ_by_Country.png

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:22 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ify7vDXrDs/TBJybHjBEzI/AAAAAAAAF_8/g4rsHjtA-ec/s1600/IQ+of+Nations.gif

keep in mind that you are on Spurstalk because of Black Basketball playersPERIOD.....:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:22 PM
http://www.mediadump.com/post/bizarre-maps/National-IQ-Scores.jpg

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:23 PM
that all "may" be true...but what's more important...being a book worm or pussy....:lol you're women are not laughing...in fact I submit to you another guy that is fucking the shit out of a white woman and you're jumping up and down for him at this moment....

Jimmy Dunan :lmao

See, here's an example of your small African brain at work. Intelligence goes much farther than simply being a "book worm." Along with intelligence comes the ability to make money, and with that money, comes women, and with women, comes pussy.

So what if a nigga is fuckin' a white woman somewhere, or even the white man's own wife. It's been proven time and time and time again that the white man would rather work long hours at the office (making money), play golf as he makes a business deal (again, making money), start wars (which by virtue of his keen investment in defense contractors, makes him money), or run for office (making money via political corruption) than fuck. He only fucks when he needs to satisfy his ego and demonstrate to himself that he can still perform physically, not because he's pussy starved.

That's why darkies remain the subordinate race. You care about pussy too much, thus letting it rule you. But I guess you all can't help it. An animal's number one priority after food is to procreate.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:23 PM
Dok you keep forgetting the link;

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...#ixzz1WIGMCl1d (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Henrietta-Lacks-Immortal-Cells.html#ixzz1WIGMCl1d)

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:24 PM
keep in mind that you are on Spurstalk because of Black Basketball playersPERIOD.....:lmao
Right, that's what blacks are best at. Running up and down a basketball court so the white man can pay money and watch. No different than how people pay to go to the zoo so they get to watch monkeys peel bananas.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:25 PM
See, here's an example of your small African brain at work. Intelligence goes much farther than simply being a "book worm." Along with intelligence comes the ability to make money, and with that money, comes women, and with women, comes pussy.

So what if a nigga is fuckin' a white woman somewhere, or even the white man's own wife. It's been proven time and time and time again that the white man would rather work long hours at the office (making money), play golf as he makes a business deal (again, making money), start wars (which by virtue of his keen investment in defense contractors, makes him money), or run for office (making money via political corruption) than fuck. He only fucks when he needs to satisfy his ego and demonstrate to himself that he can still perform physically, not because he's pussy starved.

That's why darkies remain the subordinate race. You care about pussy too much, thus letting it rule you. But I guess you all can't help it. An animal's number one priority after food is to procreate.

don't forget about the link:

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 11:25 PM

LOL I got a fucking 129 or so IQ though on some tests, which means...... YES SIR (141 on one too).

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 11:27 PM

For some reason they are obsessed with even average white girls! LOL ahhahaahhahah. I don't get it! I love latin girls and Asians to light skinned etc, have fukked a light skinned girl too! WOW CROWN ME NOW they love white dudes :lmao POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON IT TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD! Koolaid is a clown, thats about the just of it.

WOW SOME OLDER WHITE LADY WITH THREE KIDS LOVES KOBE! AHHA FUCK OUTTA HERE, like I care about that since I fucked white girls without kids before and hotter.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:28 PM
Right, that's what blacks are best at. Running up and down a basketball court so the white man can pay money and watch. No different than how people pay to go to the zoo so they get to watch monkeys peel bananas.

not to pay and watch but to pay cheer in the stands like little Asian monkeys...and then to have the same guy you paid fuck your wife behind your back :lol

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:29 PM

Do you know from where the cells of the person that cured Polio ( a killer of millions) that went up in the first space missions to see what would happen in zero gravity. That was responsible for many scientific landmarks including cloning, gene mapping and in vitro fertilization. From the black race...this shit will make you fucking croak...just like you should...now grow a fat dick please.... lol

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Henrietta-Lacks-Immortal-Cells.html#ixzz1WIGMCl1d

Sorry, a few aberrations don't constitute "proof" that the black race is intellectually superior. Sure, African Americans have contributed much to society, as I already acknowledged earlier, but like I said, that's because they have white in them.

And if you want to compare black vs. white intellectual achievements, feel free.

Your best known contributor to science was a guy who dicked around with a peanut. Think about it.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:30 PM
For some reason they are obsessed with even average white girls! LOL ahhahaahhahah. I don't get it! I love latin girls and Asians to light skinned etc, have fukked a light skinned girl too! WOW CROWN ME NOW they love white dudes :lmao POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON IT TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD! Koolaid is a clown, thats about the just of it.

and you're butt hurt over the facts...

you're just not attractive to the white Ho's...so you flock to the flat ass Asians and the Mexicans who are breed to marry a Gringo...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Sorry, a few aberrations don't constitute "proof" that the black race is intellectually superior. Sure, African Americans have contributed much to society, as I already acknowledged earlier, but like I said, that's because they have white in them.
Don't forget all the Olympic gold medals America has due to the fact white people were smart enough to domesticate some African pure breds :lol

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 11:31 PM
BTW KOOOLL AID IN ONE WEEK I fucked two white girls way hotter than this bitch on your thing that flirted with KOBE! I guess white girls love me too! Get it? It's about game and so on, not color for you kids to look on.

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 11:33 PM
and you're butt hurt over the facts...

you're just not attractive to the white Ho's...so you flock to the flat ass Asians and the Mexicans who are breed to marry a Gringo...:lol

LOL I have had white girls you idiot, are you just dumb or that fucking much of a troll? I fucked badder white girls than your silly ass bruh! I GUESS NO WHITE GIRLS LIKE WHITE GUYS ANYMORE because of this video or youtube videos! LOL get the fukk outta here man you are so dense.

BTW LATINAS are not flat assed bruh, do your research you idiot. Black girls even stare at times bruh, you don't get it do you? Facts lolo, guess no white girls will ever like a white guy again because of this video and some youtube shit you posted! THEY HATE ALL WHITES NOW! YOu did it! YOU SAID IT. You are an idiot. Goes out tomorrow and gets a black girl to make your punk ass mad, atleast it's me and not my hero LIKE YOUR GOD KOBE!

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:34 PM

:lol

BRHornet45
08-27-2011, 11:35 PM
sons the SEC has the best football teams thanks to slavery

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:37 PM
From a book called "Making of the Whiteman" (4,000 b.c. whites crawled on all fours, ate fresh raw meat, lived in caves, mated with their dogs, inturn produced monkeys, and beat their women over the heads with clubs).

Every last bit of that still stands true today. You still laughing?

White Europeans were definitely late bloomers, but they still bloomed.

You all are still waiting to break through the top soil.

DUNCANownsKOBE
sons the SEC has the best football teams thanks to slavery
Sons I agree. Due to slavery only the best and most athletic nigs in the South survived, so only their genes were reproduced. Long story short, the South has the most athletic black people in the country because their ancestors were the strong ones who survived slavery.

Koolaid_Man

And if you want to compare black vs. white intellectual achievements, feel free.

Your best known contributor to science was a guy who dicked around with a peanut. Think about it.

A few aberrations or a systemic cover-up...Do you not understand how America was formed...not because of their own acheivements but because of that of others...White Americans are the laziest and most foul amongst us...just like the suppression of the fact that a black provided the cure for polio or was responsible for unlocking the human genome code...

what more do you want...ohh wait the first successful open heart surgeon was guess what...a black man...all that you've been taught your whole OCD laden life has been a lie...sorry but it's true...:lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Hale_Williams

Sean Cagney
This thread really has your panties in a twist. If you get so much pussy, then why hate. Im out, wigga. I got some hot fresh pussy waiting in me right now.

I am not hating you faggot, your a cornball! I am fine, you are not getting white girls your GOD IS! Your divorced, your wife obviously not getting what she wanted at all! So you lost :lmao:rollin Go get an average white girl now, be happy I guess.

Aint no bitch leaving me, she left you.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:39 PM
and for the record midget...black is a dominant color...just a few drops in a glass of white water and the glass turns color...so being African American with "white blood" is a misnomer...

come at me bro ...lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-27-2011, 11:40 PM
ohh wait the first successful open heart surgeon was guess what...a black man...all that you've been taught your whole OCD laden life has been a lie...sorry but it's true...:lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_heart_surgery

The first successful surgery of the heart, performed without any complications, was by Dr. Ludwig Rehn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Rehn) of Frankfurt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt), Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany), who repaired a stab wound to the right ventricle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventricle_%28heart%29) on September 7, 1896.

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:42 PM
A few aberrations or a systemic cover-up...Do you not understand how America was formed...not because of their own acheivements but because of that of others...White Americans are the laziest and most foul amongst us...just like the suppression of the fact that a black provided the cure for polio or was responsible for unlocking the human genome code...

what more do you want...ohh wait the first successful open heart surgeon was guess what...a black man...all that you've been taught your whole OCD laden life has been a lie...sorry but it's true...:lol

Yes, I know all that, have known that.

Again, produce a list comparing white and black intellectual, philosophical, scientific, and artistic achievements outside of popular music, and let's see how it compares.

You all can sing, dance, play basketball, and chuck spears. Be happy with that, bro.

midnightpulp
08-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Outside of African Americans, let's compare white and black contribution to society:

White:

Too many to list.

Black:

Marathon runners.

Nigerian 401 scams.

AIDS.

:tu

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 11:55 PM
:lol:lol
black girls give SLOPPY blowjobs though..:lol

:lol I tried to comment but you killed it man.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2011, 11:56 PM
Outside of African Americans, let's compare white and black contribution to society:

White:

Too many to list.

Black:

Marathon runners.

Nigerian 401 scams.

AIDS.
:tu

sure if the white history books and subsequent cover-ups are you're bible :lol

Sean Cagney
08-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Divorced? Wigga, I will never reduce myself to one woman.

You have so many! I forgot Kobe has a girl on him so it's you at the same time! Since you posted this b.s thread hahaaa. Like I said put any rich white dude there like Brad Pitt who has dough and so on, lets see this bitch blush too! You think it's about color though. You don't fully get it.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:00 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_heart_surgery

I guess your stupid mark ass failed to catch the fact Dr Daniel Hale was the first successful open heart surgeon who performed such an operation and the fucking patient actually lived....and I thought you had a high IQ...

fucking Gook...trying his damdest to challenge Kool :lol

Imagine had there been no conspiracies to suppress the black race...

:lmao @ you being proud of cover-up accomplishments

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:02 AM
midget you're an intellectual light weight next to this nigga Kool...

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:05 AM
LOL I have had white girls you idiot, are you just dumb or that fucking much of a troll? I fucked badder white girls than your silly ass bruh! I GUESS NO WHITE GIRLS LIKE WHITE GUYS ANYMORE because of this video or youtube videos! LOL get the fukk outta here man you are so dense.

BTW LATINAS are not flat assed bruh, do your research you idiot. Black girls even stare at times bruh, you don't get it do you? Facts lolo, guess no white girls will ever like a white guy again because of this video and some youtube shit you posted! THEY HATE ALL WHITES NOW! YOu did it! YOU SAID IT. You are an idiot. Goes out tomorrow and gets a black girl to make your punk ass mad, atleast it's me and not my hero LIKE YOUR GOD KOBE!

yeah I struck a nerve...you mad as fuck...sorry if the truth hurts white homie...

