PDA

View Full Version : MJ Trial Verdict has been reached

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Verdict has been reached, jurors will enter court in an hour, reported by ABC

Clandestino
06-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Not Guilty!

or hell, even if he was guilty, from what i've read/heard, the prosecution didn't do their job. he will get off...

King
06-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Not Guilty!

or hell, even if he was guilty, from what i've read/heard, the prosecution didn't do their job. he will get off...

Well...there's a big difference between innocent and not guilty.

I agree he'll walk, though.

Vashner
06-13-2005, 03:07 PM
Jacko! lol..

I wonder if it's even him? he could hire a wannabe that had reconstructive surgery.

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 03:09 PM
Well i think hes gona be atleast convicted of the misdemeanor charge of distributing alcohol to a minor...man if its something more than that, i wonder how the public is going to react. I really dont think hes gona be convicted of conspiring...22 more minutes to go.

Taco
06-13-2005, 03:37 PM
i say not guilty

the kids mom is after the $$$$

E20
06-13-2005, 03:59 PM
WTF is the verdict?

Shelly
06-13-2005, 04:02 PM
jeez get on with it already

Marklar MM
06-13-2005, 04:02 PM
I think they are delaying the inevitable. Michael Jackson is found innocent of child molestationg, and must pay the victims families 60 million dollars.

pooh
06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
It would be cool to see him finally fry for what he's done, but like everyone else, he'll get away with it...money and celebrity status carries a lot of weight.

thispego
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM
what time will it come on?

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM
As does being innocent.

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:08 PM
I think they are delaying the inevitable. Michael Jackson is found innocent of child molestationg, and must pay the victims families 60 million dollars.

This is the criminal trial, not the civil trial. If the mother is looking for retribution shes gona have to file this in civil court as well.

And damnit can yall tell us the damn verdict already!

pooh
06-13-2005, 04:14 PM
geez he's going to walk.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Innocent on first 3 counts.

MannyIsGod
make that first 4

MannyIsGod
innocent on count 5 as well

Marklar MM
06-13-2005, 04:16 PM
they started the proceeding on CNN radio, then it went dead.

pooh
06-13-2005, 04:17 PM
and there was a trial for WHAT reason? first OJ now this...I guess unless they have physical proof you can get away with basically anything.

iminlakerland
innocent on 8 counts

iminlakerland
wow innocent on 9 counts

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 04:18 PM
and there was a trial for WHAT reason? first OJ now this...I guess unless they have physical proof you can get away with basically anything.
Hey pooh, I want to know how you have access to a computer while in the courtroom.

What evidence did you listen to for the duration of the trial?

iminlakerland
not guilty on all charges wow

Marklar MM
lmao. They are finding him not guilty on providing alcohol to a minor.

MannyIsGod
Innocent on ALL counts.

iminlakerland
michaels free

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 04:19 PM
damn...they even admitted the alcohol charges in testimony...

iminlakerland
I honestly thought he would be found guilty for the lesser charge of serving alcohol to a minor.

Marklar MM
I need a lot of cash so I can get away with stuff.

pooh
Not guilty on all counts, talk about "the great escape". Justice is indeed blind.

Duff McCartney
06-13-2005, 04:20 PM
LONG LIVE MICHAEL JACKSON!... :elephant :elephant

samikeyp
Money talks.

Shelly
No shock there!

iminlakerland
Pooh come on now...the prosecution did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he commited these lewd acts...they didnt prove the kidnapping story, the prosecution dropped the ball.

spurs_2108
06-13-2005, 04:21 PM
He's FREE. FREE TRIPS TO NEVERLAND FOR EVERYONE. LMAO. JK.

pooh
Someone needs to go Mark David Chapman on Jackson...ASAP.

SWC Bonfire
The jury will now adjourn to the afterparty at the Neverland Ranch.

Don't forget to bring the kids!

iminlakerland
Write a book about this pooh, how people with money get away with anything.

