PDA

View Full Version : Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. Victor Ortiz

DMX7
08-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Shit is going down! Shit is going down! I can't wait to see this. First episode of 24/7 on HBO was great too.

Venti Quattro
08-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Another paperweight opponent for Floyd, or no not really?

TheNextGen
08-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Yawn

resistanze
08-30-2011, 08:21 PM
I know it's cool to scoff anything Mayweather but Ortiz is no paperweight. I'm not even gonna get into how much better of an opponent Ortiz is compared to you-know-who has been fighting recently.

Slim Charles
08-30-2011, 09:32 PM
Money May is gonna beat that Mescans dirty ass.

TheNextGen
08-31-2011, 02:27 PM
I know it's cool to scoff anything Mayweather but Ortiz is no paperweight. I'm not even gonna get into how much better of an opponent Ortiz is compared to you-know-who has been fighting recently.

My bad, i must have forgotten the big names (other then Berto) that he's fought to prove he deserves to fight someone like Mayweather.

Ashy Larry
08-31-2011, 05:04 PM
Floyd will tax his ass ......

Heath Ledger
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Ortiz is a Brawler no so much a boxer but he could make it interesting if he catches Floyd a few times. I watched the Berto Ortiz fight last night Ortiz is definitely a scrapper not afraid to mix it up.

DMX7
09-12-2011, 11:15 AM
This is an unfair fight, but Victor does have knockout punch potential. It's his only shot at winning. 12 round match will go to Money 365 days a year.

DAF86
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Not related to this fight but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Nonito Donaire vs Omar Narvaez 22nd of october.

Surprised Narvaez will finally fight against a top fighter in the US, too bad he gets this oportunity at his 36, he's going to get crushed.

Sense
09-15-2011, 11:23 AM
I didn't know Canelo and Morales we're going to fight too... definitely watching this.

TheMACHINE
09-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Not related to this fight but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Nonito Donaire vs Omar Narvaez 22nd of october.

Surprised Narvaez will finally fight against a top fighter in the US, too bad he gets this oportunity at his 36, he's going to get crushed.

Omar is gonna get demolished.

DMX7
09-16-2011, 07:58 AM
This thread is not big enough for my ego and talk of another fight.

Baron Davιs
09-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Hopefully Floyd doesn't run around like a biitch the whole fight.

With-that-being-said, Floyd by decision.

DMX7
09-17-2011, 04:33 PM
The Notebook is my favorite movie??? WTF???

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ro-rogers_mayweather_ortiz_weighin_091611

slick'81
09-17-2011, 06:12 PM
not gonna order. just cant c ortiz beating floyd who is just to fast and exp. but if floyd does try to mix it up in the middle of the ring it could get very interesting very fast

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 08:46 PM
Lookin foward to Canelo & Morales fights!

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Quick stoppage!!

Gomez coulda gone down & recovered a lil...

DMX7
09-17-2011, 10:32 PM
main event coming up

resistanze
09-17-2011, 11:11 PM
WTF? Holy Shit.

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 11:11 PM
WOW what a pussy move Floyd!!

resistanze
09-17-2011, 11:12 PM
:lmao

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Classless move by PUSSY ass Floyd!

DMX7
09-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Holy crap... I lost all respect for Floyd.

resistanze
09-17-2011, 11:18 PM
:lmao

LakerHater
Larry merchant !!!!!!!

DMX7
Awesome post fight interview!

BlackSwordsMan
rofl larry merchant

resistanze
Holy crap... I lost all respect for Floyd.

What respect? :lol

LakerHater
he thanks God... & gets BOOOOOOOOOED... LOL!!!

resistanze
09-17-2011, 11:21 PM
I wouldn't have done what Ortiz did though...the action had already resumed.

DMX7
09-17-2011, 11:22 PM
Yeah, Ortiz not protecting himself was stupid. Should have known it.

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 11:25 PM
Protect himself from backing up from an apology??

This is only the beggining of a HUGE disscussion, not only here but in Boxing blogs everywhere!!!

Hooks
09-17-2011, 11:25 PM
I wish floyd would stop cherry picking and fight legit fighters, imo pac, martinez and khan would all beat him.

