PDA

View Full Version : Jennings to Kobe:GTFO out the Drew League

FkLA
08-31-2011, 04:52 PM
"He wasn't born and raised in L.A," Jennings told ESPN the Magazine's Chris Palmer regarding Bryant, who attended Lower Merion near Philadelphia. "You gotta be from L.A. for Drew. Show me a birth certificate." [...]

http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/3e/3e047fc582f37b45ae69a155217e8057/brandon_jennings_says_kobe_bryant_shouldnt_play_in _the_drew_league.jpg

Nobody respects Kobe's overprivileged, backstabbing, wanna be bitch ass :lol

Ashy Larry
08-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Don't mistake Brandon's gripes about Bryant as a personal attack, though. Even though the Compton native would benefit from playing alongside Bryant, his gripes point more to his belief that the Drew League is compromising its roots in representing L.A. players. Jennings, after all, reiterated to Palmer the same thing he told me at the 2010 ESPY awards.

"The [Lakers] got the best player in the game right now, Kobe Bryant, hands down," Jennings said. "The guys has five rings and won two of them without Shaq. The man is the best player in the league."

good try :lol

FkLA
08-31-2011, 05:19 PM
where did i say Jennings told him to gtfo bc he wasnt any good? im sure players respect his game, and respect him as a player.

as far as being a real ass nigga tho, thats a diff story. players know kobes a bitchmade faggot.

Ashy Larry
08-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Nobody respects Kobe's overprivileged, backstabbing, wanna be bitch assbold is referring to this quote ..... I think he wouldn't have said that if he didn't respect him.

And what is your definition of "real nigga" ??

LkrFan
08-31-2011, 05:25 PM
where did i say Jennings told him to gtfo bc he wasnt any good? im sure players respect his game, and respect him as a player.

as far as being a real ass nigga tho, thats a diff story. players know kobes a bitchmade faggot.

What exactly is a "real nigga?" Considering I don't even think you are Black, do tell. :wakeup

FkLA
08-31-2011, 05:33 PM
A Real Nigga is a black person who remains true to him/her self and loyal to those around them, and stand-up for what he/she believes in , and won't do anything to hurt or harm any of their friends/ family, but will put themselves in harms way for them if neccessary

in other words the complete opposite of kome bryant :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
in other words the complete opposite of kome bryant :lol

what about a real cracker?

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2011, 05:37 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_image/3e/3e047fc582f37b45ae69a155217e8057/brandon_jennings_says_kobe_bryant_shouldnt_play_in _the_drew_league.jpg

Nobody respects Kobe's overprivileged, backstabbing, wanna be bitch ass :lol

translation you taking my shine....:lol

"I'm pretty sure that us humans have shown a consistent fear of snakes throughout our history. This fear, or aversion if you will, shows up in many notable instances, most notably in Genesis and Raiders of the Lost Ark. For whatever reason, all of us are afraid of snakes, and we manifest that fear in our own way.

However, I do recall a psychologist named James Hillman who once used a patient's dream of a black snake to prove a certain point. In that dream, the black snake (i.e. a black mamba) manifests and just kind of hangs around. It is not a particularly welcoming presence, yet the dreamer owns it. Defining and/or interpreting the snake is impossible, but keeping it around is a must." - Source unknown :lol

Ashy Larry
08-31-2011, 05:45 PM
lol @ definition of real nigga ......

A Real Nigga is a black person who remains true to him/her self and loyal to those around them, and stand-up for what he/she believes in , and won't do anything to hurt or harm any of their friends/ family, but will put themselves in harms way for them if neccessary

then you can practically wipe out 80% the NBA, NFL and most people because they aren't loyal to their wives or girlfriends; and constantly doing harm to their families with infidelities and divorce. So you would say Shaquille isn't a real nigga by your definition? Mike Vick isn't a real nigga by that definition ......

Ashy Larry
08-31-2011, 05:47 PM

Tim Duncan ??? :wow just asking .....

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2011, 05:56 PM
Tim Duncan ??? :wow just asking .....