Shelly
06-13-2005, 04:22 PM
The jury will now adjourn to the afterparty at the Neverland Ranch.

Don't forget to bring the kids!

:lol

MannyIsGod
This is what happens when a DA gets stars in his eyes and doesn't look at the actual merrit of the case. This was about proving that MJ was a child molestor when he's apparently not, making a name for a DA, and all the other shit that goes on with trials on famous people.

I personally think MJ is the victim of a mentality that most people don't understand coupled with envy. He's weird, straight up weird. But I don't nessecarily think that makes him a criminal.

nbascribe
he freaking walked!! lol

Can't believe the prosecution thought they had a good case.

However this is also about him needing help... Grown men are not to have Disneyland in their backyards!! :lol

EasilyAmused
Not suprised prosecution didn't have a strong case.
It didn't help that Leno basically implied the mother might have been looking for a payoff, which in all honestly I totally believe.

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Is Michael Jackson weird, in my mind yes, did the prosecution prove to me that he did committ these acts? No...the mother was real real shady looked like she was out to get money...im sure she will still file in civil court.

Hopefully Michael learns his lesson from this situation.

Duff McCartney
06-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Someone needs to go Mark David Chapman on Jackson...ASAP.

Settle down Pooh, you're gonna start striking a nerve with me pretty soon.

Marklar MM
06-13-2005, 04:24 PM
Is Michael Jackson weird, in my mind yes, did the prosecution prove to me that he did committ these acts? No...the mother was real real shady looked like she was out to get money...im sure she will still file in civil court.

Dont let children stay the night until video cameras are placed through out house.

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:25 PM

Jackson didn't learn from the first half a dozen, why will he now?

He has a serious problem. Compulsion doesn't just go away.

pooh
Saying Michael Jackson is not guilty is like saying the Elephant Man has a little puffiness around the eyes. Oh wait, he has the Elephant Man's bones at his house...probably along with Emmanuel Lewis' career.

E20
How the fuck did he get off innocent. Damn, the even had videos of him and little kids.

pseudofan
He's a SMOOTH CRIMINAL....

HEEEEEE HEEE.... WOOOOOOH!

iminlakerland
if i had children i would not allow them to spend the night at Michaels house, hell my parents wouldnt let me spend the night at my neighbors house, they were leary leaving me at cousins houses as well.

attyjackiechiles
06-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Justice has been served!

I knew he'd beat it and be called a smooth criminal.

To think he's guilty is ludicrous, scandalous...outrageous!!!

iminlakerland
Damn they are bringing in a gourney

Spurminator
Good to see that being weird and inappropriate are still not crimes. It's too bad we needed a circus to remind us.

samikeyp
06-13-2005, 04:27 PM
the whole "its ok to share your bed with children" thing just creeps me out.

iminlakerland
Court is adjourned

attyjackiechiles
How the fuck did he get off innocent. Damn, the even had videos of him and little kids.

But none of those tapes showed Michael playing hide the sausage.
Hell, I'm sure there are videos of YOU and little kids.

Your remarks are outrageous!!!!

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Damn he is weeping

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 04:29 PM
the whole "its ok to share your bed with children" thing just creeps me out.
The thing with that, is that Jackson meant that in an absolutely non sexual way. He meant sleeping with children in the literal sense, sleeping in the same bed as a child.

People love to distort what Jackson says into something sexual because they don't understand that the man obviously doesn't have the mentality of a normal adult.

Whatever, I'm glad he got off simply because it's a big fuck you to DA's who are overzealous.

samikeyp
06-13-2005, 04:30 PM
The thing with that, is that Jackson meant that in an absolutely non sexual way. He meant sleeping with children in the literal sense, sleeping in the same bed as a child.

I understand what he means and to me, if its your child, sure. Someone elses kid? Still creepy to me. Just my .02

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:30 PM
That's the thing tho, it was a known fact that Michael did this, how could you as a parent allow you to spend a night at his home? If i was a parent there is no way my child would be spending the night there.

