PDA

View Full Version : Xavi and Iniesta = the real G-O-D-S !!!!!!

lefty
09-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Let's face it

They are the real Barça stars, they make Messi's job very easy

On top pf that, Messi can't win jackshit with Argentina
(But he is still much better than Gaynaldo)

Xavi and Iniesta = G-O-D-S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.resultados-futbol.com/xavi-vs-iniesta-rf_400011.jpg

Agloco
09-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Let's face it

They are the real Barça stars, they make Messi's job very easy

On top pf that, Messi can't win jackshit with Argentina

Xavi and Iniesta = G-O-D-S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.resultados-futbol.com/xavi-vs-iniesta-rf_400011.jpg

It's a team game. What's your point?

Messi can't make shots for Higuain et al. When ten out of 11 players are average or sub-par it matters not who you put out there.

In other words, you can substitute anyones name in for Messi (including Hernandez and Iniesta) and the statement would still be accurate.........inluding the closing remark. :lol

On top pf that, <insert random player here> can't win jackshit with Argentina

lol Christiano Gaynaldo

lefty
09-06-2011, 09:22 AM
lol gaynaldo

FkLA
09-06-2011, 11:42 AM
XDpqC5p4Its

it's me
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM
XDpqC5p4Its

:lmao:lmao

lefty
09-06-2011, 12:38 PM
XDpqC5p4Its
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Shit never gets old

ElNono
09-06-2011, 01:36 PM
34/0, as usual, par the course, chicken/egg, etc :cry :cry :cry

ElNono
09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Xro8Wv7KlSE

but but Messi doesn't play well in the NT :cry :cry :cry

ElNono
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
I found Gaynaldo's compilation of passes for the entire 2010-2011 season:

3C89MCiXr-0

:lol

lefty
09-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Xro8Wv7KlSE

but but Messi doesn't play well in the NT :cry :cry :cry
ZOMG 1 good game and vs Nigeria !!!!

HE IS God !!! :wow

ElNono
09-06-2011, 01:52 PM
tbqh, he had a bunch of good games in the NT, despite not scoring. Gaynaldo fanbois are going to hate regardless.

And Nigeria >>>>>> Mexico, IMO

:lol Gio

lefty
09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
tbqh, he had a bunch of good games in the NT, despite not scoring. Gaynaldo fanbois are going to hate regardless.

And Nigeria >>>>>> Mexico, IMO

:lol Gio
I hate Gaynaldo :D

DAF86
09-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Cruyff said it best: "Messi can do what Xavi and Iniesta do but Xavi and Iniesta can't do what Messi does"

Spurologist
09-06-2011, 04:22 PM
FUCK terms of use violation. How am I suppose to see GOD today?

lefty
09-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Cruyff said it best: "Messi can do what Xavi and Iniesta do but Xavi and Iniesta can't do what Messi does"

IDK

Xavi and Iniesta have won a WC

DAF86
09-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Becuase they basically play with the same team they do in Barcelona.

Pique, Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro and Villa. That's 7 players from the best team in the World, not only that, they have a huge advantage over any other NT in the World becuase they understand each other from playing toghether all season long, unlike other NTs that get toghether one week every three months.

Put Messi in place of Xavi or Iniesta in Spain and they still win the WC, probably by a bigger margin. Put Xavi or Iniesta in Argentina instead of Messi and the results will be the same or probably worse.

ALVAREZ6
09-06-2011, 06:05 PM
IDK

Xavi and Iniesta have won a WC

...in terms of ability, dumb ass. Obviously Xavi and Iniesta have better chances playing for the current Spanish side compared to Messi with Argentina :lol. And CROFL, you're talking about 2 great midfielders combined, so I don't get the point.

This is basically what you're saying, or at least something similar:

Tim Duncan is good, but Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker are the real GODS!! Manu even won the Olympic Gold vs. Duncan, paralleling Spain's WC vs. Messi's lack-thereof.

crofl comparing the effects of 2 great players vs. 1...

DAF86
09-06-2011, 06:17 PM
FUCK terms of use violation. How am I suppose to see GOD today?

R9Pet1uVrvI&feature=player_embedded#!

joshdaboss
09-06-2011, 11:28 PM
...in terms of ability, dumb ass. Obviously Xavi and Iniesta have better chances playing for the current Spanish side compared to Messi with Argentina :lol. And CROFL, you're talking about 2 great midfielders combined, so I don't get the point.

