PDA

View Full Version : Just another American(no racist)

Nathan89
08-29-2011, 05:09 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=135_1314585645

Black Americans:depressed

The Refrigerator
08-29-2011, 05:34 PM
lol creepin

pawe
08-29-2011, 05:41 PM
http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/american_history.jpg

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-29-2011, 05:58 PM
gotta teach my peoples the epic headlock maneuver.

and tbh it truly is not racist at all to call that guy in the video a stupid ######.

CubanSucks
08-29-2011, 06:15 PM
http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/american_history.jpg

lol movie

BlackSwordsMan
08-29-2011, 06:29 PM
I actually found out a month ago Niga meant you while watching some korean teen pop shit on youtube these chicks kept saying nigga and I was like fuck yes the best pop group ever but some korean person told me it meant you. :depressed

mavs>spurs
08-29-2011, 06:46 PM
dude ain't a nigga imho

JayTheClown
08-29-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=135_1314585645

Black Americans:depressed

Why in the hell is this dude in Korea?

CubanSucks
08-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Why in the hell is this dude in Korea?

:lmao I was thinking the same thing. It's like a glitch in a video game. You'll see some random character or object appear in some completely random spot there not supposed to be

Creepn
08-29-2011, 10:49 PM
lol Nigga in Korean means "You". Cultural misunderstanding. It happens. Next.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-29-2011, 10:52 PM

Maybe if he took the time to think reasonably and consider that none of those little koreans knew a lick of english, he'd realize they weren't calling him anything, thus preventing him from acting like a stupid ######.

Creepn
08-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Maybe if he took the time to think reasonably and consider that none of those little koreans knew a lick of english, he'd realize they weren't calling him anything, thus preventing him from acting like a stupid ######.

Yeah true and just to let you know, you could've said that without resulting to racism but of course someone always fails to resist to keep their inner barbarian from coming out. You are no different than the guy in the video.

Creepn
08-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Anyway, I've seen people fight asians because they tend to laugh when they are nervous and people mistake that as an insult. Seen it firsthand.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
08-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Yeah true and just to let you know, you could've said that without resulting to racism but of course someone always fails to resist to keep their inner barbarian from coming out. You are no different than the guy in the video.

There's nothing remotely racist about calling that particular person a stupid ######.

Creepn
08-29-2011, 11:16 PM
There's nothing remotely racist about calling that particular person a stupid ######.

You don't know that guy. You just saw a black guy go off somebody he thought was calling him a racial slur. I think most people would take offense first and its especially worse when there is a language barrier. Happens a lot. Lol poor guy probably had to deal with that all day in Korea and finally snapped.

CubanSucks
08-29-2011, 11:19 PM

posting racist comments on the internet
making a huge scene in public and physically accosting someone
same thing

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 11:28 PM
posting racist comments on the internet
making a huge scene in public and physically accosting someone
same thing
:lmao this. Trying compare saying n!gger on the internet to assaulting an old, frail little Korean lady is some hilarious black panther logic.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 11:32 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ify7vDXrDs/TBJybHjBEzI/AAAAAAAAF_8/g4rsHjtA-ec/s1600/IQ+of+Nations.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 11:34 PM
People with an IQ in the 70s probably aren't capable of going through the thought process involving simple logic and reasoning you just described :lol

Leetonidas
08-29-2011, 11:39 PM
You don't know that guy. You just saw a black guy go off somebody he thought was calling him a racial slur. I think most people would take offense first and its especially worse when there is a language barrier. Happens a lot. Lol poor guy probably had to deal with that all day in Korea and finally snapped.

No doubt he was talking loud as fuck like all black people seem to do in public and the asked him to keep it down and he went apeshit gorilla mode on them. The misunderstanding, big deal, he shouldn't have been arguing and getting uppity with some old ass Koreans anyway

Nathan89
08-29-2011, 11:42 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ify7vDXrDs/TBJybHjBEzI/AAAAAAAAF_8/g4rsHjtA-ec/s1600/IQ+of+Nations.gif

:wowTalk about shitty genes.

Nathan89
08-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Isn't a IQ below 70 considered retarded. Roughly half of them are retards. That's shocking.

TBH, I find that very hard to believe.

Leetonidas
08-29-2011, 11:50 PM
shooped but hilarious nonetheless and probably accurate :lmao

Creepn
08-29-2011, 11:56 PM
lol you guys talking about lower IQ's and falling for that shopped KKK chart. See that's the thing with the KKK. The best recruit for their "masterplan" is to leech on to the uneducated and feed them stuff like that. lol look at Nathan lapping it up. He already unknowingly fulfilled step 1 in the KKK recruitment plan.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-29-2011, 11:59 PM
:lmao that's not a KKK chart. Pretty much every "average IQ by country" map you find has most of Africa in the lowest bracket.

Nathan89
08-30-2011, 12:00 AM
lol you guys talking about lower IQ's and falling for that shopped KKK chart. See that's the thing with the KKK. The best recruit for their "masterplan" is to leech on to the uneducated and feed them stuff like that. lol look at Nathan lapping it up. He already unknowingly fulfilled step 1 in the KKK recruitment plan.

TBH, I find that very hard to believe.

Creepn
08-30-2011, 12:05 AM
:lmao that's not a KKK chart. Pretty much every "average IQ by country" map you find has most of Africa in the lowest bracket.

Ok, doesn't mean that they aren't incapable of improving that if conditions got better. I mean shit, Africa was up there before things went down. Medicine and thriving institutions ect.

Fpoonsie
08-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Ok, doesn't mean that they aren't incapable of improving that if conditions got better. I mean shit, Africa was up there before things went down. Medicine and thriving institutions ect.

By "better conditions", do you mean "less coloreds"?

Creepn
08-30-2011, 12:11 AM
By "better conditions", do you mean "less coloreds"?

lol this guy. I don't know why you trying to act all hard. You watch kids' cartoons you big fucking baby. Go squirt that poon juice in the cartoon forum.

Fpoonsie
08-30-2011, 12:26 AM
lol this guy. I don't know why you trying to act all hard. You watch kids' cartoons you big fucking baby. Go squirt that poon juice in the cartoon forum.

lol avoiding questions like they were on an IQ test

Creepn
08-30-2011, 01:16 AM
lol avoiding questions like they were on an IQ test

Your dumbass can't even comprehend a statement so you ask a question fitting for someone who should be classified as a primate than a human.