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:32 PM

People love to distort what Jackson says into something sexual because they don't understand that the man obviously doesn't have the mentality of a normal adult.

Yes, that's totally acceptable behavior from a middle-aged man. :rolleyes

Whatever, I'm glad he got off simply because it's a big fuck you to DA's who are overzealous.

Yes, that's much more important than preventing young children from being put in an inappropriate situation, much less being abused.

Don't let your crusade against authority blind you from the fact that:

1. His behavior is socially unacceptable
2. He will do it again.

Spurminator
06-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes, that's totally acceptable behavior from a middle-aged man.

Is it illegal?

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM

Yes, that's much more important than preventing young children from being put in an inappropriate situation, much less being abused.

2. He will do it again.

is it not a parents responsibility to keep your child away from such situations?

TNT21
06-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Damn he is weeping

I thought he had his tear ducts removed a couple of faces ago?

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Is it illegal?

In Texas he would have been guilty of at least the lesser counts.

Just because something is not illegal doesn't mean that you should do it.

iminlakerland
Lol he looked like he was crying when he first came out...but damn i wonder how much medication this dude was on, im pretty sure he was given some sort of relaxers.

sa_butta
Not guilty on all counts
WOW!!!

samikeyp
I thought he had his tear ducts removed a couple of faces ago?

:lmao :lmao

samikeyp
06-13-2005, 04:36 PM
In Texas he would have been guilty of at least the lesser counts.

In Texas...he would have been shot.

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:36 PM
is it not a parents responsibility to keep your child away from such situations?

Yes.

But by that logic, why do cops bust people on online chat rooms trying to pick up underaged children? It should be the parents responsibility, right?

Spurminator
06-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Just because something is not illegal doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it.

We're in agreement on what he should and should not do... but just because you're doing something that you "shouldn't" do doesn't mean you should be put on trial when there's no case.

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:39 PM
We're in agreement on what he should and should not do... but just because you're doing something that you "shouldn't" do doesn't mean you should be put on trial when there's no case.

Yes, the prosecution dropped the ball. They should have done their homework.

The publicity generated on this case might prevent further future incidents, but I doubt it.

Duff McCartney
06-13-2005, 04:41 PM

I agree, I think it shows more about society when soemone says that and they automatically think about the most negative thing.

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Yes.

But by that logic, why do cops bust people on online chat rooms trying to pick up underaged children? It should be the parents responsibility, right?

Different scenario #1, but i will discuss it...why is your child spending so much unsupervised time chatting in a chat room? Secondly, this isn't the first time that suspision has arisen that Michael Jackson shares his bed with children. If i was a parent, my child would not be sleeping over at neverland ranch. That's a parents responsibility.

SpursWoman
He's a SMOOTH CRIMINAL....

HEEEEEE HEEE.... WOOOOOOH!

That was Bad, So Bad...You Know it! :fro

ZStomp
http://images.zap2it.com/20031113/triumph_latenightwithconanobrien_240_001.jpg

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Different scenario #1, but i will discuss it...why is your child spending so much unsupervised time chatting in a chat room? Secondly, this isn't the first time that suspision has arisen that Michael Jackson shares his bed with children. If i was a parent, my child would not be sleeping over at neverland ranch. That's a parents responsibility.

Yes, it is a parent's responsibility. But some kids need to be protected from their parents, and that's where the state/CPS is supposed to come in. And they make mistakes, too.

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Yes, it is a parent's responsibility. But some kids need to be protected from their parents, and that's where the state/CPS is supposed to come in. And they make mistakes, too.

So what is your point...what are you trying to get at now? That this child should be taken away from his mother? It has been quite evident that the mother is a very shaddy character.

billboardbill
06-13-2005, 04:50 PM
I knew ahead of time he was getting off, guilty or not. Money and status does a lot for people. Simpson got off, Bryant got off, Blake got off. Guilty or not for all of these people money and status talk.

SWC Bonfire
06-13-2005, 04:52 PM
So what is your point...what are you trying to get at now? That this child should be taken away from his mother? It has been quite evident that the mother is a very shaddy character.

