PDA

View Full Version : Is Jennifer Dodd really banging Mike Taylor?

davidbowie
08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mKvkY.jpg

blech...

BlackSwordsMan
08-28-2011, 11:28 AM
who are these two assholes?

Leetonidas
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Who?

Spursfan092120
08-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Huh?

BlackSwordsMan
08-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Did you accidentally put a picture of you and your g/f?

BlackSwordsMan
08-28-2011, 12:47 PM
i dont get this thread at all

S_A_Longhorn
10-12-2011, 03:20 PM
So now Jennifer Dodd and wannabe Mike Taylor are having twins? Didn't the relationship get Lavender arrested when he posted things about Dodd cheating with a then-married Mike Taylor?

Wow...now kids are involved.

http://fb.flixlab.com/watch/03u4amwp3gyugibywyofywwmhs?p=03u4amwp3gyug0o55fv0b yyyn4&s=f
posted on Jennifer Dodd's FB

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Cute couple...

Jennifer Dodd:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jennifer-Dodd/100001051013887 (http://www.facebook.com/people/Jennifer-Dodd/100001051013887)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27424_100001051013887_9858_n.jpg

Mike Taylor: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ugly+mike+taylor&um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=877&tbm=isch&tbnid=lbtCycXz8_7gfM:&imgrefurl=http://www.formspring.me/mike2346&docid=8DRt6px6wSbBgM&itg=1&w=160&h=160&ei=q_iVTsG6Fc7gsQKOosXvAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1296&vpy=322&dur=249&hovh=128&hovw=128&tx=99&ty=80&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=128&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/profile/20100413/n4d95651ae93e2_large.jpg

NASpurs
10-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Maybe it's just me but the reporters on KSAT always seem to be pregnant or something. Must be that San Antonio water.

S_A_Longhorn
10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Do the charges against Lavender get dropped since they were true? Just asking...

Whatever happened to him & the chrages anyway?

DMC
10-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Is this a topix forum?

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Is this a topix forum?

do you have a topix? or a thawt?

mrsmaalox
10-12-2011, 04:31 PM
So 2 people are banging? Wow, that is news! :toast

DMC
10-12-2011, 05:32 PM
do you have a topix? or a thawt?

Yes, you suck as both user names, fyi.

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Yes, you suck as both user names, fyi.

what's his other user name

Kori Ellis
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I think the original poster's point is that Lavender got arrested last year for saying (in an allegedly obscene way) on Twitter that Jennifer Dodd and Mike Taylor were together when Taylor was married. I don't think he even named them on Twitter. He supposedly called Dodd a homewrecker, blah, blah. And now, apparently the Dodd and Taylor are together and having twins. Lavender had got arrested for online "harassment" for allegedly posting "false and repeated" claims, but as far as I know those charges got dropped.

DMC
10-12-2011, 05:52 PM
what's his other user name
Wontstartdumbthreads I think...

:lol

Funny shtick though.

DMC
10-12-2011, 05:53 PM
I think the original poster's point is that Lavender got arrested last year for saying (in an allegedly obscene way) on Twitter that Jennifer Dodd and Mike Taylor were together when Taylor was married. I don't think he even named them on Twitter. He supposedly called Dodd a homewrecker, blah, blah. And now, apparently the Dodd and Taylor are together and having twins. Lavender had got arrested for online "harassment" for allegedly posting "false and repeated" claims, but as far as I know those charges got dropped.

Did you just say "had got"?

Kori Ellis
10-12-2011, 05:58 PM
No, I didn't say anything. I just made a typo or two, while holding a baby or two.

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Wontstartdumbthreads I think...

:lol

Funny shtick though.

no more shtick. I'm working on being a meaningful poster to ST and trying to be part of the solution and not the problem.

Kori Ellis
10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
no more shtick. I'm working on being a meaningful poster to st and trying to be part of the solution and not the problem.

lol

DMC
10-12-2011, 06:03 PM
No, I didn't say anything. I just made a typo or two, while holding a baby or two.

Rgr

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 06:07 PM
lol

Lol if you want. Today I made a political statement, a comment condemning the violence of people, and confirmed that skunks are stinky.

