PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see very disturbing mutilation pics ?

lefty
09-01-2011, 02:20 PM
I don't think Aliens did it :lol

But those pics are real

WARNING; VERY DISTURBING
ÂMES SENSIBLES S'ABSTENIR

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

Viva Las Espuelas
09-01-2011, 02:28 PM
His poor anus

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Did he died?

lefty
09-01-2011, 02:36 PM
I guess so

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 02:41 PM
OK I saw it. Damn.

LOL

I think he's dead.

It'd be funny as hell if they came upon his body and he was going, "ouch".

lefty
09-01-2011, 02:42 PM
It'd be funny as hell if they came upon his body and he was going, "ouch".
I can imagine them jumping off

thispego
09-01-2011, 02:55 PM
"One former geologist & engineer, Phil Schneider,who died in the 1990's due to a suspicious death, former geologist & engineer, claimed that the US Military & the international Militaries of the world have been in quote, "constant conflict with the outer space alien" both underground and above the surface. These aliens he said, included the Small Greys, the Large Greys, and the Reptillians."

:lol the reptillians, fuckin awesome!

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 03:00 PM
"One former geologist & engineer, Phil Schneider,who died in the 1990's due to a suspicious death, former geologist & engineer, claimed that the US Military & the international Militaries of the world have been in quote, "constant conflict with the outer space alien" both underground and above the surface. These aliens he said, included the Small Greys, the Large Greys, and the Reptillians."

:lol the reptillians, fuckin awesome!

excpert from http://www.mt.net/~watcher/nwodnver.html

AC: Yes. From some information that has been put out by a group or team that also works in these underground bases that is trying to get information out to people that love this country, there is a war that is going on under our feet, and above our heads, that the public doesn't know anything about, and its between these alien forces and the humans that are trying to fight them.
DA: What other types have you seen?
AC: The ones that I have seen are the big-eyed Greys and the Reptilians.
DA: What do these Reptilians look like?
AC: There are three different types.
DA: Can you tell us how you happened to come into contact with them? AC: When I lived in Florida in Panama City, at that particular time the Gulf Breeze sightings were going on, and the area was virtually a hotbed for strange events. I had neighbors that were into watching UFOs and getting information about them. One night about 2:30 am, my neighbor called me and was absolutely frantic, and wanted me to come over there. I ran over there and went in the front door, and she and her boyfriend, who is a commercial airline pilot, were in the living room scared out of their wits. I looked over at her, and her eyeballs are rolling back in her head and she was passing out and sliding down the wall. Her boyfriend was trying to tell me what was going on, and I was feeling this incredible energy that felt like it was trying to penetrate my head. So, I grabbed both of them and pulled them both outside, where we stood for a while and talked...

thispego
09-01-2011, 03:14 PM
guy's crazy :lmao

cantthinkofanything
09-01-2011, 03:17 PM
guy's crazy :lmao

Yeah, it starts off sane (relatively) enough. Sounds like just another crazy conspiracy theorist. Then the more it goes on the more WTF it gets.

CubanSucks
09-01-2011, 05:12 PM
:hat this is TLC material at its best. Not that repetitive shit mono keeps posting in the NBA forum

DMC
09-01-2011, 08:49 PM
"who died in the 1990's due to a suspicious death"

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Dude got butt raped and shot 4 times. Case closed

cheguevara
09-01-2011, 10:42 PM
I usually check this site out for fun

http://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

cheguevara
09-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I think we all should start posting there. troll's paradise. :)

pm me if interested