PDA

View Full Version : peyton out for season?

stretch
09-07-2011, 05:08 PM
more rumors surfacing...

colts with an 0-16 season if this is true

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Saw those.

He should hang 'em up. What else does he have to prove?

stretch
09-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Saw those.

He should hang 'em up. What else does he have to prove?

oddly enough, if he is out, it will prove one more thing...

who carries their team more, Peyton or Brady?

if Colts still have a mildly successful season (7+ wins), the argument still exists, as when Brady was out, the Pats still won 11 games with a mediocre, inexperienced QB in his place and barely missed the playoffs.

if Colts completely blow ass, there shouldnt be any argument anymore, its Peyton without question.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Oh, they're going to suck. Hard.

Five wins would be a successful season for them without Manning. And with the way the Polians have been drafting, they're going to blow for quite awhile.

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Garrard's gonna look weird in a Colts uni

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Watch the Colts land Andrew Luck out of all this:lol

pawe
09-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I bet they're praying pretty hard Garrard wont be claimed by the other 20 teams ahead of them.

Booharv
09-07-2011, 05:34 PM
a mediocre, inexperienced QB in his place

Cassell threw for 3,693, 21, and 11...granted he had a lot of talent around him but a 38 yr old Kerry Collins and/or Curtis Painter couldn't put up those numbers with the NFC Pro Bowl squad and a prime Bill Walsh coaching their fucking team. This comparison is stupid imo

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Peyton Manning is a fucking boss...and this solidifies it:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

His absence single-handedly shifted an NFL betting line 10 POINTS, from Colts (-1) to Colts (+9).

Boss.

Blake
09-07-2011, 06:44 PM

if Colts still have a mildly successful season (7+ wins), the argument still exists, as when Brady was out, the Pats still won 11 games with a mediocre, inexperienced QB in his place and barely missed the playoffs.

if Colts completely blow ass, there shouldnt be any argument anymore, its Peyton without question.

If Collins carries the Colts to the playoffs, oddly enough it will prove another thing...

lol Vince

Monostradamus
09-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah Matt Cassel only inherited a stacked 16-0 team, with the best coach in football history, and made them 5 games worse and miss the playoffs. That really proves how worthless Brady was.

Good coaching makes up for shitty quarterbacking more than anything else, so the Colts are fucked because of that.

LnGrrrR
09-07-2011, 07:10 PM

Fail troll is fail.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Yeah Matt Cassel only inherited a stacked 16-0 team, with the best coach in football history, and made them 5 games worse and miss the playoffs. That really proves how worthless Brady was.
The ":cryBrady is a system QB:cry" club loves to also ignore how much of a joke their 2008 schedule was.

And as booharv pointed out, Matt Cassel is a good QB. If Curtis Painter led the 2008 Patriots to an 11-5 record, then we might have a discussion here.

JoeTait75
09-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Having watched Belichick's disastrous handling of quarterbacks while he was in Cleveland, I'd be more willing to believe Brady made his system rather than the other way around.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Having watched Belichick's disastrous handling of quarterbacks while he was in Cleveland, I'd be more willing to believe Brady made his system rather than the other way around.
Belichick's abortion of a stint coaching in Cleveland is another thing the ":cryBrady is a system QB:cry" group ignores. The list goes on and on.

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
If Collins carries the Colts to the playoffs, oddly enough it will prove another thing...

lol Vince

:rollin

JoeTait75
09-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Belichick's abortion of a stint coaching in Cleveland is another thing the ":cryBrady is a system QB:cry" group ignores. The list goes on and on.

They don't ignore it, they revise it. Instead of Belichick being a good defensive mind who couldn't run an offense and made a complete clusterfuck out of his quarterback situation, he was a a :crymisunderstood genius and we hayseeds just couldn't recognize it.:cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 08:44 PM
:lol

dirk4mvp
09-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Snead's at home, waiting for a call.