Kori Ellis
10-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Lol if you want. Today I made a political statement, a comment condemning the violence of people, and confirmed that skunks are stinky.

Pretty impressive for a day's work on SpursTalk.

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Pretty impressive for a day's work on SpursTalk.

I agree. Tomorrow, I'm going to solve the Tony Parker issue and also help ST posters with any personal problems they might need to talk about. Maybe a hard hitting expose on Ron Washington.

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 06:23 PM
I did more than you today.

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I did more than you today.

That's cool. What did you do?

BlackSwordsMan
10-12-2011, 06:27 PM
I didn't make fun of Kori while she was nursing two babies for one.

cantthinkofanything
10-12-2011, 06:32 PM
I didn't make fun of Kori while she was nursing two babies for one.

Me neither. So...that's not really doing any more than me. You made a racially biased predjudice joke.

Kori Ellis
10-12-2011, 07:07 PM
LOL I wasn't nursing. I was holding them.

I. Hustle
10-13-2011, 05:45 AM
So Tita is Jennifer Dodd?

hehateme
10-13-2011, 07:56 AM
fuck jennifer dodd give me some ksat 12 Isis Romero nudes...

PakiDan
10-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Cute couple...

Jennifer Dodd:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jennifer-Dodd/100001051013887 (http://www.facebook.com/people/Jennifer-Dodd/100001051013887)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27424_100001051013887_9858_n.jpg

Mike Taylor: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ugly+mike+taylor&um=1&hl=en&biw=1680&bih=877&tbm=isch&tbnid=lbtCycXz8_7gfM:&imgrefurl=http://www.formspring.me/mike2346&docid=8DRt6px6wSbBgM&itg=1&w=160&h=160&ei=q_iVTsG6Fc7gsQKOosXvAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1296&vpy=322&dur=249&hovh=128&hovw=128&tx=99&ty=80&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=128&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:0

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/profile/20100413/n4d95651ae93e2_large.jpg

:lol:lol

pkbpkb81
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
if so not a bad get for mike, i dig the show

S_A_Longhorn
10-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Fora guy who calls ANYBODY a d-bag, what kind of a "man" cheats on his family, then goes with a suit against someone calling them out on the internet, and then now advertises for his lawyers on 760?

He professes his love now all the time for a woman he had an affair with? Sorry, that is the pure definition of a DOUCHE BAG.

stxspurs
10-27-2011, 07:50 AM
I hate the show or him...really never have either but if he left is wife for dodd thats sum Ho ass shit...

Taco
11-30-2011, 03:24 PM
:corn::corn:

http://mikelavender.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/one-year-later-whats-a-good-gift/

One year later. What’s a good gift?

