PDA

View Full Version : Street Ball: I can't stand it when guys try to go 1 on 5

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2011, 09:20 PM
this shit right here is what I'm talkin bout..Can't fucking stand it when cats do this shit...Pass the fucking ball geez...:lol

LzsvbheXscg

ElNono
09-02-2011, 09:36 PM
I like it better when it's a dunk, tbh

3aUF7KT2_DQ

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2011, 09:55 PM
I like it better when it's a dunk, tbh

3aUF7KT2_DQ

Major faux pas on your part....Manu dunked on my scrub bench at the time...Chucky Atkins :lol...

Kobe however did your starting 5...Your top wing defender and your main man in the paint Timmy....

pretty big difference....:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2011, 09:59 PM
and for good measure when it's time for Manu to accept the dreaded Kobe assignment this is typically what happens in a 1:1 situation

flJbTCY4_YA

ElNono
09-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Major faux pas on your part....Manu dunked on my scrub bench at the time...Chucky Atkins :lol...

There's too many Lakers getting creamed in that dunk to see who is who, tbh.

Also, did you check the score in the video you posted in the OP?

I see Chris Mihm on it. How did the Lakers do that season? :lmao

ElNono
09-02-2011, 10:15 PM
and for good measure when it's time for Manu to accept the dreaded Kobe assignment this is typically what happens in a 1:1 situation

It's not like Manu blocked Kobe on a game winner and Kobe elbowed him being the bitch he is... oh wait, that DID happen

d-ybUPRQfQM

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2011, 10:26 PM
There's too many Lakers getting creamed in that dunk to see who is who, tbh.

Also, did you check the score in the video you posted in the OP?

I see Chris Mihm on it. How did the Lakers do that season? :lmao

ok..here's the deal you name the Spurs Kobe sliced up and I'll name the Lakers Manu dunked on...

In the vid since your blind ass can't see these are the scrubs Manu dunked on:

Chucky Atkins
Brian Cook
Brian Grant
Jumaine Jones
Kareem Rush

what a fucking scrub line-up..Manu should be proud...:king

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2011, 10:30 PM
It's not like Manu blocked Kobe on a game winner and Kobe elbowed him being the bitch he is... oh wait, that DID happen

shitty vid....you're in timeout for posting bull-shit ass vids...and don't hate because my nigga knocked Manu the fuck out...If he wasn't such a pus maybe he doesn't get KO'd on the court....:lol

VJAx7dCnlnY

ElNono
09-02-2011, 10:32 PM
ok..here's the deal you name the Spurs Kobe sliced up and I'll name the Lakers Manu dunked on...

Here's the deal: You pay up the $500 you welched and you stop making shitty threads. Then I'll stop pointing out how overrated Rich Man Latrell Sprewell is.

ElNono
09-02-2011, 10:33 PM
shitty vid....you're in timeout for posting bull-shit ass vids...and don't hate because my nigga knocked Manu the fuck out...If he wasn't such a pus maybe he doesn't get KO'd on the court....:lol

Why? Kobe is hood now? White water rafting hood? :lol

midnightpulp
09-02-2011, 11:21 PM
"There really isn’t any diplomatic way to this: Tim Duncan’s playoff performances essentially run circles over Kobe Bryant’s."

"Not only has Tim Duncan been better than Kobe Bryant during his entire career, one can only wonder: were we wrong in selecting Kobe Bryant as the player of the decade? It would sure seem as such."

Leetonidas
09-02-2011, 11:51 PM
:lol living vicariously through Kobe Bryant