PDA

View Full Version : Scenes from the World's Factory - Pollution In China

Capt Bringdown
08-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Pollution In China (http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/)
http://www.chinahush.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/20091020luguang25.jpg
http://www.chinahush.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/20091020luguang02.jpg
http://www.chinahush.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/20091020luguang06.jpg

- more - (http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/)

4>0rings
08-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Who cares, I want my cheap products.

DMX7
08-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Let's let them dump their pollution here since pollution doesn't matter in exchange for cancelling our debt.

... Or did I just steal Rick Perry's ace in the hole?

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 01:20 AM
What USA will look like after the UCA gets the govt off their backs.

cheguevara
09-01-2011, 09:41 AM
well the fucked up thing is china packs most of the waste and a lot of it is toxic waste into humongous ships. then the ships get to around mid-pacific. and then they dump all that shit .

A lot of South America's west coast is feeling the pain from this.

and man-made waste islands are being created:

http://questgarden.com/104/43/7/100603110329/images/ocean-trash.jpg

101A
09-01-2011, 10:00 AM
What USA will look like after the UCA gets the govt off their backs.

Is China to the Left or Right of the United States politically?

ElNono
09-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Apple's Chinese Suppliers Accused of Causing Significant Environmental Damage

"Environmental watchdog groups in China on Wednesday released a report detailing a 5-month investigation on electronic suppliers (http://www.scribd.com/doc/63637255/Apple-II-Final-20-14) that they believe are used by Apple. According to the report, accessory manufacturer Kaedar Electronics and printed circuit board maker Unimicron have allegedly been discharging waste water and harmful gas from their plants (http://www.itworld.com/data-centerservers/198771/apple-suppliers-accused-environmental-damage) in the Chinese city of Kunshan. The report claims that over a 10-year period, 'many people have fallen sick, with a sharp increase in the village's cancer rates.' Since 2007, more than nine people have suffered or died from cancer in the village, which has a population of fewer than 60. Apple declined to say if the companies named were in fact its suppliers, but company spokeswoman Carolyn Wu, responding to the report, said, 'Apple is committed to driving the highest standards of social responsibility throughout our supply base.'"

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 10:27 AM
"Is China to the Left or Right of the United States politically"

China is where the VRWC wants the UCA to be. Politics, left or right, is not the question. the objective is govt doing the bidding of/being paid by UCA to run America in authoritarian/police-state/no-dissent-allowed/everybody's-a-suspet, for the greatest good for the fewest number.

China go their with their Communist scam, while America is going there with its VRWC/capitalist/free-market/all-govt-is-bad scam.

The objective is the amassing of wealth, power, privilege, unassailable control, no matter what the political scam used to achieve it.

101A
09-01-2011, 10:30 AM
"Is China to the Left or Right of the United States politically"

China is where the VRWC wants the UCA to be. Politics, left or right, is not the question. the objective is govt doing the bidding of/being paid by UCA to run America in authoritarian/police-state/no-dissent-allowed/everybody's-a-suspet, for the greatest good for the fewest number.

China go their with their Communist scam, while America is going there with its VRWC/capitalist/free-market/all-govt-is-bad scam.

The objective is the amassing of wealth, power, privilege, unassailable control, no matter what the political scam used to achieve it.

If we take power from the government, how does it have the power to wield to enrich its friends?

ElNono
09-01-2011, 10:34 AM
If we take power from the government, how does it have the power to wield to enrich its friends?

That's a big if. I would say almost unrealistically/unlikely big.

101A
09-01-2011, 10:40 AM
That's a big if. I would say almost unrealistically/unlikely big.

I agree with you, but B was arguing that the "VRWC", in arguing AGAINST Big Government, was attempting to make the U.S. like China. Non Sequitor, IMO.

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
I never said VRWC is against govt.

VRWC is against any govt that is not compromised by the VRWC.

So VRWC LOVES the current govt since that govt is fully compromised to enrich/protect VRWC and to fuck everybody else.

Govt isn't the problem for VRWC.

Govt that is a true countervailing power to VRWC is their problem

That's why America and H-A's are so fucked and unfuckable because the VRWC+govt power center has so much power it can't be defeated, and power is never yielded without violence.

ElNono
09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
I agree with you, but B was arguing that the "VRWC", in arguing AGAINST Big Government, was attempting to make the U.S. like China. Non Sequitor, IMO.