My opinion is that MJ is guilty, which means squat. But the state has a responsibility to see that it didn't happen again. They may have failed.

The mother definately should be looked at by CPS.

Spurminator
06-13-2005, 04:54 PM
For everybody insisting MJ got off because of money, can you please explain the case that the Prosecution had against him that would have beaten the average person's Defense?

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 04:57 PM
District Attorney is giving his press conference now...wow he looks like hes gona go under a rock and take cover. Muahhaha at the reporter asking him "do you think you have the wrong family on trial"?

DA: We all did our job...

No sir you didnt, you did not do your job. If you had done your job you would have known that you did not have enough evidence to convict him. You spent tons of tax payer money.

Then you screwed up by bringing the conspiracy charge, which may have thrown your entire case out the window.

LOL at another reporter asking him, is this the last time your office will be prosecuting Michael Jackson? DA: NO COMMENT...

kris
06-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Do any of you actually know why money makes a difference or is it just the thing to say?

ALVAREZ6
06-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Famous whore. Lock him up.

samikeyp
06-13-2005, 05:19 PM
I was just being cynical and not really serious when I said "Money Talks" personally I don't know and don't care.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Do any of you actually know why money makes a difference or is it just the thing to say?

Of course money makes a difference...you can hire the best attorneys money can buy and afford to pay them $500hr+ for the lead attorneys plus their staff...they can afford to file brief after brief and challenge every single piece of evidence...Jacksons legal bill will be well into the multi millions...you can hire expert witnesses, hire private investigators to did up dirt on the opposition...do whatever it takes to create some doubt in the juries mind...and that is all it takes to win a case...a little doubt...even in one jurors mind...

our legal system is still the best ever devised but anyone that thinks money doesn't buy a better defense just isn't paying attention...

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Of course money makes a difference...you can hire the best attorneys money can buy and afford to pay them $500hr+ for the lead attorneys plus their staff...they can afford to file brief after brief and challenge every single piece of evidence...Jacksons legal bill will be well into the multi millions...you can hire expert witnesses, hire private investigators to did up dirt on the opposition...do whatever it takes to create some doubt in the juries mind...and that is all it takes to win a case...a little doubt...even in one jurors mind...

our legal system is still the best ever devised but anyone that thinks money doesn't buy a better defense just isn't paying attention...

The case didn't come down to digging up dirt on the boy. Yes they did dig up dirt on the mother, but the mother wasnt on trial here. Yes money allows you to get top notch lawyers i agree with you on that notion. But let's be honest here the prosecution didn't have a strong enough case to prove the case.

Spurminator
06-13-2005, 05:30 PM
No doubt, but there seems to be a lot of people assuming he only got off because of his strong defense team, but nobody can seem to explain the case the prosectution had against him.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 05:30 PM

If there is nothing sexual involved, expain to me a logical reason for finding a man sleeping in a bed with children so appauling?

2. He will do it again.
What is socially unacceptable is far from an absolute. And since he apparently hasn't done it a first time, how can he do it again?

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 05:32 PM
The prosecution seriously messed up. Number one i dont know why they brought in the Conspiracy to commit child molestation. Listening to the DA at the press conference disgusted me...

DA: I HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS...hmmm wonder if there will be more charges brought up later.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 05:37 PM
The case didn't come down to digging up dirt on the boy. Yes they did dig up dirt on the mother, but the mother wasnt on trial here. Yes money allows you to get top notch lawyers i agree with you on that notion. But let's be honest here the prosecution didn't have a strong enough case to prove the case.

If Jackson had been represented by the average public defender he would have probably been convicted on all counts if he didn't accept the obligatory plea bargain...

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 05:39 PM
If Jackson had been represented by the average public defender he would have probably been convicted on all counts if he didn't accept the obligatory plea bargain...

