PDA

View Full Version : USC's thought process...somebody explain this to me.

Fpoonsie
09-03-2011, 02:58 PM
USC goes down the field on their opening drive in a scoreless game against MIN, quickly scores 6.

They then go for 2. They fail.

...tha fuck?

Brutalis
09-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Lane Kiffin for ya.

IronMexican
09-03-2011, 03:16 PM
They have nothing to lose. They did it a lot last year as well.

johngateswhiteley
09-03-2011, 10:28 PM
pretty bad performance. that being said, i love the gusto...

rjv
09-05-2011, 10:32 AM
kiffin is the most overrated coach of the decade-what has this d-bag ever done ?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 12:06 PM
IMO Kiffin hasn't done anything less than what's to be expected from the situation he inherited. He pulled in a monster recruiting class last year (at a school with scholarship restrictions and a bunch of other shit), has kept USC relevant during their bowl ban, and has kept them roughly as good as they were when he took over even though they have nothing to play for. His teams' definitely have had certain flaws you blame on the coach, but we'll see if those flaws go away once the games mean something.

IMO if Barkley stays his senior year, they're a contender.

IronMexican
09-05-2011, 07:18 PM
I'd splooge myself if he played his senior year.

johngateswhiteley
11-14-2011, 12:44 PM
IMO Kiffin hasn't done anything less than what's to be expected from the situation he inherited. He pulled in a monster recruiting class last year (at a school with scholarship restrictions and a bunch of other shit), has kept USC relevant during their bowl ban, and has kept them roughly as good as they were when he took over even though they have nothing to play for. His teams' definitely have had certain flaws you blame on the coach, but we'll see if those flaws go away once the games mean something.

IMO if Barkley stays his senior year, they're a contender.

I have said it once and I will say it again. Kiffin did a good job in Oakland, Tennessee and now USC..

Blake
11-14-2011, 12:47 PM
I have said it once and I will say it again. Kiffin did a good job in Oakland, Tennessee and now USC..

rofl