PDA

View Full Version : Affirmative Action in basketball

BRHornet45
08-27-2011, 10:32 PM
bmSzgvaJCn0

CubanSucks
08-27-2011, 11:32 PM
3:30 dumb bitch- "I support affirmative action academically and professionally but as far as competitive sports go I think skills should be the number 1 factor"

this just in, apparently competitive sports are more important than academics and work

Nathan89
08-28-2011, 12:17 AM
3:30 dumb bitch- "I support affirmative action academically and professionally but as far as competitive sports go I think skills should be the number 1 factor"

this just in, apparently competitive sports are more important than academics and work

Professionally speaking affirmative action is not trying to get an employer to hire a unqualified black person over a qualified white person.

Academically I don't know how they decide to do things. Seems like they try meet quotas in the enrollment of black students. Which is not fair to white people.

fevertrees
08-28-2011, 12:38 AM
No one says a sports team that is 100% black needs more diversity.

No one says a sports team that is 100% Asian needs more diversity.

No one says a sports team that is 100% Mexican needs more diversity.

They are already 100% diverse.

All white sports teams and only white sports teams ALWAYS need to be More Diverse. White sports teams only stop needing to be More Diverse when there are no more White people left.

Diversity is a codeword for genocide against Whites.

Nathan89
08-28-2011, 01:03 AM
No one says a sports team that is 100% black needs more diversity.

No one says a sports team that is 100% Asian needs more diversity.

No one says a sports team that is 100% Mexican needs more diversity.

They are already 100% diverse.

All white sports teams and only white sports teams ALWAYS need to be More Diverse. White sports teams only stop needing to be More Diverse when there are no more White people left.

Diversity is a codeword for genocide against Whites.

TBH, I don't know of any of these sports.

Edit- Didn't read the word "team". However I still can't think of any teams.

mavs>spurs
08-28-2011, 05:38 AM
it ain't about da color of your skin imho, basketball is Niggas' game and everyone playin in it should be a Nigga no matta what your skin color be. say even if you are born a white dude, you can be a Nigga too and are welcome to join us black niggas playing bball all together, only chinks are unwelcome b/c they suck @ bball tbh they suck at everything due to their genetic deficiency

pass1st
08-28-2011, 11:27 AM
There are more questions regarding athleticism if you aren't black, but in the end if you show them you got it then you get a shot.

CubanSucks
08-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Professionally speaking affirmative action is not trying to get an employer to hire a unqualified black person over a qualified white person.

not trying, but does

CubanSucks
08-28-2011, 02:37 PM
There are more questions regarding athleticism if you aren't black, but in the end if you show them you got it then you get a shot.

omg could you miss the point more?

pass1st
08-28-2011, 11:24 PM
omg could you miss the point more?

Not as much as you did, but I can try harder

Lincoln
08-29-2011, 12:34 AM
it ain't about da color of your skin imho, basketball is Niggas' game and everyone playin in it should be a Nigga no matta what your skin color be. say even if you are born a white dude, you can be a Nigga too and are welcome to join us black niggas playing bball all together, only chinks are unwelcome b/c they suck @ bball tbh they suck at everything due to their genetic deficiency

:lmao:lmao

Jacob1983
08-31-2011, 01:10 AM
Affirmative action is a joke. Democrats promote inequality, discrimination, and racism, LMAO. Those are things that they tell us that they're against and that the evil Republicans support. The hypocrisy is hilarious. :lol

BRHornet45
08-31-2011, 01:21 AM

post of the year

DeadlyDynasty
08-31-2011, 01:43 AM
post of the year

co-sign

DMC
08-31-2011, 08:06 AM
post of the year
Sure, if you like Boondocks material.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Affirmative action is a joke. Democrats promote inequality, discrimination, and racism, LMAO. Those are things that they tell us that they're against and that the evil Republicans support. The hypocrisy is hilarious. :lol
:lol, nothing is funnier than a Republican who whines about Democrats on one end of his mouth and then on the other end gets angry over how little money he makes.

Jacob1983
08-31-2011, 08:07 PM
How do you know I'm a Republican? Are you psychic? If so, can you tell me tonight's winning lottery numbers for the Texas Lottery? How many Republicans think it's highly possible that Bush may have been involved in the 9/11 attacks? How many Republicans think that Bush destroyed the economy? I don't have an allegiance to the Republican Party or the Democratic Party.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-31-2011, 08:10 PM
:lol bumping the thread to go on that rant

midnightpulp
08-31-2011, 08:19 PM
How do you know I'm a Republican? Are you psychic? If so, can you tell me tonight's winning lottery numbers for the Texas Lottery? How many Republicans think it's highly possible that Bush may have been involved in the 9/11 attacks? How many Republicans think that Bush destroyed the economy? I don't have an allegiance to the Republican Party or the Democratic Party.

http://www.threadart.com/images/A68693B.jpg

http://174.123.54.20/website/images/stories/images/images-new/cute_cub.jpg

http://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/40068-1/gold-number-9.jpg

http://www.idcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hayden-panettiere-teen-vogue.jpg

http://images6.cpcache.com/product/87310526v5_480x480_Front.jpg