PDA

View Full Version : What set back Civil Rights more?

Ignignokt
08-29-2011, 03:37 PM
The Oj simpson case or a half wit, drooling, hambone in the fro, unemployed, kobe dick rider, from Houston texas who gets owned more than zosa and has a lone pedophile and paki with dysentary as friends?

Imho, if you're black you too would lynch Kool for being the dumbest human being alive on the planet. I mean true authentic african spearchuckers turn in their spears for a comb and I phone when they see Kool.

So if you're black, what should be done with the 24/7 minstrel show known as kool?

midnightpulp
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Lol.

Iggy with the goods.

To answer your question, I'm not a killer, so lynching Kool wouldn't be an option for me, but I do think sterilization is an effective and relatively humane way to ensure his retarded DNA doesn't proliferate in any way, shape, or form.

Let's just hope he hasn't made any sperm bank donations, which is very likely, considering it's an easy way for his broke ass to make money.

Ignignokt
08-29-2011, 03:44 PM
Lol.

Iggy with the goods.

To answer your question, I'm not a killer, so lynching Kool wouldn't be an option for me, but I do think sterilization is an effective and relatively humane way to ensure his retarded DNA doesn't proliferate in any way, shape, or form.

Let's just hope he has made any sperm bank donations, which is very likely, considering it's an easy way for his broke ass to make money.

good thing the fat white women he brags about boning at the Whataburger drive thru abort his children.

I don't know what i'd do if i was kool and knew that I alone am dragging civil rights back to the days of the maryland shipyards.

Giuseppe
08-29-2011, 05:23 PM
As long as you both understand:::you'll have to come thru me to get to Kevin. I'm old, but, I ain't no soft seat. I ain't no easy clean. I not only get mad. But, I also get even.

Let us proceed...

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 05:27 PM
:lmao Kevin
:lmao honky name

Giuseppe
08-29-2011, 05:31 PM
:lmao Kevin
:lmao honky name

Bend over, sweet cheeks, I'm gonna bust that balloon knot.

tee, hee.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-29-2011, 05:55 PM

tee, hee.

The Skunker!!!

JayTheClown
08-29-2011, 06:06 PM
The Oj simpson case or a half wit, drooling, hambone in the fro, unemployed, kobe dick rider, from Houston texas who gets owned more than zosa and has a lone pedophile and paki with dysentary as friends?

Imho, if you're black you too would lynch Kool for being the dumbest human being alive on the planet. I mean true authentic african spearchuckers turn in their spears for a comb and I phone when they see Kool.

So if you're black, what should be done with the 24/7 minstrel show known as kool?

I'm not convinced Kool is black

Ignignokt
08-29-2011, 06:16 PM

tee, hee.

You're just gonna bust your adult diaper from all that burger grease at the chuckbox. Or piss on your balls because your flaccid dick hasn't had circulation for the past decade therefore it's the size of a macaroni noodle.

Giuseppe
08-29-2011, 06:34 PM
The Skunker!!!

lmemulatedao!!!

BlackSwordsMan
08-29-2011, 06:35 PM
let us proceed

Giuseppe
08-29-2011, 06:35 PM
You're just gonna bust your adult diaper from all that burger grease at the chuckbox. Or piss on your balls because your flaccid dick hasn't had circulation for the past decade therefore it's the size of a macaroni noodle.

Nonetheless I'd still like to cruise down DoK's Hershey Highway. He's the goods.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2011, 06:50 PM

sing with me ignant ass :lol

A0Ox000QH20

Ignignokt
08-29-2011, 06:58 PM
sing with me ignant ass :lol

A0Ox000QH20

I know that misspelling wasn't on purpose.

pass1st
08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Almost as retarded as the one that jacks it to loony toons or w/e it was

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm not convinced Kool is black

whatever :lol

Leetonidas
08-29-2011, 07:42 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/kevinmarks/kevin_marks_big.jpg

very first google image result tbh

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2011, 07:54 PM
As long as you both understand:::you'll have to come thru me to get to Kevin. I'm old, but, I ain't no soft seat. I ain't no easy clean. I not only get mad. But, I also get even.

Let us proceed...