Oh of course i'm not doubting that for a minute. I know what goes on. Public defenders have such a heavy work load, that they would not be able to devote the time and effort as maybe a lawyer that you can pay big bucks for. I doubt this case would have gone on as long as it did either if he had a public defender. Many innocent individuals are screwed this way.

kris
06-13-2005, 05:40 PM

I agree with you, it's just that felt the presumption was because you had money you could somehow buy your way out of a guilty verdict, which just isn't true. You get a much more thorough defense and a very capable attorney, but money doesn't buy you the verdict. If you did something and the prosecution has the evidence, money is not going to buy the not guilty verdict. Sometimes juries find in strange ways that you would never expect, but they aren't paid any extra for whatever their decisions are and the defense and prosecution ultimately have an equal say in how the panel is chosen. Juries can get caught on a sticking point and hold on to that for a not guilty verdict, even if most of the evidence goes in favor of a guilty verdict. But, that seems resonable under the premise of how they are instructed in most directions that if they are convinced "beyond a reasonable doubt" on the case for a guilty verdict. Better if 10 guilty men get off than one innocent man go to jail.

The evidence for the prosecution in this case was super weak based on the facts I've seen reported. For most of the counts, I don't even think a civil court would have convicted him and there the preponderance of evidence is only more likely than not.

Weak case - justice would have failed if he would have been found guilty on the major counts (on the facts i've seen). Sorry conspiracy theorists.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 05:41 PM
So if Jackson had been from the ghetto and had absoutely no money then he would have been screwed?

However, if he were an average American who could afford a regular attorney he would still have been off the hook?

kris
06-13-2005, 05:47 PM
The prosecution seriously messed up. Number one i dont know why they brought in the Conspiracy to commit child molestation. Listening to the DA at the press conference disgusted me...

DA: I HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS...hmmm wonder if there will be more charges brought up later.

I bet they brought in conspiracy just because they could. It's two or more people planning an unlawful act so all they would have had to shown was that he talked to an aid about say keeping the door locked for example while he was molesting the boy. The prosecution pretty much threw all they could possibly throw out there and didn't get a hit on anything.

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 05:50 PM
I bet they brought in conspiracy just because they could. It's two or more people planning an unlawful act so all they would have had to shown was that he talked to an aid about say keeping the door locked for example while he was molesting the boy. The prosecution pretty much threw all they could possibly throw out there and didn't get a hit on anything.

That charge i believe included a kidnapping charge if im not mistaken. i dont remember at all during the trial that being discussed, maybe thats because that wasnt involved im not sure. But no witnesses ever came fort to say that this did happen. Meaning that his employees conspired with him to hold a child against his will, or a family etc.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 05:51 PM
If it does go to trial again, the DA needs to be taken out back and shot. It would simply be an excercise in how to waste tax payer money because - and correct me if I'm wrong - the defense would be able to use the acquital in on these counts as admissable evidence in any other charges brought against Jackson.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 05:56 PM
So if Jackson had been from the ghetto and had absoutely no money then he would have been screwed?

However, if he were an average American who could afford a regular attorney he would still have been off the hook?

of course he would have been screwed...his public defender would sit him down and present the DA's plea bargain agreement in a favorable light...and scare him with the danger of going to trial till he rolled to the lesser charge...

as for the "Average American"...there was nothing average about Jacksons legal team...The "average American" couldn't afford a 14 week trial...

billboardbill
06-13-2005, 05:59 PM
"If there is nothing sexual involved, expain to me a logical reason for finding a man sleeping in a bed with children so appauling?"

I think it is a bit weird for a grown man to be sleeping in bed with 12 year old boys just because. I don't know any grown man that sleeps with boys because its fun.........

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 06:08 PM
just because isn't logical.

The average American will go to great lengths to keep themselves from going to jail CC, and finding a way to pay for a halfway competent attorney doesn't exactly go out of the realm of possibility.

I'm not saying the average American would be able to afford Jacksons legal team. I'm saying that the average American would have been able to afford an attorney that would have beat the shitty case presented.

