PDA

View Full Version : toilet paper alternative (no homo)

cantthinkofanything
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
If you're out of toilet paper (no racist), is it OK to wipe with a vibrator? What if it accidentally turns on and falls up your butt?

Thanks in advance.

lefty
09-07-2011, 12:24 AM
I thought you were shitting out of your mouth

CubanSucks
09-07-2011, 12:31 AM
I sense some cynicism. If this thread was made to mock me and my threads then that would just make you petty and childish. My threads are a narrative on current social issues while this thread is just parody

Good Vibes
09-07-2011, 04:19 AM
If you're out of toilet paper (no racist), is it OK to wipe with a vibrator? What if it accidentally turns on and falls up your butt?

Thanks in advance.

It would be no accident and you know it.

cantthinkofanything
09-07-2011, 08:37 AM
I sense some cynicism. If this thread was made to mock me and my threads then that would just make you petty and childish. My threads are a narrative on current social issues while this thread is just parody

My apologies. I meant to start this thread with my Wild Cobra troll.

In any event, I applaud your courage to poignantly tackle problems that most men are afraid to talk about. Your most recent threads have helped me work through some difficult issues and I sincerely did not mean to diminish the beneficial impact of your writings.

PakiDan
09-07-2011, 02:51 PM
I think it would be ok... unless your butt was already bleeding.

JoeChalupa
09-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Sometimes you gotta use what you have to.

cantthinkofanything
09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Sometimes you gotta use what you have to.

One time, there was nothing handy. So I had to rub peanut butter all down my crack and let the dog clean up for me.