PDA

View Full Version : The most embarrasing moment in American history

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:53 AM
The 2004 Olympic team was the first team in American History composed of professionals to lose in the Olympics. 1st Time In History. I was truly ashamed to be an American this day...:lol

When comparing Kobe and Duncan we routinely leave out Leaderhip skills shown on the most important stage of your life.

To all of you old timers out there like JoeTait, Daddy of Trolls, DMC, and Tlong keep in mind that a measure of true greatness should be how you lead amongst men. Let's not forget that as a Nation we went from the:

1992 Olympics (Barcelona) – GOLD - The Dream Team ( Lead by MJ)

2004 Olympics (Athens) – Bronze- The Nightmare Team ( Lead by Duncan)

2008 Olympics (Beijing) – GOLD The Redeem Team (Lead by Kobe)

vRsjigzi-YQ

If I'm not mistaken Merlin Duncan was MVP of the league at the time.

Note:
* There is no video of the 2004 Bronze Ceremony

1992 Honorees:

dzY-QpIN_Qo

2008 Celebration:

a_7js7cjzBA

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 10:08 AM
No. The most embarrassing moment in American history was when JJ Barea completely shitted on Kobe and had a billboard in puerto rico dedicated to it.

Giuseppe
09-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Hussein Obama is the most embarrassing momentPERIOD

Venti Quattro
09-05-2011, 10:23 AM
No. The most embarrassing moment in American history was when JJ Barea completely shitted on Kobe and had a billboard in puerto rico dedicated to it.

lol rocketfan

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Oooh, how I wish you were wrong.

once he's re-elected he'll be much more gangsta...Mark My Words...this game is Chess not Checkers..:lol

enjoy these

jvsMFN9P8AU

T0abS0IdQtA

VJnhrSQ_FmQ

Killakobe81
09-05-2011, 10:47 AM
I'll say this much ...I normally dont include Oylmpic play (because if you did duncan's success in college and playoff would need to be and Kobe's Hs dominance)

But duncan was pretty bad in international play. In fact I have seen some fans upstairs claim Duncan was being "picked on" by international refs which is completely ridiculous.

Kobe did not shoot well in the Olympics but again he proved how clutch he was in teh Gold meadal game. every player seemed to increase their work ethic after watching kobe work that year (melo, Lebron Wade etc all admitted as much) and those that say Kobe is a shitty team-mate compared to Duncan, routinely dismis that Kobe has the same impact on the Lakers ...

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 10:55 AM
That guy is a clown if I've ever seen one. I just might vote against him just to see his ass leave.

Facts please?

You want to see "clown" behold...

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romey
Rick Perry
Rudy Guliani
Michelle Bachmann

If you can make a legit argument against Obama based on his policies since he's been in office ~ 3yrs then I just might concede defeat...you do realize that you can't turn an economy around in just a couple of yrs right? I need more than he's a clown...I live and breathe politics so I'm game for anyone willing to challenge me in this area. All those thinking Obama has failed I would like an explanation...not this he's threatening to raise taxes on corporations so they won't hire because of this..Fact is American businesses have been offshoring at record pace since Bush gave them their big tax breaks in the early 2000's. Progress isn't achieved overnight...don't bite your nose off to spite your face...If any republican is put back in office mankind will be set back 100 yrs. Republicans are nothing more than America's radicalized version of the Taliban. nothing more.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:02 AM
I'll say this much ...I normally dont include Oylmpic play (because if you did duncan's success in college and playoff would need to be and Kobe's Hs dominance)

But duncan was pretty bad in international play. In fact I have seen some fans upstairs claim Duncan was being "picked on" by international refs which is completely ridiculous.

Kobe did not shoot well in the Olympics but again he proved how clutch he was in teh Gold meadal game. every player seemed to increase their work ethic after watching kobe work that year (melo, Lebron Wade etc all admitted as much) and those that say Kobe is a shitty team-mate compared to Duncan, routinely dismis that Kobe has the same impact on the Lakers ...

This is leadership my man..

"I really like Kobe a lot. He's easy to coach. He buys into everything. He's doing all the unselfish things, playing hard defensively, not really caring about who scores. It's all about winning. ... He'll do whatever he thinks he needs to do to bring about a championship. He's proven it and he wants to prove it again. There are lot of people who prove it once and never want to do it again. He's uncommon. He wants to prove it over and over again. There is nothing bad about Kobe Bryant." - Mike Krzyzewski
8Sd96qJuqMM

cggMDivsx_A

_l0AhR-LEfg

Nathan89
09-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Too bad Kobe raped in 2004.

Nathan89
09-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Per the usual Kobe is on a stacked team and his nut lovers want to give him all the credit.

Nathan89
09-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Every man has date raped a time a two.

Maybe every man on the Lakers has. I definitely wouldn't doubt, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:18 AM
This list you gave are nothing but jokes as well, but I see you've been caught in the political web. Run for safety brotha, it's just a game. Choosing sides makes no difference. What makes you think Obama would raise corporate taxes? That's the last thing he would do. Obama is more of a Republican than he is a Democrat to begin with. He sure did dupe negroes good...:lol Well, at least they got a statue of that idiot MLK... then the earth quake happened.:wakeup

Never under-estimate the power of progressive change...I'm a progressive-liberal-conservative..and Obama exemplifies that for me.

If there's one thing I want my man Obama to change is his tone...need to be more partisan and challenge republicans more on the facts. It's ok to be dismayed with politicans But reality is If you don't stand for something you'll fall for nothing...But life itself is a big game to be played. His first 1 yr in office was about health-care. After that he really didn't have the numbers to get much done in the House...so essentially it's been all about compromise and Rebulicans don't want that..so once he's reelected ( and trust me he will be) I hope he goes for the jugular.

The republican field will get shredded to pieces in a 1 on 1 debate with O...now that he's got 3yrs under his belt it's game on...

My vision of how all this works is on a 300 yr cycle. I'm looking way way way ahead at what I beleive time will reveal...even after Kool is dead and gone...:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:27 AM
We've had bad presidents before. If he gets re-elected, THEN it'll be one of the worst moments in American history :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:29 AM
That guy is a clown if I've ever seen one. I just might vote against him just to see his ass leave.
Same. I never thought I'd vote Republican in my entire life but Obama has pushed me to that point (especially since his policies are as conservative as Bush's were).

ChumpDumper
09-05-2011, 11:34 AM
lol the obsession continues

Giuseppe
09-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Too bad Kobe raped in 2004.

You got no room. Your Neal raped as well.

JoeTait75
09-05-2011, 11:40 AM
So you mean to tell me you've never had a woman get cold feet right before the fucking starts?

Actually, no.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Ignorance is truly bliss, my friend. I'll agree with you that he will get re-elected, that' for sure. Unfortunately...:depressed

That's what the KKK and the Tealiban would have you beleive....I'm riding with the Bill Maher Progressives on this one.

Now back to Merlin's quest for the latest dragon to slay :toast

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 11:50 AM
So you mean to tell me you've never had a woman get cold feet right before the fucking starts, .

The usual for you

Giuseppe
09-05-2011, 11:57 AM
So you mean to tell me you've never had a woman or man get cold feet right before the fucking starts, and you just force your way up in there anyway? I've had that plenty of times, and they're always good once I'm inside.

Yes, DoK put up quite a fuss until I hit him with the ether rag.

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Yes, DoK put up quite a fuss until I hit him with the ether rag.
You got sent to the basement multiple times, you didn't hit anybody with anything

Giuseppe
09-05-2011, 12:25 PM
You got sent to the basement multiple times, you didn't hit anybody with anything

BS. DoK is a chubby little fucker, but, it makes the plowing most enjoyable.

Fpoonsie
09-05-2011, 01:15 PM
lol stealing BR's shtick
lol doing it worse
lol regaining consciousness/="getting cold feet"

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Yup, ive had plenty of womem say "whoa... youre not forcing all that up in me."
I'm sure they said it sarcastically :lol

ElNono
09-05-2011, 01:44 PM
:lol women having a sense of smell and getting cold feet
:lol women uninterested in Naruto and getting cold feet
:lol raghead a turnoff

ElNono
09-05-2011, 01:46 PM
A 'hood rat' named Kevin doing white water rafting is probably high up there in most embarrasing moments in American history :lol

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 01:46 PM
:lol women having a sense of smell and getting cold feet
:lol women uninterested in Naruto and getting cold feet
:lol raghead a turnoff
:lmao

Dunc n Dave
09-05-2011, 02:19 PM
If there's one thing I want my man Obama to change is his tone...need to be more partisan and challenge republicans more on the facts. It's ok to be dismayed with politicans But reality is If you don't stand for something you'll fall for nothing...

It's "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything" or "stand for something, don't fall for nothin'" you dip shit. LOL Kevin trying to sound intelligent.:lol

DMC
09-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Yup, ive had plenty of womem say "whoa... youre not forcing all that up in me."
Aren't family reunions crazy though?

DMC
09-05-2011, 02:34 PM
19. Kobe Bryant - Soccer

Besides being a successful basketball player, Kobe Bryant is a major soccer fan. He says if he hadn't pursued basketball, he would have gone for soccer. (As a note, if you google 'Kobe Bryant hobbies,' the question comes up "Besides being a rapist, what are some of Kobe Bryant's other hobbies?" Yikes. We here are NotSoBoringLife do NOT condone such "hobbies!")

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 02:39 PM

Truth bomb

I hate that long legged freak

djohn2oo8
09-05-2011, 02:45 PM
It's "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything" or "stand for something, don't fall for nothin'" you dip shit. LOL Kevin trying to sound intelligent.:lol

lol what a fuckin tard

Jodelo
09-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Let´s see Duncan played with: Iverson, Marbury, Wade, Boozer, Anthony, James, Okafor, Marion, Stoudemire, Duncan, Odom, Jefferson.

Kobe with: Boozer, Kidd, James, Williams, Redd (healthy), Wade, Howard, Bosh, Paul, Prince, Anthony.

Helps playing with Kidd, Williams, Paul, Howard, Bosh instead of Marion, Okafor and Jefferson...

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 03:10 PM
It also helps not having Iverson or Marbury on the team :lol

Jodelo
09-05-2011, 03:21 PM
It also helps not having Iverson or Marbury on the team :lol

True.

Killakobe81
09-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Great point redeem team was better.

But Melo, Lebron and wade was on the team that lost the World's the year before ...though the coach did a shitty job of managing minutes.

And if duncan is the all time PF and a better player than Kobe should he have not played better even if they could not bring home Gold?

Look Duncan is a badass and to be honest I dont put much stock in Olympics when comparing the two ...but this sounds like excuses ...he was one of the most dominant big men of his era ...zone etc should not of stopped him especially with his bankshot.

Killakobe81
09-05-2011, 04:22 PM
One more thing on Olympics duncan was on a shitty team with shitty coaching.

Coaches do NOT get enough credit Duncan and Kobe would still be great without PJ and Pop but I bet you they have at least 1 or 2 less rings ...

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 04:34 PM

But Melo, Lebron and wade was on the team that lost the World's the year before ...though the coach did a shitty job of managing minutes.

And if duncan is the all time PF and a better player than Kobe should he have not played better even if they could not bring home Gold?

Look Duncan is a badass and to be honest I dont put much stock in Olympics when comparing the two ...but this sounds like excuses ...he was one of the most dominant big men of his era ...zone etc should not of stopped him especially with his bankshot.

Duncan's "failures" in the Olympics are over exaggerated. He led the team in points, rebounds, blocks, and shot 60 percent from the field, so I don't know why Duncan gets the blame for the team failing to capture gold.

As DoK alluded to, Starbury and Iverson were terrible, more so Iverson, who basically was a ball stopper on offense and didn't do much else besides over dribble and hoist up bad shots. Furthermore, Lebron and Melo, who played great when they got a chance, saw limited court time, Brown choosing to give the aforementioned chuckers more minutes for who knows what reason.

ElNono
09-05-2011, 04:45 PM

Melo, Lebron and Wade were also in the 2004 team.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 04:54 PM
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2116xrb.jpg

:cry great fuckin' roster :cry

Lol A.I. 38 percent against Euro honkies.

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Sons Duncan ain't even an American I don't care what they tell you. Just like Obama that porch monkey was born somewhere else so none of this should matter.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Sons Duncan ain't even an American I don't care what they tell you. Just like Obama that porch monkey was born somewhere else so none of this should matter.

God bless you and your family, son. I don't mind you hating on Duncan as long as you know how fraudulent the Long Legged Mack Daddy and Kirby Bryant are.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Sons even someone like me who's been pretty liberal his entire life knows the Long Legged Mack Daddy and his wife Jezebel are both frauds.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Sons even someone like me who's been pretty liberal his entire life knows the Long Legged Mack Daddy and his wife Jezebel are both frauds.

I'm pretty liberal myself, more so socially liberal but fiscally conservative (not the bastardized Neo Con brand of "fiscal conservatism" that doesn't mind spending trillions on national defense and nation building. I'm an old school Grover Cleveland Alexander style fiscal conservative. I say cut out all unnecessary defense spending as well as these "progressive" social programs that do more to create dependence rather than create opportunity) and I can't stand Obama and the modern democratic party, either.

:cry Obama gon' pay for my mortgage :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 05:16 PM
The modern Democratic party doesn't stand for or believe in jack shit. All Democratic politicians like Obama or Pelosi or Harry Reid do now is take a position that's a tad more liberal than the position Republicans take so they can pass themselves off as "bi-partisan" and try to get more votes by having "moderate" views.