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:11 AM
sure if the white history books and subsequent cover-ups are you're bible :lol

Then show me the "black history" book that proves black intellectual achievements are comparable in number to whitey's.

Even your greatest intellectual, W.E.B. Dubois, thought the average black was a retard. It's why he endorsed focusing on "the talented tenth" (which means the smartest top ten percent of the black race, whose intelligence Dubois thought equal to the average white man's) and discarding the rest, in the hope that it would someday bolster the black men to equal intellectual and social status as the white man.

Dubois was on to something. It was a novel idea, but then James Naismith had to invent basketball, so now every darkie with above average fast twitch muscle fiber would be able to "contribute" to society in another way, of which I'm sure Carver would disapprove, as it really doesn't grant the black man any real social or political influence, something Dubois wanted for the black race. They are simply on display for the white man's entertainment.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Edit. I meant WEB Dubois

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Mah nigga:

Du Bois writes in his Talented Tenth essay that black Americans must develop “the Best of this race that they may guide the Mass away from the contamination and death of the Worst.”

Kool and Luva are in the other 90%, aka "the Worst."

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Then show me the "black history" book that proves black intellectual achievements are comparable in number to whitey's.

Even your greatest intellectual, George Washington Carver, thought the average black was a retard. It's why he endorsed focusing on "the talented tenth" (which means the smartest top ten percent of the black race, whose intelligence Carver thought equal to the average white man's) and discarding the rest, in the hope that it would someday bolster the black men to equal intellectual and social status as the white man.

Carver was on to something. It was a novel idea, but then James Naismith had to invent basketball, so now every darkie with above average fast twitch muscle fiber would be able to "contribute" to society in another way, of which I'm sure Carver would disapprove, as it really doesn't grant the black man any real social or political influence, something Carver wanted for the black race. They are simply on display for the white man's entertainment.

nice theory...but Carver is no Daniel Hale....:lol it must be your OCD kicking in...which is quite a strange disease for a white man to have btw....:lol

but what's refreshing is the white woman is on display for us niggas :toast but I know for a fact that doesn't bother you at all...you're only interested in the white males anus....

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:27 AM
nice theory...but Carver is no Daniel Hale....:lol it must be your OCD kicking in...which is quite a strange disease for a white man to have btw....:lol

but what's refreshing is the white woman is on display for us niggas :toast but I know for a fact that doesn't bother you at all...you're only interested in the white males anus....

That was a supremely weak comeback, homie.

Fitting for a small brain to produce :toast

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Late bloomer...lol. Son... I meant that literally, while im in my slumber ive alllowed you to dig up my tombs buried in solid gold, and study my pyramids, which youve yet to duplicate. You better hope youve found another planet to live on by the time I wake up.

You Sub-Saharan niggas have no claim to what your North African dune coon betters accomplished.

That is unless you're finally admitting to being a stinky paki?

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:36 AM
That was a supremely weak comeback, homie.

Fitting for a small brain to produce :toast

So let me ask you..:lol

are you the best of your race...:lol of course you aren't...you're wallowing here with me...and I'm not in the top 10th of my race either...but I'm close...however since we're both not in the top 10th of our races what's the deciding factor.....:lol

:lmao BBC.....

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:38 AM
also midget...you have OCD and I don't...you also like underage girls and I dont....I'm more of a credit to my race than you are....

lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:42 AM
I guess your stupid mark ass failed to catch the fact Dr Daniel Hale was the first successful open heart surgeon who performed such an operation and the fucking patient actually lived....and I thought you had a high IQ...

fucking Gook...trying his damdest to challenge Kool :lol

Imagine had there been no conspiracies to suppress the black race...

:lmao @ you being proud of cover-up accomplishments

Yeah, this cat is definitely 100% African:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Daniel_Hale_Williams.jpg/180px-Daniel_Hale_Williams.jpg

My guess is that white part of him, which looks to be the majority of his ethnicity, performed the surgery, while the black part of him thought the open chest cavity closely resembled a vagina, which of course he thought about sticking his "big black cock" into.

Lucky for the patient, the white part won out.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Yeah, this cat is definitely 100% African:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Daniel_Hale_Williams.jpg/180px-Daniel_Hale_Williams.jpg

My guess is that white part of him, which looks to be the majority of his ethnicity, performed the surgery, while the black part of him thought the open chest cavity closely resembled a vagina, which of course he thought about sticking his "big black cock" into.

Lucky for the patient, the white part won out.

like i said black is a dominant color and gene....even just a few drops will change the chemistry...do you not agree....:lol of course you do

so you fail in this argument...

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:49 AM

are you the best of your race...:lol of course you aren't...you're wallowing here with me...and I'm not in the top 10th of my race either...but I'm close...however since we're both not in the top 10th of our races what's the deciding factor.....:lol

so answer the question midget...are you in the upper percentile or rank group of your race....i would say no by virtue of the mental disease called OCD to which you openly admit....

your OCD complex is all but a guarantee you're at the bottom of the barrel...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:49 AM

Remember, the top ten percent of the black race is only equal to your garden variety honky. So you not being in the top ten percent and only "close" puts you on equal ground with a redneck.

And last I checked, I have all my teeth and don't watch Nascar.

So yeah, there are no deciding factors. You're still my inferior.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:51 AM
like i said black is a dominant color and gene....even just a few drops will change the chemistry...do you not agree....:lol of course you do

so you fail in this argument...

Yeah, it's such a dominant gene Daniel Hale looks more like a slave owner than a slave :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Remember, the top ten percent of the black race is only equal to your garden variety honky. So you not being in the top ten percent and only "close" puts you on equal ground with a redneck.

And last I checked, I have all my teeth and don't watch Nascar.

So yeah, there are no deciding factors. You're still my inferior.

How? you have a small dick and...and and and...and the main thing is you have OCD...you're a fucking mental case...I'm literally arguing with a borderline retard....so what were your SAT scores?

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Yeah, it's such a dominant gene Daniel Hale looks more like a slave owner than a slave :lol

oohh because all blacks ( from Africa) are actually and literally black...:lol what a tool :lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 12:58 AM
oohh because all blacks ( from Africa) are actually and literally black...:lol what a tool :lol

Yeah, his features really suggest 100% negroid.

I guess being half Scots-Irish would make that a problem.

And from the looks of him, the white part won out.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:02 AM
lol black people always reaching for dick smack as soon as they feel threatened.

guess what buddy, there have been studies done..race isn't a factor in penis size at all except in the case of asians...the guy who holds the current world record for biggest dick is a honky..:lmao suck it.

http://www.oddee.com/item_97082.aspx

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:06 AM
lol black people always reaching for dick smack as soon as they feel threatened.

guess what buddy, there have been studies done..race isn't a factor in penis size at all except in the case of asians...the guy who holds the current world record for biggest dick is a honky..:lmao suck it.

http://www.oddee.com/item_97082.aspx

you keep your lying ass out of the convo..you little dick miscreant...when I want your opinion I'll insult you...:lol

:lmao studying dicks...you're the king of self-ownage...i guess the record holder beat out millions of other guys who submitted their dick stats...:lol you're more stupid than I thought...:lmao

fucking Indian

Sean Cagney
08-28-2011, 01:10 AM
yeah I struck a nerve...you mad as fuck...sorry if the truth hurts white homie...

No you are just a clown........... You struck a fucking nerve? I got beer? I got a life I am fine......... :king

I guess WHITE GIRLS will never look at me again though since you said so and your videos! WOW! I WILL LIVE HAHAA.

BTW WHITE LADY on this video has three kids and is older, I fukked badder without kids like I said, sue me faggot.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:10 AM
you keep your lying ass out of the convo..you little dick miscreant...when I want your opinion I'll insult you...:lol

:lmao studying dicks...you're the king of self-ownage...i guess the record holder beat out millions of other guys who submitted their dick stats...:lol you're more stupid than I thought...:lmao

fucking Indian

And how would you come to the conclusion that the black man is more endowed than other races if you didn't study dicks yourself, you fuckin' faggot?

King of Self Ownage indeed.

Fuckin' Jig.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:12 AM
you mad that you are in no way superior to the white man? in fact, you're inferior or equal at best in EVERY case :lmao

I don't have OCD what more can I say....ohh wait my dick is you already know the size...I know for a fact you remembered it...it's over 10 inches...:lol now tell me the exact size Tyson...show me how smart you are...

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:15 AM
I don't have OCD what more can I say....ohh wait my dick is you already know the size...I know for a fact you remembered it...it's over 10 inches...:lol now tell me the exact size Tyson...show me how smart you are...

Show me a link that OCD correlates with low intelligence?

Oh that's right, you won't find one.

But I got one that demonstrably shows a link between being African American and having a lower than average intelligence. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:17 AM
now that we've got your "little" issue out of the way..address this IQ issue Kool. Why does the white and yellow man have so much more brainpower than the slave?

when OCD laden midget admits he's inferior to me I'll gladly answer you..I literally have the answers to all your ill thought out conclusions...you are a disgrace to the fucking red man....go back to your casino reservation you fucking fraud ass white man lover...

you have no say after you outed yourself like you did...go a fucking away...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:18 AM
now that we've got your "little" issue out of the way..address this IQ issue Kool. Why does the white and yellow man have so much more brainpower than the slave?

And to note, chinks were just as suppressed in this country as blacks, if not more so. So Kool can't use "slavery" or "institutionalized racism" as an excuse here.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:21 AM
anyone who brags about their dick is tiny!!! holmes, didn't you learn a damn thing growing up in all your 30 years!?

now that you've admitted your small penis..tell me..which category do you fall into? Northern african, or sub-saharan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29

As with Lynn's and Tatu Vanhanen's 2006 book IQ and Global Inequality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality), the book was published by Washington Summit Publishers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Summit_Publishers).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29#cite_n ote-0) It was followed in 2008 by The Global Bell Curve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Bell_Curve). Lynn's survey is an expansion by nearly four times of the data collected in his 2002 book IQ and the Wealth of Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations) with Tatu Vanhanen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatu_Vanhanen), which dealt with the relationship between IQ and economic development.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AverageIQ-Map-World.png) http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.17/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AverageIQ-Map-World.png)
Average IQ of indigenous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples) populations according to Lynn (2006)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29#cite_n ote-1)

The book claims to represent the largest collection and review of the global Intelligence Quotient (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Quotient) (IQ) data, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals. Lynn's meta-analysis lists East Asians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asians) (IQ 105), Europeans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ethnic_groups) (100), Inuit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit) (91), South East Asians (87), Native Americans (87), Pacific Islanders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Islands) (85), South Asians and North Africans (84), non-bushmen Sub-Saharan Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians) (62), Bushmen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushmen) and Pygmies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmies) (54). The average human IQ of the world is estimated to be 90.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29#cite_n ote-Rushton-review-2)

:lmao dumbass baby dick

Kool's retarded ass will probably try to claim North Africa, not knowing that part of Africa is primarily inhabited by Arabs.