Don't really think that what he calls the "VRWC" cares about size of government, IMO. As long as they're allowed to influence it, the size is kind of immaterial.

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Self-absorbed Americans turning this into an intellectual discussion about capitalism, government, and some other shit that's probably over my head.
Nary a tear shed for those poor Chinese people.

ElNono
09-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Self-absorbed Americans turning this into an intellectual discussion about capitalism, government, and some other shit that's probably over my head.
Nary a tear shed for those poor Chinese people.

You can't help the Chinese people if you don't attack the root issue, such as government, etc.

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 11:13 AM
"Nary a tear shed for those poor Chinese people."

Human-Americans don't even shed a tear for those poor H-As that are living in poverty, 25M who can't find a job, millions of middle-class Americans who are losing their homes and comfortable lifestyles as their savings are spent, are falling into financial, housing, food insecurity.

au contraire, the VRWC/Repugs/conservatives coupabalize/criminalize "losers" as cheaters, parasites, fakers.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

now means

"VRWC/UCA is united, and divides and fells Human-Americans"

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 11:13 AM
You can't help the Chinese people if you don't attack the root issue, such as government, etc.

I get that and I agree 100%. It just struck me that there wasn't an even "that sucks" uttered. And I'm just as guilty.

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 11:17 AM
"Nary a tear shed for those poor Chinese people."

Human-Americans don't even shed a tear for those poor H-As that are living in poverty, 25M who can't find a job, millions of middle-class Americans who are losing their homes and comfortable lifestyles as their savings are spent, are falling into financial, housing, food insecurity.

au contraire, the VRWC/Repugs/conservatives coupabalize/criminalize "losers" as cheaters, parasites, fakers.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

now means

"VRWC/UCA is united, and divides and fells Human-Americans"

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about half the time. Maybe you defined it earlier but I don't know what your acronyms, "VRWC" or "UCA" stand for. And the implication behind your phrase "Human-Americans" eludes me as well.

The_Worlds_finest
09-01-2011, 11:20 AM
holyshit, this is horrible. to think the oic gave them the olympics. to think our govt encourages this shit by allow massive imports.

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Jimmy Ricky's corrupt TX granted a huge political contributor the right to store radioactive wastes over the fossil water of the Ogallala aquifer. shed a tear?

Repug whores cry for $Ms, not for H-As.

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 11:31 AM
^

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about half the time. Maybe you defined it earlier but I don't know what your acronyms, "VRWC" or "UCA" stand for. And the implication behind your phrase "Human-Americans" eludes me as well.

Oh, I get it now. You just like to complain about everything. And are maybe a little off your rocker.

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

United Corporations of America (superseded the United States of America),

aka,

the corporatocracy superseding/disenfranchising democracy

Human-Americans in contrast to (Citizens United) Corporate-Americans.

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 11:40 AM

United Corporations of America (superseded the United States of America),

aka,

the corporatocracy superseding/disenfranchising democracy

Human-Americans in contrast to (Citizens United) Corporate-Americans.

Thanks.

IF (capitilized) there is a conspiracy going on, you're short sighted to think it's limited to the Right Wing and the corporations. THEY'RE surely smart enough to know that people will think that. So IF there is a conspiracy, it's probably so complicated that you're not going to ever know about it.

But in any event, I'm looking forward to finally getting to the new Fall season of TV shows.

DarrinS
09-01-2011, 12:04 PM
After reading this thread, all I can say is, I want the last two minutes of my life back.

Wtf is the deal with that first photo, btw?

DarkReign
09-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Click the link.

Human misery personified. It makes me hate.

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 12:07 PM
After reading this thread, all I can say is, I want the last two minutes of my life back.

That guy has cancer and lesions all over his body and has to sleep hunched over light that.

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Thanks.

IF (capitilized) there is a conspiracy going on, you're short sighted to think it's limited to the Right Wing and the corporations. THEY'RE surely smart enough to know that people will think that. So IF there is a conspiracy, it's probably so complicated that you're not going to ever know about it.

But in any event, I'm looking forward
to finally getting to the new Fall season of TV shows.

"you're short sighted to think it's limited to the Right Wing and the corporations"

you said that, I didn't.