Vashner
06-13-2005, 06:08 PM
I hear Michael is having a male pre-teen pajama celebration party tonight at the mansion.

kris
06-13-2005, 06:09 PM
"If there is nothing sexual involved, expain to me a logical reason for finding a man sleeping in a bed with children so appauling?"

I think it is a bit weird for a grown man to be sleeping in bed with 12 year old boys just because. I don't know any grown man that sleeps with boys because its fun.........

Yeah Manny, I don't know about this one. Why would any grown man want to sleep with an unrelated child for no apparent reason?

Successfully defending that is very hard to do, I'd say impossible.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 06:10 PM
We started running our own kids out of our bedroom when they were about 10...

I just don't see any way that what Jackson was doing was acceptable even if he didn't actually consummate a sexual relationship with these boys...

The parents were wrong and Jackson was wrong...I just don't think anyone could make a rational case otherwise...and it was apparently a continuing pattern...Jackson would "buy" the cooperation of these lowlife scum parents to allow their boys to sleep in his private bedroom with him...and the world will never run out of lowlife scum parents that can be seduced...

The District Attorney might have been incompetent but he was obligated to pursue the complaint...and it was the right thing to do...

Shelly
06-13-2005, 06:13 PM
We started running our own kids out of our bedroom when they were about 10...

Exactly...my kids aren't allowed to sleep in our bed. If my husband was out of town I used to let them, but as soon as my oldest turned 11, I stopped that. When he asked why, I told him that he was to old for that now. End of story.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 06:16 PM
I see problems with it simply because I don't think most adults have teh capacity to seperate it from sexuality. Thats the only reason it's deemed improper, because of the sexual conotations surrounding it.

Sleeping next to someone when seperated from sexuality shouldn't be wrong. I just want a reason why it's wrong?

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 06:23 PM
just because isn't logical.

The average American will go to great lengths to keep themselves from going to jail CC, and finding a way to pay for a halfway competent attorney doesn't exactly go out of the realm of possibility.

I'm not saying the average American would be able to afford Jacksons legal team. I'm saying that the average American would have been able to afford an attorney that would have beat the shitty case presented.

The case only looked shitty because Jacksons attorneys could afford to spend 7? weeks rebutting the prosecutions case. With attorneys time is money and with the good ones it's a LOT of money. Nothing "average" about that...a reasonably good criminal attorney in SA would probably cost 150K minimum to take a case like this to trial (probably 1-2 weeks) with no guarantee of results...

kris
06-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Results are NEVER guaranteed, no matter what attorney.

kris
06-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Manny, I pose this hypothetical/question to you:

Would you let your kid sleep with another man who promised there were no sexual pretenses, just that he liked the company of kids and wanted to have a sleep over?

Why or why not?

Spurminator
06-13-2005, 06:34 PM
All I've seen so far is that a poorer man's defense might not have put up as good of a fight, if any. But based on what the prosecution had in this case, would that have been fair for the poor man to go to prison on the charges brought against him?

If the argument is that a poor man would have been convicted due to low quality representation, then this case illustrates a flaw in the defense of the poor, not the rich and famous.

CosmicCowboy
I see problems with it simply because I don't think most adults have teh capacity to seperate it from sexuality. Thats the only reason it's deemed improper, because of the sexual conotations surrounding it.

Sleeping next to someone when seperated from sexuality shouldn't be wrong. I just want a reason why it's wrong?

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/images/ent/ap/20050404/la303_jackson_michael_jackson_trial.sff.jpg

Hi Manny! I just LOVE openminded parents like you!

When you get married and have a little Manny you are all invited to Neverland Ranch for a party! You can ride the Ferris wheel or go shopping while I sleep with your son! Don't worry....I have the capacity to seperate it from that awful sexuality thing...Honest!

MannyIsGod
No, because I wouldn't believe him. But not because I find sleeping next to a child wrong.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2005, 06:37 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/images/ent/ap/20050404/la303_jackson_michael_jackson_trial.sff.jpg

Hi Manny! I just LOVE openminded parents like you!