FkLA
09-05-2011, 05:27 PM

Every top player in the NBA during 04' save Duncan refused to play during the olympics...KG, Shaq, Tmac, Kidd, and Kobe all turned down invites. In 08' all of the top players went because they felt that obligation to redeem the USA. It is beyond stupid to even compare those two teams, just talent wise.

Then you also look at the coaching and its not really that surprising to see why the USA didnt win. AI and Marbury, two known ball-stoppers were getting big minutes because they were veterans while niggas like Wade and LBJ were riding the bench. Jefferson was inexplicably starting while Melo rode the bench as well. Brown's lack of trust in young guys really came back to bite him in the ass in those olympics. Not to mention that during the 08' Olympics Wade was actually the best player on that team, Kobe's clutchness in the Final doesnt really change that. People like to ignore that to prop up Kobe though, very similar to how they ignore that Shaq was the best player on the Lakers during his first three titles.

LkrFan
09-05-2011, 05:30 PM
I've said time and time again that TD without NBA refs is no superstar. International play has proved my theory.

As much as Kobe gets bashed on here, how can anyone explain a TD-led team not winning a gold medal? People say Kobe shot shitty during the games. I say his intensity brought Melo, Wade and LeBron to another level defensively. He led by example and the class of 2003 followed suit. Tough shots with the game on the line? No sweat. Kobe took and made those shots. Although that won't be talked about around these parts. :lol

Lastly, for those that say if TD replaced Kobe, he would have led the 2005-2006 Lakers to at least the WCF, the 2004 Olympics' Bronze medal laughs at you. How could he not win at least Silver with LeHype, D-Whistle and Melo on the same roster. And you think he could get Smush, Brian Cook, and Kwame out of the first round against the loaded Suns? He had to cheat (Horry) to get by them with his own team in 2007. :lmao

LkrFan
09-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Every top player in the NBA during 04' save Duncan refused to play during the olympics...KG, Shaq, Tmac, Kidd, and Kobe all turned down invites. In 08' all of the top players went because they felt that obligation to redeem the USA. It is beyond stupid to even compare those two teams, just talent wise.

Then you also look at the coaching and its not really that surprising to see why the USA didnt win. AI and Marbury, two known ball-stoppers were getting big minutes because they were veterans while niggas like Wade and LBJ were riding the bench. Jefferson was inexplicably starting while Melo rode the bench as well. Brown's lack of trust in young guys really came back to bite him in the ass in those olympics. Not to mention that during the 08' Olympics Wade was actually the best player on that team, Kobe's clutchness in the Final doesnt really change that. People like to ignore that to prop up Kobe though, very similar to how they ignore that Shaq was the best player on the Lakers during his first three titles.

Kobe had legal troubles in 2004. That's why he didn't play. Even with that TD had more than enough help and should have won gold. No excuses.

Your theory that Shaq was their best player during their 3peat years is partially true. Against the likes of New Jersey (Finals), Indiana (Finals) I agree with you. Against the likes of Portland and San Antonio, I disagree with you. Kobe owned you guys and the Blazers. Shaq? Not so much.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 05:37 PM
I've said time and time again that TD without NBA refs is no superstar. International play has proved my theory.

As much as Kobe gets bashed on here, how can anyone explain a TD-led team not winning a gold medal? People say Kobe shot shitty during the games. I say his intensity brought Melo, Wade and LeBron to another level defensively. He led by example and the class of 2003 followed suit. Tough shots with the game on the line? No sweat. Kobe took and made those shots. Although that won't be talked about around these parts. :lol

Lastly, for those that say if TD replaced Kobe, he would have led the 2005-2006 Lakers to at least the WCF, the 2004 Olympics' Bronze medal laughs at you. How could he not win at least Silver with LeHype, D-Whistle and Melo on the same roster. And you think he could get Smush, Brian Cook, and Kwame out of the first round against the loaded Suns? He had to cheat (Horry) to get by them with his own team in 2007. :lmao

Proved it how exactly? Oh, you mean the fact that Duncan's stats in FIBA play are better than glorified Latrell Spreewell's?

And lol at "Kobe bringing another level of intensity to Lebron and Wade's defense." Last time I checked, Kobe didn't play for the Heat and Lebron and Wade still bring it defensively.

And another lol at shooting 30% against Angola.

ElNono
09-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Kobe had legal troubles in 2004.

:lol "legal troubles"
:lol snitch
:lol he rapedPERIOD

LkrFan
09-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Proved it how exactly? Oh, you mean the fact that Duncan's stats in FIBA play are better than glorified Latrell Spreewell's?

And lol at "Kobe bringing another level of intensity to Lebron and Wade's defense." Last time I checked, Kobe didn't play for the Heat and Lebron and Wade still bring it defensively.

And another lol at shooting 30% against Angola.

LOL at you denying it. It is well written about. Kobe was the leader of the team in actual play. LeHype was the loud mouth with a reporter in front of him and a mic in his hand.

Kobe's FIBA record: 1-0 (Gold)
TD's FIBA record: 0-1 (Bronze)

:downspin:

LkrFan
:lol "legal troubles"
:lol snitch
:lol he rapedPERIOD

midnightpulp
Kobe had legal troubles in 2004. That's why he didn't play. Even with that TD had more than enough help and should have won gold. No excuses.

Your theory that Shaq was their best player during their 3peat years is partially true. Against the likes of New Jersey (Finals), Indiana (Finals) I agree with you. Against the likes of Portland and San Antonio, I disagree with you. Kobe owned you guys and the Blazers. Shaq? Not so much.

Yeah, great fuckin' help:

Not one guard shot over 45% on the team.

LkrFan
09-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, great fuckin' help:

Not one guard shot over 45% on the team.

I'm no math major, but I counted 9 NBA all stars on that team. He had help. Unless you think they were not true all stars (including TD). :cry :cry :cry

Give Kobe 9 all stars and I will guarantee you Gold - like 2008 :toast

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 05:49 PM
LOL at you denying it. It is well written about. Kobe was the leader of the team in actual play. LeHype was the loud mouth with a reporter in front of him and a mic in his hand.

Kobe's FIBA record: 1-0 (Gold)
TD's FIBA record: 0-1 (Bronze)

Media spin. When you can't even break 50% shooting in International play while the other two big name players on your team are curbstomping the stat sheet, you ain't no "leader." Emotional leader, I'll give you, much like Derek Fisher is for the Lakers.

Kobe was stinkin' it up until the gold medal game, and even then, Wade outperformed him. Not to mention, Kobe's "vaunted doberman defense" let Rudy Fernandez go off for 22 points. :lol

And don't try to :downspin: it. Fernandez was Kobe's assignment that game.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm no math major, but I counted 9 NBA all stars on that team. He had help. Unless you think they were not true all stars (including TD). :cry :cry :cry

Give Kobe 9 all stars and I will guarantee you Gold - like 2008 :toast

Give Kobe 9 all stars and I will guarantee you two of them outperform him - like in 2008 :toast

30% against Angola. :lmao

FkLA
09-05-2011, 05:51 PM

Marbury
AI
Jefferson
Odom
Duncan

That was just a poorly constructed team nigga. No real shooters or distributors, and poor defenders out in the perimeter...add the fact that Argentine team had been playing together for years and that USA team was doomed to fail.

2000-2003
Shaq-1 MVP, 3 Finals MVPs
Kobe-0 and 0

:lol

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Just post the team that they lost to.

Jim always played well. It was your boys Starbury and Iverson who blew major ass.

Seriously, how do those two shoot a combined 40% against Euro honkies?

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:06 PM

:cry great fuckin' roster :cry

Lol A.I. 38 percent against Euro honkies.

They obviously weren't all of the best players available, but the talent on that roster should be enough to steamroll any non-US national team ever.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
They obviously weren't all of the best players available, but the talent on that roster should be enough to steamroll any non-US national team ever.

And how is that talent supposed to steamroll anybody when half the talent is playing like ass?

So where do we place the blame then?

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 06:13 PM
No he didnt play well. He got pushed around and bitched at the refs. He stunk just like the rest of them.

Lol. No. He did bitch as the refs, but that's because Duncan is a crybaby, as we all know. He'd bitch even if he were getting 30 freethrows per game. But if you actually watched the games (which I know you didn't since Kobe Bryant wasn't on the team), he did not have a bad Olympics.

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:18 PM
And how is that talent supposed to steamroll anybody when half the talent is playing like ass?

So where do we place the blame then?

Well there's obviously many factors explaining why the US team didn't win gold that year.

1. The team was poorly constructed, as we all acknowledge, compared to the US players available. Of course many declined to play so they had to accept it. At the end of the day though, that team still has way more talent than any other international team ever.
2. Coaching. AI and Marbury running the show for the whole tournament was probably a bad idea.
3. The Argentine team was in the middle of its best basketball years ever, and have been playing together since teenage years. The opposite is true of the US team, since they didn't have their best players and they had NOT been playing together for years...more like a 4-6 weeks in anticipation of the tournament probably.

In the small sample size of the tournament, Argentina performed very well measured against their own standards, and the opposite was true of the US.

You can blame a variety of things working together, but obviously this is a troll thread and it would be retarded to blame Duncan very much.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Well there's obviously many factors explaining why the US team didn't win gold that year.

1. The team was poorly constructed, as we all acknowledge, compared to the US players available. Of course many declined to play so they had to accept it. At the end of the day though, that team still has way more talent than any other international team ever.
2. Coaching. AI and Marbury running the show for the whole tournament was probably a bad idea.
3. The Argentine team was in the middle of its best basketball years ever, and have been playing together since teenage years. The opposite is true of the US team, since they didn't have their best players and they had NOT been playing together for years...more like a 4-6 weeks in anticipation of the tournament probably.

In the small sample size of the tournament, Argentina performed very well measured against their own standards, and the opposite was true of the US.

You can blame a variety of things working together, but obviously this is a troll thread and it would be retarded to blame Duncan very much.

Agreed. :tu

Yeah, obviously this is a troll thread, but you have dumbasses like luva and Lkrfan actually believing Duncan was the reason for the U.S. team not winning the gold, so I'm simply doing my job enlightening their retarded brains to the facts.

One fact I like is that of a certain marquee player who was the supposed leader of the '08 team shooting 30% against Angola. :lol

Venti Quattro
09-05-2011, 06:23 PM

Not really. This team sucks balls as a collective group.

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Lol. No. He did bitch as the refs, but that's because Duncan is a crybaby, as we all know. He'd bitch even if he were getting 30 freethrows per game. But if you actually watched the games (which I know you didn't since Kobe Bryant wasn't on the team), he did not have a bad Olympics.

LOL well no shit a cocksucker like lakaluva didn't watch any of the tournament that he's discussing, it's already well known here that luva really doesn't watch or know much at all about basketball. He's just from LA and a Laker fan.

The international game is more suited for NBA guards or perimeter players to dominate, in my opinion. The shortened 3PT line clearly gives NBA guys like Kobe, Wade, etc. an advantage. You can light it up in a hurry. The international game also allows way more contact that in the NBA, which really makes it tough for post players to adjust on offense. And finally the 5 foul limit is a disadvantage more so to the big men because big men typically are the guys that rack up fouls in basketball from protecting the basket, and we saw Duncan get in foul trouble in 04 during key moments of big games.

So with that said, IMO I think it's easier for perimeter NBA stars to carry national teams in international competition compared to star big men in the league. It's no wonder why Durant had such great success...he's 6'9" to begin with, with pterodactyl arms that allow him to shoot over anyone...yet he only had to shoot over smaller, inadequate international defenders and from a shorter 3PT line. Durant is pretty much designed to dominate international play, and he'd be choking if he didn't. If he has no problem shooting over anyone in the NBA, then he'll easily light it up in these tournaments.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 06:28 PM

So the moral of the story is? :lol

It's safe to say now that Merlin needed Kobe to win in 2004. :lol Kobe was the reason he didn't win...to me it's just another example of how Shaq couldn't win before he got Kobe. Timmy played with a stacked team and yet he couldn't pull it off...this proves that you cannot just plug a high scoring guard in there with Shaq or Duncan ( like T-Mac, A.I or Vince) and expect them to perform like Kobe. :lol

I'm such a brilliant strategist at bringing you goats to the contaminated river to drink :lol

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Not really. This team sucks balls as a collective group.

...relative to other US teams, yes. But the talent and player's physiques themselves are FAR superior than any other non-US national team ever, that's not debatable. Everything else explaining why they didn't succeed is human error/fault. AI + Marbury obviously aren't the smartest players and decision makers, or team players in general. But no one forced them to play the way they played. No one forced Larry Brown to put a huge emphasis on those two players when he had Wade, Lebron, and Melo.

As I've explained, the Argentina team is the exact opposite. Manu, Nocioni, Scola, and even their role players from that year like Montecchia are no physically dominant specimens, nor among the best players in the league at the time. However, these players all greatly outperform their raw talent levels . And obviously that team had great chemistry that was built over several years prior..we're talking since these guys were 15, 16 years old. Those guys are practically brothers.

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:36 PM

It's safe to say now that Merlin needed Kobe to win in 2004. :lol Kobe was the reason he didn't win...to me it's just another example of how Shaq couldn't win before he got Kobe. Timmy played with a stacked team and yet he couldn't pull it off...this proves that you cannot just plug a high scoring guard in there with Shaq or Duncan ( like T-Mac, A.I or Vince) and expect them to perform like Kobe. :lol

I'm such a brilliant strategist at bringing you goats to the contaminated river to drink :lol

You're just a dumbass. No one here would ever try to compare AI with Kobe Bryant you dumb fuck, so it's no wonder that you can't expect a high scoring guard like AI to perform like Kobe with another dominant big man.

I also just explained why these tournaments make it easier for NBA perimeter stars to outperform their NBA big men counter parts, AKA why Kobe and Durant did it. That doesn't mean that they're better overall players, or better NBA players.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 06:37 PM

And yet in FIBA play, Duncan's stats>Kobe's.

Explain that.

Oh, and 30% against Angola :lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 06:42 PM
You're just a dumbass. No one here would ever try to compare AI with Kobe Bryant you dumb fuck, so it's no wonder that you can't expect a high scoring guard like AI to perform like Kobe with another dominant big man.

I also just explained why these tournaments make it easier for NBA perimeter stars to outperform their NBA big men counter parts, AKA why Kobe and Durant did it. That doesn't mean that they're better overall players, or better NBA players.

Hey sweetie Cry Me A River!!! :lol

Merlin's magic wand was stolen in 2004 he couldn't do shit without it..Listen just like in pretty much every all star game that they've both played in Duncan routinely takes a back seat to Kobe...If Kobe was on that team he would have lorded it over Duncan and Merlin wouldn't have said shit because what could he say...If Kobe can handle Shaq's fat ego maniacal ass he would have literally trampled all over Merlin ....literally :lol

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 06:44 PM

Merlin's magic wand was stolen in 2004 he couldn't do shit without it..Listen just like in pretty much every all star game that they've both played in Duncan routinely takes a back seat to Kobe...If Kobe was on that team he would have lorded it over Duncan and Merlin wouldn't have said shit because what could he say...If Kobe can handle Shaq's fat ego maniacal ass he would have literally trampled all over Merlin ....literally :lol

Yeah he could. Like put up better numbers than Kobe Bryant and not suck ass the majority of the tournament outside of one 4 point play.

30% against Angola :lmao

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:53 PM

CROFL now you're bringing up NBA all-star games to support your retarded argument?? :lmao

I don't really get what you actually are arguing (well, obviously you're trolling). Duncan wouldn't have said shit because nothing would ever transpire between Kobe and Duncan because Duncan isn't Shaq. I don't believe those two players have a negative relationship, like Kobe has with Shaq. There would be no trampling, you're the only one concerned about these fantasies.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 06:56 PM
And yet in FIBA play, Duncan's stats>Kobe's.

Explain that.

Oh, and 30% against Angola :lmao

For the record Duncan didn't average more than Kobe...:lol but since he plays in the post and the dunk is usually a higher % shot of course his % would be higher so this argument is really null and void...

But many variables...namely Lebron, Wade and Melo were finally playing up to their potential now that a real leader was on the floor the vid below is just a great great great example of that..:lmao you didn't see that type of camaraderie in 2004.

When it was time Kobe did what Coach K brought him in to do..check it out

z2QiBpQtbtw

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey guys, do you all remember that NBA ASG back in 2001, when Allen Iverson won the ASG MVP? He played a great All-Star Game that year, and despite Kobe, Shaq, and Tim Duncan all participating in that game, AI still came out on top, leading the East to a 1-point victory over the West.

Well, imo AI was a better overall player than Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan in 2001 and it showed in the ASG when he won MVP. AI was the star of that year's ASG, and that is the reason why he was the better overall NBA player than any of the aforementioned players.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, do you all remember that NBA ASG back in 2001, when Allen Iverson won the ASG MVP? He played a great All-Star Game that year, and despite Kobe, Shaq, and Tim Duncan all participating in that game, AI still came out on top, leading the East to a 1-point victory over the West.

Well, imo AI was a better overall player than Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan in 2001 and it showed in the ASG when he won MVP. AI was the star of that year's ASG, and that is the reason why he was the better overall NBA player than any of the aforementioned players.

Could Duncan Inspire Like this...:lol NOPE

z2QiBpQtbtw

Jodelo
09-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Can you post the video to his great game against Angola?

21_Dickings
09-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Kobe was lucky he found his stroke in the gold medal round, or his Olympic campaign would've gone down as one of the worst of all time for a player of his stature.

"USA Rolls Over Angola and How I'm Not a Fan of Olympic Kobe"

I'm not a big fan of Olympic Kobe. In fact, I'm very close to saying that Olympic Kobe might be... this is tough to say especially as a nine-year Lakers season ticket holder... Olympic Kobe might be overrated.

We heard last summer how much of an influence Kobe had on Team USA. Players raved about his tenacity and training regimen in practice. We especially heard (and continue to hear constantly) about his defensive intensity and that he dove for a lose ball in the first minute of the Tournament of the Americas last summer in Vegas. Kobe was supposed to bring a type of swagger and confidence that Team USA has lacked over the past six years. He was to dominate Team USA on their way to the gold.

So far he's shooting an atrocious 1-15 from beyond the arc against Angola and China. And instead of driving the lane and establishing some sort of offensive rhythm with a few easy hoops, Kobe simply passed off many uncontested layups and dunks.

Plus his defense has been worse. Instead of breaking out a "not while I'm on the floor" lock-down defense that was hyped last summer, Kobe's been sagging heavily off his man and cheating in the passing lanes (a lazy defense in my opinion). This may work in the NBA but not against teams like Spain, Germany and Argentina where players 1-12 can hit outside J's with consistency. And the few times Kobe did choose to man-up the ball-handler, he was too close and got beat off the dribble. Basically he underestimated his opponent's skill with the ball.

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/2008/08/usa-rolls-over.html

It was funny, I remember posting on the ESPN boards during this time, and practically every thread started was laughing at how pathetic Kobe was playing in the Olympic tournament. Kobe homers were nowhere to be found, of course.

Then the gold medal game happened, Kobe hit a few clutch shots, including that 4 point play, and the Kobe cocksuckers once again found their voice, which is to be expected, since it's their m.o. to reduce everything to singular moments while ignoring the bigger picture.

He had one good quarter the entire tournament, that's it, and even still, Wade outperformed him.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Kobe Gold and 5

Duncan Bronze and 4

lol

Jodelo
09-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Kobe Gold and 5

Duncan Bronze and 4

lol

No arguments

lol

Still waiting for the videos of his other games at the olympics!

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Kobe Gold and 5

Duncan Bronze and 4

lol

Team accomplishments :sleep

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Tim Duncan is Barack Hussein Obama ... neither of them are from here, both are porch monkey/uncle tom's, and neither of them deserve all of the praise and worship they receive from the media. hell they even look a bit alike as well.

lolz I crack myself up sons

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Tim Duncan is Barack Hussein Obama ... neither of them are from here, both are porch monkey/uncle tom's, and neither of them deserve all of the praise and worship they receive from the media. hell they even look a bit alike as well.

Hey son, what do you think about Kobe divulging LSU great Shaquille O'Neal's personal information, which had nothing at all to do with the case, to the police?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 08:23 PM

Son Tim Duncan never pimped the American population and lied to America.

Hussein Obama is pure evil.

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Kobe just being the ratfuck little bitch that we all know him to be. O'Neal had it coming though tbh

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Son Tim Duncan never pimped the American population and lied to America.

Hussein Obama is pure evil.

son the honorable Pastor/Doctor James David Manning addresses this many times. this is one of the best and he speaks of Obama's pimping of black people ...

bMsYTqMp6Q8

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 08:26 PM
son the honorable Pastor/Doctor James David Manning addresses this many times. this is one of the best and he speaks of Obama's pimping of black people ...

bMsYTqMp6Q8

Great video. God bless you and your family, son.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Another James David Manning gem (speaks the truth, tbh):

PXSQYXrGuTE&feature=related

Listen up, Kool and Luva. Both of you are card carrying black men.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 08:31 PM

bMsYTqMp6Q8
Manning is right and explains perfectly why Obama is the Long Legged Mack Daddy. He's the most long legged/most accomplish pimp in the world, he pimped an entire country by selling them on a bill of lies.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Manning is right and explains perfectly why Obama is the Long Legged Mack Daddy. He's the most long legged/most accomplish pimp in the world, he pimped an entire country by selling them on a bill of lies.

Obama done gon' pay for mah mortgage!

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 08:34 PM

son he also addresses Michelle "King Kong's baby sister" Obama as well. lol "this woman is a weirdo! dressed like a Spanish Madonna!"

-TrXE7NbYpU

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Obama done gon' pay for mah mortgage!
Tbh it's funny watching Al Sharpton trip over himself to defend Obama and contradict everything he said in 2008. All the black people he promised would get their mortgage paid by Obama are now being told by Sharpton Obama can't be helping them and he has more important things to do.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 08:36 PM
son he also addresses Michelle "King Kong's baby sister" Obama as well. lol "this woman is a weirdo! dressed like a Spanish Madonna!"

-TrXE7NbYpU
I like his sermon comparing her to Jezebel :lol

Nathan89
09-05-2011, 08:45 PM

Hey, I was just wondering why so many retards become Lakerfans. Do you know?

Did he shoot shitty or not?

Typical of Kobe not maximizing the abilities of a stacked team. I see that you're paying attention to Kobe hitting some shots at the end of the game.(BTW,statistics show Kobe isn't clutch) What you're missing is the fact that a game was in jeopardy because Kobe couldn't lead a stacked 08 team. It really show his ability to lead a team. If he was half the player you think he is all those games would have been blow outs like in 1992. LMAO barely winning with a stacked team and thinking that's a positive for Kobe. Prime Duncan on that team and you would have seen scores similar to this.

USA 116 Angola 48
USA 103 Croatia 70
USA 111 Germany 68
USA 127 Brazil 83
USA 122 Spain 81
USA 115 Puerto Rico 77
USA 127 Lithuania 76
USA 117 Croatia 85

They weren't in their prime in 04 like they were in 08. Same name on the jersey but that's it.

Give TD an off-season +82 games and he could have worked wonders with that team. He would have had the team playing as a team to maximize their potential. The problem Kobe had that year is he didn't have a top 10 player(big) to carry him. Duncan always wins even without a top 10 player.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 08:48 PM

Yep. Just look at the morons in the video:

e_JJLLfTR8I&feature=related

Of course most blacks would naturally vote for Obama because they share his skin color and believe that once he's in office, the welfare tap will be turned on full blast, showering them with free money and granting them a carte blanche access to a variety of social services. But the white people featured here enrage me far more. The two honky cunts in the video are a perfect example of your garden variety pseudo-intellectual libtard hipster, who think voting for Obama is some kind of edgy, rebellious statement against a conservative hegemony, as well a celebration of their "tolerance" and "progressive ideals" that anyone over the age of 30 who makes a decent salary can't possibly understand.

And the frightening thing is they still swing from his nuts despite him basically being Bush 2.0.

Nathan89
09-05-2011, 08:48 PM

Kobe barely won with his stacked team and Duncan had "more than enough" talent to win gold.:rolleyes

Nathan89
09-05-2011, 09:01 PM

Like the USA steamrolled in 08?:rolleyes

I noticed this under your name.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSnLR69rUU8xxtrFvjBhxur8OW7W00F-C8CzZqCdsZqMxFAAAL

:lmao Trying to justify the legitimacy of the Argentina gold medal.

:madrun We took the USA team's best shot. :madrun

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I like his sermon comparing her to Jezebel :lol

Hey Bitches My Niggas in Office ( Obama and Eric Holder) ...Deal With That Shit...and we gonna win this shit again in 2012...The Revolution Is On...we taking over this bitch suck a dick and die...:lol

Word to your mamas...:lol

b-yJBsjatW0

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:08 PM

e_JJLLfTR8I&feature=related

Of course most blacks would naturally vote for Obama because they share his skin color and believe that once he's in office, the welfare tap will be turned on full blast, showering them with free money and granting them a carte blanche access to a variety of social services. But the white people featured here enrage me far more. The two honky cunts in the video are a perfect example of your garden variety pseudo-intellectual libtard hipster, who think voting for Obama is some kind of edgy, rebellious statement against a conservative hegemony, as well a celebration of their "tolerance" and "progressive ideals" that anyone over the age of 30 who makes a decent salary can't possibly understand.

And the frightening thing is they still swing from his nuts despite him basically being Bush 2.0.

My life is great...them foodstamps coming on a weely basis...I got books of 5s and 10s...this handout shit I can get used to...:lol

Deal with this shit homie:

b-yJBsjatW0

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey Bitches My Niggas in Office ( Obama and Eric Holder) ...Deal With That Shit...and we gonna win this shit again in 2012...The Revolution Is On...we taking over this bitch suck a dick and die...:lol

Word to your mamas...:lol

b-yJBsjatW0

What's ironic is that you think we hate Obama because he's some kind of liberal ideal that offends us "redneck conservatives" when in fact we hate him because he's ostensibly Bush 2.0, combining the worst of modern day liberal and conservative philosophy.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:35 PM
What's ironic is that you think we hate Obama because he's some kind of liberal ideal that offends us "redneck conservatives" when in fact we hate him because he's ostensibly Bush 2.0, combining the worst of modern day liberal and conservative philosophy.

yet you offer no proof... :lol

Deal with that shit bitch

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah don't expect his brain to get that anytime soon (:lol at him saying he has food stamps like it's a good thing)

If Obama was actually the liberal president he said he'd be I wouldn't hate him so much.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:37 PM
If I thought you guys were smart enough to understand what was really going on I'd engage in a more serious debate..

you guys are all about Billboards and Platitudes...you're just as silly as the tea party freaks and just as stupid as the blacks that thought their gas and mortgages would be free..there really is no difference between those folks and you guys...lol

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 09:39 PM
yet you offer no proof... :lol

Deal with that shit bitch

Extending Bush's War on Terror farce is all the proof I need that he's a Neo Con whoring himself out to the military industrial complex.

But he black, so Kool don't care 'bout his policies. He black, he shoot hoop, and we gon' get paid!

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 09:40 PM
I thought Obama would end the War in Iraq and roll back Bush's tax cuts on the ultra rich. Silly me I guess.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 09:41 PM
But he black, so Kool don't care 'bout his policies. He black, he shoot hoop, and we gon' get paid!

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 09:42 PM
If I thought you guys were smart enough to understand what was really going on I'd engage in a more serious debate..

you guys are all about Billboards and Platitudes...you're just as silly as the tea party freaks and just as stupid as the blacks that thought their gas and mortgages would be free..there really is no difference between those folks and you guys...lol

:cry He can't enact any of his proposals into legislation because he's being handcuffed by a Republican controlled house and congress :cry

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 09:45 PM
:cry He can't enact any of his proposals into legislation because he's being handcuffed by a Republican controlled house and congress :cry

Wrong...It's becase George Soros has him on lockdown...:lol

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 09:47 PM

What's the point of focusing on one side...do you believe there isn't just as great of a proportion of Republicans that are fucking retarded?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 09:48 PM
:cry:cryeven though he had a Democrat majority in both houses from 2008 to 2010 and still got on his knees to appease Republicans:cry:cry

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Like the USA steamrolled in 08?:rolleyes

I noticed this under your name.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSnLR69rUU8xxtrFvjBhxur8OW7W00F-C8CzZqCdsZqMxFAAAL

:lmao Trying to justify the legitimacy of the Argentina gold medal.

:madrun We took the USA team's best shot. :madrun

lolwhut???

I'm not trying to justify the legitimacy of the Argentina gold.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Wrong...It's becase George Soros has him on lockdown...:lol

You know Soros is a progressive socialist, right? If he indeed had him on lockdown your welfare check would be ten times the amount it is now.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 09:58 PM
What's the point of focusing on one side...do you believe there isn't just as great of a proportion of Republicans that are fucking retarded?

Of course. If not more so. I can't stand Republicans, either.

This is essentially the philosophy of both political parties:

Democrats: Waste money on social programs that have never been shown to create opportunity or reduce long term unemployment.

Republicans: Waste money on "defense spending" that is supposedly used to "protect" the United States from foreign threats that have never been shown to really be a threat at all.

And both parties get a hard on from printing money and running deficits.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Extending Bush's War on Terror farce is all the proof I need that he's a Neo Con whoring himself out to the military industrial complex.

yep that's all I need to know...he's black...:lol and rocking dat Ice homie...

Listen you mean well but you're largely uneducated. You spend most of your time doing quick google searches to pump up your "pedigree"...:lol

You've never spent a day in Africa or the Middle east around hardcore Muslims so I wouldn't expect you to understand how extension of wars to fight terrorism must go on in the short term. Bush's flaw was not the war on terrorism but the War in Iraq. You do realize that 911 happened right? Bin Laden hated Saddam and wanted him dead for the Kuwait invasion. So this was Bush's fatal flaw... he sold it to you gullibles but not Kool..I've been connected with Geo-Political issues for quite some time now.

The central front is really Saudi - Pakistan and then Afgahnistan but we cannot attack our friends the "Saudi's" or the Paki's...clearly the war must go on for some time in Afghan you can't just pull out with the level of instability in the region with close ties to the Paki's..Once the military commanders on the ground have confirmed to the Pres that the region is "ready" then you'll see change. If we pulled out now you're doing nothing but creating a vacuum in which the Taliban will rise again much like they did after the Russians left, in which Osama created Al-Queda...You can't beat terrorism militarily but you can create conditions in which it is harder for them to thrive.

Obama coming in and stopping the war immediately was never going to happen and if you thought that then you're actually one of the bleeding heart hate Bush at all costs liberals that wanted Obama to perform like Jesus Christ. :lol He ended the Iraq war but there's still work in Afghanistan...all you fuckers that voted for him and expected miracles couldn't see the forest for the trees. You voted for him because deep inside you thought that the black man had no personal values and would come in and just do every fucking thing that made your heart feel good.

You guys are selfish just like the tea party neanderthals and can't or don't understand that change doesn't come over night..Not on big issues...including gay rights issues that must be won not by Obama's pen but by the political process itself in order to protect the very thing your fighting for in the long term. The gays rights issue for example is one that will have to be won through a grass roots effort not legislation..Obama understands this but gays like you, Dok, and Chumpdumpster don't have a fucking clue.

keep it coming and I'll keep my brilliance flowing :toast

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 10:12 PM
I thought Obama would end the War in Iraq and roll back Bush's tax cuts on the ultra rich. Silly me I guess.

Me too.

As for the tax cuts, do you mean you'd be in favor of the ultra rich shouldering less of the taxes? Under the Bush tax cuts, they actually paid more in taxes than they have under previous administrations. The Bush tax cuts were a progressive's wet dream in reality, even though the Democrats tried to spin it like they were favoring the rich.

Now if Obama taxed the ultra rich less, that is something I would be in favor of. Yes, CEOs are scum, corporations can be corrupt, but they are still binded by the profit incentive, and I'd rather them have the money than the government who can spend that money to their heart's desire without any accountability whatsoever. If a corporation (prior to the bailouts) spends money unwisely, they're in risk going out of business, while the government can just simply tax more or run deficits if they need capital.

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Of course. If not more so. I can't stand Republicans, either.

This is essentially the philosophy of both political parties:

Democrats: Waste money on social programs that have never been shown to create opportunity or reduce long term unemployment.

Republicans: Waste money on "defense spending" that is supposedly used to "protect" the United States from foreign threats that have never been shown to really be a threat at all.

And both parties get a hard on from printing money and running deficits.
OK, thank you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Me too.

As for the tax cuts, do you mean you'd be in favor of the ultra rich shouldering less of the taxes? Under the Bush tax cuts, they actually paid more in taxes than they have under previous administrations. The Bush tax cuts were a progressive's wet dream in reality, even though the Democrats tried to spin it like they were favoring the rich.

Now if Obama taxed the ultra rich less, that is something I would be in favor of. Yes, CEOs are scum, corporations can be corrupt, but they are still binded by the profit incentive, and I'd rather them have the money than the government who can spend that money to their heart's desire without any accountability whatsoever. If a corporation (prior to the bailouts) spends money unwisely, they're in risk going out of business, while the government can just simply tax more or run deficits if they need capital.
I'm gonna throw the challenge flag on Bush's tax cuts. Corporate taxes are as low as they've been in 50+ years, the fact is taxing corporations less does nothing other than make it so CEOs and the ultra-rich have more money sitting in their bank account. The extremely low capital gains and dividend tax in this country is a joke.

Right now, the government needs capital and has a huge debt to pay off, it's time to jack taxes up for corporations and get rid of the loopholes they use. Corporations are turning in record profits and all of the excess capital is going to the top, it's a fuckin tea party myth that lower taxes are making it so the record profits are reaching the middle class.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 10:23 PM
He ended the Iraq war
he did?

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 10:28 PM

You're a poor lost soul...listen revenue increases is good but the money that he rolls back on the rich won't make that great a difference...what it will show is that they're serious about negotiating in good faith and make the sacrifice that everyone else is expected to make. Listen my family would pay higher taxes because "we" :lol make over 250k / yr but it's not an issue for "us" :lol...

It's a matter of fairness but I don't think you understand this any way Dok. I'm dissapointed in you because you are college educated I assume and yet you make such silly simplistic statements about this key revenue issue. Obama is noble in that he won't risk keeping the recession or defaulting and going in a negative direction if it means caving in for the short term to Repubs. When the left is thinking he caved actually he's saving jobs from terrorists in congress. If he didn't give in now you fuckers wouldn't be able to pay your internet bill... Remember you must look beyond the trees to see the forest...Politics is volatile much like the stock market and you typically win battles in cycles right now he doesn't have the numbers...so he has to try and persuade when and where he can. Repubs will only listen when poor whites in their districts become affected by their reckless ideology.

Obama should have anticipated though back in Dec when he caved into repubs on the tax increase issue that the debt ceiling would be their next terror card to play..His team didn't pick up on that one and it bit him...But he's not going to be perfect he doesn't have to be...he just has to learn from his mistakes and play a steady hand of poker.

Keep it coming and I'll keep my brilliance flowing :toast

ElNono
09-05-2011, 10:31 PM
^^^ This is why you're still a broke ass, Kevin

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 10:32 PM
You guys are selfish just like the tea party neanderthals and can't or don't understand that change doesn't come over night..Not on big issues...including gay rights issues that must be won not by Obama's pen but by the political process itself in order to protect the very thing your fighting for in the long term. The gays rights issue for example is one that will have to be won through a grass roots effort not legislation..Obama understands this but gays like you, Dok, and Chumpdumpster don't have a fucking clue.

The most intelligent thing I've read from you. It's just frustrating that this is the way the world is and there's nothing anyone can do about it, for the most part. The best man for the job is never going to be the nominated party representative, for either party, because the majority of each party's constituents don't come remotely close to understanding what truly would be the best for the country, or even their own ideals. The two candidates in presidential elections need to cater to the mainstream to win, obviously. Changes on big issues innately require a long time to be successfully implemented.

This country's large issues are nowhere near being resolved because the majority of citizens are too stupid and/or lazy to realize what could help this country move forward.

NRHector
09-05-2011, 10:33 PM

ElNono
09-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Barry's compromises amount to giving up to anything the Teapotties want... It's like when luva tried to "compromise" into being outed as a Naruto fan

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 10:34 PM
You're a poor lost soul...listen revenue increases is good but the money that he rolls back on the rich won't make that great a difference...what it will show is that they're serious about negotiating in good faith and make the sacrifice that everyone else is expected to make. Listen my family would pay higher taxes because "we" :lol make over 250k / yr but it's not an issue for "us" :lol...

I said roll back as in get rid of Bush's tax cuts on the rich so families like mine and yours (even though I highly doubt your family makes 250k) have to pay more taxes we can afford.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 10:35 PM

My fucking name isn't Kevin is Trayvonne Deshonte

ElNono
09-05-2011, 10:35 PM
My fucking name isn't Kevin is Trayvonne Deshonte

Sure, Kevin. How's Jr? :lol

ElNono
09-05-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm waiting for Wild Cobra broke ass to show up and start defending the millionaires...

:madrun :madrun :madrun You guys just jealous :madrun :madrun :madrun

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Bush's flaw was not the war on terrorism but the War in Iraq.

Bush's flaw was both. 9/11 was not an act of war by a country, but a criminal act. Al Qaeda got us to spend 12 billion a month by taking flying lessons and buying some box cutters at the hardware store. As long as we keep pumping money into this bullshit War on Terror, they got scoreboard on us.

You do realize that 911 happened right? Bin Laden hated Saddam and wanted him dead for the Kuwait invasion. So this was Bush's fatal flaw... he sold it to you gullibles but not Kool..I've been connected with Geo-Political issues for quite some time now.

This doesn't make any sense. What was Bush's fatal flaw and what exactly did he "sell to us?" The Iraqi war or the War on Terror? Or both? If it's the latter, didn't you imply you're in favor of the War on Terror? And how exactly did Bush sell me anything when I was never in favor of the Iraqi War nor the War on Terror? I have no clue what ideas you're trying to convey here.

The central front is really Saudi - Pakistan and then Afgahnistan but we cannot attack our friends the "Saudi's" or the Paki's...clearly the war must go on for some time in Afghan you can't just pull out with the level of instability in the region with close ties to the Paki's..Once the military commanders on the ground have confirmed to the Pres that the region is "ready" then you'll see change. If we pulled out now you're doing nothing but creating a vacuum in which the Taliban will rise again much like they did after the Russians left, in which Osama created Al-Queda...You can't beat terrorism militarily but you can create conditions in which it is harder for them to thrive.

And how will creating "a vacuum" in Afghanistan be detrimental to the United States exactly? Are you one of those paranoids who think that if radical Islam is left unchecked it'll eventually proliferate to the point where it can become a defacto military power and a legitimate global threat? Radical Islam can only go as far as Saudi Arabia's GNP will take it, and as long as we and China are sucking down oil from the Saudi's, radical Islam isn't going anywhere. Fighting a "war" on it is a profound waste of money. And to note, trying to "beat terrorism militarily" is exactly what we are trying to do. If we were sincere about "creating conditions in which it is harder for them to thrive" we would actually try to pursue alternative energy options instead of just paying lip service to it or drill off shore.

Obama coming in and stopping the war immediately was never going to happen and if you thought that then you're actually one of the bleeding heart hate Bush at all costs liberals that wanted Obama to perform like Jesus Christ. :lol He ended the Iraq war but there's still work in Afghanistan...all you fuckers that voted for him and expected miracles couldn't see the forest for the trees. You voted for him because deep inside you thought that the black man had no personal values and would come in and just do every fucking thing that made your heart feel good.

I didn't expect miracles from him, and his position on Afghanistan is precisely why I didn't vote for him, since I think "the work that has to be done there" is a bunch of bullshit.

keep it coming and I'll keep my brilliance flowing :toast

Gibberish that isn't worth responding to.

DUNCANownsKOBE
I'm waiting for Wild Cobra broke ass to show up and start defending the millionaires...

:madrun :madrun :madrun You guys just jealous :madrun :madrun :madrun
Nothing is funnier than the dirt poor tea baggers like Jackass Summershit and Wild Chodebrah who think cutting taxes on multi-millionaires is gonna make it so they're no longer living paycheck to paycheck.

Koolaid_Man
I said roll back as in get rid of Bush's tax cuts on the rich so families like mine and yours (even though I highly doubt your family makes 250k) have to pay more taxes we can afford.

why would you want this...how would it help your family...humor me even if you don't really know why this is important...

ElNono
09-05-2011, 10:42 PM
why would you want this...how would it help your family...humor me even if you don't really know why this is important...

Because you need a balance budget, and you're only going to get there with spending cuts + tax increases. The national credit card has a limit. Really, you only have to look back at Clinton to see how that's done.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 10:42 PM
Because the incredibly low tax rates we have in this country right now are unsustainable. I'm fine with paying more taxes because I live in a country where if someone is breaking into my house, I can dial 9-1-1 and there'll be someone on the other line to pick up. Dumbfuck teabaggers don't seem to realize that government services that keep this country from entering complete anarchy require money and capital. It's a fuckin simple concept no one seems to get.

If you want extremely low taxes, you should move to a 3rd world country like Somalia where you don't have to pay taxes but it's every gorilla for himself.

Axe Murderer
09-05-2011, 10:48 PM

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Bush's flaw was both. 9/11 was not an act of war by a country, but a criminal act. Al Qaeda got us to spend 12 billion a month by taking flying lessons and buying some box cutters at the hardware store. As long as we keep pumping money into this bullshit War on Terror, they got scoreboard on us.

This doesn't make any sense. What was Bush's fatal flaw and what exactly did he "sell to us?" The Iraqi war or the War on Terror? Or both? If it's the latter, didn't you imply you're in favor of the War on Terror? And how exactly did Bush sell me anything when I was never in favor of the Iraqi War nor the War on Terror? I have no clue what ideas you're trying to convey here.

And how will creating "a vacuum" in Afghanistan be detrimental to the United States exactly? Are you one of those paranoids who think that if radical Islam is left unchecked it'll eventually proliferate to the point where it can become a defacto military power and a legitimate global threat? Radical Islam can only go as far as Saudi Arabia's GNP will take it, and as long as we and China are sucking down oil from the Saudi's, radical Islam isn't going anywhere. Fighting a "war" on it is a profound waste of money. And to note, trying to "beat terrorism militarily" is exactly what we are trying to do. If we were sincere about "creating conditions in which it is harder for them to thrive" we would actually try to pursue alternative energy options instead of just paying lip service to it or drill off shore.

I didn't expect miracles from him, and his position on Afghanistan is precisely why I didn't vote for him, since I think "the work that has to be done there" is a bunch of bullshit.

Gibberish that isn't worth responding to.

Your lack of education shows with each post..trying to imply you can't or don't understand me is glaring ignorance and an old "pump up my intellect" trick...pathetic...you're out of your league...to a black man no less...:lol

It was both criminal and an act of war...What are you expecting? Strictly conventional warfare with ground invasions and city by city shooting with tanks and shit and foxholes? :lol Listen up numnuts Osama issued a declaration of war on the US in the mid 90's...He's been bombing infrastructure in NYC and the attack on the USS Cole In Yemen back in 2000. He literally declared War on the US..I know it's unheard of that a single person with no country can do this but he did and did so successfully I might add...Your very own argument on how he successfully accomplished this proves the point for me...:lol

Bush sold Americans on the Iraqi war...Got WMDs? :lol

After 911 if you were against the war on terror which was the Taliban in Afghan then you have no business engaging me. You're a neanderthal with no moral compass.

Now let me chew you up and spit you out..On the one hand you state:

Al Qaeda got us to spend 12 billion a month by taking flying lessons and buying some box cutters at the hardware store. As long as we keep pumping money into this bullshit War on Terror, they got scoreboard on us.

then in the next you say:

Are you one of those paranoids who think that if radical Islam is left unchecked it'll eventually proliferate to the point where it can become a defacto military power and a legitimate global threat?

:lmao yes I'm one of those who think that based on recent events...are they not a military force...How many US solders have been killed Midget? or how many countries are terrorists operating in Midget...you are one fucking idiot...Big-time homie...big-time:lol

Just stop dude...You bore me :lol

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm gonna throw the challenge flag on Bush's tax cuts. Corporate taxes are as low as they've been in 50+ years, the fact is taxing corporations less does nothing other than make it so CEOs and the ultra-rich have more money sitting in their bank account. The extremely low capital gains and dividend tax in this country is a joke.

But one of the dangers of over taxing corporations is they can use them as a convenient excuse to outsource, lower wages, or layoff workers. Make no mistake, I agree that CEOs and corporations will often use the tax cuts to pad their own bank accounts rather than use the extra capital to grow their businesses (as they should), which in turn creates jobs, but I'd still rather them have that capital than the government, who will be even more wasteful with it.

Right now, the government needs capital and has a huge debt to pay off, it's time to jack taxes up for corporations and get rid of the loopholes they use. Corporations are turning in record profits and all of the excess capital is going to the top, it's a fuckin tea party myth that lower taxes are making it so the record profits are reaching the middle class.

I have to agree with this. In a recession, the right play is often to increase taxes.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Because the incredibly low tax rates we have in this country right now are unsustainable. I'm fine with paying more taxes because I live in a country where if someone is breaking into my house, I can dial 9-1-1 and there'll be someone on the other line to pick up. Dumbfuck teabaggers don't seem to realize that government services that keep this country from entering complete anarchy require money and capital. It's a fuckin simple concept no one seems to get.

If you want extremely low taxes, you should move to a 3rd world country like Somalia where you don't have to pay taxes but it's every gorilla for himself.

ok. Dok you're trying but let this nigga help you out..Listen the low taxes are sustainable in theory...the 2008 financial crisis and risky investments are what created the domino effect that resulted in the bad economy that we have today...low taxes and corporate loopholes are not how we got here. Because of the crisis the govnt had to extend it's hand to help pull us out of the mess.

Govnt. Had to spend money on special programs, Bank bailouts, auto bailouts, housing market collapse, etc. What closing tax loopholes and increasing revenue's will accomplish is leveling the playing field but it won't change the compass of our national debt...

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:06 PM
But one of the dangers of over taxing corporations is they can use them as a convenient excuse to outsource, lower wages, or layoff workers.
There's never been a proven trend between higher taxes and outsourcing/lower wages/layoffs. Corporations keep wages as low as possible, outsource as much as possible, and layoff as many workers as possible regardless of how low/high taxes are. Business is profitability, and corporations will do whatever they can to lower expenses and improve profit. Human beings are naturally greedy, and if you give them lower taxes, it won't negate the fact they're still gonna keep as much money as they can. The notion that if we keep taxes low, corporations will be some swell corsos and give people well paying livable wages with great benefits is asinine Ronald Reagan trickle down bullshit.

In addition to tax hikes, I think NAFTA should be abolished and there should be heavy tariffs on imports, that way all the outsourced jobs we have now would come back to the country.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Your lack of education shows with each post..trying to imply you can't or don't understand me is glaring ignorance and an old "pump up my intellect" trick...pathetic...you're out of your league...to a black man no less...:lol

I don't understand you half the time because you're an inarticulate dumbass.

It was both criminal and an act of war...What are you expecting? Strictly conventional warfare with ground invasions and city by city shooting with tanks and shit and foxholes? :lol Listen up numnuts Osama issued a declaration of war on the US in the mid 90's...He's been bombing infrastructure in NYC and the attack on the USS Cole In Yemen back in 2000. He literally declared War on the US..I know it's unheard of that a single person with no country can do this but he did and did so successfully I might add...Your very own argument on how he successfully accomplished this proves the point for me...:lol

Is Osama Bin Laden affiliated with an organized state? No. Any fuckin' wacko can "declare war" on the United States but that doesn't mean we should invade that person's country of origin.

Yeah? The IRA has been bombing English infrastructure for decades now. Do you see the British invading Northern Ireland? No. They handle it through criminal agencies like Interpol and our very own FBI. They don't fuckin' climb into tanks and jets and launch a full scale invasion like that dumbfuck Bush did. And if you can't see why doing so would be detrimental, then you're even more retarded than I thought.

Bush sold Americans on the Iraqi war...Got WMDs? :lol

How does this apply to me? I never believed Saddam had WMDs. Stay on point.

After 911 if you were against the war on terror which was the Taliban in Afghan then you have no business engaging me. You're a neanderthal with no moral compass.

So wasting billions of dollars and sacrificing thousands of lives for something that could've been handled a lot more efficiently was the "moral thing to do?" If we were back fighting the Third Reich, I'd be inclined to agree with your point of view here, but alas, the enemy in question was a bunch of disorganized ragheads armed with 80s Soviet ordinance.

Now let me chew you up and spit you out..On the one hand you state:

then in the next you say:

:lmao yes I'm one of those who think that based on recent events...are they not a military force...How many US solders have been killed Midget? or how many countries are terrorists operating in Midget...you are one fucking idiot...Big-time homie...big-time:lol

Just stop dude...You bore me :lol[

No. They are not a military power. The United States lost 10 times the amount of soldiers in Vietnam. Have the NVA ever been a legitimate military power?

Lol. Ragheads with broken down AK-47s and RPGs = military power.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I know personally, that if I ran a business, I'd outsource as much labor as I could even if I was operating in a country giving me all kinds of tax breaks. Executives have a responsibility to the share holders that their equity in the company is worth as much as possible, no executive doing his job correctly is gonna use more expensive domestic labor with wages that are higher than they need to be when it would save the company money to outsource manufacturing to China just because they wanna be some charitable nigs and give back to the country keeping their taxes low.

BRHornet45
09-05-2011, 11:16 PM
ok sons now this thread is getting out of control and I want to make a call to arms for white folk to try and settle the tension down in this thread. God bless and enjoy ....

e_aIvfFq3BA

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:17 PM
low taxes and corporate loopholes are not how we got here.
Tax loopholes for corporations AND deregulations allowing corporations to ship jobs overseas and greatly reduce the amount of goods made in America are how we got here.

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 11:18 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Venti Quattro
09-05-2011, 11:19 PM
DoK with the goods. :tu

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:26 PM
I don't understand you half the time because you're an inarticulate dumbass.

Is Osama Bin Laden affiliated with an organized state? No. Any fuckin' wacko can "declare war" on the United States but that doesn't mean we should invade that person's country of origin.

Yeah? The IRA has been bombing English infrastructure for decades now. Do you see the British invading Northern Ireland? No. They handle it through criminal agencies like Interpol and our very own FBI. They don't fuckin' climb into tanks and jets and launch a full scale invasion like that dumbfuck Bush did. And if you can't see why doing so would be detrimental, then you're even more retarded than I thought.

How does this apply to me? I never believed Saddam had WMDs. Stay on point.

So wasting billions of dollars and sacrificing thousands of lives for something that could've been handled a lot more efficiently was the "moral thing to do?" If we were back fighting the Third Reich, I'd be inclined to agree with your point of view here, but alas, the enemy in question was a bunch of disorganized ragheads armed with 80s Soviet ordinance.

No. They are not a military power. The United States lost 10 times the amount of soldiers in Vietnam. Have the NVA ever been a legitimate military power?

Lol. Ragheads with broken down AK-47s and RPGs = military power.

:lmao Hey OCD dickhead..Osama is from the Kingdom...He's not from Afghan as I think your post implies...:lol He was kicked out of the Kingdom because of his radical views were unabashed and he challenged them for not letting him take on Saddam during the Kuwait invasion. After he was kicked out of the Kingdom he took up residence in Sudan and then finally in Afghan were he swore loyalty to the Taliban....and midget...

Saudi is universally referred to as The "Kingdom"...:lol so much fail in your thread I'm not wasting my time educating a OC Dickhead :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:29 PM
I actually agree with Kool that Saudi Arabia contributes more to terrorism BY FAR than any other country in the world. It's the main fund behind Al Queda but since we depend on the Saudis for oil we don't punish them for how much they contributed to 9/11. It's the elephant in the room Americans want to ignore, the wikileaks reports made it obvious how much of a joke Bush was for his "War on Terror" involving every middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:30 PM
I know personally, that if I ran a business, I'd outsource as much labor as I could even if I was operating in a country giving me all kinds of tax breaks. Executives have a responsibility to the share holders that their equity in the company is worth as much as possible, no executive doing his job correctly is gonna use more expensive domestic labor with wages that are higher than they need to be when it would save the company money to outsource manufacturing to China just because they wanna be some charitable nigs and give back to the country keeping their taxes low.

Agreed. Running a business today is nothing more than clever manipulation of the bottom line to show as much profit as possible in your company's quarterly reports, thus keeping your shareholders happy.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:30 PM
There's never been a proven trend between higher taxes and outsourcing/lower wages/layoffs. Corporations keep wages as low as possible, outsource as much as possible, and layoff as many workers as possible regardless of how low/high taxes are. Business is profitability, and corporations will do whatever they can to lower expenses and improve profit. Human beings are naturally greedy, and if you give them lower taxes, it won't negate the fact they're still gonna keep as much money as they can. The notion that if we keep taxes low, corporations will be some swell corsos and give people well paying livable wages with great benefits is asinine Ronald Reagan trickle down bullshit.

