PDA

View Full Version : lol Colts

Blake
08-28-2011, 12:54 PM
...Green Bay backup Graham Harrell(notes) provided the fireworks that decided the outcome.

Harrell led Green Bay to a staggering 11 points in the final 35 seconds. He took advantage of two Colts’ defensive penalties and, on fourth-and-10 from the Colts 11, he scrambled and found rookie tight end Ryan Taylor for the TD pass. Harrell connected with Taylor again for the 2-point conversion to tie it. After Green Bay recovered the onside kick, Harrell moved the Packers (2-1) into position for Mason Crosby’s(notes) 50-yard field goal as time expired.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20110826011

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Showing the swagger of a superbowl champion IMO

Kirk Nowitzki
08-28-2011, 03:39 PM
The Packers win was more Jim Caldwell being a massive idiot than anything else.

DeadlyDynasty
08-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Packers are too stacked on offense, only a Rodgers injury is gonna stop them from going back to the SB imo

pawe
08-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Packers are too stacked on offense, only a Rodgers injury is gonna stop them from going back to the SB imo

Suh has 2 games to make that happen.

Bill_Brasky
08-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Tbh that drive was successful because of 2 very stupid penalties from the Colts 3rd string safety. Not what you wanna do when you're trying to make a team.

Also Graham Harrell kicking ass, but a lot of it came from the penalties.

Axe Murderer
08-29-2011, 02:29 PM

meh

Blake
08-29-2011, 03:07 PM
saw Axe posting at CBS sports when I was looking up Danny Amendola stats during 9th round of draft

taking down fools per the usual. :tu

Booharv
08-29-2011, 04:36 PM
Beyond meaningless; since 2005 the Colts have more preseason losses than regular season losses.

Plus its the fucking preseason.

Blake
08-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Beyond meaningless; since 2005 the Colts have more preseason losses than regular season losses.

Plus its the fucking preseason.

means a lot to me, tbh.

sentimental reasons and such

DeadlyDynasty
08-29-2011, 05:46 PM
meh

Is there somebody better in the NFC? Saints and Falcons aren't strong enough on D imho...Eagles have a shitty offensive line that'll get Vick killed. Packers are also getting Ryan Grant and Jermichael Finley back...it's almost unfair, tbh.

Axe Murderer
08-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Is there somebody better in the NFC? Saints and Falcons aren't strong enough on D imho...Eagles have a shitty offensive line that'll get Vick killed. Packers are also getting Ryan Grant and Jermichael Finley back...it's almost unfair, tbh.

Just saying you never know in the NFL. I know it sounds cliche as fuck, but the Eagles and Saints are perfectly capable of beating them in the playoffs. Just takes one bad game from Rogers/the defense. Not to mention they have a huge target on their back now

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 08:50 PM

The Giants say hello. :lol people keep writing off the Giants as if they are pretenders. They have better depth than the Packers, and have a better front 7, wideouts, head coach, offensive line,the better qb (Yes Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers) etc etc.

I can't wait for the overrated Packers to show up at Giant's Stadium later in the season. Osi,Tuck,Canty, JPP, Kiwi etc are going to fuck Rodgers punk ass up.

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 08:51 PM
Just saying you never know in the NFL. I know it sounds cliche as fuck, but the Eagles and Saints are perfectly capable of beating them in the playoffs. Just takes one bad game from Rogers/the defense. Not to mention they have a huge target on their back now
You mean the Giants and Saints. Please stop acting like the Eagles are elite. They aren't even the best team in their own division.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 08:53 PM
Eli is certainly playing like the classic interception machine he is known to be tonight :lmao

Blake
08-29-2011, 08:55 PM
The Giants say hello.

(Yes Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers) etc etc.

rofl

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Eli Manning owes his career to Justin Tuck, Osi, and Michael Strahan, and the 2007 Patriots' secondary. If not for that game, he'd still be considered a bust by most people.

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 09:17 PM
(Yes Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers)

W1yXJak4Sdg

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 09:46 PM
0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 09:51 PM
8T-H62pZqr8

And the music in the background is perfect for you thinking the Giants are winning the SB this year.