Lol 67.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:24 AM
when OCD laden midget admits he's inferior to me I'll gladly answer you..I literally have the answers to all your ill thought out conclusions...you are a disgrace to the fucking red man....go back to your casino reservation you fucking fraud ass white man lover...

you have no say after you outed yourself like you did...go a fucking away...:lol

Quit crying and just answer the question: Why do blacks have less brain power than other races?

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:26 AM
No you are just a clown........... You struck a fucking nerve? I got beer? I got a life I am fine......... :king

I guess WHITE GIRLS will never look at me again though since you said so and your videos! WOW! I WILL LIVE HAHAA.

BTW WHITE LADY on this video has three kids and is older, I fukked badder without kids like I said, sue me faggot.

no no...you got it wrong big Sean....they'll fuck you but they'll be thinking about their black experience...:lol they're settling with you they just wont tell you that shit

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Hey, Kool. About that dominant black gene:

Population and Environment, concludes that lightness of skin color in African-Americans is positively correlated with IQ, which he claims derives from the higher proportion of Caucasian admixture.[9]

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:30 AM
anyone who brags about their dick is tiny!!! holmes, didn't you learn a damn thing growing up in all your 30 years!?

now that you've admitted your small penis..tell me..which category do you fall into? Northern african, or sub-saharan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29

As with Lynn's and Tatu Vanhanen's 2006 book IQ and Global Inequality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality), the book was published by Washington Summit Publishers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Summit_Publishers).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29#cite_n ote-0) It was followed in 2008 by The Global Bell Curve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Global_Bell_Curve). Lynn's survey is an expansion by nearly four times of the data collected in his 2002 book IQ and the Wealth of Nations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations) with Tatu Vanhanen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatu_Vanhanen), which dealt with the relationship between IQ and economic development.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AverageIQ-Map-World.png) http://bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.17/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:AverageIQ-Map-World.png)
Average IQ of indigenous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples) populations according to Lynn (2006)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29#cite_n ote-1)

The book claims to represent the largest collection and review of the global Intelligence Quotient (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Quotient) (IQ) data, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals. Lynn's meta-analysis lists East Asians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asians) (IQ 105), Europeans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_ethnic_groups) (100), Inuit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit) (91), South East Asians (87), Native Americans (87), Pacific Islanders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Islands) (85), South Asians and North Africans (84), non-bushmen Sub-Saharan Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians) (62), Bushmen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushmen) and Pygmies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmies) (54). The average human IQ of the world is estimated to be 90.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Differences_in_Intelligence_%28book%29#cite_n ote-Rushton-review-2)

:lmao dumbass baby dick

I've noticed a pattern with you Tyson you really get all kinds of butthurt over big dick talk...like really..you start swearing and posting all kinds of weird shit...you really shouldn't wear your emotions on your sleeve... they can be very revealing...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:32 AM
I've noticed a pattern with you Tyson you really get all kinds of butthurt over big dick talk...like really..you start swearing and posting all kinds of weird shit...you really shouldn't wear your emotions on your sleeve... they can be very revealing...:lol

Lol, the posted results of a scientific study would look like "weird shit" to someone with your IQ.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Hey, Kool. About that dominant black gene:

Population and Environment, concludes that lightness of skin color in African-Americans is positively correlated with IQ, which he claims derives from the higher proportion of Caucasian admixture.[9]

sure...:lol we could have an fair conversation if you stop stalling and tell me his opinion of people with OCD...for those reading this and thinking that I'm just teasing midget..you're wrong...he really does have OCD and he's previously admitted it but for some reason he's refusing to even address the issue in the context of this conversation because it shatters his storyline. This is a guy talking about mental inferiority while at the same time is a self-admitted carry of the OCD complex...

ohh the irony :lol ....a guy with clear mental disease talking about being intellectually superior to others...I'm besides myself with laughter....literally...I'm letting him carry on with this non-sense as he's owing himself with each post:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:42 AM
Lol, the posted results of a scientific study would look like "weird shit" to someone with your IQ.

Listen I dont take Tyson seriously because it's clear he's self-hating homosexual...I wouldn't hate him because he's gay I hate him because he's a gay that bash his fellow gays such as Elnono, Dok, and Chumpdumpster...

Tyson is a proven fraud with gay friendly close-up pics of Tyson Chandler...his whole shtick his very unnerving....:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:45 AM
sure...:lol we could have an fair conversation if you stop stalling and tell me his opinion of people with OCD...for those reading this and thinking that I'm just teasing midget..you're wrong...he really does have OCD and he's previously admitted it but for some reason he's refusing to even address the issue in the context of this conversation because it shatters his storyline. This is a guy talking about mental inferiority while at the same time is a self-admitted carry of the OCD complex...

ohh the irony :lol ....a guy with clear mental disease talking about being intellectually superior to others...I'm besides myself with laughter....literally...I'm letting him carry on with this non-sense as he's owing himself with each post:lmao

Again, post a link to a study that shows a correlation between OCD and low intelligence?

If you weren't such a retard, you'd know OCD has no effect on intelligence.

But race does :lol

Sean Cagney
08-28-2011, 01:49 AM
Again, post a link to a study that shows a correlation between OCD and low intelligence?

There is none, infact some with OCD and so on have higher IQ than most people! Trip on that! It's a fact! Tell Lakaluva once again his ass lost, as usual.

He is such a fukkin idiot half the time, he won't even respond to that fact.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:51 AM

Oh:

Intelligence

-Numerous studies document at least average intelligence

https://www.medical-library.org/journals4a/obess_comp_disorders.htm

"At least average intelligence," meaning the disorder is not really prevalent among those with below average intelligence.

No wonder I've never met a black man or woman with OCD.

4>0rings
08-28-2011, 01:54 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2fXG3O_sRGc/Spp3tYsHz0I/AAAAAAAABH0/SpiE6ZFzNXk/s400/fuuuuuu.jpg

In all seriousness, Timvp just butthurt his IQ has more in common with his jerry curl.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:59 AM
It's funny you mention Debois and his "talented tenth" idea. Although, I found him to be foolish and quite the tool, he deserves some credit for at least trying. He came up way short, though. But, your Learned Elders of Zion had a similar, yet much more vicious plan for sheep like yourself. In light of this conversation, I wonder how you feel about how they've led you along like blind goats to the slaughter.

He came up way short because you people would rather shoot hoops, gang bang, rap, and get on welfare.

That said, I will throw you something of a complement. I do consider you an intelligent person, a jackass and a welcher, but relatively bright, one of DuBois's "talented tenth" if you will, which is why it's your imperative to disassociate yourself from the "Worst," i.e., Koolaid_Man, so you can focus your energy on blacks with more potential and kickstart the catalyst that will eventually evolve into a total genetic cleansing of retards like Kool, strengthening the black race as a whole.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:01 AM
He came up way short because you people would rather shoot hoops, gang bang, rap, and get on welfare.

That said, I will throw you something of a complement. I do consider you an intelligent person, a jackass and a welcher, but relatively bright, one of DuBois's "talented tenth" if you will, which is why it's your imperative to disassociate yourself from the "Worst," i.e., Koolaid_Man, so you can focus your energy on blacks with more potential and kickstart the catalyst that will eventually evolve into a total genetic cleansing of retards like Kool, strengthening the black race as a whole.

Question? If your fucked up brain is highly intelligent wouldn't that mean you would know that what you're worrying about is irrational? :lmao

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Arabs had never set foot in Africa prior to us sending them Muhammad and the Quran, 1400 years ago. Most of them were savages then, and still are today. They've been a great aid in helping you destroy the faces off the painting and statues of my ancestors.

Yeah, then how did the Egyptians build all those fancy pyramids you were talking about earlier?

Lemme guess, "Mediterranean North Africans," equals "black," right?

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Oh:

Intelligence

-Numerous studies document at least average intelligence

https://www.medical-library.org/journals4a/obess_comp_disorders.htm

"At least average intelligence," meaning the disorder is not really prevalent among those with below average intelligence.

No wonder I've never met a black man or woman with OCD.

:lmao @ numerous studies...a bunch of OCD people got together to prove they were smart....you're a fucking mental retard midget...not figuratively but literally...

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Question? If your fucked up brain is highly intelligent wouldn't that mean you would know that what you're worrying about is irrational? :lmao

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:05 AM
:lmao @ numerous studies...a bunch of OCD people got together to prove they were smart....you're a fucking mental retard midget...not figuratively but literally...

:cry

Black people have the lowest average IQ in the world.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:06 AM

Of course I know it's irrational.

OCD is a comically irrational disorder, but still has no correlation to intelligence.

Like race does :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:13 AM
Of course I know it's irrational.

OCD is a comically irrational disorder, but still has no correlation to intelligence.

Like race does :lol

I have yet to see any non contrived evidence other than theory. :lol

but I see the thought tickles your asshole...:lol in fact you still arguing this is evidence of your fucked up mental condition...and why should we accept the argument of a fucking mental patient...you fucking think your drowning when breathing air...how in the fuck do you have legitimacy...

your dad must have been pissing in the gene pool for this OCD to hit your ass...and I think that you suffer from it is quite fitting...:toast

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Let's see, scientists with OCD:

Scientists

OCD didn't keep these scientists from exploring and discovering natural mysteries.

Nikola Tesla: Experts speculate that revolutionary scientist and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla had autism and OCD, obsessing over the number 3 and creating rituals around that number.

Albert Einstein: People seem to love projecting different diseases and conditions on the eccentric Albert Einstein, including OCD.

Charles Darwin: Some scientists and doctors believe that Darwin had autism, while the Royal College of Psychiatrists point to the scientist's OCD tendencies.

Writers
These writers have contributed some of the most important works in world literature and pop culture.

Marcel Proust: While he wasn't officially diagnosed — that we know of — the la recherche du temps perdu writer is thought to have had OCD.

Samuel Johnson: Poet, critic, essayist and Dictionary of the English Language writer Dr. Samuel Johnson had tics, tilted his head to one side, had TS, and was obsessive-compulsive.

Martin Scorsese: Acclaimed director and author Martin Scorsese is said to have OCD and addressed the condition in two films, The Aviator and What's a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This, his first short film.

Charles Dickens: Literary icon Charles Dickens was a master at critiquing and documenting Victorian society, and also demonstrated mild obsessive compulsive tendencies, according to experts who have analyzed his works.

Hmmm? Now show me the list of people with an 85 IQ (the average IQ of your people) who accomplished similar achievements.

OCD: no correlation with low intelligence.

Black people: a strong correlation with low intelligence. :lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:15 AM
I have yet to see any non contrived evidence other than theory. :lol

but I see the thought tickles your asshole...:lol in fact you still arguing this is evidence of your fucked up mental condition...and why should we accept the argument of a fucking mental patient...you fucking think your drowning when breathing air...how in the fuck do you have legitimacy...

your dad must have been pissing in the gene pool for this OCD to hit your ass...and I think that you suffer from it is quite fitting...:toast

Uh huh.

Sick burn. Now we would all like to hear your answer to the question of why black people have less brain power than other races.