In addition to tax hikes, I think NAFTA should be abolished and there should be heavy tariffs on imports, that way all the outsourced jobs we have now would come back to the country.

not bad :toast

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:31 PM
:lmao Hey OCD dickhead..Osama is from the Kingdom...He's not from Afghan as I think your post implies...:lol He was kicked out of the Kingdom because of his radical views were unabashed and he challenged them for not letting him take on Saddam during the Kuwait invasion. After he was kicked out of the Kingdom he took up residence in Sudan and then finally in Afghan were he swore loyalty to the Taliban....and midget...

Saudi is universally referred to as The "Kingdom"...:lol so much fail in your thread I'm not wasting my time educating a OC Dickhead :lol

Was he or was he not residing in Afghanistan at the time of 9/11, fucktard?

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Was he or was he not residing in Afghanistan at the time of 9/11, fucktard?

Doesn't matter your post clearly said country of Origin. :lol

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:37 PM
I actually agree with Kool that Saudi Arabia contributes more to terrorism BY FAR than any other country in the world. It's the main fund behind Al Queda but since we depend on the Saudis for oil we don't punish them for how much they contributed to 9/11. It's the elephant in the room Americans want to ignore, the wikileaks reports made it obvious how much of a joke Bush was for his "War on Terror" involving every middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia.

Oh yeah. As I stated earlier. But Koolaid's dumbass thinks invading Afghanistan will somehow weaken Al Qaeda, which makes no sense, considering they get the majority of their funding from the Saudis.

And even if we get off middle east oil dependence, radical Islam won't go anywhere, because the Chinese are right behind us in the checkout line with billions in their pockets. Besides, the threat of radical Islam is WAY overblown.

ALVAREZ6
09-05-2011, 11:37 PM
lol how did a kool thread trolling about Duncan's contribution to the US team turn into a full-fledged political/economic debate? :lol

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Doesn't matter your post clearly said country of Origin. :lol

So is that your new shtick? Semantics? Congrats, you caught me misusing a word. If it makes you feel better:

"Does that mean we should invade their country of residence?"

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:40 PM
And for that matter Kool is also right that Saddam and Osama were anything but friends. Osama was a Muslim extremist who used Islam to strengthen a terrorist organization. Saddam was a secular dictator who severely punished all acts of Islamic extremism in his country.

That's what makes the War in Iraq so stupid. Saddam was bad for Iraq but he was good for America. He wasn't any different than the Shah of Iran the US pulled strings to put into power in the 50s, a secular leader who was brutal to his citizens but suppressed Islam. Ghadaffi is another secular dictator who's removal is only gonna create another country in total disarray that becomes a haven for terrorists.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:42 PM

Listen I have a shit load of Middle Eastern friends...and truth be told I've learned quite a bit from them as well....most reside in London although some live in their countries of Origin...:lol

I shouldn't be sharing my hang out spots but fuck it....If you're ever in London this is the place to eat at..trust me...and if you smoke shissha they have a nice setup for that as well :lol

http://www.momoresto.com/restaurant/london/momo/

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:42 PM
And for that matter Kool is also right that Saddam and Osama were anything but friends. Osama was a Muslim extremist who used Islam to strengthen a terrorist organization. Saddam was a secular dictator who severely punished all acts of Islamic extremism in his country.

That's what makes the War in Iraq so stupid. Saddam was bad for Iraq but he was good for America. He wasn't any different than the Shah of Iran the US pulled strings to put into power in the 50s, a secular leader who was brutal to his citizens but suppressed Islam. Ghadaffi is another secular dictator who's removal is only gonna create another country in total disarray that becomes a haven for terrorists.

Yeah, anyone who's the least bit informed knows that, but Kool thought he was dropping some kind of privileged geo-political knowledge on our uneducated minds when he stated that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Oh yeah. As I stated earlier. But Koolaid's dumbass thinks invading Afghanistan will somehow weaken Al Qaeda, which makes no sense, considering they get the majority of their funding from the Saudi's.

And even if we get off middle east oil dependence, radical Islam won't go anywhere, because the Chinese are right behind us in the checkout line with billions in their pockets. Besides, the threat of radical Islam is WAY overblown.
It did weaken Al Queda only because Afghanistan had a government in place (that America put in power in the 1st place) that let Al Queda use Afghanistan as the base of its operations. The Saudis fund Al Queda but they're smart enough to only stay involved indirectly. I agree tho that Islamic Extremists will always have resources as long as the U.S. pretends Saudi Arabia isn't at the center of terrorism.

Al Queda is so weak anyway these days that as you said it's all overblown. An Air Marshall and a sealed cockpit are all that was needed to prevent 9/11.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah, anyone who's the least bit informed knows that, but Kool thought he was dropping some kind of privileged geo-political knowledge on our uneducated minds when he stated that.
:lol true. You're overall point that Islamic extremism isn't anywhere near the threat it's made out to be sums it up best. Terrorism's biggest role in this country now is nothing more than something Republicans like Rick Santorum use to fear monger.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah. As I stated earlier. But Koolaid's dumbass thinks invading Afghanistan will somehow weaken Al Qaeda, which makes no sense, considering they get the majority of their funding from the Saudis.

Hey midget man..if we kill enough of them it will :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:49 PM
And unfortunately all 3 of us (You, me and Kool) are exceptions when it comes to knowing the truth about Saddam. The average American doesn't have the faintest idea that he was a secular dictator who quashed anything Al Queda stood for.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Listen I have a shit load of Middle Eastern friends...and truth be told I've learned quite a bit from them as well....most reside in London although some live in their countries of Origin...:lol

I shouldn't be sharing my hang out spots but fuck it....If you're ever in London this is the place to eat at..trust me...and if you smoke shissha they have a nice setup for that as well :lol

http://www.momoresto.com/restaurant/london/momo/

Quit trying to front like your welfare collecting ass is some worldly jet setter.

And you still haven't come up with a legitimate reason why the United States should've invaded Afghanistan, other than "that where Osama and Al Qaeda be at. It was act of war even though no country declared it."

Tell me, why did a bunch of ragheads using boxcutters and getting lucky that there was a breakdown in intelligence necessitate a full scale invasion that has cost this country billions and has resulted in thousands of deaths on both sides?

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:50 PM
:lol true. You're overall point that Islamic extremism isn't anywhere near the threat it's made out to be sums it up best. Terrorism's biggest role in this country now is nothing more than something Republicans like Rick Santorum use to fear monger.

and why is that? Because we're keeping it at bay...The Saudi's at this point have lost control of the feelings of their populace...the local Saudi's are radicalized beyond recognition and there isn't a dam thing the Saudi Princes can do to stop it...Remember 15 of the 19 hi-jackers on 911 were from the Kingdom including Osama himself.

midnightpulp
09-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey midget man..if we kill enough of them it will :lol

So when are we invading Saudi Arabia?

That's the ant queen, and the only way to kill off a colony of ants is to kill the queen. And no way in hell do we step foot in that region as long as China is around. Simply put, they need oil, we need their cheap labor and the cheap goods they make.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-05-2011, 11:52 PM
and why is that? Because we're keeping it at bay...The Saudi's at this point have lost control of the feelings of their populace...the local Saudi's are radicalized beyond recognition and there isn't a dam thing the Saudi Princes can do to stop it...Remember 15 of the 19 hi-jackers on 911 were from the Kingdom including Osama himself.
I think you're overcomplicating it. IMO it's simply neoconservatives praying on how stupid and misinformed most Americans are, and taking advantage of it to make them think terrorism is a real threat when it isn't.

Koolaid_Man
09-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Quit trying to front like your welfare collecting ass is some worldly jet setter.

And you still haven't come up with a legitimate reason why the United States should've invaded Afghanistan, other than "that where Osama and Al Qaeda be at. It was act of war even though no country declared it."

Tell me, why did a bunch of ragheads using boxcutters and getting lucky that there was a breakdown in intelligence necessitate a full scale invasion that has cost this country billions and has resulted in thousands of deaths on both sides?

Me and you were done with this conversation...have a nice day...

J3iKLz4oatY

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 12:01 AM
I think you're overcomplicating it. IMO it's simply neoconservatives praying on how stupid and misinformed most Americans are, and taking advantage of it to make them think terrorism is a real threat when it isn't.

Listen there's no clear way of verifying that...so in the meantime I'm going with the assumption it's alive and well...you have to understand something here Dok...Americans think short term. Muslims at war with us think long term... One thing I've learned from my Arab friends is that Muslims have a history and tradition of exacting revenge for shit that took place decades ago...It's ingrained in their way of life and culture. They bomb shit in retaliation of killings that may have taken place in their village or cities in 1960 or so. Their whole way of life and their thoughts are quite antique if you will. So I personally beleive the feelings of revenge are alive and well...it's just a matter of opportunity...Some a breeding kids for this very purpose as I type

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Me and you were done with this conversation...have a nice day...

J3iKLz4oatY

IRA caused deaths in England = roughly 3000.

Did they invade Northern Ireland? No.

Al Qaeda caused deaths on 9/11 = roughly 3000.

Cost of the war in Afghanistan. Over 451 billion dollars and 2,600 Coalition casualties.

Koolaid_Man: "The moral thing to do was invade Afghanistan!"

No, what happened is the American people were so full of blood lust following 9-11 they would've given Bush permission to send US forces into their backyard if it meant there was a chance at bringing Bin Laden to justice.

Tell me, Kool. Why was it the moral thing to do?

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 12:26 AM
You've yet to earn decent money, or start a company. In fact, I'd go for not taxes the rich at all and be more for ending welfare and all of these social programs claiming to train people for work. I have no problem seeing someone work their ass off and become greedy once they reach the top. I have a huge problem with people who refuse education, then expect the gov't to waste my tax dollars training those lazy fucks for a job.

Obama's proposal to tax the rich was nothing but a proposal to tax the middle class. The idea of raising taxes on those who make more than $250,000 lands directly on the professional middle class, not the rich. Rich people incorporate, invest, and ultimately never pay taxes. Obama knew damn well who his scheme would affect most. Then he takes office, and follows Jr's blueprint to the letter, then has the nerves to come off as bi-partisan, all while knowing that the line has been pushed so far to the right that anything he agrees to fits right in with the republicans agenda. This, and this alone is why he will be re-elected, not because he's done a good job for his party. Fucking worthless ass KKK.:depressed

I have to agree with this. Think DoK might agree with you as well. I believe he meant the ultra multimillionaire/billionaire rich should be the ones shouldering most of the burden.

Excessively taxing the professional middle class all but ensures that small businesses won't be able to compete with their big budget competition.

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Listen there's no clear way of verifying that...so in the meantime I'm going with the assumption it's alive and well...you have to understand something here Dok...Americans think short term. Muslims at war with us think long term... One thing I've learned from my Arab friends is that Muslims have a history and tradition of exacting revenge for shit that took place decades ago...It's ingrained in their way of life and culture. They bomb shit in retaliation of killings that may have taken place in their village or cities in 1960 or so. Their whole way of life and their thoughts are quite antique if you will. So I personally beleive the feelings of revenge are alive and well...it's just a matter of opportunity...Some a breeding kids for this very purpose as I type

Not a bad take overall but these types of extreme freak cases like breeding kids for terrorist purposes can always be a threat regardless of how involved we are in the ME and other terrorist zones. The best and most efficient defense mechanism against is to secure our geographical zone, and the US is partially unique/lucky to have such a strong military with such an advantageous location. The US is a massive country with large coast lines on both oceans with relatively small threat from our neighbors. No country would openly go to war against the US because doing so is essentially suicide, and no terrorist organization is remotely close to being realistically capable of doing significant damage to the US. Americans ought to feel pretty damn safe from terrorist threat. Freak shit like creating children for terrorist purposes and other extreme cases don't really add much of a threat, as long as you live in the US you are pretty damn safe.

Terrorists have wanted to blow American shit up for much longer than right before 9/11, it's not like they would ever not take an opportunity available to them to kill or cause destruction...yet we were pretty damn safe from terrorism before 9/11. Besides, Muslin extremists and other foreigners aren't the only potential terrorists. We've had American terrorists, and that threat will always be present and there's a limit to how much we can do to prevent that.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 12:39 AM
You've yet to earn decent money, or start a company. In fact, I'd go for not taxes the rich at all and be more for ending welfare and all of these social programs claiming to train people for work. I have no problem seeing someone work their ass off and become greedy once they reach the top. I have a huge problem with people who refuse education, then expect the gov't to waste my tax dollars training those lazy fucks for a job.

Obama's proposal to tax the rich was nothing but a proposal to tax the middle class. The idea of raising taxes on those who make more than $250,000 lands directly on the professional middle class, not the rich. Rich people incorporate, invest, and ultimately never pay taxes. Obama knew damn well who his scheme would affect most. Then he takes office, and follows Jr's blueprint to the letter, then has the nerves to come off as bi-partisan, all while knowing that the line has been pushed so far to the right that anything he agrees to fits right in with the republicans agenda. This, and this alone is why he will be re-elected, not because he's done a good job for his party. Fucking worthless ass KKK.:depressed

The truly rich never pay equal taxes because they're adept at sheltering their wealth through deferred-compensation schemes or other loopholes. It's something that needs to be worked... I guess his model of taxing the upper middle class along with the rich works because only 5% of U.S. households have annual incomes over $200,000. Sure it seems unfair given the distributions of wealth but considering the overall % ( my forest and trees example) it's a good first step / approach. Fact is he hasn't had a chance to come off as Bi-Partisan...:lol given all the Repub push back...

But tell me what would you consider a good plan that would actually work for the economy?

ElNono
09-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Leave the ultra rich alone. They are the ones that will create the jobs if you give them incentive's to do so.

They'll create jobs in pakistan... that explains your viewpoint, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 12:44 AM
That's exactly who I thought he was talking about. Leave the ultra rich alone. They are the ones that will create the jobs if you give them incentive's to do so. Patriotism has Americans fucked in the head. Corporations are designed to do one thing... make profits. Not redistribute the wealth that it gains. Unfair taxes against the rich have forced them to run offshore. In return, the middle class is shouldering the burden, and all the poor do is beg and complain, when in reality they should be starved off.

Inaccurate statements...they didn't do it during Bush's time in office when all was just swell...In fact they outsourced more jobs during Bush's era...and Bush gave them their tax breaks

Fact Check

http://www.aflcio.org/issues/jobseconomy/jobs/upload/bushrecord_jobsoverseas.pdf

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 12:46 AM
technically consumers create jobs

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Inaccurate statements...they didn't do it during Bush's time in office when all was just swell...In fact they outsourced more jobs during Bush's era...and Bush gave them their tax breaks

Fact Check

http://www.aflcio.org/issues/jobseconomy/jobs/upload/bushrecord_jobsoverseas.pdf

Because the Bush tax cuts weren't the taxation garden of eden they were believed to be.

"Washington is teeing up "the rich" for a big tax hike next year, as a way to make them "pay their fair share." Well, the latest IRS data have arrived on who paid what share of income taxes in 2006, and it's going to be hard for the rich to pay any more than they already do. The data show that the 2003 Bush tax cuts caused what may be the biggest increase in tax payments by the rich in American history.

The nearby chart shows that the top 1% of taxpayers, those who earn above $388,806, paid 40% of ..."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121659695380368965.html

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 12:50 AM
technically consumers create jobs

marijuana could create many jobs

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 12:52 AM
:sombrero:

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Because the Bush tax cuts weren't the taxation garden of eden they were believed to be.

"Washington is teeing up "the rich" for a big tax hike next year, as a way to make them "pay their fair share." Well, the latest IRS data have arrived on who paid what share of income taxes in 2006, and it's going to be hard for the rich to pay any more than they already do. The data show that the 2003 Bush tax cuts caused what may be the biggest increase in tax payments by the rich in American history.

The nearby chart shows that the top 1% of taxpayers, those who earn above $388,806, paid 40% of ..."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121659695380368965.html

So the point is they don't need a tax break because no matter what they pay it's too much...:lmao Listen you're well meaning but you don't understand how it works...I can't read the full article because it's truncated due to sign up features but I imagine it is / was referring to the overall % for a specific year. They may have paid 40% of the taxes but they didn't pay their fair share commensurate with their pay scale...thus you have Warren Buffets admin paying more in taxes than he did...listen don't be fooled by the fact that I collect food stamps...:lmao and then :downspin: you can try your little games on the uneducated....

ElNono
09-06-2011, 01:01 AM
lol trickle down is for suckers

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 01:05 AM
So the point is they don't need a tax break because no matter what they pay it's too much...:lmao Listen you're well meaning but you don't understand how it works...I can't read the full article because it's truncated due to sign up features but I imagine it is / was referring to the overall % for a specific year. They may have paid 40% of the taxes but they didn't pay their fair share commensurate with their pay scale...thus you have Warren Buffets admin paying more in taxes than he did...listen don't be fooled by the fact that I collect food stamps...:lmao and then :downspin: you can try your little games on the uneducated....

So tell me, what is a "fair share commensurate with their pay scale?"

Do you think the person who makes one million dollars a year should have to pay a greater percentage than those who make fifty thousand a year? If so, why?

So the government should have the power to legislate how much money is "enough?"

"Oh, let's tax the person who makes one million dollars a year 50 percent. Five hundred thousand should be more than enough for anybody to live a happy and fulfilling life. It's his moral duty to pick up the slack for the guy making fifty thousand a year."

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 01:14 AM
So tell me, what is a "fair share commensurate with their pay scale?"

Do you think the person who makes one million dollars a year should have to pay a greater percentage than those who make fifty thousand a year? If so, why?

So the government should have the power to legislate how much money is "enough?"

"Oh, let's tax the person who makes one million dollars a year 50 percent. Five hundred thousand should be more than enough for anybody to live a happy and fulfilling life. It's his moral duty to pick up the slack for the guy making fifty thousand a year."

Yes. In many cases Corporations set market rates don't they...:lol how is that fair...They all get together and determine that a fair wage for a starting lawyer is let's say 80.00 / hr but of course he's salaried. :lol

At the same time they pay their CEO's literally tens and on some cases hundreds of millions of dollars...why? because he's smarter than his workers? Hell no because he's connected politically and is a good lobbyist in Washington...so yes I think they should pay more... You don't know how this works yet Midget...and your the one with the job...:downspin:

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 01:17 AM
lol trickle down is for suckers

Of course. For me, it's the lesser of two evils.

Give the money to the government, so they can spend it on wars I'm not in favor of and issue welfare checks to people like Kool I personally don't like.

Or corporations, who are at least governed by the profit motive.

If I'm to accept excessive federal taxation, I want to be able to choose how my personal tax dollar is spent and receive an invoice showing that money was indeed spent how I intended.

Throughout history, governments have been the most corrupt and dishonest institutions, and to think they'll spend our money wisely is almost as foolish as thinking a corporate bigwig will use a tax break to increase job opportunity. But at least with the former, it sometimes does happen. On the other hand, federal taxes have been primarily used for excessive defense spending and ineffective social programs and not much else.

Local services, as DoK mentioned earlier, are funded by state taxes, the only legitimate form of taxation as far as I'm concerned.

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 01:19 AM
There should be prison terms for people who think like that.

When are we sentencing Kool?

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Yes. In many cases Corporations set market rates don't they...:lol how is that fair...They all get together and determine that a fair wage for a starting lawyer is let's say 80.00 / hr but of course he's salaried. :lol

At the same time they pay their CEO's literally tens and on some cases hundreds of millions of dollars...why? because he's smarter than his workers? Hell no because he's connected politically and is a good lobbyist in Washington...so yes I think they should pay more... You don't know how this works yet Midget...and your the one with the job...:downspin:

Where is this cabal that "all gets together and determines a fair wage" located at?

Price of wages are set like any other commodity, determined by the market, which is governed by the laws of supply and demand. The reason the doctor makes more than the fast food cook is because there's less of a demand relative to the supply of beaners willing to do the job than there are capable doctors, who are in high demand but in relatively short supply.

But I agree that some CEO compensation packages are outrageous and the result of other factors besides performance, like the dumbass CEO of Home Depot, which posted record losses during his tenure, yet he got a near 100 million dollar severance package. Still, excessive taxation isn't going to remedy inequalities like that.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Allow to it all fail. I'm all for starting over. It's such a big cluster fuck that no matter who's in office you'll get the same results. You are wasting your time hoping and wishing of getting back. It's to easy to go elsewhere. Taxing your way out of this is not an option because those who hold the lions share are out of reach.

You asked for facts? I'll give you a harsh one that no one can deny. White folks only relinquish their communities to niggas only when they've moved on to bigger and better things. I just came from Kenya, and you can't even mention your boy Obama's name over there without being ridiculed. Also, those same communities that niggas took over became ghettos. Now ponder over that.

I never advocated taxing my out the problem but I don't think blowing it up is prudent either.

White folks only relinquish their communities to niggas only when they've moved on to bigger and better things.

:lol Kinda how they did black women during slavery right?

I digress...but what I do ponder is your seeming slave mentality..you put it out there I didn't. This is the same type of nonsense I've heard from people who think they've "made it". In many cases they relinquish their communities when their imperialistic holds no longer bind. Now if you're underlying argument is that whites by and large have more money than blacks and have more access to material wealth and economic opportunities then I concede the point without argument. But if you're argument is that a black man can't run the country because he's black and will ultimately run it into the ground then you've clearly misrepresented you who are.

and why would Kenyans ridicule Obama? Because he didn't shower their country with material wealth or because he's half white, or because he doesn't show favoritism to his distant relatives in the US? What gives

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Where is this cabal located that "all gets together and determine a fair wage" located at?

Price of wages are set like any other commodity, determined by the market, which is governed by the laws of supply and demand. The reason the doctor makes more than the fast food cook is because there's less of a demand relative to the supply of beaners willing to do the job than there are capable doctors, who are in high demand but in relatively short supply.

But I agree that some CEO compensation packages are outrageous and the result of other factors besides performance, like the dumbass CEO of Home Depot, which posted record losses during his tenure, yet he got a near 100 million dollar severance package. Still, excessive taxation isn't going to remedy inequalities like that.

:lol you're living in the stone age if you beleive that in today's market Supply and Demand is the sole determining factor for typical jobs ( i.e not Doctors, Lawers, and Space Engineers) I guess it's Supply and Demand for CEO's salaries as well....:lol

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 01:48 AM
:lol you're living in the stone age if you beleive that in today's market Supply and Demand is the sole determining factor for typical jobs ( i.e not Doctors, Lawers, and Space Engineers) I guess it's Supply and Demand for CEO's salaries as well....:lol

Prove that it isn't.

And yes, CEOs are subject to supply and demand. Often their reputations are overblown, leading to companies overpaying them, but they are overpaid precisely because they are in high demand.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 01:52 AM
So why do you vote, or place so much faith in a politician changing this racketeering. What you said is correct, so what makes you think a politician will raise taxes on the CEO without expecting the CEO to pass that same tax down in the form of inflation. Or better yet, what makes you think that those CEO'S just wont get rid of those politicians who refuse to play ball?

I don't place soo much faith...however, CEO's have a business to run and they could very well cut their nose off to spite their face. It's their call. Exxon's CEO recently threatened before congress that there would be repercussions to his employees if taxes were raised, the same tax he claimed he didn't need in 2005. :lol It's their business to make thrive or run into the ground because of their unreasonableness. Also Dems are less beholden to Politicians than Repubs are...Repubs are the big less govent no regulation champions

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 01:53 AM
Prove that it isn't.

And yes, CEOs are subject to supply and demand. Often their reputations are overblown, leading to companies overpaying them, but they are overpaid precisely because they are in high demand.

Prove that CEO pay is subject to supply and demand vs plain old good ole boyism

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Prove that CEO pay is subject to supply and demand vs plain old good ole boyism

I already acknowledged that can play a part, and with the super excessive packages, it does, but you live in libtard fantasy land if you think every CEO isn't deserving of their salary.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 02:04 AM
I already acknowledged that can play a part, and with the super excessive packages, it does, but you live in libtard fantasy land if you think every CEO isn't deserving of their salary.

aren't you the same guy recently chiding NBA players for their pay. :lol No I don't think CEO's are deserving of their pay considering the pay scale of their worker bees...your silly ass can spend your life believing that shit if you wish :lol

ElNono
09-06-2011, 02:14 AM
Of course. For me, it's the lesser of two evils.

Give the money to the government, so they can spend it on wars I'm not in favor of and issue welfare checks to people like Kool I personally don't like.

Or corporations, who are at least governed by the profit motive.

If I'm to accept excessive federal taxation, I want to be able to choose how my personal tax dollar is spent and receive an invoice showing that money was indeed spent how I intended.

Throughout history, governments have been the most corrupt and dishonest institutions, and to think they'll spend our money wisely is almost as foolish as thinking a corporate bigwig will use a tax break to increase job opportunity. But at least with the former, it sometimes does happen. On the other hand, federal taxes have been primarily used for excessive defense spending and ineffective social programs and not much else.

Local services, as DoK mentioned earlier, are funded by state taxes, the only legitimate form of taxation as far as I'm concerned.

Baloney.

Plenty of governments out there that do pretty good for their people (Germany, Canada, etc).

And federal services are out there too and used too. The difference between the stuff you eat and Somalia is that there's a FDA ensuring you're not eating rat poison. The cars that safely take you to work and back have the highest safety standards thanks to the NHTSA. The reason people could prepare properly for Irene is thanks to the people at NCEP. FEMA is also there to provide disaster relief.

It's not all rosy, it's not all effective, but having it vs not having it makes huge difference.

Is the government bloated right now? Sure. It's the political class flat out bought out by the big wigs? No doubt. I always have a laugh when people talk about tax breaks for the mega rich. They pay no taxes as it is, and when they do, they pay less than a cop or a teacher.
If you want to know who put this system in place, and who is the most interested in keeping it, you have to look no further than them.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 02:15 AM
That went way over your head. I haven't misrepresented anything. Sure, I won't let whitey deem us worthless, but at the same time, I won't follow niggas in the ditch. I've yet to state my position, you have. Negroes followed MLK, and he led them nowhere. You jumped on Rainbow Coalition bandwagon, and the wheels fell off. Now you swallowed the Obama pill and seemed to have choked.

Let me make it plain so there will be no misunderstandings. If white folks have given niggas the keys to the house, it simply means the house is no longer worth anything to them. And what in the hell makes you think negroes can lead this Nation? And what self-respecting white person would be so foolish to follow? The slave now leads the master? Religious, much! You followed Farrakhan all the way to Washington for him to give some lame ass speech and tell you to go back to the hood and get a job. What have you done since then? Nothing!!! Not a damn thing!!! Now you got Obama, a nigga that will ditch his momma just to save face. I don't know you, but I know negroes and when shit hits the fan, I won't be here to watch them stand in the bread line and hym songs. You can keep the hope alive... I'm doing for self.