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 10:05 PM
rofl

I am not joking. Rodgers got lucky to even be in the playoffs last year. Manning led his team on an epic game winning drive. Lets see that overrated punk make an epic drive like that.:rolleyes

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Eli Manning owes his career to Justin Tuck, Osi, and Michael Strahan, and the 2007 Patriots' secondary. If not for that game, he'd still be considered a bust by most people.

That same D also gave up a td that gave the Pats a 14-10 lead. Eli bailed his D out in the end.

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 10:07 PM
8T-H62pZqr8

And the music in the background is perfect for you thinking the Giants are winning the SB this year.

1 playoff win in 15 fucking years. :lol

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 10:10 PM
That same D also gave up a td that gave the Pats a 14-10 lead. Eli bailed his D out in the end.

:lmao watching a defense hold that Patriots offense to 10 points and thinking Eli had shit to do with winning that game....there were two offensive players who had shit to do with winning that game. One is in green and white and the other isn't even in the league anymore. Eli will always be a sorry ass little brother who will never match up to Peyton. How does it feel to know your hero is only the third best QB in his family?

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
1 playoff win in 15 fucking years. :lol

:lmao Yeah..the Cowboys suck..but at least I can admit it. Now it's your turn. This ain't about the Cowboys..this is about Eli stinking up the fucking league.

lol 25 INTs
lol getting your ass owned by Jon Fucking Kitna
lol fans burning your jersey.

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
:lmao watching a defense hold that Patriots offense to 10 points and thinking Eli had shit to do with winning that game....there were two offensive players who had shit to do with winning that game. One is in green and white and the other isn't even in the league anymore. Eli will always be a sorry ass little brother who will never match up to Peyton. How does it feel to know your hero is only the third best QB in his family?

Eli will never be in Peyton's league, but he could in Brady's if he chooses to be this year. Eli made the plays down the stretch, Brannon. Watch the game again. 1 playoff win in 15 years. :lol

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 10:14 PM
he could in Brady's if he chooses to be this year.

:lmao:lmao

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 10:14 PM
:lmao Yeah..the Cowboys suck..but at least I can admit it. Now it's your turn. This ain't about the Cowboys..this is about Eli stinking up the fucking league.

lol 25 INTs
lol getting your ass owned by Jon Fucking Kitna
lol fans burning your jersey.

Lol leading an epic game winning drive on the biggest stage of them all
lol 1 superbowl ring and counting
lol 3rd best QB in the NFL
lol best team in the NFL

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Lol leading an epic game winning drive on the biggest stage of them all
lol 1 superbowl ring and counting
lol 3rd best QB in the NFL
lol best team in the NFL
lol putting your shitty QB above Drew Brees
lol 25 INTs
lol Dream On

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 10:26 PM
lol putting your shitty QB above Drew Brees
lol 25 INTs
lol Dream On

Eli is better than Brees.

1.)Peyton
2.)Brady (for now until Eli is truly focused)
3.) Eli (for now but will surpass Brady is he is truly focused)
4.)Brees
5.) Rodgers

:lmao@ Tony Romo.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-29-2011, 10:38 PM

1.)Peyton
4.)Brees
5.) Rodgers

tbh you're officially this guy now -

http://collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Big_Fan/patton_oswalt__big_fan_movie_image__1_.jpg

There's at least 10 QB's in the league better than Eli Manning.

Blake
08-29-2011, 10:48 PM
I am not joking.

roflmao

Spursfan092120
08-29-2011, 11:09 PM

1.)Peyton
4.)Brees
5.) Rodgers

:lmao not getting the message (I fucking know the Cowboys suck)
:lmao 25 INTs (Romo never threw that many)
:lmao at the fact that we're even comparing a #1 draft pick with an undrafted QB from fucking Eastern Illinois
:lmao comparing a 25 INT QB to Tom Fucking Brady

QBs I take over Eli, no bullshit

Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rogers, Rivers, Schaub, Roethlisberger, Vick, Ryan, Romo.