Posted on November 30, 2011 (http://mikelavender.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/one-year-later-whats-a-good-gift/)
I never know what gift to get people for a new home or a new baby. I like practical gifts, things people can appreciate owning. So maybe that’s why I have decided to finally be practical about what happened about a year ago. I have tried to let go as much as I can. I have come to grips and coped with the loss of my jobs and the media stories that aired about me wearing that ridiculous orange outfit (which I still say was a Phoenix Suns “It’s R Turn” leftover playoff shirt).
Sure. It all ended up ok. No evidence of wrongdoing and what the assistant D.A. said in the paper, “at some point you just get into free speech.” So why did this happen….I’ll sum up.
Mike Taylor and Jennifer Dodd made no effort to conceal the that they were having a relationship. Live radio on-air references, Facebook, Twitter, it was anything but discrete. Like most, I had a problem with it. I listened to his show because I like sports talk radio. What I didn’t like was wondering if his wife and kids were listening too, I’ve met them and they are lovely.
Jennifer and Mike are public figures in our community, open to criticism and ridicule just like everyone else including myself. There were many open criticisms about my performances at Spurs and Rampage games, I just don’t ever publicly discuss my personal life. Extramarital affair’s are upsetting….I’m sure to many, Tony Parker and Eva Longoria’s divorce was a huge disappointment to the city. What was meant to be some heckling of Mike and Jennifer’s public indiscretions turned into a nightmare. Why? Here it is.
Turns out Jennifer had another special extramarital relationship with the detective who investigated the case, but forgot to disclose it…oh well. Jesse Salame (The guy who almost screwed up the Baby Gabriel investigation with accusations of violating the mom’s civil rights). So how can a cop investigating a case of false accusations…arrest someone…when he himself (with firsthand knowledge) knows that it’s a lie? Salame’s partner Tim O’Connell made it appear he handled the whole case, I only met him once as he let Salame do all the talking. I filed a complaint with Internal Affairs. Detective Salame has been officially reprimanded for his improper investigation and participation. Internal Affairs case number LC2010-165.
For the record, I was taken to DIRECTLY TO JAIL. NEVER READ MY RIGHTS. NEVER TOLD WHY I WAS IN JAIL OR CHARGED WITH. “ACCIDENTALLY” DENIED BAIL (not by a judge either). IDENTIFIED AS A BLACK MALE. It was like I was arrested in Russia. See where I am going with this??
“KSAT-12 The People You Can Trust” was ready to go monday night with the story, BUT forgot to mention it was their own employee who generated the police report. I have filed a complaint with SAPD that she filed a false police report. No one seems to have any interest at the police station, but the case number is #11294324. Where was the investigative journalism? If a reporter can get her former boyfriend to arrest somebody and then have her news station report the arrest, that’s pretty much a 1-2 punch. Nicely done.
The Express-News very young “crimebeat” reporter Eva Ruth ran her front page story that reeked of helping out her very good friend. I called her and got some of the most ridiculous answers. My favorite part was that she withheld the name of the reporter in the story..but made sure to say Jennifer wanted a public apology. BUT WAIT, in getting ahead of herself, Jennifer called and texted me repeatedly the day after I got out of JAIL to keep me quiet in exchange for dropping charges. She asked me to lie in the public apology and say I made it all up. She said “it wasn’t supposed to go this way”. How was it supposed to go? My FAVORITE was the photo she sent of Detective Salame and his two children pleading to me to stay quiet.
Jennifer was never directly emailed, texted or called. It would be no different than standing on a street corner holding up a sign. So it was NOT harassment..It was embarrassment. I was thrown in jail by her former cop lover for embarrassing her. Anyone scared by that??
I believe that my city’s police force work hard, and that despite the small percentage that make bad decisions and mistakes, I can still count on them to do the right thing.
I have learned a lot about myself this year. I realize I did not set a good example for my kids. For me it’s been a long introspective journey and I am a better person because of it. What I can’t live with is that our system is corrupted. I have all the proof I need to expose a dangerous relationship between the media and police force working together improperly for the intention of a public conviction. Hopefully, people will not be thrown in jail for making comments again in this city again and maybe there will be more people who come forward who were a victim of what seems to be a longtime police intimidation tactic from what tenured San Antonio attorney’s have told me.
I have begun the legal process of making everyone in this case accountable for their improper actions. I have been accountable for mine and paid with my jobs, reputation, fear and emotional distress.
I’m not afraid anymore. I will not be intimidated. It’s been a year and now I am able to think rationally, talk about it openly, and take the steps I need to take to live with it. Just ask yourself one question. What is a day of your life worth to spend in jail, tightly shackled at your feet, sitting next to murderers, thieves, rapists, and you have to sleep on the jailhouse floor that gives you a full body bacteria rash from filth and feces? Is that worth fighting against those that put you there illegally? There isn’t anything I can’t prove and IRONICALLY, its all from direct communications from the distraught Jennifer Dodd.

Spurminator
11-30-2011, 04:31 PM
I don't know who any of these people are, but whoa.

4>0rings
11-30-2011, 04:47 PM
:corn::corn:

http://mikelavender.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/one-year-later-whats-a-good-gift/

One year later. What’s a good gift?