So let me ask you... If I give the keys to my house to a white man what does that mean?

Sure, I won't let whitey deem us worthless

no disrespect intended but I actually think you've done a really great job of that with your last post.

and no I don't follow Farrakhan but your disrespect for a man that gave is life Dr. King is down right foolishness and quite frankly you better hope Like Clarence Thomas and Thomas Sowell that you don't ever need the black community otherwise it's gonna be a bitter pill you're forced to swallow...

sendman
09-06-2011, 02:17 AM
That guy is a clown if I've ever seen one.

Oh, you see one every day.
Of course I presume you have a mirror.

ElNono
09-06-2011, 02:18 AM

All those bankers that needed to be bailed out deserved their salary? (and yes, I'm including GM and what not)

Unless you're pointing out that they did their job by raping taxpayers and transferring enormous amount of money from taxpayers to the top 1%...

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 02:37 AM

All those bankers that needed to be bailed out deserved their salary? (and yes, I'm including GM and what not)

Unless you're pointing out that they did their job by raping taxpayers and transferring enormous amount of money from taxpayers to the top 1%...

Where did I say those bankers deserved their salary?

Why entertain absolutes here and believe all CEOs to be corrupt scumbags who are undeserving of their salaries? The average CEO salary is around 700K. As I'm sure you know, not every CEO is a superstar pulling in 8 figures, and I'd venture to guess the ones making more down to earth salaries most likely deserve it.

Look, I'm not fanboying CEOs here. Nothing sickens me more than to see excessive compensation packages being handed out while layoffs are happening, but to believe every business executive only got to that level through corruption, cronyism, or any other kind of dishonest method is being overly cynical.

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 02:43 AM
Baloney.

Plenty of governments out there that do pretty good for their people (Germany, Canada, etc).

And federal services are out there too and used too. The difference between the stuff you eat and Somalia is that there's a FDA ensuring you're not eating rat poison. The cars that safely take you to work and back have the highest safety standards thanks to the NHTSA. The reason people could prepare properly for Irene is thanks to the people at NCEP. FEMA is also there to provide disaster relief.

It's not all rosy, it's not all effective, but having it vs not having it makes huge difference.

Is the government bloated right now? Sure. It's the political class flat out bought out by the big wigs? No doubt. I always have a laugh when people talk about tax breaks for the mega rich. They pay no taxes as it is, and when they do, they pay less than a cop or a teacher.
If you want to know who put this system in place, and who is the most interested in keeping it, you have to look no further than them.

Yeah, and how much of our tax dollar goes to those services as compared to the defense budget?

Last I checked, 30 percent of our tax dollar goes to defense spending.

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 02:46 AM
Do you own a house?

I think we know the answer to that question.

Starts with an N and ends with O.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Do you own a house? If so, how does your question relate to anything I said. Set aside your emotions and stop being petty. I never said you followed Farrakhan. But you won't deny that it was the scam of the decade.

I never disrespected King, he disrespected himself. What self-respecting man would march his women and children into a racist hot zone that even he himself is too afraid to enter. This was his plan right? To integrate and bring about social equality, right? Have sit-ins and get hot coffee poured on top of your head and dogs sicked on you? And you call me foolish? Ok, let's assume that I am foolish. I still for the life of me will never accept the idea of boycotting your own peoples establishments, while luring them over to those that hate you? So what? Now you can fuck a white girl without being lynched and eat apple pie in a white diner without getting a dog sicked on you? In return, black businesses suffer for the ignorance of that fool King not understanding that his success was relying on his own kind.

Me, rely on the black community. That's a good one.:lol I'm not going to jail.:lol Don't go acting like the black community is some kind of safe haven for fallen negroes. It's a hell hole, created by blacks. No thanks.

:lol Sure I'm hardly emotional but I would like for you to answer my question. If I gave the keys ( let me rephrase since you added a zinger onto your question..to my 790k pad) to a white man what would that mean?

I'm not a believer in anything Farrkhan so I can't say either way it was a scam..maybe if he called them to D.C and passed around a collection plate. Then maybe? But you're jumping all over trendsetters like a pit bull that's seen action. You're all about self I get it but you seem to be looking for a Jesus Christ in these brothers when their goal as far from perfect men is to try and educate the masses. Listen Dr. King died for his beliefs you may not realize it but his death opened the path for you to have whatever measure of success you enjoy so don't be so gotdam critical of a man who paid the price for all minorities ( whether Asian, Black, or Mexican) when all you're doing is complaining about every fucking thing...From the political process to past and current black leaders show some respect.

And needing the black community is not about being or living in it..I don't live in it by hood is a mixture. However, It's about understanding how the black community can help and coalesce around a worthy person or cause and bring about the needed attention for change..One thing I notice is that you summarize all the black issues nicely with a nice red velvety bow but seldom provide alternative solutions...I've encountered and went to school with some who thought like you... it's no big deal

But peep this I'm confident you're a great Laker fan but on the real you're not black dude...come off it...Niggas / brothers I know whether well off or struggling don't talk like this about Dr. King they're generally grateful of his contribution to progress...even the white uncle Tom's acknowledge his greatness..I will not view you as a black from here on out but I respect your right to your views...just extremely disappointed in your views...

Kobe™
09-06-2011, 05:05 AM
Kool and Luva arguing?

Mid and Luva in agreement.

My my my how things have changed.

LkrFan
09-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Hey, I was just wondering why so many retards become Lakerfans. Do you know?

Did he shoot shitty or not?

Typical of Kobe not maximizing the abilities of a stacked team. I see that you're paying attention to Kobe hitting some shots at the end of the game.(BTW,statistics show Kobe isn't clutch) What you're missing is the fact that a game was in jeopardy because Kobe couldn't lead a stacked 08 team. It really show his ability to lead a team. If he was half the player you think he is all those games would have been blow outs like in 1992. LMAO barely winning with a stacked team and thinking that's a positive for Kobe. Prime Duncan on that team and you would have seen scores similar to this.

USA 116 Angola 48
USA 103 Croatia 70
USA 111 Germany 68
USA 127 Brazil 83
USA 122 Spain 81
USA 115 Puerto Rico 77
USA 127 Lithuania 76
USA 117 Croatia 85

They weren't in their prime in 04 like they were in 08. Same name on the jersey but that's it.

Give TD an off-season +82 games and he could have worked wonders with that team. He would have had the team playing as a team to maximize their potential. The problem Kobe had that year is he didn't have a top 10 player(big) to carry him. Duncan always wins even without a top 10 player.

Nate Dawg - I already conceded that he shot shitty. He's done it a number of times. That's what makes him great because even if he is 1/7, he believes he will make the next 7. Sometimes it bites him (and the Lakers) in the ass, but most of the time he has come up on top. His confidence and willing to take risks is what makes him an all-time great. He is easily top 10 all-time. Easily.

Bottom line son: TD couldn't lead 8 fellow all stars to gold. That's it. And that is all. :toast

Kobe NEVER won Bronze, but TD did. Neal with that shit!! :wow

In 2009 and 2010 Kobe won without a top ten player. Back to back (something TD has NEVER done and NEVER will unless he is a 3rd option sidekick on a contender). Thems be the facts. :downspin: this shit if you can!! :lol

LkrFan
09-06-2011, 05:24 AM
And how in the hell did this thread turn into a political mud slingfest? :lol

Giuseppe
09-06-2011, 05:25 AM
And how in the hell did this thread turn into a political mud slingfest? :lol

Hussein Obama

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 07:36 AM

So emotional. You're reading without comprehending. I gave you a solution, the only solution that will work, the one that your beloved King refused to follow. You help yourself. If you have 20mil blacks and roughly 99% of them share the same ideology as you do, then you pool your resources and go for self. You don't beg for civil rights and the right to vote. You call that progress? Since when did not supporting the ideas of King disqualify you as not being black? I have no need for a Christ. You are the one hailing Obama.. the hand picked savior. King's death opened your doors, I'm opening my own.

Don't be disappointed, I gave you the facts. I know the truth hurts for some, but you'll live long enough, and you'll see. Or maybe you won't. King set us back, and Obama is following suit. But I guess it's no big deal, we got a black man in office and he just gave us a statue of MLK...:wakeup

You can't possibly be this far right. :lol You want me to comprehend but how and comprehend what? I've listen to a seminar or two in my lifetime and your rant on this is far from a literary work of truth and facts.

You help yourself. If you have 20mil blacks and roughly 99% of them share the same ideology as you do, then you pool your resources and go for self.

Help yourself without a doubt but you do that by pooling your resources and demand a seat at the table you helped build. A seat at the table of the country who's white house you literally built and who's roads you literally paved..After all it is how the "white man" did it. :lol Dude you can't be this blatantly misguided otherwise worldly ignorant as black man. No fucking way.

You don't beg for civil rights and the right to vote

:lol You're right you don't beg...you fucking demand it. I never thought I'd say this but this stupidest fucking thing ever uttered on this site. You most certain don't have the mindset of a "field nigga" as you say...Far from it.

King's death opened your doors, I'm opening my own.

:lol yeah you might think you are but you couldn't be more wrong. :lol You must be trolling me at Midget's request...he's quiet on this and you've picked up his shtick no way this thought process is possible...and if it is possible I'm one young man that can literally say now that I've seen it all...this shit is funnier than mutha.

:lol @ sitting around and accepting KKK rule...not fighting back allowing yourself to be marginalized. You don't accept Malcom X, Farrakhan, Dr. King, Jesus Christ, or any black leader...then just who in hell sounds reasonbale to you. You have no position except a self-defeating one..and one backed up with just personal disdain void of any fact. I dunno maybe Kobe is the savior...:lol

I'm glad most don't share your views except the racist whites of the old south...I can live with that :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-06-2011, 08:30 AM
They are the ones that will create the jobs if you give them incentive's to do so.
That's Ronald Reagan bullshit and it's never been proven true. The ultra-rich aren't gonna create jobs just for the fuck of it.

Koolaid_Man
09-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Kool and Luva arguing?

Mid and Luva in agreement.

My my my how things have changed.

I said my piece and that's it...Luva and Cully have their own worldly views...Laker fans are not in lock step...we are however in agreement on the one thing that matters most in life....Lakers Basketball :loli

and for the record Midget actually believes the opposite of most of his typed views he just gets a kick out of it because he thinks he's trolling me :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Yeah, and how much of our tax dollar goes to those services as compared to the defense budget?

I think ElNono would agree defense spending should go down.

Right now, there needs to be tax increases AND major budget cuts so the government can generate surpluses to pay off debt. It's not a one or the other thing. Both tax increases need to happen and certain government programs that or worthless need to go.

Giuseppe
09-06-2011, 09:07 AM
I said my piece and that's it...Luva and Cully have their own worldly views...Laker fans are not in lock step...we are however in agreement on the one thing that matters most in life....Lakers Basketball :lol

Let us proceed...

Jodelo
09-06-2011, 11:11 AM
I said my piece and that's it...Luva and Cully have their own worldly views...Laker fans are not in lock step...we are however in agreement on the one thing that matters most in life....Lakers Basketball :loli

and for the record Midget actually believes the opposite of most of his typed views he just gets a kick out of it because he thinks he's trolling me :lol

And what about Jr.?

ElNono
09-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Where did I say those bankers deserved their salary?

Why entertain absolutes here and believe all CEOs to be corrupt scumbags

You said: "you live in libtard fantasy land if you think every CEO isn't deserving of their salary"

I don't think every CEO is deserving. I never said no CEO is deserving ever.

Let's cut defense spending then.

ElNono
09-06-2011, 11:16 AM
That's Ronald Reagan bullshit and it's never been proven true. The ultra-rich aren't gonna create jobs just for the fuck of it.

:lol 'starving the beast'
:lol 'trickle down'

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 11:56 AM
You said: "you live in libtard fantasy land if you think every CEO isn't deserving of their salary"

I don't think every CEO is deserving. I never said no CEO is deserving ever.

Let's cut defense spending then.

It was worded poorly. Should've said "some CEOs".

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 12:01 PM

Dumbass Reagan also thought it prudent to cut taxes and then spend over a trillion on that SDI bullshit.

midnightpulp
09-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Good article on Reagan:

"But what did he do?

As governor of California and president of the United States, he enacted policies that, in the main, greatly expanded the role and size of government.

As governor, he oversaw the largest tax increase in Californian history. Democratic Governor Jerry Brown cut back the tax rate when he came to office.

As president, Reagan expanded the federal government by about 90%."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/gregory/gregory12.html

:cry great fuckin' conservative :cry

Ashy Larry
09-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Good article on Reagan:

"But what did he do?

As governor of California and president of the United States, he enacted policies that, in the main, greatly expanded the role and size of government.

As governor, he oversaw the largest tax increase in Californian history. Democratic Governor Jerry Brown cut back the tax rate when he came to office.

As president, Reagan expanded the federal government by about 90%."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/gregory/gregory12.html

:cry great fuckin' conservative :cry

and the greatest drug dealer of all time ........

ElNono
09-06-2011, 01:49 PM
:lol star wars
:lol hollywood actor

Ashy Larry
09-06-2011, 03:39 PM
:lol star wars
:lol hollywood actor

hey, you know something is crooked as hell when you have thousands of documents being shredded and the ones they do confiscate have black markers across the paragraphs .......

eHXq8TRejow