Axe Murderer
08-29-2011, 11:54 PM
You mean the Giants and Saints. Please stop acting like the Eagles are elite. They aren't even the best team in their own division.

you are such an annoying cunt

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 11:56 PM
you are such an annoying cunt

:rolleyes
I am a realistic fan.

TIMMYtoZO
08-29-2011, 11:58 PM
:lmao not getting the message (I fucking know the Cowboys suck)
:lmao 25 INTs (Romo never threw that many)
:lmao at the fact that we're even comparing a #1 draft pick with an undrafted QB from fucking Eastern Illinois
:lmao comparing a 25 INT QB to Tom Fucking Brady

QBs I take over Eli, no bullshit

Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rogers, Rivers, Schaub, Roethlisberger, Vick, Ryan, Romo.

Big Ben? pfffffft
Fucking Matt "I've never been to the playoffs" Schaub?
Vick who can't stay healthy?
Matt "I've never won a playoff game" Ryan?
Tony "1 playoff win" Romo????????????:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Rodgers/Rivers/Brees are all behind Eli.

TIMMYtoZO
08-30-2011, 12:00 AM
tbh you're officially this guy now -

http://collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Big_Fan/patton_oswalt__big_fan_movie_image__1_.jpg

There's at least 10 QB's in the league better than Eli Manning.

10? No more like 2.

Blake
08-30-2011, 12:03 AM
BJ Symons > Eli

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=232700145

Spursfan092120
08-30-2011, 01:47 AM
Vick who can't stay healthy?

W5ckNfL8jGc

Spursfan092120
08-30-2011, 01:49 AM
Kitna > Eli

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=301114019

GangGreen24
08-30-2011, 02:18 AM
The Giants say hello. :lol people keep writing off the Giants as if they are pretenders. They have better depth than the Packers, and have a better front 7, wideouts, head coach, offensive line,the better qb (Yes Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers) etc etc.

I can't wait for the overrated Packers to show up at Giant's Stadium later in the season. Osi,Tuck,Canty, JPP, Kiwi etc are going to fuck Rodgers punk ass up.
:lol bro, the giants suck ASS! They ain't even the best squad in the NY. The gang in green led by the best coach in the league have something to say about that :lol.

See ya in the sb though.

DeadlyDynasty
08-30-2011, 09:54 PM

Fair enough point...the reason why I'm so high on them is that they had 15 guys on IR last year and were the 6th seed, yet still breezed through tough competition to win the SB. This year they're clearly the best team in their division going into the season, and I seriously doubt they get that unlucky with injuries again. They play in an easier division than the Eagles and Saints, and are more likely to get a 1st-round bye and HFA. Couple that with the fact they have the NFC's best QB and the best defensive player in football and it looks like they got this shit on lock. But yeah, to be cliche as well, that's why they play the game. If I was a betting man(:lol), my money would be on the Pack, though.

cool

Pistons < Spurs
09-04-2011, 08:21 PM
georgediaz
ESPN radio 1070 in Indianapolis is reporting that Peyton Manning will need 2nd procedure on his neck and will be out indefinitely

benefactor
09-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Well...if the Texans don't win the division this year......

Nevermind. I'm getting suicidal thoughts just entertaining it.

benefactor
09-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Colts president Bill Polian is saying he is unaware of any such procedure.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821f7155/article/colts-polian-knows-nothing-about-report-on-manning-surgery

djohn2oo8
09-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Well...if the Texans don't win the division this year......

Nevermind. I'm getting suicidal thoughts just entertaining it.

Yeah, like when one actually reads Koolaid's posts

LnGrrrR
09-04-2011, 11:14 PM
This TtoZ troll is onto something. A troll who doesn't just specialize in shitty takes in one sport, but two! If he gave us some baseball/hockey opinions, he could skyrocket up the ST Hall of Troll Fame.

TIMMYtoZO
09-05-2011, 03:36 AM
This TtoZ troll is onto something. A troll who doesn't just specialize in shitty takes in one sport, but two! If he gave us some baseball/hockey opinions, he could skyrocket up the ST Hall of Troll Fame.

