PDA

View Full Version : I had to wipe so much my hole started to bleed

CubanSucks
09-06-2011, 01:20 AM
It wasn't a lot of blood, not even a whole drop, but by the 6th wipe or so there would be a little red there on the toilet paper! At some point you have to just call your losses and leave a little brown deep in the crack. I'll live

Prime1
09-06-2011, 02:21 AM
Are you this desperate for attention?

ElNono
09-06-2011, 02:23 AM
Dude

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OoofzdWdU8s/SwFsyJ5VzUI/AAAAAAAAKmk/FI3omZZxRt8/s1600/4134J324RWL.jpg

CubanSucks
09-06-2011, 05:30 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/1f/2d/1f2dfb_2575071.jpg

Venti Quattro
09-06-2011, 06:01 AM

Venti Quattro

Venti Quattro

Venti Quattro

Venti Quattro

Mr.Whipple
09-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Charmin news

DeadlyDynasty
09-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Are you this desperate for attention?

thispego
09-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Thats what happens when you're fat and unhealthy. Heaping plates of nachos, blazing hot wings, and super monster freebirds burritos have their price.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Thats what happens when you're fat and unhealthy. Heaping plates of nachos, blazing hot wings, and super monster freebirds burritos have their price.
:lol

cantthinkofanything
09-06-2011, 09:23 AM
It wasn't a lot of blood, not even a whole drop, but by the 6th wipe or so there would be a little red there on the toilet paper! At some point you have to just call your losses and leave a little brown deep in the crack. I'll live

Wrong. Wipe and wipe until no more brown comes out. I don't care if the toilet paper looks like Whoopie Goldberg's used tampon. NO BROWN. Because eventually, even the smallest piece of doodoo will work his way out of your anus and onto your underwear.

jman3000
09-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Shoulda just hopped in the shower and used it as a temporary bidet.

cantthinkofanything
09-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Shoulda just hopped in the shower and used it as a temporary bidet.

Best advice here. I always try to do my business in the mornings before I take a shower.

RIP CITY.
09-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Best advice here. I always try to do my business in the mornings before I take a shower.

I sure hope you have a wash cloth marked for a-hole cleaning.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2011, 10:06 AM
And always remember to wipe away from the balls :tu

tlongII
09-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Top notch thread! :tu

cantthinkofanything
09-06-2011, 10:57 AM
I sure hope you have a wash cloth marked for a-hole cleaning.

I don't use a wash cloth for that. I just spread my cheeks and use my fingers to help get the water in the right places. Then use some soap to finish it off.

mrsmaalox
09-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Top notch thread! :tu

But most definitely a "guy thread" :lol

thispego
09-06-2011, 12:52 PM
No it's a lack of intelligence thread.
lol grown men still fascinated with their bodily functions.

bus driver
09-06-2011, 01:05 PM
fresh care wipes from cottonelle

http://www.cottonelle.com/cottonelle-fresh-care-wipes.aspx

:tu

buy mine at costco

=RTM=
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
fresh care wipes from cottonelle

http://www.cottonelle.com/cottonelle-fresh-care-wipes.aspx

:tu

buy mine at costco

Do you also buy your douches there?

resistanze
09-06-2011, 02:19 PM
lol @ trying to act like your anal tear was caused by toilet paper

mavsfan1000
09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
:lol

CubanSucks
09-06-2011, 03:50 PM

nah. I'm about 6'1 215 lbs. I may be slightly overweight but that has nothing to do with it. Maybe it's just cause I have a hairy ass and the poop rubs off on it as it's going out?

CubanSucks
09-06-2011, 03:53 PM

I've got nothing to say to this immaturity.

bus driver
09-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Do you also buy your douches there?

want me to pick some up for you?

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 06:20 PM
nah. I'm about 6'1 215 lbs. I may be slightly overweight but that has nothing to do with it. Maybe it's just cause I have a hairy ass and the poop rubs off on it as it's going out?

Perhaps it's the TP. During the 2 years I lived on campus and used the shitty university-provided TP, the same thing happened to me about 3-5 times. Every now and then when I got one of the retardedly-dirty shits that never seemed to allow 1 white-clean wipe...and given the terrible TP, this happened.

Be sure to use wet wipes. I don't understand how any of my other guy friends with extremely hairy asses don't use wet wipes. They produce better results, in less time. Wet wipes :tu.

thispego
09-06-2011, 06:21 PM
:lol wait wait wait did I read that right alvie?

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 06:22 PM
:lol wait wait wait did I read that right alvie?

Well I'm not sure how you read it, so I don't know. It is possible you did, and also possible you did not.

thispego
09-06-2011, 06:48 PM
You dont understabd why any of your other guys friends with extremely hairy asses don't use wet wipes? You checked your friends assholes to determine the hairiness or what? Serious.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-06-2011, 06:54 PM
What the fuck are wet wipes?

DMC
09-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Sounds like foreplay for faggots. Where's Culbert?