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 11:26 PM
JA Andande:

The sad part is, Floyd would sign off on the Merchant fight before he'd fight Manny

DMX7
09-17-2011, 11:27 PM
There's one thing you can count on, if you paid money to watch Floyd, you're going to get ripped off. Thank goodness I didn't.

2pac > Kobe
09-17-2011, 11:31 PM
that shit was fucking disgusting

IronMaxipad
09-17-2011, 11:39 PM
Straight bullshit sons. what was Cortez looking at. smh

Not the first time Cortez is in a controversial fight

Slydragon
09-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Make the headbutt look accidental dumbass not all wwe style , but Mayweather pulled a bitch move in return.

IronMaxipad
09-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Ortiz is also an idiot for not protecting himself at all times.

He was getting closer to May too fuck. He landed that straight left and his signature right hook than threw in a headbutt amazing combo tbh.

2pac > Kobe
09-17-2011, 11:43 PM
The only time I watch boxing is too see this dude get knocked the fuck out

i pray to god he fights pac

djohn2oo8
09-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Ortiz had a chance to protect himself after the 1st shot, but he just stood there waiting on the ref to do something, which i have no fucking idea what he was looking at.

resistanze
09-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Ortiz is also an idiot for not protecting himself at all times.

He was getting closer to May too fuck. He landed that straight left and his signature right hook than threw in a headbutt amazing combo tbh.

:lol Headbutt combo, looked like Balrog from Street Fighter.

Yeah Ortiz like I said should've been protecting himself, the ref should've separating further to begin with, and the ref should've been watching the fucking fight.

resistanze
09-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Ortiz had a chance to protect himself after the 1st shot, but he just stood there waiting on the ref to do something, which i have no fucking idea what he was looking at.

Pretty sure Ortiz was stunned out of his mind after the first hook.

DMX7
09-17-2011, 11:49 PM

Are you kidding? That blindsided shot nailed him clean and completely unprotected. He was stunned, no way he could recover enough to dodge the next one.

LakerHater
09-17-2011, 11:53 PM
Im suprised the 1st punch didnt KO him... Floyd must be losing it! Probably the reason he ducks fighters & needed this cheap shot(s)!!

djohn2oo8
09-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Im suprised the 1st punch didnt KO him... Floyd must be losing it! Probably the reason he ducks fighters & needed this cheap shot(s)!!

If someone headbutts you in a match like this, you gonna be calm enough to NOT attack at the first opening?

lefty
09-18-2011, 12:07 AM
" I'm a strong black man "

What a douche

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Looking at the replay when Cortez was taking a point away he didn't even tell floyd to go to a neutral corner.. smfh

LakerHater
09-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Cortez was asking the judges if they were ready & hadnt instructed the fighters "To Box" when Floyd started punchin!

Bet this turns into a ND!

DJ Mbenga
09-18-2011, 12:17 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10079575.jpg

that ref is so stupid. halfway through the first punch the ref looked more stunned than ortiz. he was looking at anything but the fight.

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 12:27 AM

:lmao Larry was about to whoop some ass no joke.

Spursfan092120
09-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Cheap shot or not, Money was beating his ass for the first 3 rounds. Wasn't even close. I don't like his ass either, but he just got a headbutt, he saw an opening, and he took it. Bitch move? Maybe...but so was the headbutt.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 12:44 AM
:lmao Larry was about to whoop some ass no joke.

Only you sissy boys who've never been in a fight feel Money May was unjustified. Real fighters no you can't let what Ortiz did go unpunished. This shit is simple it's called Cause and Effect. Ortiz was losing handily anyway and then delivers a head butt that was so over the top I've never seen a cheap shot like that since Foreman vs Frazier...when Foreman would hit Frazier from behind and make him literally skip to my lou. Also Tyson used to try and break your arm when you got tangled up.

But Ortiz deserved what he got for the first cheap shot to floyd. He should have been DQ'd for that head butt tbh. He kissed Floyed, he hugged Floyd like 3 times and Floyd was clearly looking for revenge. I would have done the exact same thing to his head butting ass...