When you get married and have a little Manny you are all invited to Neverland Ranch for a party! You can ride the Ferris wheel while I sleep with your son! Don't worry....I have the capacity to seperate it from that awful sexuality thing...Honest!

Shelly
06-13-2005, 06:39 PM
No, because I wouldn't believe him. But not because I find sleeping next to a child wrong.

No, but have a child and then get back to us. Trust me, once you have kids, your way of thinking totally changes.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Song: Beat It Lyrics

100% Legal MP3 Downloads

Click here to send Michael Jackson polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone.
They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it

Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right

Just beat it, beat it

Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right

Just beat it, beat it

:lol I gotta start paying more attention to song lyrics!:lol

kris
06-13-2005, 06:52 PM

What if you did believe him?

GoldToe
06-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Can't wait 'till Halloween comes around...

http://www.frightcatalog.com/images/mailer_images/06-13-05/innocent.jpg

I ain't answering the door if I see this.

T Park
06-13-2005, 07:19 PM
I think it shows more about society when soemone says that and they automatically think about the most negative thing

because sleeping with children is NOT normal.

But what the hell, the morals of our country are going down the shitter anyways, this verdict just proves it.

Now its ok to give kids Wine, errrr Jesus Juice....

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Tpark thats why expected MJ to be convicted of atleast the misdemeanor.

JoeChalupa
06-13-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the jurors.
They saw and heard the evidence first hand and correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think anyone on this board did.
Most often than not the simplest accusation can make you guilty in the eyes of others and even if found not guilty...the question remains.
I'm not saying Michael is innocent but I also think that maybe, just maybe his love of children is sincere.
Innocent?...Only the man upstairs knows and so does Michael.

Clandestino
06-13-2005, 07:55 PM
the jury foreman said they think michael jackson should no longer sleep with kids.

Useruser666
06-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Michael Jackson is guilty of breaking several laws. Unfortunately, the laws of nature don't carry any death sentences.

And Manny, come on now, even you would not let your child sleep in the same bed with an adult male. This is especially true for one that is not even a blood relative. I know there is much to being open minded and free thinking, but you still lock the door at night.

Michael Jackson may be totally innoccent in this case. He may have never molested any children ever. But his strange behavior and lifestyle leaves him succeptable to these types of accusations.

JoeChalupa
06-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Luckily strange behavior and funky lifestyles are not against the law...at least I don't think they are.

Useruser666
06-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Luckily strange behavior and funky lifestyles are not against the law...at least I don't think they are.

There is such a thing as strange, and borderline stupid. What if I put a handgun replica in my wasteband and walked around with it, went into stores and businesses. Would people not think that I had a real gun? Sure it's illegal, but it doesn't mean people won't think I have a gun. If a cop stops me, is it his fault that he has suspicions about me caring a gun? If you wrap your soda in a papper bag and drive down the road with it taking sips now and then, would that not look kinda shady? Illegal, no.

JoeChalupa
06-13-2005, 08:13 PM
There is such a thing as strange, and borderline stupid. What if I put a handgun replica in my wasteband and walked around with it, went into stores and businesses. Would people not think that I had a real gun? Sure it's illegal, but it doesn't mean people won't think I have a gun. If a cop stops me, is it his fault that he has suspicions about me caring a gun? If you wrap your soda in a papper bag and drive down the road with it taking sips now and then, would that not look kinda shady? Illegal, no.

True...true. I used to wrap my beer with one of those plastic things that said "Caco-Calo" or "Pipse" on the side. :angel

His stupid and bizarre behavior has caused him his life and career...not that he was putting out the hits or anything.

exstatic
06-13-2005, 09:15 PM
I try to be openmided about things, but one thing kept nagging at me. MJ presents himself a some sort of child, Peter Pan, an innocent.

There is no innocent reason to give alcohol to little children. Period. His family needs to do an intervention.