You've been dodging the question for like 10 replies now.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:16 AM
:cry

Black people have the lowest average IQ in the world.

blacks in america or africa...:lol btw how many of these blacks are mental OCD carriers

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:17 AM
OCD smack is nothing compared to small weiner and low iq smack. That all you got faggot? :lol

get lost cock smoker :lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:18 AM
blacks in america or africa...:lol btw how many of these blacks are mental OCD carriers

None, because we know people with OCD have at least average intelligence, something the typical black person is a level below :lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:26 AM
This is what separates myself and Dubois. He was half ass. Wanting to lead blacks, while whites play a supporting role gains you nothing, unless you consider a cheap statue at the White House something.. If you claim to be free and independent, then go out and claim whats rightfully yours... some earth. He was a perfect Uncle Tom, and eventually ran off to Africa to live the remainder of his life in shame and misery for his foolish mistake in placing so much trust in white people.

No, I think he ran off to Africa because he was ashamed of what black people were becoming, playing all that devil blues music and obsessing over white women.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:30 AM
"Something equally remarkable about the dogma of equality is that there is no evidence to support it. One would search the planet in vain to find a single group of blacks that has managed to build an advanced, civilized society. By whatever standard one chooses, blacks demonstrate at every opportunity that they are not equal to other races. The history of Africa and the status of blacks in the United States are roughly what we would expect if the races have different capacities. But if the races are equally intelligent, disciplined, and hard-working, then nothing about Africa or African-Americans makes sense. Every disparity, every failure, every moment in history must be painstakingly explained."

Read and learn, Kool. Read and learn.

http://www.amren.com/ar/1992/11/index.html

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:32 AM
From the above article:

Blacks may have gotten as far in American society as their natural limitations permit.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Uh huh.

Sick burn. Now we would all like to hear your answer to the question of why black people have less brain power than other races.

You've been dodging the question for like 10 replies now.

I have yet to see any non contrived evidence other than theory. Now if non contrived evidence presents itself I would argue (on behalf of those blacks less fortunate) generational social negligence in the black culture as the main culprit. However, that would be based on unbiased evidence.

Now as for you :lol I would say again...someone who is a fucking schizophrenic OCD carrier is not in a position to talk intelligence. :lol You can't see it because you suffer from a fucking mental disease...You are not in the upper percentile of your race because if you were you wouldn't 1.) suffer from OCD nor would you 2.) be here trying in vain to convince a non OCD person that you're really smart...

I'm delighted you suffer from this shit...You deserve every minute of your suffering...and I will toast to you having another mental attack...:toast

maybe even tonight if we're lucky...:lmao

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:40 AM
A superior knowledge of hydraulics.

I'll let one of your own tell you, so you won't claim I made it up. Also, prove to me Arabs had an influence in Kemit (Egypt) prior to 1400 years ago.

Also, I had lunch at the house of my Attorney about a month ago. How come he had a life size statue of a black Jesus.:lol You do know Jesus studied in Egypt, right?

XYXE3tnXVKo

I don't doubt there was significant amount of blacks living in ancient Egypt. Who else was gonna do the manual labor building the pyramids?

4>0rings
08-28-2011, 02:41 AM
These ######s are butt hurt as hell. :lmao

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:43 AM
I have yet to see any non contrived evidence other than theory. Now if non contrived evidence presents itself I would argue (on behalf of those blacks less fortunate) generational social negligence in the black culture as the main culprit. However, that would be based on unbiased evidence.

Now as for you :lol I would say again...someone who is a fucking schizophrenic OCD carrier is not in a position to talk intelligence. :lol You can't see it because you suffer from a fucking mental disease...You are not in the upper percentile of your race because if you were you wouldn't 1.) suffer from OCD nor would you 2.) be here trying in vain to convince a non OCD person that you're really smart...

I'm delighted you suffer from this shit...You deserve every minute of your suffering...and I will toast to you having another mental attack...:toast

maybe even tonight if we're lucky...:lmao

Then why didn't generations of social negligence prevent the Jews or Chinese from having high IQs?

And I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Just reinforcing by way of your retarded responses the valid scientific theory that blacks are less intelligent than other races.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:49 AM
There, that's better.

The white man has given you affirmative action and welfare and you fuckers still can't break the top soil.

Jews nearly got wiped off the face of the earth just 60 years ago and today they run shit.

Quit blaming the white man. Nature just preferred that you all play basketball and make good music over being a prominent influence in industry and science.

Nothing wrong with that.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:51 AM
These ######s are butt hurt as hell. :lmao

Lol. The Bell Curve and the writings on the website American Renaissance are key trolling weapons when a black supremacist starts with his cliched shit about penis size and the like.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:54 AM
Thus far every article OCD posts confirms my theory of the social cure. If you test IQ in areas of the globe where there are socio-economic disparities then you should naturally judge that learning on subjective basis. The arguments I assume, assume that blacks were being judged on an equal playing field, even an OCD sufferer should know better than this. Whites suppressed blacks for centuries in the learning / scientific fields, then they pulled out the # 2 pencil to test. Back then and even today socio-economic factors I assume will always be the culprit...however, I'm very confident that both Tyson and Midget are of a lesser intelligence and social class than I am. Tyson is poor and Midget seems a slight step above the trailers. Now I'm not trying to disparage these groups but only those who look down on the people around them.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:59 AM
I do agree that there is no equality in nothing, and foolish to think there ever will be. But I find it ironic that the author of the article you posted claims that (one would search the planet in vain to find a group of blacks that has managed to build an advanced society). One need not search the planet, or even leave this country. Was Benjamin Banneker black enough for you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker

Lol. That website from which I linked the article is a known white supremacist site that tries its best to obscure its agenda underneath fancy academic rhetoric and "scientific" theories that are really nothing more than hyperbole and bunk.

You and Kool will fry up nice tonight.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:59 AM
Then why didn't generations of social negligence prevent the Jews or Chinese from having high IQs?

And I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Just reinforcing by way of your retarded responses the valid scientific theory that blacks are less intelligent than other races.

ummm perhaps because they didn't suffer from a history of institutionalized slavery...Jews have always ruled the world by proxy despite Hitler, and the Chinese never lost their country or culture...you speak of Africa as if it's a united continent...every country their has been colonized by musket toting thugs...

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Thus far every article OCD posts confirms my theory of the social cure. If you test IQ in areas of the globe where there are socio-economic disparities then you should naturally judge that learning on subjective basis. The arguments I assume, assume that blacks were being judged on an equal playing field, even an OCD sufferer should know better than this. Whites suppressed blacks for centuries in the learning / scientific fields, then they pulled out the # 2 pencil to test. Back then and even today socio-economic factors I assume will always be the culprit...however, I'm very confident that both Tyson and Midget are of a lesser intelligence and social class than I am. Tyson is poor and Midget seems a slight step above the trailers. Now I'm not trying to disparage these groups but only those who look down on the people around them.

You seem to referring to "Test Bias" with your statement about white people suppressing blacks then unfairly testing them at the drop of a hat.

“Test Bias”

At this point, the egalitarian defense claims that IQ tests are somehow biased against blacks. Common as this charge is, it is nothing more than an ex post facto explanation for results that displease the egalitarians, for no one can look through a well-designed intelligence test and explain what the bias is and where it is to be found.

In fact, many modern IQ tests, such as Raven’s Progressive Matrices, have no verbal or cultural content at all. They test a person’s understanding of shapes and patterns, and are routinely given to people who do not even speak English. Other varieties of IQ test do involve language and inevitably have some cultural content — and these are the very tests on which the black/white gap in scores is narrowest. The more culturally specific an intelligence test is, the narrower the black/white gap becomes. The most abstract, culture-free tests show the largest gap.

The theory of “test bias” is that unfair tests consistently underrate blacks’ abilities. If that were true, blacks who got the same test scores as whites would do better than the whites at the things test scores are supposed to measure: they would get better grades and do their jobs better. This does not happen; blacks do no better than the test scores predict. This raises a larger and different issue. Both the tests and the abilities they are supposed to measure may be biased against blacks. Some egalitarians actually make this argument, but it comes dangerously close to arguing that ability and intelligence themselves are somehow biased against blacks.

The “cultural bias” position is further weakened by the fact that newly-arrived Asian immigrants, for whom the United States really is an alien culture, outperform both blacks and whites on IQ tests. The assertion that the same tests that are culturally biased against blacks somehow favor Asians strains credibility.

If blacks are as intelligent as whites, there must be some way to demonstrate this. None has ever been devised. Are we to conclude that the intelligence of blacks remains forever hidden because every method for measuring it is faulty? Believers in test bias cannot explain why it is impossible to design an intelligence test — carefully eliminating all bias — on which blacks score as well as whites. The explanation is that there is no bias to eliminate. “Bias” is an imaginary culprit.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:08 AM
The white man has given you affirmative action and welfare and you fuckers still can't break the top soil.

Jews nearly got wiped off the face of the earth just 60 years ago and today they run shit.

Quit blaming the white man. Nature just preferred that you all play basketball and make good music over being a prominent influence in industry and science.

Nothing wrong with that.

The white man also gave us terrorism and UBL. The white man spent all these years demonizing blacks while in bed with the Muslims only to have the muslims bite them in the ass...:lol But since you can't see through your arguments because of OCD let me help you...Affirmative action was nothing but a heat check for white people...since after all whites are the majority it was just a ploy to keep "honest people honest"...it was meant to show numbers and "progress" it wasn't intended to level the playing field you diseased brain numnuts:lmao

Jews run shit because they always have...Einstein the most prominent Jew escaped Hitler's machine and came to the US so natuarally Jews would always have a hand up...If you spent more time studying history as opposed to KKK inspired dogma you might learn something....:lol

come again

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:08 AM
ummm perhaps because they didn't suffer from a history of institutionalized slavery...Jews have always ruled the world by proxy despite Hitler, and the Chinese never lost their country or culture...you speak of Africa as if it's a united continent...every country their has been colonized by musket toting thugs...

Lol. The Japanese wreaked as much damage on China and its culture as the white man did on the motherland.

You really are one stupid and ignorant motherfucker.

:cry All that racism, imperialism, and slavery made us blacks less intelligent.

Nature just wanted you all to run and jump rather than think and invent. Deal with it, homie.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:13 AM
The white man also gave us terrorism and UBL. The white man spent all these years demonizing blacks while in bed with the Muslims only to have the muslims bite them in the ass...:lol But since you can't see through your arguments because of OCD let me help you...Affirmative action was nothing but a heat check for white people...since after all whites are the majority it was just a ploy to keep "honest people honest"...it was meant to show numbers and "progress" it wasn't intended to level the playing field you diseased brain numnuts:lmao

Jews run shit because they always have...Einstein the most prominent Jew escaped Hitler's machine and came to the US so natuarally Jews would always have a hand up...If you spent more time studying history as opposed to KKK inspired dogma you might learn something....:lol

come again

And Einstein "ran the world" when?

Like when he advised against nuclear proliferation but the US went ahead with it anyway? You'd think "the ruler of the world" would have more influence in that decision, don't you think?

And sure affirmative action hasn't leveled the playing field. You all are too dumb to catch up even when given a head start. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:14 AM
You seem to referring to "Test Bias" with your statement about white people suppressing blacks then unfairly testing them at the drop of a hat.