This is the same fucking shit Holyfield did to Tyson. Headed butted Tyson and caused a 1" gash over his eye...you can't win a fight after too many head butts...Tyson said fuck it...and bit his gotdam ears off...

Keep it going Floyd...Kool is in your corner 100% and way to curse out that faggot at the end...He fucking deserved it..He always picks on the black fighters...He used to do that shit to Roy Jones all the time and it drove me crazy...I'm glad Flyod had the balls to put is old ass in his fucking place...

I'm very proud of Floyd tonight...fuck everyone that disagrees with me...:toast

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Only you sissy boys who've never been in a fight feel Money May was unjustified. Real fighters no you can't let what Ortiz did go unpunished. This shit is simple it's called Cause and Effect. Ortiz was losing handily anyway and then delivers a head butt that was so over the top I've never seen a cheap shot like that since Foreman vs Frazier...when Foreman would hit Frazier from behind and make him literally skip to my lou. Also Tyson used to try and break your arm when you got tangled up.

But Ortiz deserved what he got for the first cheap shot to floyd. He should have been DQ'd for that head butt tbh. He kissed Floyed, he hugged Floyd like 3 times and Floyd was clearly looking for revenge. I would have done the exact same thing to his head butting ass...

This is the same fucking shit Holyfield did to Tyson. Headed butted Tyson and caused a 1" gash over his eye...you can't win a fight after too many head butts...Tyson said fuck it...and bit his gotdam ears off...

Keep it going Floyd...Kool is in your corner 100% and way to curse out that faggot at the end...He fucking deserved it..He always picks on the black fighters...He used to do that shit to Roy Jones all the time and it drove me crazy...I'm glad Flyod had the balls to put is old ass in his fucking place...

MannyIsGod
09-18-2011, 12:58 AM
Anyone know where I can see what happend?

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 12:59 AM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6177/6157964388_d5b611f537.jpg

jmard5
09-18-2011, 01:07 AM
Anyone reminded of a WWE match? The ref looking the other way, and then "BAM!" fighter A cheap shots fighter B and then fighter B gets counted out after.

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 01:09 AM
Anyone know where I can see what happend?

Gif:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6VmYVI7liwE/TnVxd6msalI/AAAAAAAAE74/SZT6xCZPZeI/s1600/8.gif

Basically the ref is a dumbass. Victor intentionally headbutts floyd. The ref takes a point away and doesn't tell floyd to go to a neutral corner. Then he doesn't make it clear if he resumed action or not, he's not even looking at the fighters but apperently he did start the action. Victor goes in to touch gloves to apologize for the headbutt and floyd throws 2 shots and KO's victor. It was legal but cheap as hell and ortiz was also a dumbass for not protecting himself.

MannyIsGod
09-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Yeah just watched on youtube. Thats pretty LOLable. LOL Boing.

ElNono
09-18-2011, 01:14 AM
crofl

ElNono
09-18-2011, 01:14 AM
that's why I don't watch boxing anymore, and just catch the cliffnotes... why watch a fight that ends like that?

apalisoc_9
09-18-2011, 01:16 AM

Agree.

But he needs to stop being a pussy and fighte paquio or khan or even martinez..

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:34 AM
Cheap shot or not, Money was beating his ass for the first 3 rounds. Wasn't even close. I don't like his ass either, but he just got a headbutt, he saw an opening, and he took it. Bitch move? Maybe...but so was the headbutt.

You're fucking stupid. This was a good fight until Mayweather took advantage of a Ref on the take.

Points-wise, Mayweather would have won this fight, but anyone with an eyeball could see he was getting worried and scared because not one of his hits even seemed to phase Ortiz, and Ortiz was getting in close and landing blows every-single-round.

1) Either this was rigged from the start, from the headbutt, to the pathetic 2nd kissing attempt by Ortiz which led to his KO

or

2) Can't blame Floyd, but Ortiz is an idiot and the Ref was most assuredly on the take and was talking to his phantom friend in the first row instead of reffing an actual boxing match that he was supposed to ref

Either way, Floyd is a giant piece of shit and I can't wait for Manny to fucking Apollo Creed his black ass

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 01:35 AM
Agree.