"THEY'RE surely smart enough to know that people will think that. So IF there is a conspiracy, it's probably so complicated that you're not going to ever know about it."

wow, "check out the big brain on Brad"

Of course, the VRWC is too intelligent, too sophisticated, to try to achieve their objectives by blatant force (although the UCA police state is going after H-As, not C-As), so it's non-stop progaganda, lies, distortions, slander, going back 30+ years.

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 12:23 PM
"you're short sighted to think it's limited to the Right Wing and the corporations"

you said that, I didn't.

"THEY'RE surely smart enough to know that people will think that. So IF there is a conspiracy, it's probably so complicated that you're not going to ever know about it."

wow, "check out the big brain on Brad"

Of course, the VRWC is too intelligent, too sophisticated, to try to achieve their objectives by blatant force (although the UCA police state is going after H-As, not C-As), so it's non-stop progaganda, lies, distortions, slander, going back 30+ years.

Sorry, what's the "VRWC" again?

RandomGuy
09-01-2011, 01:10 PM

When it comes to the actual implementation of pollution controls, which are minimal, the right.

There is next to no accountability on the part of any individual company when it comes to paying the costs for their pollution produced from their products.

Pretty much exactly what libertarians seem to think will work in this country, i.e. companies self-regulating.

Wild Cobra
09-01-2011, 02:24 PM
My guess it it was taken after some big storm, but the media likes to sensationalize things.

Agloco
09-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Sorry, what's the "VRWC" again?

It appears in about 50% of B's posts.

101A
09-01-2011, 02:44 PM
When it comes to the actual implementation of pollution controls, which are minimal, the right.

There is next to no accountability on the part of any individual company when it comes to paying the costs for their pollution produced from their products.

Pretty much exactly what libertarians seem to think will work in this country, i.e. companies self-regulating.

Which libertarians think industrial polluters will self regulate?

ElNono
09-01-2011, 03:07 PM

My guess it it was taken after some big storm, but the media likes to sensationalize things.

boutons_deux
09-01-2011, 04:38 PM
China at a Tipping Point

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/08/img/chiner_onpage.jpg

The scale and pace of China’s economic development has indeed been remarkable by any standards. China has experienced average annual growth rates of 10 percent for more than 30 years, and it is now the world’s second largest economy. On some projections, it may overtake the United States in terms of purchasing power parities as early as 2016. China is also the world’s largest exporter, having usurped Germany’s top spot in 2010, and holds the biggest share of foreign exchange reserves.

Yet these achievements do not appear to have led to a sense of complacency on the part of the Chinese leadership, who are concerned about how to create a sustainable model of growth.

To a certain extent this rebalancing process has already begun. Some experts are predicting that China’s trade surplus will fall to less than 2 percent of GDP in 2011, a significant drop from its peak of 9 percent in 2007. While investment levels remain very high (having increased to nearly 50 percent as a share of GDP in 2010-11 from around 42 percent in 2008), they should fall as the $586 billion stimulus package that was rolled out in 2008 in response to the financial crisis is brought to an end. Rising levels of real wages should also help to increase consumption.

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/09/china_tipping_point.html/print.html

mouse
09-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Let's let them dump their pollution here since pollution doesn't matter in exchange for cancelling our debt.

... Or did I just steal Rick Perry's ace in the hole?

:lmao

mouse
09-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Wtf is the deal with that first photo ?

That was a ST poster trying to win a debate with Chump about 9/11

scott
09-01-2011, 11:30 PM
If only America were lucky enough to have those industries that create jobs. But you ankle biting liberals just don't get it. These damn regulations you rail against have forced the jobs to China.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2011, 03:39 AM

It appears in about 50% of B's posts.
Really?

Only 50%?

Wild Cobra
09-02-2011, 03:45 AM
I see ElNono cobbled together a couple quotes after yours.

Guess this is directed to me anyway.

Self regulation is the idea when the owner has a vested interest, as when the area is his own. You all know I am not a libertarian who advocates anarchy, which is what you have when you allow no control over others. Laws an regulation are needed. How many times have I pointed out the necessity that my idea of libertarianism extends as far as one wishes, until it infringes upon others.

Polluting property not yours is definitely an infringement upon others.

When I point out these necessary evils to avoid anarchy, you guys like to call me authoritarian.

