PDA

View Full Version : Paging Creepn - white ref jumped by upstanding African American coaches/players

Sisk
09-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Maybe we should just sticky a thread for all of these things from now on

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20110831/ARTICLE/110839898/2416/NEWS?p=1&tc=pg

Basically some "African American" coaches jumped a white ref for making a bad call in their opinion. A 14 year old player ends up tackling the ref and the referee ends up having to go to the hospital.

If it was turned around and the ref was black getting jumped by a bunch of whites, would this be considered a hate crime? What's your thought creepn?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-01-2011, 02:33 PM
smh

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Shackles worked wonders back then.

Tinystarz
09-01-2011, 02:53 PM
they gotta keep it real na mean

Oh, Gee!!
09-01-2011, 02:56 PM
it's Florida.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-01-2011, 02:58 PM
lol spear chuckers

Oh, Gee!!
09-01-2011, 03:03 PM
tbh pretty good tackle by #6

Creepn
09-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Probably would've happened if that white ref was black imho. Don't see this as a hate crime no. First of all, there's other white people there and if it was a hate crime, they would've been attacked too. Second of all, the ref that got beat up didn't even press charges. Guess he felt he deserved to get tackled for making a bad call.

Not condoning the actions of the attackers at all, they should receive some kind of punishment. Inappropriate behavior, especially at a youth game.

Creepn
09-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Now, THIS is a hate crime. White teens specifically targeting black people and killing them just for being black.

ABr2vKPvZpY

CubanSucks
09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
nice job by the cameraman trying to make me nauseous

Creepn
09-01-2011, 05:02 PM
I should also point out that I find it funny that that hate crime I posted happened recently and there is no thread about it here. Where is it?? Ooh yeah, just goes to show that most of you guys are on a hell bent agenda on trying to portray black people in a negative light by starting stupid threads about black people doing stupid things.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
I should also point out that I find it funny that that hate crime happened recently and there is no thread about it here. Where is it?? Ooh yeah, just goes to show that most of you guys are on a hell bent agenda on trying to portray black people in a negative light by starting stupid threads about black people doing stupid things.
Tbh that's mainly because everyone knows you'll give a defensive reaction every time.

Creepn
09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Tbh that's mainly because everyone knows you'll give a defensive reaction every time.

Please, that has been happening before I started posting here.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-01-2011, 05:18 PM
The amount of threads about black people ak'in an ass have gone up exponentially since you started posting.

CubanSucks
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Now, THIS is a hate crime. White teens specifically targeting black people and killing them just for being black.

wouldn't have been nearly as bad if they were murdering people randomly

lol hate crime logic

Creepn
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
The amount of threads about black people ak'in an ass have gone up exponentially since you started posting.

That's probably true lol. I see it that this is the only way for you guys to vent your frustrations since you guys can't say what you want to say in real life. "OMG I think that's a black guy online! racistracistracistracistracistjfdsadfsfsaf!! OOh yeaaah, that felt soooo good!"

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
That's probably true lol. I see it that this is the only way for you guys to vent your frustrations since you guys can't say what you want to say in real life. "OMG I think that's a black guy online! racistracistracistracistracistjfdsadfsfsaf!! OOh yeaaah, that felt soooo good!"

Black men are scary. I vent on here.

JJ Hickson
09-01-2011, 06:24 PM

The truth is that people like you are exactly what is wrong with black America. You concentrate all of your energy on trying to downplay and make excuses for the ignorance and buffoonery that plagues the African American community. You want to call people racist for simply pointing out the obvious. People like you are nothing more than enablers. You perpetuate the self hatred that says it's cool to be ignorant, violent, a father that abandons his children and a general drain on society. Until black people decide to take responsibility for their fucking actions, change the self destructive culture and quit blaming everyone else you will continue to be at the bottom of society in this country.