“Test Bias”

At this point, the egalitarian defense claims that IQ tests are somehow biased against blacks. Common as this charge is, it is nothing more than an ex post facto explanation for results that displease the egalitarians, for no one can look through a well-designed intelligence test and explain what the bias is and where it is to be found.

In fact, many modern IQ tests, such as Raven’s Progressive Matrices, have no verbal or cultural content at all. They test a person’s understanding of shapes and patterns, and are routinely given to people who do not even speak English. Other varieties of IQ test do involve language and inevitably have some cultural content — and these are the very tests on which the black/white gap in scores is narrowest. The more culturally specific an intelligence test is, the narrower the black/white gap becomes. The most abstract, culture-free tests show the largest gap.

The theory of “test bias” is that unfair tests consistently underrate blacks’ abilities. If that were true, blacks who got the same test scores as whites would do better than the whites at the things test scores are supposed to measure: they would get better grades and do their jobs better. This does not happen; blacks do no better than the test scores predict. This raises a larger and different issue. Both the tests and the abilities they are supposed to measure may be biased against blacks. Some egalitarians actually make this argument, but it comes dangerously close to arguing that ability and intelligence themselves are somehow biased against blacks.

The “cultural bias” position is further weakened by the fact that newly-arrived Asian immigrants, for whom the United States really is an alien culture, outperform both blacks and whites on IQ tests. The assertion that the same tests that are culturally biased against blacks somehow favor Asians strains credibility.

If blacks are as intelligent as whites, there must be some way to demonstrate this. None has ever been devised. Are we to conclude that the intelligence of blacks remains forever hidden because every method for measuring it is faulty? Believers in test bias cannot explain why it is impossible to design an intelligence test — carefully eliminating all bias — on which blacks score as well as whites. The explanation is that there is no bias to eliminate. “Bias” is an imaginary culprit.

you either foolishly typed or plagiarized all that shit only to have me reduce it to:

Socio-economic factors :lol while there's always exceptions to the rules...the blacks that did as well or better than the whites I'd venture to say were from stable families like mine...

and I'm sure non OCD sufferers...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:15 AM
You're not a better person than me dude, not by a long shot. I'm young and successful while you're just a 30 year old disgusting human being, your personality is literally disgusting. On top of you being dumb as fuck and having a small penis.

ok :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:18 AM
Lol. The Japanese wreaked as much damage on China and its culture as the white man did on the motherland.

You really are one stupid and ignorant motherfucker.

:cry All that racism, imperialism, and slavery made us blacks less intelligent.

Nature just wanted you all to run and jump rather than think and invent. Deal with it, homie.

what is thia gibberish...by claiming I'm ignorant doesn't make it so you fucking sound like Gary Payton rambling and shit...give me cohesion or go home...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:21 AM
you either foolishly typed or plagiarized all that shit only to have me reduce it to:

Socio-economic factors :lol while there's always exceptions to the rules...the blacks that did as well or better than the whites I'd venture to say were from stable families like mine...

Then how do you explain other low income, "less advanced" minorities like Inuits and South East Asians out scoring sub-Saharan Africans by over 20 points?

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:26 AM
And Einstein "ran the world" when?

Like when he advised against nuclear proliferation but the US went ahead with it anyway? You'd think "the ruler of the world" would have more influence in that decision, don't you think?

And sure affirmative action hasn't leveled the playing field. You all are too dumb to catch up even when given a head start. :lol

:lol you tell me...I never implied Einstein ran the world...I said Jews have always ruled by proxy if you know what that means...:lol you cant fucking follow an argument without going OCD insane....:lol

and as for Affirmative Action I'm 100% positive it hasn't since you had legacy based admissions playing an alternate parallel role at the same time. However, what kind of college did you graduate from? You're a hick you're not college educated you seem like a white poser...and mad that a Nigga like Kool has all the advantages over you..you're classic angry white male...probably from a broken home with no father and a slut mother...just a wild guess...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:27 AM

Oh, and how the fuck are "socio-economic" factors going to impair a person's ability to recognize patterns and other such tests that are based on pure logic and not knowledge?

If you say their brains are underdeveloped due to malnutrition at an early age, I'll buy that, but that also in turn confirms a society too stupid to build an infrastructure that would prevent famine.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:29 AM
Then how do you explain other low income, "less advanced" minorities like Inuits and South East Asians out scoring sub-Saharan Africans by over 20 points?

explanation: not as tribal living nor as impoverished....:lol what else can i help you with...this this...this...this...this...:lol

this repetitive OCD night :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:33 AM
Oh, and how the fuck are "socio-economic" factors going to impair a person's ability to recognize patterns and other such tests that are based on pure logic and not knowledge?

If you say their brains are underdeveloped due to malnutrition at an early age, I'll buy that, but that also in turn confirms a society too stupid to build an infrastructure that would prevent famine.

American society leads the way every day....:lol and I imagine it's not just famine Mr. OCD...perhaps it's broken homes, violence in the homes, maybe genocide in some parts if Africa, bottom line is the socio-economic factors are prevalent and glaring...

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:35 AM
:lol you tell me...I never implied Einstein ran the world...I said Jews have always ruled by proxy if you know what that means...:lol you cant fucking follow an argument without going OCD insane....:lol

and as for Affirmative Action I'm 100% positive it hasn't since you had legacy based admissions playing an alternate parallel role at the same time. However, what kind of college did you graduate from? You're a hick you're not college educated you seem like a white poser...and mad that a Nigga like Kool has all the advantages over you..you're classic angry white male...probably from a broken home with no father and a slut mother...just a wild guess...:lol

With the way your borderline illiterate ass worded it, yeah you did. You implied Einstein was a key Jew who might have being a proxy himself, representing "the men behind the curtain" to the United States after he fled Germany.

Lol Jews always ruled the world.

And show me the evidence "legacy admissions" impacted affirmative action's influence to such a degree that blacks had no chance.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:37 AM

let me just comment on this further...Do you not think if a kid is starving or wondering during class what he's going to eat for dinner or any number of other worries won't or can't affect his learning abilities...see this is what separates me from you..I come from a more affulent background than you and yet I can understand this basic concept..and yes I can tell by your passion you're beneath me..and yes again I'm one arrogant motherfucker and proud of it :lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:38 AM
American society leads the way every day....:lol and I imagine it's not just famine Mr. OCD...perhaps it's broken homes, violence in the homes, maybe genocide in some parts if Africa, bottom line is the socio-economic factors are prevalent and glaring...

How would coming from a broken home affect a person's ability to freaking recognize patterns and employ deductive and inductive reasoning?

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:40 AM
let me just comment on this further...Do you not think if a kid is starving or wondering during class what he's going to eat for dinner or any number of other worries won't or can't affect his learning abilities...see this is what separates me from you..I come from a more affulent background than you and yet I can understand this basic concept..and yes I can tell by your passion you're beneath me..and yes again I'm one arrogant motherfucker and proud of it :lol

But see, other impoverished societies were also tested and still scored higher than their black counterparts from similar socio-economic backgrounds.

You seem to think Africa is the only famished nation in the world.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:48 AM

And here you go (from the article I posted earlier):

"One superficially plausible egalitarian argument is to claim that the meager circumstances in which blacks live thwart their development; rear blacks in good, middle-class homes, it is claimed, and they will be as smart as whites. In fact, a good number of adopted blacks have been reared in white homes, but their IQs remain closer to those of their natural parents than to their adoptive parents. The meager-circumstances argument likewise founders on the IQ scores of American Indians, Mexican immigrants, and Puerto Ricans. They often live in conditions of greater squalor than blacks, yet outperform them on intelligence tests."

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Beaners and Injuns outperformed middle class blacks.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:50 AM
With the way your borderline illiterate ass worded it, yeah you did. You implied Einstein was a key Jew who might have being a proxy himself, representing "the men behind the curtain" to the United States after he fled Germany.

Lol Jews always ruled the world.

And show me the evidence "legacy admissions" impacted affirmative action's influence to such a degree that blacks had no chance.

What's your degree in Midget....lie to me make some shit up...:lol

I will just say this about Legacy admissions...while they've always existed it took on greater meaning at the height of Affirmative Action by serving to undermine it. you miss the point...i get it...OCD

Why?

Because if your Dad gave his Alma Mater 5 million as a donation they're going to let you in regardless and even if you get a failing grade they won't kick you out. The legacy kids that don't make the grades get to stay and take away opportunities for qualified and deserving minorities. On the flip side if an affirmative action kid ( affirmative action is nothing but a protection against racism) gets a failing grade then they're out. Affirmation action may get you through the door if you have good test scores but it won't keep you there unlike legacy based admissions.

People who claim Obama was an affirmative action admisson at Harvard are mistaken....and even if he was he had to make the grades to graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard...he had to be smart....:lol

fevertrees
08-28-2011, 03:51 AM
Come back to me when Kobe has a bad bitch like Alisyn, Ainsley, or Andrea hollah at him on Fox News.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:55 AM
But see, other impoverished societies were also tested and still scored higher than their black counterparts from similar socio-economic backgrounds.

You seem to think Africa is the only famished nation in the world.

but without knowing all the factors...(perhaps they had access to better school systems) Country dynamics are different you know... how and even why are you trying to make a conclusive argument? :lol

you reason like a guy that didn't go to college...you reason with misplaced passion and less intellect..similar to peckerwood or redneck...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 03:57 AM
What's your degree in Midget....lie to me make some shit up...:lol

I will just say this about Legacy admissions...while they've always existed it took on greater meaning at the height of Affirmative Action by serving to undermine it. you miss the point...i get it...OCD

Why?

Because if your Dad gave his Alma Mater 5 million as a donation they're going to let you in regardless and even if you get a failing grade they won't kick you out. The legacy kids that don't make the grades get to stay and take away opportunities for qualified and deserving minorities. On the flip side if an affirmative action kid ( affirmative action is nothing but a protection against racism) gets a failing grade then they're out. Affirmation action may get you through the door if you have good test scores but it won't keep you there unlike legacy based admissions.

People who claim Obama was an affirmative action admisson at Harvard are mistaken....and even if he was he had to make the grades to graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard...he had to be smart....:lol

That's great. But you still haven't shown me any evidence that legacy admissions deny opportunity specifically to blacks who were accepted because of affirmative action or otherwise.

Legacy admissions deny EVERYONE equal opportunity, not just blacks.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Come back to me when Kobe has a bad bitch like Alisyn, Ainsley, or Andrea hollah at him on Fox News.

i will :lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:02 AM
but without knowing all the factors...(perhaps they had access to better school systems) Country dynamics are different you know... how and even why are you trying to make a conclusive argument? :lol

you reason like a guy that didn't go to college...you reason with misplaced passion and less intellect..similar to peckerwood or redneck...:lol

And conversely, you don't know the specifics of the conditions under which the African and African American subjects were tested. So we both only have conjecture on that front. For all I know, African schools could be great.

But we do have the scores, and they state that African Americans have the lowest IQ among US citizens and that sub-Saharan Africans have an IQ 23 points below the world average. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:02 AM
That's great. But you still haven't shown me any evidence that legacy admissions deny opportunity specifically to blacks who were accepted because of affirmative action or otherwise.