You cats hear that shit...You gotta go through a hardcore military vet before you get to that FIRE :lol

thanks Cully for having my back :toast

DMC
08-29-2011, 10:51 PM

Let us proceed...

You won't even know it happened until you get the phone call.

Lincoln
08-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Dat bull

Giuseppe
08-30-2011, 09:09 AM
You won't even know it happened until you get the phone call.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Giuseppe
08-30-2011, 09:10 AM
You cats hear that shit...You gotta go through a hardcore military vet before you get to that FIRE :lol

:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-30-2011, 09:13 AM
Is this the same military vet that the Vietcong had no problem getting through :lmao

Veterinarian.
08-30-2011, 09:33 AM

if Cully got cuckolded by these people

http://worldsfamousphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/execution_of_a_viet_cong_guerrilla_1968.jpg

i'd be pretty ashamed if we weren't able to do it tbh

Axe Murderer
08-30-2011, 09:44 AM
crofl fake Vet, the goods

Giuseppe
08-30-2011, 10:02 AM
Is this the same military vet that the Vietcong had no problem getting through :lmao

C'mon, DoK, let's me & you get our gay on. You got that tight ass, sweetheart.

Giuseppe
08-30-2011, 10:04 AM
if Cully got cuckolded by these people

http://worldsfamousphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/execution_of_a_viet_cong_guerrilla_1968.jpg

i'd be pretty ashamed if we weren't able to do it tbh

Though it didn't stop you from begging me in PM to saddle DoK and get some mud on my turtle.

tee, hee.

z0sa
08-30-2011, 01:52 PM
:lol Mr. Hotpocket's obsession with various random posters continues.

pass1st
08-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Ah got ya thinkin bout meh...

Not really about you (honestly forgot who was the one who gets a stiffy for daffy duck), but just the premise and the consequential face palm following the reminder Laker fans are represented by a retard with the mental capacity of my left nut & a kid who probably has a crush on Ms. Piggy.

Not very comical since I'm likely closer to reality than I would wish.

midnightpulp
08-30-2011, 11:38 PM
You Laker house niggas get no respect, you know that right?

He's got mine. This cat has been torching your ass ever since he signed up.

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2011, 11:47 PM
He's got mine. This cat has been torching your ass ever since he signed up.

How does it feel to be sucking on gay Laker fan cock :lol

xellos88330
08-31-2011, 12:07 AM
Koolaid_Man and Lakaluva, never had any of my respect. Then again, what is respect on an internet forum? If they think rep on an internet message board is important, well, it must suck to be them. I for one wouldn't doubt for an instant that their lives were somewhere between restraining orders from mail order bride companies, and cosplaying the ambiguously gay duo.

Culburn/Guiseppe doesn't pretend to be anything but what he is. That deserves some kudos.

PS: Lakaluva, posting in this forum won't help you any. You better get going, I hear the Leaf Village is in danger. Oh, and take your lover with you.

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Koolaid_Man and Lakaluva, never had any of my respect. Then again, what is respect on an internet forum? If they think rep on an internet message board is important, well, it must suck to be them. I for one wouldn't doubt for an instant that their lives were somewhere between restraining orders from mail order bride companies, and cosplaying the ambiguously gay duo.

Culburn/Guiseppe doesn't pretend to be anything but what he is. That deserves some kudos.

PS: Lakaluva, posting in this forum won't help you any. You better get going, I hear the Leaf Village is in danger. Oh, and take your lover with you.

He's allowed me access to the MILF of my dreams and I love him for that :lol

Cully
Katie
Kevin

midnightpulp
08-31-2011, 12:29 AM
Need I post pm's of you begging me to clown these Laker house niggas? I still have them.:lmao

Post them.

xellos88330
08-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Who are you, and where did you come from?

Heaven.

Why do you even care?

pass1st
08-31-2011, 12:58 AM
You Laker house niggas get no respect, you know that right?

I think I can live without the recognition of a kid that got caught masturbating to little mermaid in a theater and a 30 something year old baby daddy.

Neither of you are actually LAL fans anyways, just chip whores, :wakeup

pass1st
08-31-2011, 01:21 AM
You won't last here, lil nigga. You'll only catch farts trying to chase me around.

Trying is a generous word for me simply making observations of you digging holes and later falling into them.