:lol dat nigga Timmy rocking tongue rings and shit with fucking tats on his upper back....and likes to swim in his spare time and shit naw naw...he ain't no real nigga...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2011, 06:01 PM

then you can practically wipe out 80% the NBA, NFL and most people because they aren't loyal to their wives or girlfriends; and constantly doing harm to their families with infidelities and divorce. So you would say Shaquille isn't a real nigga by your definition? Mike Vick isn't a real nigga by that definition ......

we were not meant to be faithful to our wives and girlfriends...I know I'm off topic here but since there are many Bible thumpers here I must point something out for them...I've read a bit of the "Word" and I will say this from what I can tell those men who we hold in esteem...the Noah's, Abraham's, Isaac's, King David, King Solomon and all those guys had fucking hundreds of wives and hundreds of concubines also known as sex slaves, man if you give that ass to me I could be considered faithful to God as well...

baseline bum
08-31-2011, 06:02 PM
What exactly is a "real nigga?" Considering I don't even think you are Black, do tell. :wakeup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_PtNh5i8o

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2011, 06:07 PM

this is the definition of a real ass nigga and Jennings is probably still ass hurt about it tbh:

Fear The Fucking Deer My Ass: :lol

57yR0MphgwU

LkrFan
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

LkrFan
08-31-2011, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_PtNh5i8o

:lol

Jose Canseco
08-31-2011, 06:18 PM
Brandon Jennings is a real nigga. Real niggas know how to earn and keep respect.

oVhs4jACVbA

FkLA
08-31-2011, 06:21 PM

I know u wanna stand up for your boy Kome, but come on unless you get caught being unfaithful doesnt count. :lol

A real nigga never turns down prime pussy, married or not. That definition of real nigga is aiming more along the lines of not ratting teammates out in police reports, publicly throwing teammates under the bus, quitting on the team to make a point, etc.

Deuce Bigalow
08-31-2011, 06:24 PM
http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab265/Falconsfury101/shaqlaughswalk.gif

Ashy Larry
08-31-2011, 06:39 PM
I know u wanna stand up for your boy Kome, but come on unless you get caught being unfaithful doesnt count. :lol

A real nigga never turns down prime pussy, married or not. That definition of real nigga is aiming more along the lines of not ratting teammates out in police reports, publicly throwing teammates under the bus, quitting on the team to make a point, etc.

well if this is the definition of a real nigga, then he's definitely not one. And Bryant's not my boy. Him dropping the dime on Shaquille was bitch-made. Now there's a difference in ratting on a teammate and ratting when you're facing hard time. If you will spend 40 years in jail because you didn't rat on another person, that doesn't make you a real nigga. That makes you a dumb muthafukka. I'll never spend time in prison for someone else.

djohn2oo8
08-31-2011, 09:06 PM
:lol

What is your definition of a real nigga Timmy Chang?

TDMVPDPOY
08-31-2011, 11:54 PM
one 50pt game and dissappears...

lol bucks

ElNono
08-31-2011, 11:57 PM
dem real niggaz watch Naruto and do white water rafting... :lol

Spursfan092120
09-01-2011, 12:32 AM
well if this is the definition of a real nigga, then he's definitely not one. And Bryant's not my boy. Him dropping the dime on Shaquille was bitch-made. Now there's a difference in ratting on a teammate and ratting when you're facing hard time. If you will spend 40 years in jail because you didn't rat on another person, that doesn't make you a real nigga. That makes you a dumb muthafukka. I'll never spend time in prison for someone else.
:tu

FkLA
09-01-2011, 05:02 AM
i would do time rather than rat out a family member or a really good friend tbh, as would any other real nigga

joshdaboss
09-01-2011, 05:07 AM
:lol dat nigga Timmy rocking tongue rings and shit with fucking tats on his upper back....and likes to swim in his spare time and shit naw naw...he ain't no real nigga...:lol

Thank God for that...

DMC
09-01-2011, 07:46 AM

Whitewater rafting...