He will fight Pacman on his terms. DO you not remember when he offered Pacman a fight and Bob Arum said no because Pacman was afraid of needles. Then Bob Arum said he would agree to testing only up to a certain point. 6 months later they come to Mayweather and say ok now we will fight you..

:lol are you fucking guys kidding me...Pacman was cheating and trying to clean his system before the fight. Maywaether Sr and Floyd's uncle said they knew for a fact that pacman was cheating and they wouldn't allow Floyed to fight him until they felt comfortable that he was no longer cheating. Now Floyd is dictating the terms to Bob Arum...who btw has such a strong hatred for Floyed...which btw is the REAL reason Floyd and Pacman haven't fought. It's the mutual dislike between Bob Arum and Mayweather and Pacman is just a side show. I have inside information on this as I have family living in Vegas and very connected to all this shit.

If they fought Let’s cut right to the chase...

Mayweather would kick the shit out of Pacquiao. Ortiz outweighs Pacquiao, he’s 2.5” taller than Pacquiao, and he’s got 3” more reach than Pacquiao. He also happens to be eight years younger than Pacquiao!! And Mayweather absolutely dismantled him. Yeah, he was able to get a few clean hits on Mayweather, and because of his bigger size, was able to bum-rush Mayweather into the ropes. But from the scorecard, Mayweather was doing to Ortiz exactly what makes Mayweather one such a great fighter. He did it to Shane Mosley. He did it to Juan Manuel Marquez. To Ricky Hatton. To Oscar De La Hoya. And on and on.

Mayweather is every bit as quick as Pacquiao, but he’s taller and has a longer reach than Pacquiao. He also happens to be the greatest defensive fighter and simultaneously the greatest counterpuncher that ever boxed. He will roll his shoulder up and counterpunch Pacquiao for the first few rounds as Pacquiao tries to bum-rush him. By the 4th round, Pacquiao will try to keep his distance, and Mayweather will pot-shot him to death the way he has with every other opponent.

Mayweather would soundly beat Pacquiao. Soundly. No KO. But a unanimous decision, with MAYBE the first few rounds going to Pacquiao.

:toast

PM5K
09-18-2011, 01:36 AM
Khan, lol. Martinez, not after Williams.

Monostradamus
09-18-2011, 01:36 AM
lol maybe if the beaner wasn't so interested in kissing a black guy he'd wouldn't have gotten shit on like that.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:39 AM
No matter what actually went on tonight, the ref robbed us all of a great fight.

Mayweather was winning points-wise, but that's what he does...yet not one single thing he did even seemed to register on Ortiz. Ortiz was landing one or two more heavier punches every round when he'd get Floyd on the ropes, and he did get carried away, and headbutt him

But that's why the rules of boxing say deduct one fucking point

the ref is supposed to handle the situation, not talk to your phantom friend in the first row

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:40 AM
lol maybe if the beaner wasn't so interested in kissing a black guy he'd wouldn't have gotten shit on like that.

The fact that he went out of his way to try and nutthugg Floyd that second time leads me to believe this entire match was a giant rig, from the initial headbutt, to the kissing, to the ref facebooking his phantom friend, to the spat with Merchant after the fight.

Sooo WWE when you think about it

Killakobe81
09-18-2011, 01:40 AM
Agree.

Kool is right ortiz took a cheapshot with the headbutt, he got what he deserved after. Floyd would beat manny in a good fight and would destroy kahn.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Floyd is going to get Creeded if he has the nutsack to face Manny.

I hope Manny looks over his spasmatic body and laughs too

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Floyd is going to get Creeded if he has the nutsack to face Manny.

I hope Manny looks over his spasmatic body and laughs too

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 01:42 AM
No matter what actually went on tonight, the ref robbed us all of a great fight.