I keep shaking my head, wondering, will you ever understand.

RandomGuy
09-02-2011, 06:45 AM

Parker2112, for starters.

His position is that of Ron Paul's. Get rid of any government oversight, and let motivated groups of individual sue any companies that get out of line or do something nasty.

I will try to dig up the thread where he argues this. I find it a rather bizarre belief system.

DarrinS
09-02-2011, 08:22 AM
That was a ST poster trying to win a debate with Chump about 9/11

boutons_deux
09-02-2011, 08:44 AM
If only America were lucky enough to have those industries that create jobs. But you ankle biting liberals just don't get it. These damn regulations you rail against have forced the jobs to China.

You Lie

It's the absence of regs protecting Human-Chinese that makes their crap so cheap but their babies so still-born or maimed, and their people so diseased and cancerous.

Repug solution? import by the boatload Chinese disregard for humans to increase profits (but it won't increase (good) US jobs)

MannyIsGod
09-02-2011, 10:22 AM

Neither. But if you want to frame the argument in this manner we should ask whether the left or the right want fewer environmental restrictions.

MannyIsGod
09-02-2011, 10:27 AM

The vast majority of them? You can't honestly be making this argument?

DarrinS
09-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Neither. But if you want to frame the argument in this manner we should ask whether the left or the right want fewer environmental restrictions.

I'm all for regulations that are practical, actually do some good, and don't kill job growth. See CA for numerous examples of what NOT to do.

boutons_deux
09-02-2011, 10:31 AM
"kill job growth"

regulations don't kill job growth. The Banksters' Great Depression and job-exporting "free trade" killed and kills more jobs than any regulations you imagine.

DarrinS
09-02-2011, 10:35 AM
VRWC?

http://www.crunchbase.com/assets/images/resized/0001/0974/10974v3-max-250x250.jpg

DarrinS
09-02-2011, 10:37 AM
"kill job growth"

regulations don't kill job growth. The Banksters' Great Depression and job-exporting "free trade" killed and kills more jobs than any regulations you imagine.

That, and the fact that Human-Americans don't want to pay $2000 for an iPad.

cantthinkofanything
09-02-2011, 10:37 AM
VRWC?

Value Realty Water Closet

or something like that

boutons_deux
09-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Apple is in your hated, over-regulated, but somehow extremely wealthy California.

And sure, the VRWC/UCA knew exactly what they were doing when the pushed the free trade/globalization agenda. It wasn't good for the foreign countries (eg, ask MX farmers about the price of corn), and clearly wasn't good for the Human-Americans' good jobs.

MannyIsGod
09-02-2011, 10:49 AM
By their nature all environmental regulations make it more expensive for corporations and thereby hurt job growth. So if you're stipulation for regulations is that they not hurt job growth then you're not in favor of any environmental regulations that are actually necessary. Any regulation that does not make it more expensive for a corporation is likely not needed as the corporation would take the cheaper route already.

boutons_deux
09-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Regs protecting workers and the environment internalize the costs.

No regs externalize the costs of UCA damage to workers and environment.

ElNono
09-02-2011, 11:00 AM
VRWC?

http://www.crunchbase.com/assets/images/resized/0001/0974/10974v3-max-250x250.jpg

You don't think so? When it came to business, he was ruthless...

scott
09-02-2011, 11:45 AM
You Lie

It's the absence of regs protecting Human-Chinese that makes their crap so cheap but their babies so still-born or maimed, and their people so diseased and cancerous.

Repug solution? import by the boatload Chinese disregard for humans to increase profits (but it won't increase (good) US jobs)

:lol you fucking moron

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

ElNono
09-02-2011, 11:46 AM
scott and his VLWC! :rolleyes

:lol

101A
09-04-2011, 09:20 PM
The vast majority of them? You can't honestly be making this argument?

No, I'm serious.

Other than hyperbole, or, "they all do". Is there a link to a legitimate politician or leader of the Libertarian party in which that person argues AGAINST regulating, again specifically, INDUSTRIAL polluters (maybe there is; don't run in those circles myself - though I certainly have the predisposition).