Hopefully Boston makes a visit to Philadelphia for game 1 of the World Series. Phillies are a lock to win the NL. No team matches up with them. In the AL, Boston has 2 elite starting pitchers and a stacked offense. The Phillies have 3 aces and Oswalt. Phillies offense is pretty good with Pence but Howard is a choker and I loathe him. Stat padding pos who folds in October. We can discuss this in the MLB thread at another time though....

With Peyton out (Which truly sucks because I am a HUGE fan of his, and he is the best QB in the game), Eli Manning has a chance to be the best qb in the league. It is all on Eli. If he wants to be in Brady's league, the opportunity is right there. I am anxious for Sunday afternoon for Eli to begin an MVP season. Eli has a real shot to win the MVP this year if he has that hunger (which he will. The comment about being in Brady's class is evident enough).

Veterinarian.
09-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Wasn't it midnight who had the Magic2Kobe Laker troll?

Maybe this is him too. Of course BUMP is always the first choice

Booharv
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
I don't think BUMP denies when a troll is his.

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 12:01 PM
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Colts announced Peyton Manning's back bothering him, he has been consulting with doctors, he and he will cease practicing.
52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Time to pick up the Texans' defense in fantasy just to use week 1 against Curtis Painter/Kerry Collins :lol

LnGrrrR
09-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Hopefully Boston makes a visit to Philadelphia for game 1 of the World Series. Phillies are a lock to win the NL. No team matches up with them. In the AL, Boston has 2 elite starting pitchers and a stacked offense. The Phillies have 3 aces and Oswalt. Phillies offense is pretty good with Pence but Howard is a choker and I loathe him. Stat padding pos who folds in October. We can discuss this in the MLB thread at another time though....

Rats. And here I was hoping you'd say the Rangers were going all the way.

Spursfan092120
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Rats. And here I was hoping you'd say the Rangers were going all the way.

No..he's a Phillies fan..so naturally they're going to win it all...just like the Giants and the Heat next year. Because he's a fan of theirs...nobody could possibly beat them.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/knicksdotcom/Homer_edited-3.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
09-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Time to pick up the Texans' defense in fantasy just to use week 1 against Curtis Painter/Kerry Collins :lol

Even I don't trust that defense. Last year they would have made Curtis Painter look like Montana. They lost to Tim fucking Tebow. I want to see them play a few games before starting to gain even the tiniest bit of hope.

LnGrrrR
09-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Yeah, but the Phillies ARE stacked this year.

benefactor
09-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Even I don't trust that defense. Last year they would have made Curtis Painter look like Montana. They lost to Tim fucking Tebow. I want to see them play a few games before starting to gain even the tiniest bit of hope.
:tu

TIMMYtoZO
09-05-2011, 08:19 PM
No..he's a Phillies fan..so naturally they're going to win it all...just like the Giants and the Heat next year. Because he's a fan of theirs...nobody could possibly beat them.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/knicksdotcom/Homer_edited-3.jpg

Hey Brannon. Well Miami is pretty much a lock next year. The Mavs will be older and weaker, as will LA and Boston. The Bulls won't make any moves significant enough to topple Miami. Plus, the Heat will land Dalembert and have a full year of experience together.

The Phillies, well the NL blows nuts so count them in the world series as long as they stay healthy. In the AL, ONLY Boston has any chance against this team. The Rangers and Yanks don't have the pitching to matchup with my boys.

As for the Giants, with Peyton being out (that depresses me because I am a huge fan of his), Eli Manning has a realistic shot at the MVP this year if he has that hunger. That Brady comment says he will though. Eli won't even have half those bs ints he had a year ago. Remember, the Giants will have a top 5 offense, the best D, the best record in the NFC at 13-3, and will sweep the NFC East. They have too much talent it is ridiculous. They are so loaded at depth that these injury blows they suffered won't be noticed.

TIMMYtoZO
09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Yeah, but the Phillies ARE stacked this year.

Yes, they are, but Boston actually scares me if they can stay healthy. That offense is nasty. Oh and I HATE Ryan Howard. Hunter Pence will mask that overrated pos choking in October.