PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have a monthly aderall prescription?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 07:16 PM
And if so, does your area also say there's a country wide shortage? I can't get aderall anywhere in Tucson and I have pretty severe A.D.D., so I have no fuckin idea what I'm gonna do. When I'm not taking aderall, I become extremely forgetful and fuck up my grades + put on an ass load of weight from impulsive eating.

Has anyone with an aderall prescription experienced this recently/does anyone know why there's a shortage of aderall?

Agloco
09-02-2011, 08:09 PM
You might wanna ask all those "college crack" addicts.

ElNono
09-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Here it says it's because it's being abused:
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110830-adderall-shortage-has-many-worried

If you forgot that link already, here it is again:
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110830-adderall-shortage-has-many-worried

tbh, you should just start paying attention

4>0rings
09-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Sucks that DoK can't enjoy taking recreational aderall, tbh.

DMC
09-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Talk to Jacob1983

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Talk to Jacob1983
Tbh if I needed painkillers I would :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 10:48 PM
No surprise the two fat beaners in this thread (fagloco and 400>0pounds) have some stupid remark about college kids taking aderall because they're tiny brains don't know people actually have A.D.D.

Trainwreck2100
09-02-2011, 11:14 PM
cmon dude i'll give you the ADD, but impulsive eating? Don't be a vag a put down the pie.

midnightpulp
09-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Better not let shit bombs see this thread. He might use your condition to troll you one day!

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 11:30 PM
cmon dude i'll give you the ADD, but impulsive eating? Don't be a vag a put down the pie.
impulsive eating is a symptom of ADD you dumb fat spic

Agloco
09-02-2011, 11:31 PM
No surprise the two fat beaners in this thread (fagloco and 400>0pounds) have some stupid remark about college kids taking aderall because they're tiny brains don't know people actually have A.D.D.

Rich, syntax errors and all.

Why don't you take your allowance and ask the nearest pusher?

Try reading NoNo's link first......if your attention span will let you.

Fpoonsie
09-02-2011, 11:33 PM
tbh, my friend that used to get her supply across the border hasn't been able to find it for a couple YEARS now. They always offer her Ritalin instead.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Rich, syntax errors and all.

Why don't you take your allowance and ask the nearest pusher?
yeah, $10 a pill for 60 pills

that's a practical solution you dumb spic

lol liking fat women

Agloco
09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
yeah, $10 a pill for 60 pills

that's a practical solution you dumb spic

lol liking fat women

You broke bro?

Try some ritalin then.

Lol compulsive eater

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Did you read ElNono's article, there's also a shortage of Ritalin

:lol dumb spic who can't read

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 11:52 PM
btw this thread is an example of my erratic behavior without meds

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2011, 11:55 PM
cool story CBF

:lol beaners have a real issue with aderall

Leetonidas
09-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Does anyone else have a monthly aderall prescription

I fucking wish, I would kill some mofos to get one :depressed

Trainwreck2100
09-03-2011, 12:17 AM
impulsive eating is a symptom of ADD you dumb fat spic

Instead of eating run a mile, if that crazy guy from a beautiful mind can go without meds you should be able to go without meds and keep the fries from your mouth

I fucking wish, I would kill some mofos to get one :depressed

lol being in college and not knowing how to get an adderall prescription.

ElNono
09-03-2011, 12:20 AM
:lol DoK turning into a fat beaner if he doesn't get his meds

Trainwreck2100
09-03-2011, 12:21 AM
:lol DoK turning into a fat beaner if he doesn't get his meds

fat zionist tbqh with curly hair, beaners dont have curly hair

ElNono
09-03-2011, 12:29 AM
fat zionist tbqh with curly hair, beaners dont have curly hair

http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/jonah.jpg

DMC
09-03-2011, 12:36 AM
you done fucked up now lol

4>0rings
09-03-2011, 12:44 AM
:lmao

leemajors
09-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Kombucha and/or yerba mate

mingus
09-03-2011, 02:09 PM
i have ADHD, i dont take aderall, i take Focalin. don't know if youve tried it yet, but it has worked great for me. no shortage. cant do school without it either, so it's a good alternative

mingus
09-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Here it says it's because it's being abused:

If you forgot that link already, here it is again:

tbh, you should just start paying attention

if you truly have ADHD (or ADD) you can't just flip a switch. been there done that. .

mrsmaalox
09-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Ask your doc for a script for Dextrostat---it's also a dextroamphetamine.

