PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist Church....SMH

Spursfan092120
09-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Group plans to protest before Cowboys game in New York

By Jon Machota / Special Contributor
[email protected]
12:34 PM on Wed., Sep. 7, 2011

The Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket Sunday night's game between the Cowboys and the New York Jets.

The anti-gay religious group, which is famous for picketing military funerals, said in a press release that "the entertainment industry is a microcosm of the people of this doomed nation: hard-hearted, Hell-bound, and hedonistic to the max. ... You have no proper thoughts of the God that created you, but we'll be there to make sure you don't forget when we haul your rebellious carcasses into the New Meadowlands Stadium to watch God-hating fools do their shtick (sic)."

Apparently the NFL is a type of entertainment that the group does not approve of.

The Jersey Journal obtained the press release and reported the story on Wednesday.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/09/group-plans-to-protest-before.html

Hate to see what drunk NYJ fans will do to these guys..wait..no I don't. Can't wait...I hope it's videotaped live.

lefty
09-07-2011, 03:31 PM
lol

Spurminator
09-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Trolling at its most effective.

pawe
09-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Ah shit, I was hoping they'd do that in Oakland.

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Ah shit, I was hoping they'd do that in Oakland.

Or Philly. Still, I'm sure jet fans will be hospitable

pawe
09-07-2011, 05:53 PM
True. At least they are showing everyone they got the balls by doing it in NY.

Isitjustme?
09-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Westboro is like the greatest troll movement in world history. Thats all it ever amounts to really.

Isitjustme?
09-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Trolling at its most effective.

Fuck beat me to it.

Isitjustme?
09-07-2011, 06:07 PM
http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/07/troll-face.png

pawe
09-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Its all fun and games til someone gets shot by a .45acp in the groin.

Spursfan092120
09-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Their "schedule" for that day... :lmao

World Trade Center in New York, NY September 11, 2011 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
WBC will picket the memorial dedication at the World Trade Center. We will hold a picketing vigil outside your ceremony to remind you that there is a God, there is a standard, and there is a day of judgment coming on apace. Yet you continue to flip off God with all of your caterwauling. Not once have you taken a breath from your red face squal to think upon the idea that you were given a warning and maybe, just maybe you should mourn for your sins and obey your God. God is sick of your words! You prop up EVERY evil person as a hero, no matter what they did in this life! It is shameful!

Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment? Malachil 2:17

You saw His righteous judgment right before your eyes and yet you give the glory to another. Those people that died in the towers were no more evil than any other person. Neither were they heroes. They were a remarkable example. The Lord your God has given each person a glorious opportunity to repent from their sins and to obey His standards. Instead you say in rebellious defiance: We will rebuild! Your destruction is imminent! There is no more hope for this country!

Lower Manhattan Community Church in New York, NY September 11, 2011 10:45 AM - 11:30 AM
WBC to picket the Lower Manhattan Community Church and false prophet Rick Warren where they plan to hold "prayer" meetings and "honor the people who have kept our nation free." Where is the honor to God? You hypocrites. You sit around with your so-called prayer, demanding that God fix all the mess that you have made while you flip him off in rebillious defiance by refusing to keep his commandments. Warren says "Do you think it needs prayer right now?" speaking of america. You have actually asked a decent question for once in your life! The answer is NO! america does not need prayer right now. God does not hear your stinky idolatrous prayer. What america needs more than air to breathe and water to drink is a spirit of humility and repentance. Put away your idolatry (flag and military worship.) Put away your adultery (divorce and remarriage.) Put away your murder (abortion.) Put away fag marriage. Until this is done - PUT AWAY YOUR FAKE PRAYERS!! They are a stink to His nose!

I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Amos 5:21-24

You should thank God for 9/11, heed the warning, and humble yourselves before His mighty hand. Instead you caterwaul around worshipping the dead rather than the true and living God. We thank thee, Lord of all for all thy righteous judgments and pray for more and worse! Your doom is coming america, and soon!

9/11 Freedom Rally in New York, NY September 11, 2011 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM
WBC to picket the 9/11 Freedom Rally to remind you that the Lord your God brought this judgement upon you to lead you into a war that you will NEVER win. Your soldiers are continuing to come home in body bags. Yet in defiance you continue to blather on about what "heroes the soldiers are" and how "they fought for our freedoms." They don't give you any freedoms, they don't fight for your freedom - they fight for a paycheck. The ONLY reason you have the freedoms that you have is because the LORD your GOD has given them to you. Do you give Him the glory? Of course not! You worship old glory and pretend as though waving that flag around can bring back a single one of those dead bodies. The Lord your God has sent his servants to the streets to blind your eyes and harden your hearts as the destruction of this nation comes on apace. God does not hear the prayers of the wicked!

And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. Isaiah 6:9-10

america is doomed! More and worse is coming! Obey today!

New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ September 11, 2011 7:20 PM - 8:20 PM
WBC to picket the New York Jets vs. Dallas Cowboys at New Meadowlands Stadium. It is time for america to lay aside her idols and worship the only true and living God. You set these football players up and worship them as gods. There is nothing that can't/won't be worshipped in this country - from flags and dead bodies to football players to raping priests. As you sit and worship your gods, know that more and worse is coming!

And thus I saw the horses in the vision...the heads of the horses were as heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third of men killed...For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols...neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their thefts. Revelation 9:17-21

It is no small thing to worship gods and idols.

Little children keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:21

Isitjustme?
09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Its all fun and games til someone gets shot by a .45acp in the groin.
Of course on the flip side if someone shoots at a Westboro person and misses then gets 25 to life that would be some of the best trolling ever.

Their "schedule" for that day... :lmao

World Trade Center in New York, NY September 11, 2011 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
WBC will picket the memorial dedication at the World Trade Center. We will hold a picketing vigil outside your ceremony to remind you that there is a God, there is a standard, and there is a day of judgment coming on apace. Yet you continue to flip off God with all of your caterwauling. Not once have you taken a breath from your red face squal to think upon the idea that you were given a warning and maybe, just maybe you should mourn for your sins and obey your God. God is sick of your words! You prop up EVERY evil person as a hero, no matter what they did in this life! It is shameful!

Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment? Malachil 2:17

You saw His righteous judgment right before your eyes and yet you give the glory to another. Those people that died in the towers were no more evil than any other person. Neither were they heroes. They were a remarkable example. The Lord your God has given each person a glorious opportunity to repent from their sins and to obey His standards. Instead you say in rebellious defiance: We will rebuild! Your destruction is imminent! There is no more hope for this country!

Lower Manhattan Community Church in New York, NY September 11, 2011 10:45 AM - 11:30 AM
WBC to picket the Lower Manhattan Community Church and false prophet Rick Warren where they plan to hold "prayer" meetings and "honor the people who have kept our nation free." Where is the honor to God? You hypocrites. You sit around with your so-called prayer, demanding that God fix all the mess that you have made while you flip him off in rebillious defiance by refusing to keep his commandments. Warren says "Do you think it needs prayer right now?" speaking of america. You have actually asked a decent question for once in your life! The answer is NO! america does not need prayer right now. God does not hear your stinky idolatrous prayer. What america needs more than air to breathe and water to drink is a spirit of humility and repentance. Put away your idolatry (flag and military worship.) Put away your adultery (divorce and remarriage.) Put away your murder (abortion.) Put away fag marriage. Until this is done - PUT AWAY YOUR FAKE PRAYERS!! They are a stink to His nose!

I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Amos 5:21-24

You should thank God for 9/11, heed the warning, and humble yourselves before His mighty hand. Instead you caterwaul around worshipping the dead rather than the true and living God. We thank thee, Lord of all for all thy righteous judgments and pray for more and worse! Your doom is coming america, and soon!

9/11 Freedom Rally in New York, NY September 11, 2011 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM
WBC to picket the 9/11 Freedom Rally to remind you that the Lord your God brought this judgement upon you to lead you into a war that you will NEVER win. Your soldiers are continuing to come home in body bags. Yet in defiance you continue to blather on about what "heroes the soldiers are" and how "they fought for our freedoms." They don't give you any freedoms, they don't fight for your freedom - they fight for a paycheck. The ONLY reason you have the freedoms that you have is because the LORD your GOD has given them to you. Do you give Him the glory? Of course not! You worship old glory and pretend as though waving that flag around can bring back a single one of those dead bodies. The Lord your God has sent his servants to the streets to blind your eyes and harden your hearts as the destruction of this nation comes on apace. God does not hear the prayers of the wicked!

And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. Isaiah 6:9-10

america is doomed! More and worse is coming! Obey today!

New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ September 11, 2011 7:20 PM - 8:20 PM
WBC to picket the New York Jets vs. Dallas Cowboys at New Meadowlands Stadium. It is time for america to lay aside her idols and worship the only true and living God. You set these football players up and worship them as gods. There is nothing that can't/won't be worshipped in this country - from flags and dead bodies to football players to raping priests. As you sit and worship your gods, know that more and worse is coming!

And thus I saw the horses in the vision...the heads of the horses were as heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third of men killed...For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt. And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols...neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their thefts. Revelation 9:17-21

It is no small thing to worship gods and idols.

Little children keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:21

Wow. Top 10 day in trolling history. I don't know if BUMP could top that if you gave him a bottle of ephedrine, 10 Red Bulls, and admin powers.

Isitjustme?
09-07-2011, 07:04 PM
The best part is all they actually do is take the Bible seriously. Thats probably why it pisses some regular religious people off so much.

Spursfan092120
09-07-2011, 07:08 PM
The best part is all they actually do is take the Bible seriously. Thats probably why it pisses some regular religious people off so much.

Except when they say God Killed your children...that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" thing would go against that.

Blake
09-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Except when they say God Killed your children...that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" thing would go against that.

hyuh?

the first five books of the bible go against that

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Except for the part of the bible where it says you can beat your slaves to death as long as they take 1 or more days to die.

BlackSwordsMan
09-07-2011, 07:17 PM
hyuh?

the first five books of the bible go against that

There's more than one bible?

Blake
09-07-2011, 07:33 PM
There's more than one bible?

k

BlackSwordsMan
09-07-2011, 07:33 PM
You're the guy dropping bible knowledge -- I'm just asking. Calm down.

BlackSwordsMan
09-07-2011, 07:34 PM
lets play preacher and you chase me around church with your pants down and me crying

Blake
09-07-2011, 07:37 PM
You're the guy dropping bible knowledge -- I'm just asking. Calm down.

I used lower case k. I don't know how much calmer I can make that letter seem on the internets.

Blake
09-07-2011, 07:38 PM
lets play preacher and you chase me around church with your pants down and me crying

that's a rather non-calm fantasy.

BlackSwordsMan
Jesus dude. I didn't mean anything by it I'm sorry no need to get upset over it. I was just fucking with you.

BlackSwordsMan
that's a rather non-calm fantasy.

its a big church so you'll get tired quickly and eventually I'll find a way out and call the cops
big loufs all around

Blake
09-07-2011, 07:42 PM
its a big church so you'll get tired quickly and eventually I'll find a way out and call the cops
big loufs all around

you know too much about it tbh.

instead of suppressing such childhood memories, might be good to see a doc and talk it out. :tu

Spursfan092120
09-07-2011, 07:46 PM
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/806/derail.png

BlackSwordsMan
09-07-2011, 07:46 PM
look what you did blake
you made the choo-choo fall off the track and people died =[

Blake
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/806/derail.png

is this your way of getting your thread back on track?

Trainwreck2100
09-07-2011, 11:06 PM
not trollin, these people do it to make money

Dr. Gonzo
09-07-2011, 11:26 PM
God hate Fags people are exploiting 9/11 to make money and gain publicity. I wonder where they got the idea to do it?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/07/01/gal_july4_keith.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
09-07-2011, 11:27 PM
That mother fucker right there loves America so much he put the flag on his guitar.

:cry real fucking patriot :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 11:29 PM
:cry:cry:crydemonstrating his Patriotism with his beloved guitar:cry:cry:cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 11:32 PM
:cry only a real Patriot would sing some songs about 9/11 so he could profit off of it :cry

HomerFan092120
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
seriously bros.....making fun of a goddamn patriot like Toby Keith?

Sure he made a couple of bucks for his songs.....but you can't put a pricetag on the thousands of lives he touched while playing that.....

Blake
09-07-2011, 11:50 PM
:cry real fucking patriot :cry

:cry go get em Toby

put a boot in their asses, it's the merican way.

Spurminator
09-08-2011, 09:02 AM
What I don't understand about suicidal people is if you're going to off yourself anyway, couldn't you at least take some of these shitholes with you?

CubanMustGo
09-08-2011, 09:55 AM
not trollin, these people do it to make money

Bingo. There are more lawyers than "preachers" in the membership, they just wait for people to react and sue their asses to hell and beyond in court.