Legacy admissions deny EVERYONE equal opportunity, not just blacks.

I've given you reason...Colleges will hide the evidence of shit like that...don't be a fucking fool beyond what your OCD calls for...:lol

even more so for blacks..because white jealousy of blacks is so strong it's even harder on my niggas...now with the big dick phenomena it's almost fucking impossible to get whites to play fair....:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:05 AM

And here you go (from the article I posted earlier):

"One superficially plausible egalitarian argument is to claim that the meager circumstances in which blacks live thwart their development; rear blacks in good, middle-class homes, it is claimed, and they will be as smart as whites. In fact, a good number of adopted blacks have been reared in white homes, but their IQs remain closer to those of their natural parents than to their adoptive parents. The meager-circumstances argument likewise founders on the IQ scores of American Indians, Mexican immigrants, and Puerto Ricans. They often live in conditions of greater squalor than blacks, yet outperform them on intelligence tests."

Beaners and Injuns outperformed middle class blacks.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:07 AM
trust me whites aren't jealous of blacks and aren't even racist against them anymore..it's the other way around. blacks are jealous of whites and are more racist today than whites ever were even back in the slave days. you need to watch your back homie, it's them beaners you need to be worried about for competition imho.

Nah, the beaners have already surpassed Kool and his people to a point where darkie can no longer compete. Check this:

"The meager-circumstances argument likewise flounders on the IQ scores of American Indians, Mexican immigrants, and Puerto Ricans. They often live in conditions of greater squalor than blacks, yet outperform them on intelligence tests."

Won't be long before Darnell is calling Jose "boss."

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:11 AM
And conversely, you don't know the specifics of the conditions under which the African and African American subjects were tested. So we both only have conjecture on that front. For all I know, African schools could be great.

But we do have the scores, and they state that African Americans have the lowest IQ among US citizens and that sub-Saharan Africans have an IQ 23 points below the world average. :lol

those of us with no mental defects can reasonably conclude what the conditions were...not of the test room but of their lives...

you fail...come again....i must say if you didn't have OCD I'd be more inclined to listen to your POV...but I since I know that OCD guys literally get stuck on stupid, where their brains literally get caught in a loop at least 1-3 times a day I just cant follow your "logic"...

sorry midget :toast

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:13 AM
I have no rebuttal because I don't conclusively know the testing conditions, either

But we do know blacks score the lowest on IQ tests :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:14 AM
Nah, the beaners have already surpassed Kool and his people to a point where darkie can no longer compete. Check this:

"The meager-circumstances argument likewise flounders on the IQ scores of American Indians, Mexican immigrants, and Puerto Ricans. They often live in conditions of greater squalor than blacks, yet outperform them on intelligence tests."

Won't be long before Darnell is calling Jose "boss."

I'm sure Luva got white boys working for him....:lol

Do people with OCD get government assistance...I know for a fact that midget gets gubbermint help...he has it written all over him...:lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:20 AM
I'm sure Luva got white boys working for him....:lol

Do people with OCD get government assistance...I know for a fact that midget gets gubbermint help...he has it written all over him...:lol

Rofl:

http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/demographics/downloads/mfi_by_ethnicity.pdf

In addition to out intellectualizing you, Beaners are also out earning you :lol

And how many Mexican-American athletes and entertainment personalities are there compared to Blacks? Just think if we removed all the basketball players and rappers from the sample how much larger the disparity would be?

And that relates to my point, Kool. Be content nature endowed you with an athleticism and rhythm that is superior to the white man's. I have no problem admitting it.

Nature just decided to leave you all hanging in the brain power department :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:24 AM
Rofl:

http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/demographics/downloads/mfi_by_ethnicity.pdf

In addition to out intellectualizing you, Beaners are also out earning you :lol

And how many Mexican-American athletes and entertainment personalities are there compared to Blacks? Just think if we removed all the basketball players and rappers from the sample how much larger the disparity would be?

And that relates to my point, Kool. Be content nature endowed you with an athleticism and rhythm that is superior to the white man's. I have no problem admitting it.

Nature just decided to leave you all hanging in the brain power department :lol

that goes back to argument 101...but I'm more than confident me and my family are worth way more than you and yours...I won't throw numbers around...but I know it for a dam near fact...:lol Mr. OCD getting his parade on...

but check this article out:

http://www.psychpage.com/learning/library/intell/biased.html

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:30 AM
that goes back to argument 101...but I'm more than confident me and my family are worth way more than you and yours...I won't throw numbers around...but I know it for a dam near fact...:lol Mr. OCD getting his parade on...

but check this article out:

http://www.psychpage.com/learning/library/intell/biased.html

I'm tired. I would love to troll you some more, but I don't have it in me anymore. I actually agree with that article in reality.

And in case you doubt I was trolling you all along with my white supremacist rhetoric, have a look:

Lol. That website from which I linked the article is a known white supremacist site that tries its best to obscure its agenda underneath fancy academic rhetoric and "scientific" theories that are really nothing more than hyperbole and bunk.

You and Kool will fry up nice tonight.

I posted that like 3 pages ago and you still didn't catch on that I was sending you up. :lol

Well played, Kool. Well played.

Think it's time to bring back my Internet trophy room sig. Maybe this time, you finally earned those horns. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:42 AM
I'm tired. I would love to troll you some more, but I don't have it in me anymore. I actually agree with that article in reality.

And in case you doubt I was trolling you all along with my white supremacist rhetoric, have a look:

I posted that like 3 pages ago and you still didn't catch on that I was sending you up. :lol

Well played, Kool. Well played.

Think it's time to bring back my Internet trophy room sig. Maybe this time, you finally earned those horns. :lol

Mr. OCD the website you posted from...I read years ago....:lol listen I get emails from the DailyKos and other Progressive organizations so I know how it works...personally anytime I get to highlight your OCD mental disorder to ...GNSF I'm fair game...because beleive it or not your troll rants feed my narrative of the complex...

mavs>spurs
08-28-2011, 05:30 AM
there ain't no disharmony or jealousy between whites and niggas imho, dem all be native americans and should be unified as fuck, its the damn yellow chinks that need to be discriminated against imho. beaners can be repellant too but most of them are fine people and easy to get along with imho

ElNono
08-28-2011, 06:13 AM

:lol Jew delivers the blow. That's why they're the smarties.

crofl

ElNono
08-28-2011, 06:20 AM
lol sand nigga having to reach to ancient egypt to feel like he belongs in the hood. :lmao

tbh, that and watching Naruto tells you all you need to know about the IQ discussion :lol

LkrFan
08-28-2011, 10:25 AM
Kool struck some nerves with this thread! :lmao

bdictjames
08-28-2011, 11:00 AM
As for the IQ rates, you have to consider the fact that IQ tests tend to be biased in terms of culture. In parts of Africa, you need survival skills, not a knowledge of math and science, to predominately survive. Its not the same condition.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-28-2011, 11:03 AM
As for the IQ rates, you have to consider the fact that IQ tests tend to be biased in terms of culture. In parts of Africa, you need survival skills, not a knowledge of math and science, to predominately survive. Its not the same condition.
You need survival skills because you're living around other low IQ'ed spear chuckers

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Mr. OCD the website you posted from...I read years ago....:lol listen I get emails from the DailyKos and other Progressive organizations so I know how it works...personally anytime I get to highlight your OCD mental disorder to ...GNSF I'm fair game...because beleive it or not your troll rants feed my narrative of the complex...

Yeah, letting me troll your dumbass into oblivion for 3 hours really highlights my obsessive compulsive order.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah, letting me troll your dumbass into oblivion for 3 hours really highlights my obsessive compulsive order.

yes...:lol I bait you to continue on...and yes I laugh as you do because I know you actually have a mental complex...OCD usually comes with ADHD and Bipolar as well....I hope you continue on...this OCD is actually a case study for me. When the subject thinks he's reached the mountain top of trolling...you posting is like watching a hamster on a hamster wheel...

proceed

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 02:49 PM
yes...:lol I bait you to continue on...and yes I laugh as you do because I know you actually have a mental complex...OCD usually comes with ADHD and Bipolar as well....I hope you continue on...this OCD is actually a case study for me. When the subject thinks he's reached the mountain top of trolling...you posting is like watching a hamster on a hamster wheel...

proceed

What fuckin' language are you speaking here? That was one of the worst composed paragraphs I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I bet I could randomly choose 60 words from the dictionary, slap them together, and come out with something more legible.

You are one retarded motherfucker. And not because you're black. Your numbers just didn't come up in the genetic lottery. No wonder your parents worked their asses off to acquire their wealth.

I'm sure they had hopes for you when you were infant, but then started to realize, probably around your toddler years when you continually tried to force the square peg into the round hole, what a hopeless case you were and what you would likely become. So they understood the only way you would survive beyond middle age was to ensure you'd wind up with a significant inheritance, which your chimp brain will find a way to squander, but they'll be dead by then, so it won't matter.

Damn, I feel sorry for Mr. and Mrs. Kool.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 03:49 PM
What fuckin' language are you speaking here? That was one of the worst composed paragraphs I've ever had the displeasure of reading. I bet I could randomly choose 60 words from the dictionary, slap them together, and come out with something more legible.

You are one retarded motherfucker. And not because you're black. Your numbers just didn't come up in the genetic lottery. No wonder your parents worked their asses off to acquire their wealth.

I'm sure they had hopes for you when you were infant, but then started to realize, probably around your toddler years when you continually tried to force the square peg into the round hole, what a hopeless case you were and what you would likely become. So they understood the only way you would survive beyond middle age was to ensure you'd wind up with a significant inheritance, which your chimp brain will find a way to squander, but they'll be dead by then, so it won't matter.

Damn, I feel sorry for Mr. and Mrs. Kool.

Keep that wheel spinnin homie...:lol

YXRH50fvHWA

joshdaboss
08-28-2011, 04:32 PM
No coincidence, all of them are ugly. Including Kobe. lolrat

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey Kool, did you know these high iq honkies are so smart that they made their women wear chastity belts to prevent her from running out in the barn or under the house to fuck the slaves while he was away on business...lol. Shed risk her life for that black cock. We outsmarted him though, we taught her how to suck cock. So much for his high IQ

No, it was to prevent the slaves from raping white women. Whitey was intelligent enough to understand that the black man's sexual drive is insatiable (like an animal's), so he took the necessary precautions to keep BBC out of her pussy.

Didn't work though (ain't nothing, not a chastity belt nor a noose, gonna keep a black man away from pussy), as evidenced by the emergence of mulattos, who are essentially the only "blacks" to really contribute anything to American society.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Good article:

"For decades, the country has been lamenting the poor academic performance of blacks and there is much to lament. There is no question, however, that many blacks come to school with a serious handicap that is not their fault. At home they have learned a dialect that is almost a different language. Blacks not only mispronounce words; their grammar is often wrong. When a black wants to ask, “Where is the bathroom?” he may actually say “Whar da badroom be?” Grammatically, this is the equivalent of “Where the bathroom is?” And this is the way they speak in high school. Students write the way they speak, so this is the language that shows up in written assignments.