My husband is a psychiatrist and he said there has not been a significant shortage of Adderall in Texas----the shortage in the spring here was for the most popular generic form, which is also made by Shire. I suppose it's possible that Shire cut production of the generic to boost sales of the more expensive Adderall, but didn't actually increase the production of the Adderall. Stupid.

I don't know if you've tried the generics from other companies, but patients who are used to Shire's products tend to report lots of problems with the others. I'd say you are probably better off just switching to the Dextrostat.

austN Spur
09-04-2011, 03:14 PM
i know at my pharmacy we have hit the limit the DEA will allow for the 10 and 20 and 30 mg strenghts this year. its a controlled 2 substance and they put a limit on sales. man subarban america is crazy about their c-2's but look down on potsmokers. bigots

Agloco
09-04-2011, 04:22 PM
How much does DoK weigh today?

Lol impending bean shortage

4>0rings
09-04-2011, 04:50 PM
You live next to the border you jew, hop over the fence and get your fix.

Ginobilly
09-06-2011, 01:55 PM
why don't you try smoking some weed instead. It always helped me concentrate when I was in college. :hat

RandomGuy
09-06-2011, 02:10 PM
And if so, does your area also say there's a country wide shortage? I can't get aderall anywhere in Tucson and I have pretty severe A.D.D., so I have no fuckin idea what I'm gonna do. When I'm not taking aderall, I become extremely forgetful and fuck up my grades + put on an ass load of weight from impulsive eating.

Has anyone with an aderall prescription experienced this recently/does anyone know why there's a shortage of aderall?

Well, I have been off it for a ----- look, a squirrel!

(seriously though:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/generic-adderall-xr-shortage-leaves-patients-scrambling-find/story?id=13547267 )

Yikes.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2011, 02:30 PM
I personally think ADD is a scam/fraud/farce/façade, what have you......

PakiDan
09-06-2011, 03:10 PM
I personally think ADD is a scam/fraud/farce/façade, what have you......

It's not. You can see how the brain of an ADD/ADHD patient fires very differently than a 'normal' brain through EEG readings and/or brainmapping. It is a very real condition. What alot of people don't realize though is that there are practical non/ medicinal methods to help change how the brain fires. Through conditioning by neurofeedback treatment, it has been proven that a brain can be re-trained to fire appropriately in instances where ADD/ADHD symptoms appear to be most prevalant and pervasive. This is not an instant fix... it takes many neurofeedback sessions to identify problem areas and retrain the brain. It's a fairly young science, but journals and testing show huge benefits and big implications.

JoeChalupa
09-06-2011, 03:17 PM
I saw a news report where students are taking ADD meds to study and take exams. I do think that drug companies push meds and doctors get kickbacks. It seems almost everyone I know these days knows someone with ADD.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2011, 03:23 PM
How does that explain gamers with ADD? my understanding is people affected with ADD can't sit still, cant concentrate on something for periods of time, doesn't pay attention to detail, among other things. None of that is a gamer's friend. You know games these days are a far cry from the NES days. I haven't looked up the stats on gamers with ADD but I only assume all this cuz it seems like every kid has ADD and the majority of kids do game.

I'm not questioning what all is going on in the head. Just how it's packaged and sold.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2011, 03:25 PM
I saw a news report where students are taking ADD meds to study and take exams. I do think that drug companies push meds and doctors get kickbacks. It seems almost everyone I know these days knows someone with ADD.

Example 1A

mrsmaalox
09-06-2011, 03:28 PM
How does that explain gamers with ADD? my understanding is people affected with ADD can't sit still, cant concentrate on something for periods of time, doesn't pay attention to detail, among other things. None of that is a gamer's friend. You know games these days are a far cry from the NES days. I haven't looked up the stats on gamers with ADD but I only assume all this cuz it seems like every kid has ADD and the majority of kids do game.

I'm not questioning what all is going on in the head. Just how it's packaged and sold.

It's a paradoxical effect-----just as the medical treatment for ADD is speed (amphetamines) to "slow" them down.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Ah. So they dope up then game. I see.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh wait. Pair of docs l:loll I get it.
What a knee slapper! :rollin

Cochina
09-06-2011, 04:16 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/Aliandrin/Posted/DocMartensBootsSilver.jpg