Mayweather was winning points-wise, but that's what he does...yet not one single thing he did even seemed to register on Ortiz. Ortiz was landing one or two more heavier punches every round when he'd get Floyd on the ropes, and he did get carried away, and headbutt him

But that's why the rules of boxing say deduct one fucking point

the ref is supposed to handle the situation, not talk to your phantom friend in the first row

This dude knows whats up. And is it any surprise that the ref behind this is once again Joke Cortez..

nevetslc
09-18-2011, 01:44 AM
http://boards.420chan.org/wooo/src/1316323485277.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:45 AM
What does the white man think about this situation?

My black friends go on the "floyd woulda won anyways he's so good" trip, and the group I was with during the fight pretty much tweeted and facebooked crazy crazy racist shit the second this happened I can't even mention it

What say you vanillas?

apalisoc_9
09-18-2011, 01:50 AM

WTF? williams? Dude lost two straight matches, well not technically, but his last game was a lost anyone with a brain knows that even the board had to suspend the judges.

And what is funny about khan? LOL you..please..

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 01:52 AM
My Nigga Cursed Merchants punk ass out:

VAU_UVuGwlg

4>0rings
09-18-2011, 01:52 AM
Boxing rigged? No fucking way!

apalisoc_9
09-18-2011, 01:55 AM
My Nigga Cursed Merchants punk ass out:

VAU_UVuGwlg

Martinez or Khan paquio..

anything less than that on his next match then he is a dodging pussy.

DMX7
09-18-2011, 01:55 AM
Floyd was just mad because he got boooooooooooood

apalisoc_9
09-18-2011, 01:56 AM

and might i add that martinez is 36..so either martinez fights manny or mayweahter.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Boxing rigged? No fucking way!

yeah exactly

this one had WWE ratings grab written all over it

either in the ref himself, or the entire fucking thing

apalisoc_9
09-18-2011, 01:59 AM
yeah exactly

this one had WWE ratings grab written all over it

either in the ref himself, or the entire fucking thing

williams vs lara

lol

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Floyd got a message for Pacman's ass...real talk tbh....Cook me some rice with some cats and dogs...lol...this vid is not for faint of heart....lol...this why I love Mayweather....lol...nigga off tha chain....my hero...lol

zjiV0hCUpSQ

Cant_Be_Faded
09-18-2011, 02:01 AM
your nigga is a pussy because he doesn't want to fight manny

IronMaxipad
09-18-2011, 02:01 AM
williams vs lara

lol

Now that was a fucking joke.

mexicanjunior
09-18-2011, 02:10 AM
The best thing about the fight tonight was Floyd and Larry Merchant going at it in the post fight...Floyd was definitely a piece of shit for hitting Ortiz during the break but Victor was a fucking moron for the obvious headbutts, followed by hugs and kisses full of apologies before Cortez took the point away. As far as I am concerned, his idiocy warranted his comeuppance and I am a HUGE Mayweather hater.

BTW, Ortiz was smiling like a baby that just shit his pants after the fight, made it feel like the whole effing incident was staged. If someone had just cheap shotted me into a coma, I wouldn't be smiling and hugging the guy right after the fight. Ortiz probably realized he was getting his ass kicked and was looking for a way out...he effing got it. Fuck that guy, any respect I had for him after the Berto fight went down like his head on the canvas.

TheMACHINE
09-18-2011, 02:12 AM
lol Pacquiao wouldnt have needed that second shot to knock out Ortiz.

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 02:12 AM
The best thing about the fight tonight was Floyd and Larry Merchant going at it in the post fight...Floyd was definitely a piece of shit for hitting Ortiz during the break but Victor was a fucking moron for the obvious headbutts, followed by hugs and kisses full of apologies before Cortez took the point away. As far as I am concerned, his idiocy warranted his comeuppance and I am a HUGE Mayweather hater.

BTW, Ortiz was smiling like a baby that just shit his pants after the fight, made it feel like the whole effing incident was staged. If someone had just cheap shotted me into a coma, I wouldn't be smiling and hugging the guy right after the fight. Ortiz probably realized he was getting his ass kicked and was looking for a way out...he effing got it. Fuck that guy, any respect I had for him after the Berto fight went down like his head on the canvas.

as far as I'm concerned another Mexican bites the dust....:lol

mexicanjunior
09-18-2011, 02:14 AM
as far as I'm concerned another Mexican bites the dust....:lol

A Filipino will be his kryptonite...that is if he ever mans up to face it.

