PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Bowen should go to the Hall of Fame because of his defense

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
I will give him his props :toast if a player wasn't great offensively they should have a category for defensive hall of fame entries tbh

Bowen’ Teaches Man To Man Defense:

wP2Id-YQ4jY

Now let's see him implement this in live action :lol

zvh9kEwekY8

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Only defense Bruce had for Kobe was sticking his feet under Kobe while he was coming down. That three minute video has more great highlights in it than Jim has in his entire fucking career.

Bowen shut Kobe down when it mattered the most..:lol

OHhjktAkxpc

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 12:35 PM
I will give Bowen props though..I will admit I appreciated the way he played Kobe...whomever had the Kobe assignment had to deal with a muthafucker...and Kobe was a muthafucker...but Kobe aside I did want Bowen in LA because I appreciated his defense...

Fpoonsie
08-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Could Wade guard him? "Please. No way. The best defender I've ever played is Bruce Bowen. It's not even close. What San Antonio does on defense against teams is amazing."

link (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/arash_markazi/02/20/all.star.blog/1.html)

Leetonidas
08-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Only defense Bruce had for Kobe was sticking his feet under Kobe while he was coming down. That three minute video has more great highlights in it than Jim has in his entire fucking career.

Remember when Bowen made Kobe his bitch in 2003? lol 9-24

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200305070SAS.html

Axe Murderer
08-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I will give Bowen props though..I will admit I appreciated the way he played Kobe...whomever had the Kobe assignment had to deal with a muthafucker...and Kobe was a muthafucker...but Kobe aside I did want Bowen in LA because I appreciated his defense...

:lmao shut down by an ancient Jason Kidd

ayIynMatcys

Veterinarian.
08-28-2011, 01:12 PM
I guess i`ll keep this simple and sweet as you all can see i`m 19 and seperated on the verge of getting divorced and i`m also a single parent i love to write short stories plays rap and r&b songs my favorite type of songs to write are freaky jams and i also love to cook(whatever you can think of i probably made it or will learn how to) i love women and i believe every nubian queen deserves to be satisfied mentally and physically i love to praise my black women because of there strenght and knowledge of how to keep a man happy

Koolaid_Man
08-28-2011, 01:24 PM
:lol that's what makes it an aberration...lightening won't strike twice for Dallas...:lol You guys can Cherry pick certain plays or games to fit your narrative...but my posts are usually da result of an entire consistent body of work by Kobe...

like this for example..He's made a living of owning Kidd...Kidd finally had a breakthrough on the back of Kobe's 3 consecutive Finals appearances...:lol

TcgDrzbKI1Q Z2tCu_mKUx8

teIq5v0tTnY

midnightpulp
08-28-2011, 01:49 PM
:lol that's what makes it an aberration...lightening won't strike twice for Dallas...:lol You guys can Cherry pick certain plays or games to fit your narrative...but my posts are usually da result of an entire consistent body of work by Kobe...

Like a black person with an average IQ? :lol

Jodelo
08-28-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL Kobe: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/24200/the-truth-about-kobe-bryant-in-crunch-time

Stalin
08-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Like a black person with an average IQ? :lol

Co sign

ambchang
08-29-2011, 10:30 AM
f1yVPIh32js
eVUGOb820wk
qTxYnAkP6U8
Yw5QxYHxHdk
NHjY4KAYnxQ
o3LuUT6Vjno

LkrFan
08-29-2011, 06:14 PM
f1yVPIh32js
eVUGOb820wk
qTxYnAkP6U8
Yw5QxYHxHdk
NHjY4KAYnxQ
o3LuUT6Vjno

LOL at you going back 8 years to find a time that the Spurs defeated the Lakers when it matters: in the playoffs. The catch? Shaq was 419 lbs and couldn't run down the court 3 times without huffing and puffing.

Post fail. :downspin: