PDA

View Full Version : I too would gladly take '08 Baby Drew over '03 Shaq, as well.

21_Dickings
09-05-2011, 07:11 PM
And any of you dumbasses, like DUMP, Midnightcuck, and CoK saying otherwise don't know shit about basketball. What was '03 Shaq besides an obese egomaniac who singlehandedly ruined the Lakers chances at a historic 4 peat with his selfishness? I mean, he should've passed the reins to Kobe at this point in his career, and even though Kobe averaged 7 more shot attempts than him in the series against the Spurs, he should've still passed the reins and deferred to the Mamba!

That's why I love Baby Drew. He can be dominant and know his role at the same time, something Snaquille O'Meal never learned.

joshdaboss
09-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Interesting tale, chap.

Dr House
09-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Great post, couldn't have said it better myself.

We Lakerfans have a true talent that no other fanbase can match. We can change our opinions on players, like pussies, to fit whatever argument we're in like nobodies business! Especially when Lord Kobe is in the discussion!

Like my boy lakaluva said, Pau is definitely not an all star.....well when we're comparing supporting casts of Jim Dunan and Kobe he's not. When we want to shit on other power forwards, THEN we can bring up his numerous all star appearances to make him look better.

As far as this argument goes, it's a no brainer 08 Bynum>>>>>03 Shaq (atleast for this discussion anyway). I'll just go ahead and ignore the fact that Baby Drew has never even been third team in his entire career in one of the worst eras for centers ever. (Even Amare Stoudemire got the nod over him and he's not even a center. That's just how much worse Bynum is than Sha......I mean just how much the voters hate him!!!)

21_Dickings
09-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Great post, couldn't have said it better myself.

We Lakerfans have a true talent that no other fanbase can match. We can change our opinions on players, like pussies, to fit whatever argument we're in like nobodies business! Especially when Lord Kobe is in the discussion!

Like my boy lakaluva said, Pau is definitely not an all star.....well when we're comparing supporting casts of Jim Dunan and Kobe he's not. When we want to shit on other power forwards, THEN we can bring up his numerous all star appearances to make him look better.

As far as this argument goes, it's a no brainer 08 Bynum>>>>>03 Shaq (atleast for this discussion anyway). I'll just go ahead and ignore the fact that Baby Drew has never even been third team in his entire career in one of the worst eras for centers ever. (Even Amare Stoudemire got the nod over him and he's not even a center. That's just how much worse Bynum is than Sha......I mean just how much the voters hate him!!!)

This post shows why you're the best poster and most knowledgeable fan here. Another thing that Baby Drew has on Shaq is the commitment to take care of his body. I mean, Shaq is the kind of selfish asshole that would forego getting surgery during the summer so that he could go to the World Cup, which would result in him missing the first couple months of the season, jeopardizing a possible higher seed for the Lakers.

Yeah, anyone who would take '03 Shaq over the dominant force that was '08 Andrew Bynum is a complete dipshit.

pass1st
09-05-2011, 11:05 PM
2011 AS break Bynum =< 2003 Shaq defense.
2011 AS break Bynum << 2003 Shaq scoring.
2011 AS break Bynum < 2003 Shaq

2011 Bynum >>> 2008 Bynum

2008 Bynum <<<< 2003 Shaq

Q.E.D

Bynum is only 23 now and he's not a mature player. If he stays healthy, then he will rival Shaq coming off his prime.

Venti Quattro
09-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Midnightpulp, you're cool and all with your thing on paki and koolaid man, but please stop stretching it.

Deuce Bigalow
09-07-2011, 02:15 AM
lol Bynum didnt play a single game in the 2008 playoffs

Chris Fall
09-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Way to clobber that midget flopper Barea and then show your breasticles Drew!

I hate midget guards who flop. Its so uncouth.