Posted on November 30, 2011 (http://mikelavender.wordpress.com/2011/11/30/one-year-later-whats-a-good-gift/)
I never know what gift to get people for a new home or a new baby. I like practical gifts, things people can appreciate owning. So maybe that’s why I have decided to finally be practical about what happened about a year ago. I have tried to let go as much as I can. I have come to grips and coped with the loss of my jobs and the media stories that aired about me wearing that ridiculous orange outfit (which I still say was a Phoenix Suns “It’s R Turn” leftover playoff shirt).
Sure. It all ended up ok. No evidence of wrongdoing and what the assistant D.A. said in the paper, “at some point you just get into free speech.” So why did this happen….I’ll sum up.
Mike Taylor and Jennifer Dodd made no effort to conceal the that they were having a relationship. Live radio on-air references, Facebook, Twitter, it was anything but discrete. Like most, I had a problem with it. I listened to his show because I like sports talk radio. What I didn’t like was wondering if his wife and kids were listening too, I’ve met them and they are lovely.
Jennifer and Mike are public figures in our community, open to criticism and ridicule just like everyone else including myself. There were many open criticisms about my performances at Spurs and Rampage games, I just don’t ever publicly discuss my personal life. Extramarital affair’s are upsetting….I’m sure to many, Tony Parker and Eva Longoria’s divorce was a huge disappointment to the city. What was meant to be some heckling of Mike and Jennifer’s public indiscretions turned into a nightmare. Why? Here it is.
Turns out Jennifer had another special extramarital relationship with the detective who investigated the case, but forgot to disclose it…oh well. Jesse Salame (The guy who almost screwed up the Baby Gabriel investigation with accusations of violating the mom’s civil rights). So how can a cop investigating a case of false accusations…arrest someone…when he himself (with firsthand knowledge) knows that it’s a lie? Salame’s partner Tim O’Connell made it appear he handled the whole case, I only met him once as he let Salame do all the talking. I filed a complaint with Internal Affairs. Detective Salame has been officially reprimanded for his improper investigation and participation. Internal Affairs case number LC2010-165.
For the record, I was taken to DIRECTLY TO JAIL. NEVER READ MY RIGHTS. NEVER TOLD WHY I WAS IN JAIL OR CHARGED WITH. “ACCIDENTALLY” DENIED BAIL (not by a judge either). IDENTIFIED AS A BLACK MALE. It was like I was arrested in Russia. See where I am going with this??
“KSAT-12 The People You Can Trust” was ready to go monday night with the story, BUT forgot to mention it was their own employee who generated the police report. I have filed a complaint with SAPD that she filed a false police report. No one seems to have any interest at the police station, but the case number is #11294324. Where was the investigative journalism? If a reporter can get her former boyfriend to arrest somebody and then have her news station report the arrest, that’s pretty much a 1-2 punch. Nicely done.
The Express-News very young “crimebeat” reporter Eva Ruth ran her front page story that reeked of helping out her very good friend. I called her and got some of the most ridiculous answers. My favorite part was that she withheld the name of the reporter in the story..but made sure to say Jennifer wanted a public apology. BUT WAIT, in getting ahead of herself, Jennifer called and texted me repeatedly the day after I got out of JAIL to keep me quiet in exchange for dropping charges. She asked me to lie in the public apology and say I made it all up. She said “it wasn’t supposed to go this way”. How was it supposed to go? My FAVORITE was the photo she sent of Detective Salame and his two children pleading to me to stay quiet.
Jennifer was never directly emailed, texted or called. It would be no different than standing on a street corner holding up a sign. So it was NOT harassment..It was embarrassment. I was thrown in jail by her former cop lover for embarrassing her. Anyone scared by that??
I believe that my city’s police force work hard, and that despite the small percentage that make bad decisions and mistakes, I can still count on them to do the right thing.
I have learned a lot about myself this year. I realize I did not set a good example for my kids. For me it’s been a long introspective journey and I am a better person because of it. What I can’t live with is that our system is corrupted. I have all the proof I need to expose a dangerous relationship between the media and police force working together improperly for the intention of a public conviction. Hopefully, people will not be thrown in jail for making comments again in this city again and maybe there will be more people who come forward who were a victim of what seems to be a longtime police intimidation tactic from what tenured San Antonio attorney’s have told me.
I have begun the legal process of making everyone in this case accountable for their improper actions. I have been accountable for mine and paid with my jobs, reputation, fear and emotional distress.
I’m not afraid anymore. I will not be intimidated. It’s been a year and now I am able to think rationally, talk about it openly, and take the steps I need to take to live with it. Just ask yourself one question. What is a day of your life worth to spend in jail, tightly shackled at your feet, sitting next to murderers, thieves, rapists, and you have to sleep on the jailhouse floor that gives you a full body bacteria rash from filth and feces? Is that worth fighting against those that put you there illegally? There isn’t anything I can’t prove and IRONICALLY, its all from direct communications from the distraught Jennifer Dodd.