The left and right question btw, was aimed simply at Boutons and the VRWC bomb he dropped - which has gotten plenty of play in this thread already anyway.

boutons_deux
09-04-2011, 09:45 PM
VRWC strategy has been so effective (easy against the dickless Dems) that the Dems have moved to the right and protecting/enriching the VRWC assholes, eg, Clinton getting suckered by Rubin, etc to kill Glass-Steagal, the current bunch of dickless Dems being suckered into the bogus deficit problem, when the priority is jobs (for Dems, for blacks, etc), NOT the deficit.

boutons_deux
09-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Ignoring the deluded libertarians, does anybody have any evidence that self-regulation has ever worked?

MannyIsGod
09-04-2011, 11:01 PM
No, I'm serious.

Other than hyperbole, or, "they all do". Is there a link to a legitimate politician or leader of the Libertarian party in which that person argues AGAINST regulating, again specifically, INDUSTRIAL polluters (maybe there is; don't run in those circles myself - though I certainly have the predisposition).

The left and right question btw, was aimed simply at Boutons and the VRWC bomb he dropped - which has gotten plenty of play in this thread already anyway.

www.ronpaul.com

MannyIsGod
09-04-2011, 11:06 PM
specifically Ron Paul is for the elimination of the EPA and for polluters to only answer property owners.

Winehole23
12-07-2012, 04:27 PM
That's why America and H-A's are so fucked and unfuckable because the VRWC+govt power center has so much power it can't be defeated, and power is never yielded without violence.http://io9.com/5966689/after-extensive-mathematical-modeling-scientist-declares-earth-is-fucked

TeyshaBlue
12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
" Science has given you your mandate, people: Go blow some shit up."

I'm gonna pass on that particular manifesto.

mouse
12-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Only those who don't shop at Walmart should be able to criticize China.

Wild Cobra
12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Only those who don't shop at Walmart should be able to criticize China.
You are such a tool.

Haven't you noticed... Walmart carries the same products as other stores!

mouse
12-08-2012, 02:48 AM
You are such a tool.

American made tool I hope.

Haven't you noticed... Walmart carries the same products as other stores!

Like these?

American Made Stores

http://www.americansworking.com/sitebuilder/images/AMM_Final_webTag2_1_-172x168.jpg

http://www.americansworking.com/images/petriot_horizontalbanner_1_.JPG

American Made Stores and Websites
Please try to support American Workers by buying products from the Made in the USA Stores and sites If you know of a good
American Made Product Store or site not on the list use the Submit Product Form for consideration of listing here.
Made in America Stores and Websites
Retail Stores Specializing in American Made
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gifAmerican Aisle selling Made in USA merchandise. Though down the years, selling made American
made products has become the number one Economic issue. Our products are procured from small
businesses across America. Their product quality and uniqueness have kept them alive in this
fiercely competitive Global market place. Our vendors, like us, are proud and passionate about what
is made in America! Located at 4 E. Rollins Road Round Lake Beach, IL, 60073
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif NORTON'S U.S.A., we sell only products made in the United States! We wanted to do something
positive to support the American worker and the American manufacturer, so we have spent the last
eight years researching American made goods. We have over 300 manufacturers from around the
country and we add new companies everyday. Purchase American Made Products with ease. When
you shop at NORTON'S U.S.A., you help keep America working! 400 Lageschulte St., Barrington,
IL 60010
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif The Made in America Store opened on April 3, 2010. Located just 20 minutes from Buffalo and less
than an hour from Niagara Falls, NY, it is the only general merchandise store in the country that sells
100% American Made Products, down to the packaging. Our mission is to restore U.S.
manufacturing jobs by providing American consumers a brick & mortar store and e-commerce site
that guarantees that each product sold is entirely American in materials and labor.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif Ball and Buck located in Boston .We’re an all American company—born and bred with red, white,
and blue running through our veins. The things that make us American, have always been the things
we create. By incorporating the freedom and honor fought for by our forefathers while emphasizing
American quality over foreign quantity, we’re refocusing on the pride America once had. Through
hard work, honesty, & integrity, Ball and Buck is bringing America back to her roots. Our
current product line includes button down shirts, sandals, belts, Roger Tee's, and Pocket Tees. In
addition to our own product line, our Boston based store sells over 30 other made in USA brands.