Creepn
09-01-2011, 06:34 PM
The truth is that people like you are exactly what is wrong with black America. You concentrate all of your energy on trying to downplay and make excuses for the ignorance and buffoonery that plagues the African American community. You want to call people racist for simply pointing out the obvious. People like you are nothing more than enablers. You perpetuate the self hatred that says it's cool to be ignorant, violent, a father that abandons his children and a general drain on society. Until black people decide to take responsibility for their fucking actions, change the self destructive culture and quit blaming everyone else you will continue to be at the bottom of society in this country.

lol stfu moron. You need to check out what's wrong with you before you point out other shit. Your dumbass Dr. Phil moment doesn't work with you.

JJ Hickson
09-01-2011, 06:39 PM
lol stfu moron. You need to check out what's wrong with you before you point out other shit. Your dumbass Dr. Phil moment doesn't work with you.

Intelligent well thought out response. You're a real deep thinker. Keep keepin it real yo!

Creepn
09-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Intelligent well thought out response. You're a real deep thinker. Keep keepin it real yo!

Oh that post you made was your "intelligent" deep thought? lol look at you flattering yourself thus proving my point. Look at your fucked up self before pointing out others.

JJ Hickson
09-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Oh that post you made was your "intelligent" deep thought? lol look at you flattering yourself thus proving my point. Look at your fucked up self before pointing out others.

You can't dispute anything I said. The truth hurts.

Jeff Leppard
09-01-2011, 06:56 PM
They killed the dude from Night Court?!

Creepn
09-01-2011, 06:57 PM
You can't dispute anything I said. The truth hurts.

Alright. Let's do a recap here because I'm pretty sure you're just letting your fingers type the ramblings going on in your head.

A thread was addressed to me asking if the situation in the OP was a hate crime. I said no and briefly explained why I didn't think it was. I also stated that I don't condone the actions done by the attackers and should be punished (so how is that enabling?). Then I posted a REAL hate crime that happened recently, where someone actually DIED but I got no responses for the video. Completely ignored just to try and attack me. You want to call me an enabler but yet you choose to ignore a real hate crime just to get at me? You seem to be an enabler for racial hate crime imho and again like I said before, you need to check yourself before trying to check someone.

The Refrigerator
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
n like I said before, you need to check yourself before trying to check someone.

1JX57xpAikY

DMC
09-01-2011, 08:41 PM
He wasn't hurt. It wasn't a racial thing, and you didn't see what happened off camera. The team was protecting their coach. No different than a baseball bench clearing incident.

That said, lose some fucking weight you fucking fat ass blimps, all of them.

redzero
09-01-2011, 09:24 PM
lol "hate crime"

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Media doesn't see a black gang attacking white males as hate crimes.

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Hang a noose in a tree and Rev. Al Sharpton is flying first class to your local city though.

BlackSwordsMan
09-01-2011, 09:37 PM
lol "hate crime"

I wish I could cure your white guilt.

Nathan89
09-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Probably would've happened if that white ref was black imho. Don't see this as a hate crime no. First of all, there's other white people there and if it was a hate crime, they would've been attacked too. Second of all, the ref that got beat up didn't even press charges. Guess he felt he deserved to get tackled for making a bad call.

Not condoning the actions of the attackers at all, they should receive some kind of punishment. Inappropriate behavior, especially at a youth game.

You are an idiot if you think this.

Sisk
09-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Best poster on ST, tbh.

Creepn
09-01-2011, 10:22 PM
You are an idiot if you think this.

I was basically kidding with that comment :lol. Just thought that if it was as serious as a hate crime, he would've definitely pressed charges but he didn't.

Creepn
09-01-2011, 10:24 PM

White guilt has nothing to do with it. It simply wasn't a hate crime.

Al Sharpton
09-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Hang a noose in a tree and Rev. Al Sharpton is flying first class to your local city though.

Well no shit sherlock.

Sisk
09-01-2011, 10:29 PM
White guilt has nothing to do with it. It simply wasn't a hate crime.

If we're being honest, I don't think it was a hate crime. However, if the ref was black getting jumped by a bunch of whites - that angle would be taken.

DMC
09-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Whine bitch whine... welcome to the better side of hundreds of years of unbalanced civil rights.