It is true that some whites face a similar handicap. They speak with what I would call a “country” accent that is hard to reproduce but results in sentences such as “I’m gonna gemme a Coke.” Some of these country whites had to learn correct pronunciation and usage. The difference is that most whites overcome this handicap and learn to speak correctly; many blacks do not.

Most of the blacks I taught simply had no interest in academic subjects. I taught history, and students would often say they didn’t want to do an assignment or they didn’t like history because it was all about white people. Of course, this was “diversity” history, in which every cowboy’s black cook got a special page on how he contributed to winning the West, but black children still found it inadequate. So I would throw up my hands and assign them a project on a real, historical black person. My favorite was Marcus Garvey. They had never heard of him, and I would tell them to research him, but they never did. They didn’t care and they didn’t want to do any work.

Anyone who teaches blacks soon learns that they have a completely different view of government from whites. Once I decided to fill 25 minutes by having students write about one thing the government should do to improve America. I gave this question to three classes totalling about 100 students, approximately 80 of whom were black. My few white students came back with generally “conservative” ideas. “We need to cut off people who don’t work,” was the most common suggestion. Nearly every black gave a variation on the theme of “We need more government services.”

My students had only the vaguest notion of who pays for government services. For them, it was like a magical piggy bank that never goes empty. One black girl was exhorting the class on the need for more social services and I kept trying to explain that people, real live people, are taxed for the money to pay for those services. “Yeah, it come from whites,” she finally said. “They stingy anyway.”

“Many black people make over $50,000 dollars a year and you would also be taking away from your own people,” I said.

She had an answer to that: “Dey half breed.” The class agreed. I let the subject drop.

Many black girls are perfectly happy to be welfare queens. On career day, one girl explained to the class that she was going to have lots of children and get fat checks from the government. No one in the class seemed to have any objection to this career choice."

http://www.amren.com/ar/2009/07/index.html

DMX7
08-28-2011, 04:48 PM

British Broadcasting Corporation! Absolutely, ladies love the intellectual content and british accents.

They're not fans, however, of being rape by Kobe Bryant.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 04:52 PM
More from the same article (pertinent to Luva and Kool's mentality regarding relationships with white women and the African American perspective on sex):

What about black boys and white girls? No one is supposed to notice this or talk about it but it is glaringly obvious: Black boys are obsessed with white girls. White parents would do well to keep their daughters well away from black schools. I’ve witnessed the following drama countless times. A black boy saunters up to a white girl. The cocky black dances around her, not really in a menacing way. It’s more a shuffle than a threat. As he bobs and shuffles he asks, “When you gonna go wit’ me?”

There are two kinds of reply. The more confident white girl gets annoyed, looks away from the black and shouts, “I don’t wanna go out with you!” The more demure girl will look at her feet and mumble a polite excuse but ultimately say no. There is only one response from the black boy: “You racis’.” Many girls — all too many — actually feel guilty because they do not want to date blacks. Most white girls at my school stayed away from blacks, but a few, particularly the ones who were addicted to drugs, fell in with them.

There is something else that is striking about blacks. They seem to have no sense of romance, of falling in love. What brings men and women together is sex, pure and simple, and there is a crude openness about this. There are many degenerate whites, of course, but some of my white students were capable of real devotion and tenderness, emotions that seemed absent from blacks — especially the boys.

ElNono
08-28-2011, 04:54 PM
tbh, I wonder if Kevin Jr can read all that for daddy :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey Kool, did you know these high iq honkies are so smart that they made their women wear chastity belts to prevent her from running out in the barn or under the house to fuck the slaves while he was away on business...lol. Shed risk her life for that black cock. We outsmarted him though, we taught her how to suck cock. So much for his high IQ

A planet of white dickless males....:lol

We by teaching the white women how to fuck we taught the white man by extension....

Here is a basic simple question to narrow all this shit down....if you had one choice...would you take riches or would you take your dick...one or the other...

:lmao

Me - I'm taking my dick all day everyday and even tomorrow :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 04:57 PM
More from the same article (pertinent to Luva and Kool's mentality regarding relationships with white women and the African American perspective on sex):

What about black boys and white girls? No one is supposed to notice this or talk about it but it is glaringly obvious: Black boys are obsessed with white girls. White parents would do well to keep their daughters well away from black schools. I’ve witnessed the following drama countless times. A black boy saunters up to a white girl. The cocky black dances around her, not really in a menacing way. It’s more a shuffle than a threat. As he bobs and shuffles he asks, “When you gonna go wit’ me?”

There are two kinds of reply. The more confident white girl gets annoyed, looks away from the black and shouts, “I don’t wanna go out with you!” The more demure girl will look at her feet and mumble a polite excuse but ultimately say no. There is only one response from the black boy: “You racis’.” Many girls — all too many — actually feel guilty because they do not want to date blacks. Most white girls at my school stayed away from blacks, but a few, particularly the ones who were addicted to drugs, fell in with them.

There is something else that is striking about blacks. They seem to have no sense of romance, of falling in love. What brings men and women together is sex, pure and simple, and there is a crude openness about this. There are many degenerate whites, of course, but some of my white students were capable of real devotion and tenderness, emotions that seemed absent from blacks — especially the boys.

my penchant for white pussy is well chronicled...It's called a slave's revenge :lol ...when I'm out to dinner with them you should see the looks I get it...it fills me with pride....:lmao

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 05:05 PM
my penchant for white pussy is well chronicled...It's called a slave's revenge :lol ...when I'm out to dinner with them you should see the looks I get it...it fills me with pride....:lmao

White man don't care about you fuckin' white girls. I've already explained this. If you want true revenge against whitey, assume some kind of real political and financial power for yourselves (and no, Obama, aka Bush 2.0, doesn't count). Become the CEOs, the real policy makers, the intellectuals, the philosophers, the inventors. It's the only way whitey will actually feel threatened by you. Wearing baggy pants and shirts down to your knees, blasting rap music out of your raised Cutlass on 24s, speaking ebonics, and fuckin' white women doesn't scare whitey, just amuses him.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Your society dont even exsist without negros. By the way, arent you a mut?

Last I checked, American society wasn't dominated by fried chicken establishments, ebonics wasn't its official language, and its government doesn't resemble a tribal council.

Yeah, I'm mut. Majority Nazi and Hungarian with some Injun and Beaner. Why I can make fun of so many races and not feel bad about it.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 05:14 PM
White man don't care about you fuckin' white girls. I've already explained this. If you want true revenge against whitey, assume some kind of real political and financial power for yourselves (and no, Obama, aka Bush 2.0, doesn't count). Become the CEOs, the real policy makers, the intellectuals, the philosophers, the inventors. It's the only way whitey will actually feel threatened by you. Wearing baggy pants and shirts down to your knees, blasting rap music out of your raised Cutlass on 24s, speaking ebonics, and fuckin' white women doesn't scare whitey, just amuses him.

Obama is a start...that's why him being there is endorsed by me, and Eric Holder is my boy....I'm ecstatic over my guys...it takes time though to affect major change...soon more of the baby boomers will die off but we're getting there...and sexual relations with the white woman will be the catalyst for us to seize more of the power we seek...and with good liberal / progressive whites like Bill Mahyer,Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Keith Olberman and the MSNBC crew we're going to be alright....:toast

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 05:16 PM
So having a lil nigga grandson doesnt scare you? Lol

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Another enlightening article:

"Concern for morality, like other traits, is not equally distributed. In Why Race Matters and elsewhere I cite evidence that, on average, blacks are less concerned than whites about the golden rule. This is clearly suggested by the very high rates of black criminality not only in the United States but around the world. At a more mundane level it is also reflected, for example, in the unwillingness of many blacks to take turns and a tendency of blacks to “talk back” to movies (which displays a lack of sympathy with audience members who want to watch in silence)."

http://www.amren.com/ar/1999/02/index.html

Yeah, what's up with that Luva? I've seen you people have hour long cell phone conversations in the theater during a movie.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Last I checked, American society wasn't dominated by fried chicken establishments, ebonics wasn't its official language, and its government doesn't resemble a tribal council.

Yeah, I'm mut. Majority Nazi and Hungarian with some Injun and Beaner. Why I can make fun of so many races and not feel bad about it.

so what bloodline is responsible for the OCD...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Another enlightening article:

"Concern for morality, like other traits, is not equally distributed. In Why Race Matters and elsewhere I cite evidence that, on average, blacks are less concerned than whites about the golden rule. This is clearly suggested by the very high rates of black criminality not only in the United States but around the world. At a more mundane level it is also reflected, for example, in the unwillingness of many blacks to take turns and a tendency of blacks to “talk back” to movies (which displays a lack of sympathy with audience members who want to watch in silence)."

http://www.amren.com/ar/1999/02/index.html

Yeah, what's up with that Luva? I've seen you people have hour long cell phone conversations in the theater during a movie.

this is why blacks are discriminated against...see we don't comply like Asians, Mexicans, Indians, and other minority groups we fight back...we don't lay down...the Arabs are just starting to copy the black mentality and they're just starting to be liberated...:lol

but I have a movie theater in my home 100 inch specialized screen and projection system from Denmark that allows me to watch movies in the daylight as the night with no clarity reduction...state of the art homie...spent 25 grand on my setup...it's rare I will go to a theater...maybe if my white date really wants to...:lol

Stalin
08-28-2011, 05:24 PM
mid owning retards, nothing new here

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 05:26 PM
So having a lil nigga grandson doesnt scare you? Lol

Why would it? See, with that statement you imply there is something inherently inferior or disgusting about blacks that repulses or frightens the white man.

I don't think the majority of black people actually see themselves on equal ground with the white man, and not from a sociological perspective, but an actual biological one. They see themselves as less intelligent and sophisticated, so the only way to close that gap (in their minds) is through physical prowess, by dominating the white man in athletics, frightening him on the street with an aggressive attitude, or having sex with white women.

If you (collectively speaking) all were really secure with who you are, fucking a white girl wouldn't be an accomplishment at all. Just another girl you've fucked.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 05:31 PM
this is why blacks are discriminated against...see we don't comply like Asians, Mexicans, Indians, and other minority groups we fight back...we don't lay down...the Arabs are just starting to copy the black mentality and they're just starting to be liberated...:lol

but I have a movie theater in my home 100 inch specialized screen and projection system from Denmark that allows me to watch movies in the daylight as the night with no clarity reduction...state of the art homie...spent 25 grand on my setup...it's rare I will go to a theater...maybe if my white date really wants to...:lol

I'm a B&O enthusiast myself. What's the make and model?

I'll wait for you to search Google.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 05:42 PM
Why would it? See, with that statement you imply there is something inherently inferior or disgusting about blacks that repulses or frightens the white man.

I don't think the majority of black people actually see themselves on equal ground with the white man, and not from a sociological perspective, but an actual biological one. They see themselves as less intelligent and sophisticated, so the only way to close that gap (in their minds) is through physical prowess, by dominating the white man in athletics, frightening him on the street with an aggressive attitude, or having sex with white women.

If you (collectively speaking) all were really secure with who you are, fucking a white girl wouldn't be an accomplishment at all. Just another girl you've fucked.