TheMACHINE
09-18-2011, 02:15 AM
from the scorecard, Mayweather was doing to Ortiz exactly what makes Mayweather one such a great fighter. He did it to Shane Mosley. He did it to Juan Manuel Marquez. To Ricky Hatton. To Oscar De La Hoya. And on and on.

Mayweather is every bit as quick as Pacquiao, but he’s taller and has a longer reach than Pacquiao. He also happens to be the greatest defensive fighter and simultaneously the greatest counterpuncher that ever boxed. He will roll his shoulder up and counterpunch Pacquiao for the first few rounds as Pacquiao tries to bum-rush him. By the 4th round, Pacquiao will try to keep his distance, and Mayweather will pot-shot him to death the way he has with every other opponent.

Mayweather would soundly beat Pacquiao. Soundly. No KO. But a unanimous decision, with MAYBE the first few rounds going to Pacquiao.

:toast

:lmao:rollin
no fucking way the fight goes that way:lmao

mexicanjunior
09-18-2011, 02:18 AM
The black man will whip his ass

:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-18-2011, 02:21 AM
A Filipino will be his kryptonite...that is if he ever mans up to face it.

You punks been searching for a great white Hype for at least 100 yrs.:lol

Now you jumping on a filpino dick..:lol

The_Worlds_finest
09-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Nothing Dirty about it. I wish Mayweather could have hit him harder....

TheMACHINE
09-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Ortiz and Mayweather are both bitches...two guys playing dirty, while the third guy (pacman) carries his opponent cuz he doesnt want to hurt him anymore.

phyzik
09-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Im glad that old fuck Larry Merchant punked out Mayweather... "If I was 50 years younger, ID KICK YOUR ASS!!"

LOL.... I had Mayweather winning this shit from several months ago, he is a great boxer... but that was some pussy shit. Even Mayweather fans cant argue that cheapshot.

he deserves all the critisism he is about to reseave... That bitch needs to accept the pacquiao fight now or forever be labeled a fucking chump.

phyzik
09-18-2011, 03:31 AM
Nothing Dirty about it. I wish Mayweather could have hit him harder....

No, it wasnt dirty, it was legal...but it was still a bitch move. Plain and simple.

If you cant see that for yourself, all you have to do is look at his deflections of Larry Merchants questions.... then he gets all pissed off when Larry persist.... He KNOWS he was a bitch for doing that and got all pissed off when Larry called his ass out on it!

Lets see this fucking homo take on a REAL contender already... He wants to back up his shit, he needs to take on Pacquiao. Plain and simple.

The_Worlds_finest
09-18-2011, 07:52 AM
I agree 100% he needs to fight pac. However

Hugging and kissing mayweather was nothing short of insulting and disrespecting him, i dont blame mayweather it was not a pussy move, it was a fuck you heres my kiss to you move.

Creepn
09-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Yall see the recent Conan interview? It was awkward as shit because Mayweather is way too serious. He's the type to be a extreme homophobe to where a hug or a kiss from another man is an extreme insult and disgusting move.

Also in the interview, Mayweather said he would be glad to fight Manny if he only accepts random testings.

ALVAREZ6
09-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Im glad that old fuck Larry Merchant punked out Mayweather... "If I was 50 years younger, ID KICK YOUR ASS!!"

LOL.... I had Mayweather winning this shit from several months ago, he is a great boxer... but that was some pussy shit. Even Mayweather fans cant argue that cheapshot.

he deserves all the critisism he is about to reseave... That bitch needs to accept the pacquiao fight now or forever be labeled a fucking chump.

:lol

Spursfan092120
09-18-2011, 02:15 PM
You're fucking stupid. This was a good fight until Mayweather took advantage of a Ref on the take.

Points-wise, Mayweather would have won this fight, but anyone with an eyeball could see he was getting worried and scared because not one of his hits even seemed to phase Ortiz, and Ortiz was getting in close and landing blows every-single-round.