And in terms of ability, Messi is nowhere near Cristiano. I think it's great how you change your argument when it comes to Iniesta/Xavi vs Messi, as opposed to when it's Messi vs Cristiano.

Tim Duncan is good, but Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker are the real GODS!! Manu even won the Olympic Gold vs. Duncan, paralleling Spain's WC vs. Messi's lack-thereof.

I would put it more like Messi being Kobe(overrated as hell) and Xavi and Iniesta being Pau and Lamar.

joshdaboss
09-06-2011, 11:32 PM

And Cristiano can do everything every player in history has done. Most of them, if not 99%, can't do what he does. Very few. Only person with even comparable skill and flair on the ball is prime Ronaldinho. He is exactly like LeBron; I don't think anyone has ever been as talented, but it's yet to be seen if he will go down as the greatest ever.

lefty
09-06-2011, 11:42 PM

crofl comparing the effects of 2 great players vs. 1...

Crofl
They make him look good

I think I hurt the Argies' feelings :lol

sonic21
09-07-2011, 01:30 AM
lol gaynaldo.

Messi is the best.
Xavi is my favourite player.
Of course having Xavi and Iniesta on his team and playing in a team who has the ball all the time will overrate him in the GOAT discussion.

lol gaynaldo.

ElNono
09-07-2011, 01:36 AM
And in terms of ability, Messi is nowhere near Cristiano.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
09-07-2011, 01:39 AM
And Cristiano can do everything every player in history has done. Most of them, if not 99%, can't do what he does. Very few. :cry :cry :cry

I can name a dozen, EASILY. There's a reason gaynaldo isn't even in the conversation to enter the pantheon of the truly great (Cruyff, Di Stefano, Pele, Maradona).

:lol gaynaldo fanbois are hilarious

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2011, 01:51 AM
:lmao cristiano can do everything every player in history has done. crofl. lol.

Crofl
They make him look good

I think I hurt the Argies' feelings
lol no you're just a dumbass that seldom attempts to use solid logic

and obviously having Xavi and Iniesta on the team makes Messi look better than if he did not. doesn't mean he isn't really good to begin with :lol.

Venti Quattro
09-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Argies > Algies. lol lefty

ElNono
09-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Madrid fan hates gaynaldo...

RMAO lefty :lol

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2011, 02:08 AM
And Cristiano can do everything every player in history has done. Most of them, if not 99%, can't do what he does. Very few. Only person with even comparable skill and flair on the ball is prime Ronaldinho. He is exactly like LeBron; I don't think anyone has ever been as talented, but it's yet to be seen if he will go down as the greatest ever.
Great point, CR7 still has a shot at going down as the greatest footballer ever.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/187902-1/Whatchu_talkin_about_baby.gif

Who happened to play during a period with multiple superior players.

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2011, 02:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/larrimo/StupidStuff/RMAO.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/larrimo/StupidStuff/RMAO.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/larrimo/StupidStuff/RMAO.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/larrimo/StupidStuff/RMAO.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/larrimo/StupidStuff/RMAO.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
09-07-2011, 04:47 AM

really? ronaldinho is fkn overrated

there are a few players who tried to be like ronaldinho stealing the limelight in tournaments or games...if you want an example loook at robben during the germany wc where he basically took on everyone untill the knockout stages he was exposed and team play was exposed...yet this clown still does it at bayern when he has another midfielder name ribery who could do what he does...

TDMVPDPOY
09-07-2011, 04:49 AM
with ronaldo, rmao was clearly struggling to win games without him last season...and when he played they were winning games, do the maths

but now i think ozil and di maria could do what ronaldo does for rmao...

ps. i still dont know why they bought coentrao, yet alone that clown kaka who has fallen of alot...dude is now merely a bench player warming ozils seat...

lefty
09-07-2011, 08:24 AM
:lmao cristiano can do everything every player in history has done. crofl. lol.

lol no you're just a dumbass that seldom attempts to use solid logic

and obviously having Xavi and Iniesta on the team makes Messi look better than if he did not. doesn't mean he isn't really good to begin with :lol.
SO much butthurt :lmao

joshdaboss
09-07-2011, 12:11 PM
I can name a dozen, EASILY. There's a reason gaynaldo isn't even in the conversation to enter the pantheon of the truly great (Cruyff, Di Stefano, Pele, Maradona).