Webstores Specializing in American Made Products
Always Made in USA offers products Made in the USA including men's and women's clothing,
shoes, tools, furniture and more all American Made. Always Made in USA also donates 10% of their
profit to the Children of fallen Soldiers relief fund
Luxe and Liberty strives to be the first resort for American-made home furnishings by offering the
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif most compelling combination of value, selection, service and convenience. Every item offered at
Luxe and Liberty is beautifully designed, produced with premium-quality materials, and proudly
made in America. We select only superior products, representing our customer’s discerning taste,
which are intended for a lifetime of use.
The New England Trading Company, Ltd. Every item we offer you is made in New England, most
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif are handcrafted by artisans of various trades. Each item is hand-selected for it’s superior quality,
superb craftsmanship, or unique artistry.
All-American Baby! We are your exclusive provider of ONLY American-made baby products for
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif your baby and toddler: toys, clothes, furniture, and accessories, all Made in the USA.
BuyAmerican.com The BuyAmerican.com store offers ONLY products that are manufactured in the
USA. Each item appearing on the site has the manufacturer´s guarantee that it adheres to government
standards permitting it to be labeled "Made in America." The "Made in America" insignia has always
represented quality and craftsmanship to consumers both nationally and internationally. The store
offers a one stop shopping experience for products made exclusively in America
Great Stuff for Kids! "Our made in the USA" toys are fun and educational. All of our designs are
produced by skilled craftsman who are dedicated to crafting the finest toys in America. Here you
will find the classics you remember from your childhood, such as Jacks, Marbles, Wooden Building
Blocks, Tiddlywinks and many others of your favorites. We feature educational toys that focus on
science and nature, for creative and imaginative play. Whatever your interests, we have a unique,
high quality, American Made toy, game or puzzle for you! Visit our site often as we are constantly
adding new and exciting American Made Great Stuff for Kids!
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif MADE IN AMERICA ONLY Lots of great American Made items. Check them out.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gifthebootpro.com is a full service distributor with the capability to supply individuals, small and large
business and federal agencies with occupational safety for law enforcement, fire & rescue, military,
industry, assembly, construction and office personnel.We are a small family-owned business. We
are registered with Dun & Bradstreet. We are US Government CCR Certified. We are a Department
of Defense supplier. We are EDI compatible. Building America's Premiere Work Boot Web Site
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif Made In USA Warehouse was founded in 2007 as a collaborative effort to create the largest source
available for purchasing American made Products. We have aligned ourselves with numerous
reputable American companies to offer Honest Products at Honest Prices. It is our privilege to
show loyalty to American manufacturing companies who continue to manufacture their goods in the
United States. The concept of offering an outlet for American consumers to show this simple act of
patriotism appeals to many Americans. Please join us in the pursuit of continued American
prosperity by trying to purchase American made goods supplying jobs to American workers. The
United States has given so much too so many and it is vital we keep Americans working to
guarantee the future of this great country. Our products are chosen specifically from American
owned companies with Americans producing the end product.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif AmeriKid.com is your online source for American-made toys and gifts. We carry a huge selection
of safe, quality gifts, games and toys made in USA.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif MadeinAmericaStuff.com An e-retail site dedicated to those that hand make or manufacture
products in America . From apparel to windsocks, their focus is to promote American made
products. They offer a section on their site called "Water Towers across America ", where any
American town can add images, history, and a link to promote their town / area at no cost. Events
and interesting places can also be added to help others find things to do in the area. Remember;
Don't Forget the "Stuff" TM...
The American Toy Store carries only one thing...Fun Made in the USA. Every product carried in our
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif retail store in Manitou Springs CO and in our online store which was made in the USA by
Americans. With over 1000 unique toys and games we are the largest all American Toy Store in the
world.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif Sierra Valley Trading Company is a growing, friendly company located in the largest alpine valley in
North America, the beautiful Sierra Valley of California. We live here for many reasons, not the least
of which is the pioneer spirit that guided the discovery and settling of this special place. To
surround ourselves with what we love - a place of pastoral beauty in the midst of straightforward
and time-honored American values is truly a privilege. Our products are drawn only from American
companies, some of which, have been manufacturing for over 100 years. There's a difference
between cheap imports and quality American made goods. We only offer products that we use
ourselves, and proudly, only products that are labeled MADE IN USA
American Pride Clothing Company We proudly retail only 100% American made apparel and
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif accessories. Our shirts are made in Pennsylvania with domestic materials, shoes made in Georgia an
caps in Colorado. Buy American!!
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif American Made Gift Store our gift store has AFFORDABLE purses, lap quilts, soy candles, organic
soaps, embroidered hand towels and placemats, Christmas & snowman Tees, and more made right
here in the mountains of North Carolina. Our purses and handbags are genuine one of king
originals. Every effort is made to assure the highest quality gifts, we back our products with a
money back guarantee. New gift items are coming... jewelry and stained glass to name of few.
The “Made In America General Store” was founded on a few basic principles. 1.Provide High
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif Quality Hand Made American Products. 2. Provide these products at affordable prices. (Given our
current economy this has never been more important)! 3. Offer Unique products, with designs that
are superior to what is currently available on the market today. 4. And finally to maintain a constant
commitment to buy all of our raw materials from other local, and non-local but still American
companies every chance we get! In this great country of ours I saw a growing number of our
American companies closing their doors, or shipping American jobs over seas to mainly China
& India. And, being that I am not a politician, and do not have the power to change that over
all trend. I decided that what I can do at the very least is open the doors of the “Made In America
General Store”, and whole heartedly abide by the basic principles that I mentioned above. We are
based in the small town of Owego, New York. A town which was ravaged by massive flooding, in
2011. Where hundreds of people lost their homes, and jobs due to that flood. As our newly formed
company grows I hope to put as many of those people back to work as I possibly can. And with
the help of our loyal and satisfied customers, I am confident this is an attainable goal!
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif OHSAY USA We offer 100% guaranteed quality Made in USA gifts for the whole family. We feature
products twice a week at 10-70% off retail prices. You will discover unique home and outdoor gifts,
toys, pet products & more. Our mission is to help our neighbors by stimulating job growth and
renewing a sense of pride and opportunity in the place we live. We provide Americans a central
source to buy quality US made goods from inventors, designers and even companies who have been
around since the 1800's.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gifGreat American General Store! We sell only American made goods. We are adding products daily.
America IS working, making quality goods not found anywhere else on this planet. Look for Made
in the USA labels on goods. Keep America working, support your neighbor.
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif Ball and Buck located in Boston .We’re an all American company—born and bred with red, white,
and blue running through our veins. The things that make us American, have always been the things
we create. By incorporating the freedom and honor fought for by our forefathers while emphasizing
American quality over foreign quantity, we’re refocusing on the pride America once had. Through
hard work, honesty, & integrity, Ball and Buck is bringing America back to her roots. Our
current product line includes button down shirts, sandals, belts, Roger Tee's, and Pocket Tees. In
addition to our own product line, our Boston based store sells over 30 other made in USA brands.
ShopProgress provides a streamlined and efficient way to buy Union-made, US-made, and eco-
http://www.americansworking.com/images/usa-flag-icon-18b.gif friendly promotional items. We have pre-selected products that are useful, practical, well-designed,
well-made, and adhere to our highest-in-the-industry standards for sourcing and manufacturing.

mouse
12-08-2012, 02:56 AM
more................

http://www.americanmanufacturing.org/blog/department-store-only-sells-made-usa-goods

http://www.americansworking.com/sitebuilder/images/big_vert_banner-119x600.jpg

http://www.americansworking.com/images/AmericansWorking_discount160x600_1_.jpg

http://www.americansworking.com/images/Banner1_1_.JPG

http://www.americansworking.com/images/fdhugevert1.JPG

http://hometownusastores.com/images/blank.gif

Hometown USA Stores was founded in 2010 by businessman and entrepreneur, Todd Scaccia. Our goal is to open a chain of department stores that sells only products Made in America, including American made flags, American made clothing, and American made toys. We believe that given the choice, most Americans would choose to buy products Made in America over imported products.

Every hometown in America needs a Hometown USA Store. We are looking for business-minded people, investors, entrepreneurs and employees in order to open Hometown USA Stores all across the country. We cannot do it without your help! America was built by small businesses and we are doing our part to keep the American Dream alive. Together we can make a difference!

The first Hometown USA Store is located at 3565 US Highway 20 Nassau, NY 12123, conveniently located half way between Albany, New York and Pittsfield, Massachusetts. In order to grow into this 14,000 square foot facility, we are currently seeking American vendors of all kinds, retail employees, and investors. We would love your input, your comments, your help and your support. Please email us using our contact form or call us at (518) 766-0116. We look forward to hearing from you and having you shop where your dollars make a difference!

http://www.americanmanufacturing.org/

ABC World News recently conducted an experiment to see if they could furnish a typical suburban American home with only Made-in-USA household products. It took some doing, but in the end they stocked the house with a wide array of American-made goods.

This "Made in America" movement continues to grow, and thankfully ABC World News' investigation shows it's possible to fully embrace the American-made effort.

Todd Scaccia, of Nassau, New York, says he is taking things a step further. He has opened Hometown USA Store, which sells only American-made products. His real goal is to become the first chain store in the country selling only "Made in USA" items.

Scaccia's 11,500-square foor store is already assembling a diverse assortment of great American products, everything from toy Slinkies and Zippo lighters, to Darn Tough socks and Texas Jeans, to Buck knives and Eppinger lures.

Scaccia wants to keep increasing his inventory, though, and is hoping that ManufactureThis readers will visit his website to contact him with more brand name suggestions.

Scaccia would like to eventually launch the first All-American-made department store, which will be located in an adjoining 29,000-square foot warehouse.

Visit Hometown USA Store to help them stock their inventory with more American-made products.

Wild Cobra
12-08-2012, 03:09 AM
more................

http://www.americanmanufacturing.org/blog/department-store-only-sells-made-usa-goods

I get what you are saying, but you specifically targeted Walmart. Their major competitors sell mostly the same products too. You can buy American made products in Walmart. They do have them you know...

mouse
12-08-2012, 08:08 AM
I get what you are saying, but you specifically targeted Walmart. Their major competitors sell mostly the same products too. You can buy American made products in Walmart. They do have them you know...

Are you saying Walmart could stay open and fully stocked w/o China?

http://www.internetretailer.com/static/uploads/thumbs/Walmart_China_white_jpg_280x280_crop_q95.jpg

Wild Cobra
12-08-2012, 10:01 AM

http://www.internetretailer.com/static/uploads/thumbs/Walmart_China_white_jpg_280x280_crop_q95.jpg
Most stores can't. Why are you targeting only Walmart? They by no means have a monopoly on Chinese goods.

Latarian Milton
12-08-2012, 10:58 AM
walmart ain't the only retailing corp that sells chinese made bads in the US but they have almost monopolized the retailing business in US and maybe around the world as well. their retailing network gives chinese products protection from anti-dumping duty, which would otherwise tax the shit out of these fuckheads tbh. the question is not whether wal-mart will survive w/o china, even if there was no wal-mart the chinks would find other US retailers to help them invade the US economically, the question is if the chink's would've made such a great fortune over only 20yrs something w/o wal-mart or any other american retailer acting as their accomplices tbh

boutons_deux
12-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Horrific Fire Revealed a Gap in Safety for Global Brands

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/07/world/asia/bangladesh-fire-exposes-safety-gap-in-supply-chain.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Walmart said no to paying for fire safety in Bangladesh factories

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/05/1167448/-Walmart-said-no-to-paying-for-fire-safety-in-Bangladesh-factories?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29

Wild Cobra
12-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Horrific Fire Revealed a Gap in Safety for Global Brands

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/07/world/asia/bangladesh-fire-exposes-safety-gap-in-supply-chain.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Walmart said no to paying for fire safety in Bangladesh factories

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/05/1167448/-Walmart-said-no-to-paying-for-fire-safety-in-Bangladesh-factories?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29
Interesting.

I fire alarm goes off... the fire system works... managers order employees to stay saying it's a test, and it Walmarts fault?

My God Boutons. Are you really that brainwashed?

mouse
12-11-2012, 05:22 PM

No answer?

Tell me how would Walmarts shelves look if you left only American made products on them?

http://www.surviveanyfoodcrisisreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/empty-shelves.jpg

Wild Cobra
12-12-2012, 03:58 AM
No answer?

Tell me how would Walmarts shelves look if you left only American made products on them?

http://www.surviveanyfoodcrisisreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/empty-shelves.jpg
How would most stores look if you applied the same criteria to them?

I ask again...

Why are you only targeting Walmart?

symple19
12-12-2012, 07:28 AM
http://io9.com/5966689/after-extensive-mathematical-modeling-scientist-declares-earth-is-fucked