1) Either this was rigged from the start, from the headbutt, to the pathetic 2nd kissing attempt by Ortiz which led to his KO

or

2) Can't blame Floyd, but Ortiz is an idiot and the Ref was most assuredly on the take and was talking to his phantom friend in the first row instead of reffing an actual boxing match that he was supposed to ref

Either way, Floyd is a giant piece of shit and I can't wait for Manny to fucking Apollo Creed his black ass

You're welcome to your opinion, but I disagree...fucking stupid? I think not. I saw Mayweather with all rounds so far, and was owning Ortiz at that time. Don't get on me like I'm standing up for him..I hate Mayweather. But truth is, it was an intentional head butt, and he took the opportunity to take him out. It is what it is. Yeah, it was a cheap shot, but no more of a cheap shot than an intentional head butt...period.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-18-2011, 06:15 PM
How fucking low and lacking on honor do you have to be to support a cheapshot like that bullshit Mayweather pulled. You are all fucking pathetic

dbreiden83080
09-18-2011, 06:22 PM
How fucking low and lacking on honor do you have to be to support a cheapshot like that bullshit Mayweather pulled. You are all fucking pathetic

Floyd has no honor he is a dirty nasty individual who is greedy as hell.. Ortiz trusting him was like trusting a pit-bull not to bite you.. He got what he deserved..

TheNextGen
09-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Pac said he'll take the tests with no restrictions..lets see what excuse Floyd makes up now.

DMX7
09-18-2011, 10:09 PM
The sport of boxing is practically dead to me. The last flickering spark is Money vs. Pac-Man, but that's where my interest ends.

LakerHater
09-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Pac said he'll take the tests with no restrictions..lets see what excuse Floyd makes up now.
No he didnt!
He wanted 15 days before the fight then went to 7! His excuse was needles weaken him! :lol

TheMACHINE
09-19-2011, 12:29 AM
No he didnt!
He wanted 15 days before the fight then went to 7! His excuse was needles weaken him! :lol

Lol dude...are you stuck at 3 years ago?

Ashy Larry
09-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Gif:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6VmYVI7liwE/TnVxd6msalI/AAAAAAAAE74/SZT6xCZPZeI/s1600/8.gif

Basically the ref is a dumbass. Victor intentionally headbutts floyd. The ref takes a point away and doesn't tell floyd to go to a neutral corner. Then he doesn't make it clear if he resumed action or not, he's not even looking at the fighters but apperently he did start the action. Victor goes in to touch gloves to apologize for the headbutt and floyd throws 2 shots and KO's victor. It was legal but cheap as hell and ortiz was also a dumbass for not protecting himself.

actually cortez did tell them it's on with a hand gesture, then looked away and pointed to the timekeeper ..... victor already apologized twice before than and kissed him ..... PROTECT YASELF AT ALL TIMES

IronMaxipad
09-19-2011, 02:55 PM
actually cortez did tell them it's on with a hand gesture, then looked away and pointed to the timekeeper ..... victor already apologized twice before than and kissed him ..... PROTECT YASELF AT ALL TIMES

Why are you quoting me? I said it was a legal shot and victor is a dumbass for not protecting himself..

Anyway the ref is still a dumbass. You tell the time keeper to sart the clock first while you are standing between both fighters than you say box and while he was taking the point away Mayweather was never sent to a neutral corner. Cortez wasn't even paying attention to the damn fighters. Amateur stuff from Cortez and Ortiz for not protecting himself at all times.

Watch this video and look at cortez that nigga is lost.:
vPyIVRtLLeY

Can anyone seriously defend that? :lol

zk5CHx3uraM

Derp
http://i.imgur.com/w4zHD.jpg

LakerHater
09-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Lol dude...are you stuck at 3 years ago?
What, did anything change??
Mosley even told Mayweather to make Pac take the test!

TheMACHINE
09-19-2011, 06:25 PM
What, did anything change??
Mosley even told Mayweather to make Pac take the test!

yah..pac said he'll fight Floyd with no restrictions now..calling his bluff.

Creepn
09-19-2011, 06:26 PM
lol just watched the HBO Face-Off conversation between Floyd and Ortiz on ESPN and Floyd warned him REPEATEDLY:

"If you make a mistake, you HAVE to pay!"

