PDA

View Full Version : sons more thuggin it and luvin it in Baton Rouge ... Waffle House Edition

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 01:06 AM
sons I saw this posted on another board ... welcome to Baton Rouge!

RehHnWFDZ9k

CubanSucks
09-05-2011, 01:13 AM
throwin urnge juice like a bitch! (youtube comment)

but for real, really nice job by the camera man especially since he was tryin to be discrete

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 01:17 AM
sons these Democrats around here fight and kill one another everyday!

Oh, Gee!!
09-05-2011, 01:30 AM
a black person creates a misdemeanor-type disturbance, link to video on drudgereport.com.

DeadlyDynasty
09-05-2011, 01:39 AM
sons these Democrats around here fight and kill one another everyday!

^
Definitely from Louisiana:lol

When I lived in Rapides Parish they'd call black people democrats...very interesting people in BFE Louisiana

Sisk
09-05-2011, 01:44 AM
^
Definitely from Louisiana:lol

When I lived in Rapides Parish they'd call black people democrats...very interesting people in BFE Louisiana

When 99% that voted, voted for Obama, I'd say it's a pretty valid name. Wouldn't you?

DMC
09-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Canadians once they enter the establishment.

DeadlyDynasty
09-05-2011, 01:48 AM
When 99% that voted, voted for Obama, I'd say it's a pretty valid name. Wouldn't you?

They use "democrat" as a substitute for dropping n-bombs, but hey I guess it's valid!

DMC
09-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Only democrats if they vote.

4>0rings
09-05-2011, 01:56 AM
You know the white brah was shitting bricks. :lmao

CubanSucks
09-05-2011, 03:40 AM
You know the white brah was shitting bricks. :lmao

I'm not too sure. He probably felt pretty comfortable and safe considering he knew they were so pissed at each other :lol But that's why I give such props to the camera man. With just his white buddy from the looks of it and he's got his phone out taking it all

Fpoonsie
09-05-2011, 02:10 PM
I couldn't tell EXACTLY what the argument was about, but from the pieces I was able to make out, there seemed to be some disagreement over the differences between bernaise and hollandaise sauce.

Monostradamus
09-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Canadians once they enter the establishment.

tbh I always heard this one. Waiters will get pissed that they have a table full of Canadians because they won't be getting a tip.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 04:06 PM
tbh I always heard this one. Waiters will get pissed that they have a table full of Canadians because they won't be getting a tip.
That's definitely true. My friend who works at a resort as a bag attendant on the golf course says the Canadian tourists never leave any tips after he's done cleaning their clubs. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

Mormons from what I hear are the worst tippers out there.

Monostradamus
09-05-2011, 04:10 PM
That's definitely true. My friend who works at a resort as a bag attendant on the golf course says the Canadian tourists never leave any tips after he's done cleaning their clubs. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

actually what I was referring to is that "Canadians" is waiter code for "black people". But apparently real canadians are shitty tippers too :lol

Monostradamus
09-05-2011, 04:11 PM
also tbh DoK, trying to Trojan Horse a "double agent" into TLC was funny but I sniffed it out immediately.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 04:12 PM
No idea what you're talking about tbh (who are you referring to)

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:01 PM

It was like that in parts of Europe too when I went. When we first tried tipping a bar tender in London he declined it and let us know they don't tip in the UK. It may have been the same way in France, which could explain why Canadian's don't tip.

EDIT: nvm, just saw that" Canadian" was used as code in this case

CubanSucks
09-05-2011, 07:49 PM
that fucking white boy didnt do shit to stop him. pathetic.

stop him from doing what, arguing? He threw the drink on her, then gets hit with a plate, then leaves

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 07:54 PM
lol these thuggin it and lovin it videos are hilarious, keep 'em comin

DMC
09-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Black people don't tip and they often brag about it. Therefore I don't tip black people. Racist? No... I don't want to offend them. It's obviously against their belief.

In Europe, there's a built in tax that pays the help. In Finland it was 22%. No tipping there. I like it that way and the waitresses in Finland are worth the price of admission even if the service is shitty.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Black people don't tip and they often brag about it. Therefore I don't tip black people. Racist? No... I don't want to offend them. It's obviously against their belief.

In Europe, there's a built in tax that pays the help. In Finland it was 22%. No tipping there. I like it that way and the waitresses in Finland are worth the price of admission even if the service is shitty.

But you cheer for them on the basketball court....:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:31 PM

I can show you a tip much bigger than quarter...:lol

Any guy that says this:
the waitresses in Finland are worth the price of admission even if the service is shitty

is definitely a cuck..I imagine that's how you lost your wife...:lol

DMC
09-05-2011, 09:33 PM
I can show you a tip much bigger than quarter...:lol

Bitch don't even pay his debts, much less tip. You probably are the walk off waiters worry about: "I gotta hit the head, be right back" and on the transit bus and gone.

Any guy that says this:

is definitely a cuck..I imagine that's how you lost your wife...:lolYou've never left Houston. How would you know?

:lmao not knowing what a cuck is.

DMC
09-05-2011, 09:36 PM
But you cheer for them on the basketball court....:lol

You mad bro?

Why the multiple responses to the same post?

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Bitch don't even pay his debts, much less tip. You probably are the walk off waiters worry about: "I gotta hit the head, be right back" and on the transit bus and gone.

You've never left Houston. How would you know?

:lmao not knowing what a cuck is.

Dude listen I've flown this earth multiple times..and it may have been on my pops dime..but you've only seen parts of the world because of your military service...and now you fly state to state like that shit is something amazing...:lol

Dude your a loser and serving in the armed forces is proof positive. You're nothing special 45- 50 yrs old and can't get MILF pussy...Your statement about Finland Ho's is all I needed to see...Even if the service is shitty I tip anyway because I get to gawk...:lmao what a fucking loser

CubanSucks
09-05-2011, 10:25 PM
:lol DMC getting under Koolaid's skin

:lol breaking character

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 10:36 PM
:lol DMC getting under Koolaid's skin

:lol breaking character

breaking character = :lol

DMC
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Dude listen I've flown this earth multiple times..and it may have been on my pops dime..but you've only seen parts of the world because of your military service...and now you fly state to state like that shit is something amazing...:lol

Dude your a loser and serving in the armed forces is proof positive. You're nothing special 45- 50 yrs old and can't get MILF pussy...Your statement about Finland Ho's is all I needed to see...Even if the service is shitty I tip anyway because I get to gawk...:lmao what a fucking loser

lol.. serious, character breaking butthurting meltdown...

I must have stiffed you before. Do you work at Popeyes?

Quit your lyin' boy. You ain't been no where that didn't have window and a government worker sitting behind it.