Holy crap. :lol

I don't care about their personal lives but fuck those officers in the arse!

BacktoBasics
12-04-2011, 03:52 PM
This can't possibly be real?

Kori Ellis
12-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah it's real. Lavender basically got arrested for talking about their affair -- something that they were already publicly talking about and was obvious to a lot of people. It's not like they can deny it at this point -- Dodd and Taylor are having a baby. I don't know about all the rest of it -- her having an affair with the cop, etc. But it sucks that Lavender got caught up in it (I don't know the guy, but know a lot of people who do) and it sucks that Taylor's family was destroyed.

BacktoBasics
12-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Yeah it's real. Lavender basically got arrested for talking about their affair -- something that they were already publicly talking about and was obvious to a lot of people. It's not like they can deny it at this point -- Dodd and Taylor are having a baby. I don't know about all the rest of it -- her having an affair with the cop, etc. But it sucks that Lavender got caught up in it (I don't know the guy, but know a lot of people who do) and it sucks that Taylor's family was destroyed.This just makes no sense at all. How do you get arrested for talking about an affair. Isn't that a civil matter? What was the charge specifically.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2011, 03:15 PM
This just makes no sense at all. How do you get arrested for talking about an affair. Isn't that a civil matter? What was the charge specifically.

He didnt get charged looks like an "arrest then lost the paperwork" kind of situation

Das Texan
12-06-2011, 03:15 PM
i hope SAPD gets roasted over this one.

And Dodd.

And Taylor.

Pieces of shit.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2011, 04:24 PM
i hope SAPD gets roasted over this one.

And Dodd.

And Taylor.

Pieces of shit.

Taylor probably skates away because there is nothing connecting him to the imprisonment. This however, is hilariously stupid

Jennifer called and texted me repeatedly the day after I got out of JAIL to keep me quiet in exchange for dropping charges. She asked me to lie in the public apology and say I made it all up. She said “it wasn’t supposed to go this way”. How was it supposed to go? My FAVORITE was the photo she sent of Detective Salame and his two children pleading to me to stay quiet.

lol sending him info that she knew the arresting officer

Taco
12-06-2011, 04:46 PM
This just makes no sense at all. How do you get arrested for talking about an affair. Isn't that a civil matter? What was the charge specifically.

it's not WHAT you know !

it's WHO you know ! :wakeup

BacktoBasics
12-06-2011, 05:10 PM
it's not WHAT you know !

it's WHO you know ! :wakeup
Well either one of two things. This guy is enormously full of shit and has grossly exaggerated his story or he needs to lawyer up and file charges against the PD and this Dodd whore.

Spurstro
12-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I thought he was charged with making on-line harassment/threats or something similar to that

Kori Ellis
12-06-2011, 05:56 PM

"Online harassment" I believe.

Trainwreck2100
12-06-2011, 10:43 PM
I thought he was charged with making on-line harassment/threats or something similar to that

Charges that were dropped. Hopefully because he was telling the truth

The Reckoning
12-07-2011, 12:11 AM
"Online harassment" I believe.

if thats the case, 3/4 of the posters here are screwed

BacktoBasics
12-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Charges that were dropped. Hopefully because he was telling the truthI'm assuming we don't know what exactly he wrote. Saying someone is having an affair doesn't constitute harassment. Even libel/slander would be a civil matter. Can't help but think somethings missing here.

Has this guy hired a lawyer or did he just run for the hills?