He said that 3 times.

Ortiz says:

"I never make mistakes."

LakerHater
09-19-2011, 07:03 PM
yah..pac said he'll fight Floyd with no restrictions now..calling his bluff.
I read that too but it was all a lie!

Manny Pacquiao's top adviser Michael Koncz confirmed that Pacquiao had in fact never agreed to testing up until fight day, which contradicted what Bob Arum and the Pacquiao camp had been saying for well over a year.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:10 PM
I read that too but it was all a lie!

hey fuck you for being a Laker hater...but you right about this shit...I've posted links to my arguements the Human Catfish supporters can't provide links for their boy...He's a cheater plain and simple...Bob Arum went on a spin campaign when Floyd called him out...he knew the media hated Floyed any way and they were waiting to support Manny...Floyd has literally made everyone give up their morality in support of Manny despite the fact they know he's cheating...they'd rather support a cheat than admit that he's running from a drug test....but these same muthafuckers were all over Barry Bonds...wanted him in prison...ohhh the hypocrisy...:lol

this shit is unbelievable...

Creepn
09-19-2011, 08:21 PM
hey fuck you for being a Laker hater...but you right about this shit...I've posted links to my arguements the Human Catfish supporters can't provide links for their boy...He's a cheater plain and simple...Bob Arum went on a spin campaign when Floyd called him out...he knew the media hated Floyed any way and they were waiting to support Manny...Floyd has literally made everyone give up their morality in support of Manny despite the fact they know he's cheating...they'd rather support a cheat than admit that he's running from a drug test....but these same muthafuckers were all over Barry Bonds...wanted him in prison...ohhh the hypocrisy...:lol

this shit is unbelievable...

How it is man. Floyd represents the red white and blue and represented well but they just see the dark skin. Pretty sad to see his own country just dumping on him to support some foreigner. I don't think the filipino people would ever do that to their own.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2011, 08:46 PM
How it is man. Floyd represents the red white and blue and represented well but they just see the dark skin. Pretty sad to see his own country just dumping on him to support some foreigner. I don't think the filipino people would ever do that to their own.

you right about that shit too...they don't give a shit he's from America...he's a darkie...and he's a darkie that tells their old white men...Fuck You...I couldn't be more proud of Floyd for cussing out Larry Merchant..Merchant represents a white culture that says that Nigga Floyd should know his place. Bob Arum is sick that Floyd is his own promoter...If Manny Pac had any fucking sense he'd venture on his own...why the fuck does he need Arum in 2011...this is not 1990...Manny is a silly ass mofo in my opinion. Floyd is the smart one...but I wouldn't fight Manny until he agreed to the blood test...

That Human Catfish has literally given like 4 or 5 different reasons why he won't take the test and these mutherfuckers are simple OK with it.

different reasons he's given as to why he won't take the test:

He's superstitious
He's Afraid of needles
It will drain him of energy
He'll only agree to the Urine test as sanctioned by the Nevada Boxing commission
He'll agree only if it's 24 days or greater before the fight
He won't agree if it 2 days before the fight
He'll agree to only after the fight
He won't agree to Random tests
Who is Floyd to tell me I should take the test? :lol

This muthfucker has literally ran out of excuses not to take the test and all the while Bob Arum is saying he will take the test...those mofo's are hilarious and fucking cheaters if I've ever seen one....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2011, 06:35 AM
This fight will take place soon. Manny is in a catch 22 over being broke, and running from the largest pay day in boxing history. A few months back Manny hired a private firm to go over all of his contracts, then he was set to fire his manager but Arum stepped in and not only did he not fire his manager, but he also cut ties with the firm that he hired to review all of his previous contracts. Manny made a deal with the devil and Floyd knows it. Everyone knows Manny is on roids, but they hate Floyd so much that it doesnt matter. Notice that they keep Manny cheating in his wife out of the media, yet if Floyd takes a piss, hes in court. You can find videos of of Manny and his wife in church with her crying and pushing his ugly ass away.

thanks...this shit is front page newsworthy