According to who? You? ..........................

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

ElNono
09-07-2011, 12:15 PM
According to who? You?

He is? According to who? You?

MaNuMaNiAc
09-07-2011, 12:15 PM
According to who? You? ..........................

You're saying Ronaldo is among the greatest players to play the game?? Man, you have a monumental hard on for the dude, don't you?

ElNono
09-07-2011, 12:16 PM
:cry :cry :cry best weak foot ever :cry :cry :cry

lefty
09-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Argies > Algies. lol lefty
lol rooting for another NT

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2011, 03:26 PM
SO much butthurt :lmao
lol classic lefty

"SO MUCH BUTTHURT!!!!! BUTTHURT!!!"

lol lefty, I can't recall too many posts of yours that actually bring some type of discussion to the table. You post like such a troll and for the majority it seems unintentional, making me believe you're either a dumbass or too lazy to think before you ever post.

This thread is filled with that^

lefty
09-07-2011, 03:28 PM
lol classic lefty

"SO MUCH BUTTHURT!!!!! BUTTHURT!!!"

lol lefty, I can't recall too many posts of yours that actually bring some type of discussion to the table. You post like such a troll and for the majority it seems unintentional, making me believe you're either a dumbass or too lazy to think before you ever post.

This thread is filled with that^
BUTTHURT !!!

BUTTHURT !!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ALVAREZ6
09-07-2011, 03:41 PM
lol, exactly what I expected, and exactly why literally no one takes you seriously.

lefty
09-07-2011, 03:45 PM
:cry

Venti Quattro
09-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Lefty is REAL MAD

Phenomanul
09-07-2011, 04:26 PM
IMO if offensive-minded players were ranked on a "completeness as a fooballer" scale, where 100 was the perfect score then (based on 'today's' competencies and on how much the opposing team has to factor them in when developing game strategies):

1. Lionel Messi = 99 (almost perfect player: possessing speed, agility, ball control, creativity, only missing strength is heading)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo = 96 (of course CR7 will score often, because he takes more than half of the team's shots on goal - that said, he's still a very gifted player).
3. Wayne Rooney = 95
4. Xavi Hernández = 94
5. Diego Forlán = 92
6. Edin Džeko = 90 (Many here don't follow him regularly, but this guy can score from anywhere.)
7. Wesley Sneijder = 90
8. Sergio Agüero = 90
9. Andrés Iniesta = 89
10. Luis Suarez = 89
11. David Villa = 89
12. Samuel Eto'o = 88
13. Neymar = 88
14. Cesc Fábregas = 87
15. Zlatan Ibrahimović = 87
16. Mesut Özil = 87
17. Nani = 87
18. Dani Alves = 86
19. Thomas Müller = 86
20. Samir Nasri = 86
21. Carlos Tevez = 86
22. Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite (Kaká) = 85
23. Robin Van Persie = 85
24. Ronaldinho = 84
25. Javier ''Chicharito'' Hernández = 83 (my homer pick; though one could make a case he could probably rank higher on the list based on the kind of year he's had).

diego
09-07-2011, 05:13 PM

FYI, there is a difference between trolling and making a fool of yourself

or maybe you mean Ronaldo, El Fenomeno?

lefty
09-08-2011, 11:07 AM
" Look what I did to this board with juste a couple of names and a few words...hmh?.... if tomorrow I tell them that some portuguese coach is suspended or that some catalan team is winning 5-0, then nobody panics because it's all part of the plan.....but if I tell that one - one little midget Argie is not THE man.... then everyone loses their mind !!! "

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/pictures/631L.jpg

ALVAREZ6
09-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Lefty is REAL MAD

He really is REAL MADrid

DAF86
09-08-2011, 04:06 PM
" Look what I did to this board with juste a couple of names and a few words...hmh?.... if tomorrow I tell them that some portuguese coach is suspended or that some catalan team is winning 5-0, then nobody panics because it's all part of the plan.....but if I tell that one - one little midget Argie is not THE man.... then everyone loses their mind !!! "

:lmao That was good and original. Or did you copied it from another place?

ALVAREZ6
09-08-2011, 04:36 PM

crofl are you serious, we're talking lefty here :lol

ElNono
09-08-2011, 04:59 PM

Underrated movie, IMO

lefty
09-08-2011, 06:58 PM

I promise, it was my idea this time