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 07:35 PM
You dont understabd why any of your other guys friends with extremely hairy asses don't use wet wipes? You checked your friends assholes to determine the hairiness or what? Serious.

Well you see, over the course of years it's hard not to notice the amount of hair on someone's legs. I've never heard of someone, or better stated, I can't imagine guys with really hairy legs to not have a really hairy ass. I have really hairy legs, and the density doesn't really vary at all from my ankle up to the upper thigh and ass cheeks. I would expect that this would be the case for essentially all men with really hairy legs. It would be weird to have really hairy legs, but little to no hair on your ass.

Aside from that, I am currently 21, and I've known the majority of my good friends for many years now. Naturally, I have had many conversations with said friends about topics like pooping patterns and other typical immature guy conversations in the past. Therefore, these things have been discussed. I hope this isn't too tough for you to believe, because such topics appear in threads here often.

For example, one of my good friends from my hometown has extremely hairy legs. After observing how hairy his legs were, I was not surprised when he said he had a really hairy ass during one of these aforementioned discussions. I have no reason to believe this would be any different for other men with really hairy legs, unless they shave their asses.

In short, no I did not check my friends' assholes to determine the hairiness.

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 07:40 PM
What the fuck are wet wipes?

https://www.mountainside-medical.com/product_images/uploaded_images/Wet-Ones-Fresh-n-flush-hygiene-wipes.jpg

http://www.smallworldbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/babywipes.jpg

LOL, you may know them as baby wipes. I use the term wet wipes because baby wipes is discriminatory. They are extremely useful for really hairy men as well.

Highly recommend :tu.

DMC
09-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Well you see, over the course of years it's hard not to notice the amount of hair on someone's legs. I've never heard of someone, or better stated, I can't imagine guys with really hairy legs to not have a really hairy ass. I have really hairy legs, and the density doesn't really vary at all from my ankle up to the upper thigh and ass cheeks. I would expect that this would be the case for essentially all men with really hairy legs. It would be weird to have really hairy legs, but little to no hair on your ass.

Aside from that, I am currently 21, and I've known the majority of my good friends for many years now. Naturally, I have had many conversations with said friends about topics like pooping patterns and other typical immature guy conversations in the past. Therefore, these things have been discussed. I hope this isn't too tough for you to believe, because such topics appear in threads here often.

For example, one of my good friends from my hometown has extremely hairy legs. After observing how hairy his legs were, I was not surprised when he said he had a really hairy ass during one of these aforementioned discussions. I have no reason to believe this would be any different for other men with really hairy legs, unless they shave their asses.

In short, no I did not check my friends' assholes to determine the hairiness.

This is very disturbing. Guys talking about other guys' hairy assholes.

CubanSucks
09-06-2011, 11:25 PM
https://www.mountainside-medical.com/product_images/uploaded_images/Wet-Ones-Fresh-n-flush-hygiene-wipes.jpg

http://www.smallworldbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/babywipes.jpg

LOL, you may know them as baby wipes. I use the term wet wipes because baby wipes is discriminatory. They are extremely useful for really hairy men as well.

Highly recommend :tu.

I don't wanna buy those, that's fucking embarrassing. Are they just used for that?

CubanSucks
09-06-2011, 11:32 PM
This is very disturbing. Guys talking about other guys' hairy assholes.

the hairy asshole part just comes with the conversation. For me and my friends it mostly starts with us talking about an annoying shit or nice epic shit and then we'd say something like "yeah, it was great, but I still had to wipe like 100 times"

you know, something like that

Good Vibes
09-07-2011, 04:22 AM
Wet wipes also provide a smooth entry.

cantthinkofanything
09-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Props to Alvarez for effectivly defending 1) knowledge of hair status other guys bottoms and 2) the use of wet wipes.

DMC
09-07-2011, 10:33 PM
the hairy asshole part just comes with the conversation. For me and my friends it mostly starts with us talking about an annoying shit or nice epic shit and then we'd say something like "yeah, it was great, but I still had to wipe like 100 times"

you know, something like that

I talk to friends about all kinds of stuff. Our assholes isn't something that's ever come up in casual conversation.

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2011, 10:57 PM
I don't wanna buy those, that's fucking embarrassing. Are they just used for that?

It's only embarrassing if you're a pussy. I couldn't find a pic of the ones I bought last but those are marketed to the general population, not for babies :lol. I promise you that you wouldn't regret giving them a try. Unless you aren't interested in wiping your ass more cleanly, in significantly less time. Perfect weapon against those sloppy ass shits you'd be wiping for 5 minutes otherwise.

You made a thread complaining about bleeding while wiping after many wipes; my advice solves both problems.

CubanSucks
09-08-2011, 12:11 AM
I talk to friends about all kinds of stuff. Our assholes isn't something that's ever come up in casual conversation.

did you not read what I fucking said? The conversation doesn't start out with assholes but it does end up being part of it. Also consider that modesty isn't really a virtue with a bunch of drunk 20 somethings playing video games.