Clandestino
06-13-2005, 09:29 PM
True...true. I used to wrap my beer with one of those plastic things that said "Caco-Calo" or "Pipse" on the side. :angel

His stupid and bizarre behavior has caused him his life and career...not that he was putting out the hits or anything.

we'll soon find out.. supposedly he is going to do a european and asian tour!

bigzak25
06-13-2005, 09:35 PM
1st of all, Fuck Michael Jackson.

i'm sorry his daddy had his way with him as a child, but i have no sympathy for the freak. guilty or not-guilty, he brought all this shit upon himself.

the child in this case remains the victim. whether he is the victim of an MJ pajama party or a manipulative mother who would put her son through this kind of shit for financial gain...this poor kid is gonna be one messed up adult...and so the cycle continues. :(

Shelly
06-13-2005, 10:16 PM
His family needs to do an intervention.

Even if it's only to stop all the plastic surgery! :lol

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 10:24 PM
^ Shelly i guess Latoya needs an intervention as well. Michael & Latoya really look alike.

Spurminator
06-13-2005, 10:29 PM
The reason parental responsibility is so very important is because the system CAN'T protect your children 100% of the time. Short of placing cameras in every bedroom, we can't possibly remove all doubt in cases like this unless there is a confession or physical evidence.

I hope to God Michael Jackson is innocent, but it's very possible that he is guilty. The way our system is set up, however, there was not enough evidence to put him away. And I wouldn't change the system.

Shelly
06-13-2005, 10:30 PM
I don't know how LaToya can breath. I don't know if you know who the stand up comic Judy Tenuta is, but she used to do this hilarious impersonation of Latoya. She would suck her nostrils in to make her nose look like LT's. It was so funny!

iminlakerland
06-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Nope dont know her...i wanna see that :(

Vashner
06-13-2005, 11:51 PM
It's the stupid mother.. they said she stared at them the ENTIRE time she was on the stand.. snapped her fingers .... that pissed off the jury.

She must be on crack...

T Park
06-14-2005, 12:16 AM
And I wouldn't change the system

gotta love it.

If you have the money, you can do whatever the fuck you want, and you can never be charged with it again.

iminlakerland
06-14-2005, 01:45 AM
Tpark its not about whether you have money or not, if you have money you can hire a very good defense lawyer. But if you are found innocent by a jury of your peers you cant be tried again (double jeopardy) and thats not because you have money. Just because you have money does not mean you can get away with what ever you damn well please.

ShoogarBear
06-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Did Jackson and OJ get off because they were rich or because the prosecution didn't know what the hell they were doing?

All I know is, in California, they can have video of you beating the shit out of someone and you can be found not guilty. (Funny how nobody mentions that case when they get all enraged about "travesties of justice".)

iminlakerland
06-14-2005, 02:25 AM
Did Jackson and OJ get off because they were rich or because the prosecution didn't know what the hell they were doing?

All I know is, in California, they can have video of you beating the shit out of someone and you can be found not guilty. (Funny how nobody mentions that case when they get all enraged about "travesties of justice".)

There have been many cases of this in california in recent years, the most recent is the 14 year old boy who was shot when he and his friend were going for a joy ride. The police reported the car as being stolen when no such thing had been reported, they said the two kids were armed, come to find out they werent.

Were the kids wrong to go for the joy ride yes, but damn shoot the kid dead? I'm still wondering what is gona happen with this case. Many in the community were outraged after what transpired. Witnesses who had come forward were arrested on different charges, and the police department put fear into other witnesses. Kinda sad if you ask me.

NameDropper
06-14-2005, 07:19 AM
gotta love it.

If you have the money, you can do whatever the fuck you want, and you can never be charged with it again.

That is total BS!! The jurors did their job and money had nothing to do it.
If the evidence isn't there, IT ISN'T THERE!!

No matter how much YOU wanted him to be found guilty.

Spurminator
06-14-2005, 08:53 AM
Then explain the case against him T Park. Explain the evidence that shows beyond a reasonable doubt that Michael Jackson molested a child.

I'm still waiting for someone to do that.