PDA

View Full Version : Doubt I'll ever use Google again

cantthinkofanything
08-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Supposedly if you choose the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button from Google, you will be taken to the top ranked results page.

However, as soon as I type anything in the Google search box, it immediately goes to auto fill-in and takes away the option to use the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

I'm looking forward to a Google free life.

cantthinkofanything
08-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Huh. Supposedly this happened about a year ago.

cantthinkofanything
08-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Huh. Supposedly this happened about a year ago.

I Googled to find that out.

DMX7
08-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Ok.

DoubtingThomas
08-31-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm with ya.

mouse
08-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Are you still feeling lucky?

Spurminator
08-31-2011, 07:34 PM
http://www.lycos.com

silverblk mystix
08-31-2011, 07:39 PM
what a little douche attention whore...

stop posting every time a stupid thought enters your feeble, lame, uninventive mind...

you haven't yet started an interesting thread...give it up and kill yourself and do the world a solid.

JJ Hickson
08-31-2011, 11:14 PM

stop posting every time a stupid thought enters your feeble, lame, uninventive mind...

you haven't yet started an interesting thread...give it up and kill yourself and do the world a solid.

It must be the apocalypse because I actually agree with this guy. Stop clogging up my internets with your stupid fucking threads.

silverblk mystix
09-01-2011, 06:24 AM
It must be the apocalypse because I actually agree with this guy. Stop clogging up my internets with your stupid fucking threads.

Don't be hard on yourself...there are a LOT of sheep among spurstalk/club members "clique"...

Truth matters not ...they would rather be "in" with the clique than actually admit or respond to truth...
Or agree with anything I say...

cheguevara
09-01-2011, 08:34 AM
any thread that hates on a major corporation is a worthy thread IMO

lefty
09-01-2011, 08:54 AM
http://www.lycos.com
:lmao

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Don't be hard on yourself...there are a LOT of sheep among spurstalk/club members "clique"...

Truth matters not ...they would rather be "in" with the clique than actually admit or respond to truth...
Or agree with anything I say...

What "clique" am I in? Why don't you tell me?

Anyway, instead of arguing with you, I wanted to commend you on your genius troll. I have to say you've developed your silverblkmystic pretty well. A prison guard that loves Woody Allen movies. Also, you never say anything remotely intelligent or humerous. Never betraying your true identity.

You're either one of the more brilliant trolls on ST or the absolute most ignorant poster in the world.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-01-2011, 09:35 AM

It's screenname still baffles me.

silverblk mystix
09-01-2011, 02:56 PM

copy/paste