I really like the white girls I fuck with...they make me feel extra special :lol

we know that we've been wrongly treated and denied opportunities...Like Kool I suspect most blacks think that it was out of jealousy that the white man has hid the truth and lied. the accomplishment in nailin a white woman though is in the mental state it puts white men in.. they're extremely emo over black seed in that white pussy. The woman and the family is the crowning achievement of what we work our lives for...we strive our whole lives to get back into the womb from where we came forth. :lol

It's so precious. it's Aryan, it so white...it's so getting fucked...and the right way I might add...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm a B&O enthusiast myself. What's the make and model?

I'll wait for you to search Google.

Anyone can be a B&O enthusiast? But can you cough up the dough? :lol

I won't go into too much detail about my projection unit it's not like you can afford the shit anyway...but here is a link to the screens if you want to review...Don't go OCD on me...keep it moving :lol

http://www.dnp-screens.com/

silverblk mystix
08-28-2011, 05:56 PM
gayest thread ever...

i am actually embarrassed for you guys...

nothing screams gay more than this thread...

you homos need to seriously come out of the closet...then you won't feel the need to prop other dicks up in these faggoty threads...

jeez...emfuckinbarrassing....

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 06:05 PM
I really like the white girls I fuck with...they make me feel extra special :lol

we know that we've been wrongly treated and denied opportunities...Like Kool I suspect most blacks think that it was out of jealousy that the white man has hid the truth and lied. the accomplishment in nailin a white woman though is in the mental state it puts white men in.. they're extremely emo over black seed in that white pussy. The woman and the family is the crowning achievement of what we work our lives for...we strive our whole lives to get back into the womb from where we came forth. :lol

It's so precious. it's Aryan, it so white...it's so getting fucked...and the right way I might add...:lol

Not the white man. You're coming from a black perspective here, which has a deep reverence for the family institution, more so than whites. I say that even in spite of the high number of single parent homes in the black community and the high likelihood of a black man to his abandon his family. Historically, black familial bonds have always been tight, going beyond the immediate family into the extended one, whereas whitey shuts himself away in the nuclear family, locks up his and his own in suburbia, similar to the way he secures his money in a bank.

He views his family like a possession, and when a man, black or otherwise, has sex with his wife it's the equivalent of taking a dollar from his pocket. It has nothing to do with jealously of the black man's supposed superior sexual prowess or even race. Simply put, the white man wants to be the sole owner of all his possessions.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Anyone can be a B&O enthusiast? But can you cough up the dough? :lol

I won't go into too much detail about my projection unit it's not like you can afford the shit anyway...but here is a link to the screens if you want to review...Don't go OCD on me...keep it moving :lol

http://www.dnp-screens.com/

Mommy and daddy buying that for you doesn't mean you can afford it either.

Can I afford it? You'll never know.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Not the white man. You're coming from a black perspective here, which has a deep reverence for the family institution, more so than whites. I say that even in spite of the high number of single parent homes in the black community and the high likelihood of a black man to his abandon his family. Historically, black familial bonds have always been tight, going beyond the immediate family into the extended one, whereas whitey shuts himself away in the nuclear family, locks up his and his own in suburbia, similar to the way he secures his money in a bank.

He views his family like a possession, and when a man, black or otherwise, has sex with his wife it's the equivalent of taking a dollar from his pocket. It has nothing to do with jealously of the black man's supposed superior sexual prowess or even race. Simply put, the white man wants to be the sole owner of all his possessions.

:lol....so you're saying one of two things 1.) he doesn't mind if I dip into his "bank account" on the regular....:lol or 2.) He thinks very little of his family his family / wife is worth nothing more than a few dollars. :lol

this post is the epitome of self -ownage

LkrFan
08-28-2011, 06:27 PM

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 06:31 PM
:lol....so you're saying one of two things 1.) he doesn't mind if I dip into his "bank account" on the regular....:lol or 2.) He thinks very little of his family his family / wife is worth nothing more than a few dollars. :lol

this post is the epitome of self -ownage

SMH. Your illiteracy rears its head again.

Of course the white man minds if you dip into his bank account. That was the whole fuckin point of my post. But where you believe fuckin' his woman somehow makes him confront his own sexual inadequacy compared to the black man, the reality is he views it like you're stealing something from him.

Has nothing to do with race. The white man simply doesn't like anyone taking shit from him. Money or his women.

We saw this on display with OJ Simpson, who was essentially white. A real nigga would've laughed it off, left Nicole and found some other whore. Men killing their cheating wives is a predominately a white phenomenon.

Again, white men don't like to lose what they see as theirs. It's why they fought so hard to keep you all. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 06:36 PM

Of course the white man minds if you dip into his bank account. That was the whole fuckin point of my post. But where you believe fuckin' his woman somehow makes him confront his own sexual inadequacy compared to the black man, the reality is he views it like you're stealing something from him.

Has nothing to do with race. The white man simply doesn't like anyone taking shit from him. Money or his women.

We saw this on display with OJ Simpson, who was essentially white. A real nigga would've laughed it off, left Nicole and found some other whore. Men killing their cheating wives is a predominately a white phenomenon.

Again, white men don't like to lose what they see as theirs. It's why they fought so hard to keep you all. :lol

***newsflash***

as long as we're supplying that good dick she's giving us pussy and breaking us off with some of your hard earned cash....:lol so they really
may not like losing what's theirs but they sure as hell are...:toast

like Luva said they invented chasity belts but we taught em how to suck dick...:lol

ElNono
08-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah, niggas sure can ruin a movie experience. Hey midget, I stopped to get gas yesterday and this brotha pulled up behind me with a cute lil white girl sitting passenger. When he got out the car, he had a decision to make. Either pay at the pump, or risk going inaide and losing his bitch. He saw me looking, and he knows that I know that she goes for niggas. Now im better looking than most men. To be honest, im just a good looking nigga. So what do you think he did, midget? Pay at the pump, or go inside.

Like I mentioned last week, Gaara basically confessed to Naruto in every way possible without actually doing a confession. And it was arguably one of the best confessions in the entire series. So what does he do this week?

He one-ups himself! Not only does he declare his "friendship", but he makes Naruto think...REALLY think about what his "friendship" is with Sasuke. If this was a shoujo manga, it'd be like telling the female lead "All he does is hurt you...but I love you!"...but instead, this is just to mean "bonds"(YEAH...SUUUURE it does).

It's like as if Kishimoto is telling us, "You know, that confession from Sakura was so incredibly bad, I'm going to have Gaara make ANOTHER confession after the initial confession he made that completely made Sakura's confession look like shit. See? I can write a good confession scene when I feel like it!"

"I think of you as a friend."

Yeah, Gaara...I bet you do. Oh, and did anyone notice? Naruto was moved. Startled. Even had a big "!" when Gaara said that. What can I conclude from this?

Naruto is more accepting of a relationship with Gaara then he is with Sakura or Hinata.

And you know? I don't see anything wrong with that.

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah, niggas sure can ruin a movie experience. Hey midget, I stopped to get gas yesterday and this brotha pulled up behind me with a cute lil white girl sitting passenger. When he got out the car, he had a decision to make. Either pay at the pump, or risk going inaide and losing his bitch. He saw me looking, and he knows that I know that she goes for niggas. Now im better looking than most men. To be honest, im just a good looking nigga. So what do you think he did, midget? Pay at the pump, or go inside.

You're lying, that is if you mean "brotha" to mean a black dude, because we all know the white woman would've paid for his gas. Not because he's a playa that gets bitches to buy shit for him, but because he's broke, as most black men (yourself and Kool included) are.

Spursfan092120
08-28-2011, 06:48 PM
The term Bukkake was oriniated in the dixie south.
:lmao

Bukkake (ぶっかけ?, English i/buːˈkæki/ boo-kak-ee)[1] is a group sex act portrayed in pornographic films, in which several men take turns ejaculating on a man or woman.[2][3][4][5][6][7] Bukkake videos are a relatively prevalent niche in contemporary pornographic films. Originating in Japan in the 1980s, the genre subsequently spread to North America and Europe.

You're fucking retarded...Does bukkake look like fucking english?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake_(sex_act)

Stalin
08-28-2011, 06:59 PM

some fine points here

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Stop kidding yourself, midget. Some of what you say is true, but youve conditioned your mind that you are so far superior that it frightens you to death to think that your former slaves are laying wood to your women. Dont deny it, I have a similar feeling when I see a sista with a mexican. First thing that comes to my mind is, "shit!!! A fucking mexican!!!" Might as well throw her away, I dont want no gardners in my family. See, its ok to be honest.

But I'm a mut. My white ancestors killed off my Apache ancestors and stole land from my beaner ancestors. So to see the white man squirm or be offended doesn't bother me (and for that matter, the marginalization of beaners and Injuns doesn't bother me either).

It's why I love reading that white supremacist site I've been linking all the articles from. The white man's fear of multiculturalism and becoming a minority in the country he founded is hilarious. And on the other hand, I find the way blacks (and other minorities) blame whites for EVERYTHING hilarious as well. Both mentalities are absurd, and absurdity is amusing.

My real belief is that we need to transcend race and become self aware/evolved enough not to associate it with our identity so much. I couldn't care less about my racial makeup and the individual traditions "my" people have. I'm an American, this is, for better or worse, a post-racial society and those "traditions" have long died out, become obsolete. or have become co-opted and reinterpreted. There's no single defining cultural or racial element in America, which is why I find racial pride ludicrous and irrational in the 21st century, especially now that the world is becoming more globalized by the nano-second.

What's happening is that society and culture are post-geographical while individuals have remained territorial and tribal, mainly due to race. If we have any hope of surviving in a post-modern society and ensuring it lasts till the 22nd Century and beyond, we need to abandon the concept of race, even if that means disrupting a group's identity of itself, which would only be for the short term anyhow.

ALVAREZ6
08-28-2011, 07:58 PM
http://www.gifanatics.com/files/alexis33333.gif

:wow:wow:wow

:bang:bang:bang

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 08:35 PM
So... would you subscribe to the Venus Project?

Have to read more about it. Never been a fan of "utopia by design," though. That has historically always lead to fascism.

I think our progression into a post-racial society will have to happen slowly and naturally. And the first places to start are whites getting rid of their xenophobia and that minorities stop blaming whites for all their failures.

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Have to read more about it. Never been a fan of "utopia by design," though. That has historically always lead to fascism.

I think our progression into a post-racial society will have to happen slowly and naturally. And the first places to start are whites getting rid of their xenophobia and that minorities stop blaming whites for all their failures.

I couldn't resist...:lol you got a mighty fine liver midget....:lol

EsbZ2C9bH1k

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Yo Midget here is a carrot I'm sure you'll love:

hrYRtCui5EE

Sean Cagney
08-28-2011, 10:20 PM

hrYRtCui5EE

Koolaid you are not getting white girls sitting here all day trolling ST! Where is your white girls bruh? :lol:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Koolaid you are not getting white girls sitting here all day trolling ST! Where is your white girls bruh? :lol:lol

Dude really...you must be like 15 or some shit...:lol I musta really hurt big Sean....I'm sorry big Sean

fuck no I'm not :lol

LkrFan
08-29-2011, 01:34 AM

hrYRtCui5EE

Well, hot damn! :lmao :lmao. :lmao