Blake
09-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Jevan Snead Available For: Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Endorsements & Autograph Signings
Jevan Snead Appearance Booking Fee Range: Call 888.246.7141 for Booking Fees

http://www.athletepromotions.com/athletes/Jevan-Snead-appearance-booking-agent.php

Monostradamus
09-07-2011, 10:46 PM

So do you truly think Belichick is just some okay defensive coordinator who hit the jackpot with Brady?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Jevan Snead Available For: Corporate Appearances, Speaking Engagements, Endorsements & Autograph Signings
Jevan Snead Appearance Booking Fee Range: Call 888.246.7141 for Booking Fees

http://www.athletepromotions.com/athletes/Jevan-Snead-appearance-booking-agent.php
:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 10:53 PM
So do you truly think Belichick is just some okay defensive coordinator who hit the jackpot with Brady?
imo tbh fwiw I think Belichick is a defensive genius an above average offensive coach but an all time great talent at almost every position. Cassel and Brady both being good QBs isn't about Belichick being some great QB developer/coach as much as it's about Belichick having a rare eye for talent that netted a future HOF QB and a QB who's an above average starter in the late rounds.

JoeTait75
09-07-2011, 11:00 PM

To a certain extent, yes. Don't get me wrong- he's a really good defensive mind. He created a top-5 defense in Cleveland with two very good players (Michael Dean Perry, Eric Turner), two good players (Rob Burnett, Anthony Pleasant) and cast-off filler.

But he was NOT a good head coach overall. His offenses weren't just unimaginative- they were incompetent. Tons of false starts, delays-of-game, 12 men on the field, etc. He never figured out a way to properly utilize Eric Metcalf, by far his best offensive weapon. (Metcalf was a limited player, but Belichick was running him up the middle 15 times a game like he was a fullback.) Could not handle strong personalities in the locker room.

And he was a disaster when it came to quarterbacks. Belichick is the only coach I've ever known to:

a.) cut his starting quarterback with his team in first place and the backup/designated successor on the injured list, or

b.) bench his starting quarterback in the fourth quarter of a game his team was winning.

http://www.cleveland.com/brownshistory/plaindealer/index.ssf?/browns/more/history/19921122BROWNS.html

Now, there were things happening with the Browns that were beyond his control. Obviously he's in a much better position in New England with Kraft as opposed to Art Modell. And he has matured as a "CEO" type, more willing to delegate and more able to handle personalities.

But yeah, I do think Tom Brady has propped him up to an extent- more so than Belichick propping Brady up, at least. And he got lucky with Brady. I think even Scott Pioli has admitted that if they really knew Brady was going to be that good they wouldn't have waited till the sixth round to draft him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Charlies Weis is another guy who doesn't get enough credit. Terrible head coach/motivator, genius offensive coordinator.

There was also no way of knowing Brady would come into the NFL, memorize the names of every QB taken ahead of him, have the most giant chip on his shoulder just out of spite, and develop a fearlessness/toughness only great QBs have just because he was so determined to make a name for himself.

Brady woulda been successful anywhere given how much time he spent trying to get better, how intelligent he is, and how tough he was in the pocket pre-Bernard Pollard. Pocket presence/intelligence/work ethic/height with a decent arm is enough to make someone a successful QB.

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 11:09 PM
After that SB in 2001 he most definitely gets props as a great coach. They were 2 TD dogs going against the Greatest Show on Turf (and the game was in a dome, not on grass), which included a prime Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, and had a sick line that included HOF LT Orlando Pace. To top it off they had the most underrated QB in history in regards to beating the blitz (which he continued to do in Zona).

In 2003 he found a way to stifle the Colts offense which had scored close to 80 points in the first two playoff games--Manning went crazy that year, but Pats held him in check.

Another game that I'm not sure anyone remembers is a regular season Monday nighter against Denver that same year...they were down by a couple scores late and he made a couple ballsy but brilliant coaching decisions that won them the game (i.e. taking a safety in a situation that didn't call for it). I forget the specifics, but I just remember it being a game that made Billy B look like a genius.

He's a great HC, imho...not a god, like some Pats fans make him out to be, but he's definitely the best defensive mind in the game.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Pats fans don't make Bill Belichick out to be a god 1/10th as much as Tom Brady haters/Peyton Manning fanboys do. Tom Brady haters claim Bill Belichick can take someone who they think woulda been a scrub with any other coach and turn him into one of the top 5 QBs of all time.

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 11:21 PM
^
Yeah, that's bullshit...Brady would've been a good QB regardless, but having Weis and BB only makes him that much better. Same goes for BB/Weis...they needed Brady just as much if not more.

I fucking hate Mo Lewis

JoeTait75
09-07-2011, 11:21 PM
He's a great HC, imho...not a god, like some Pats fans make him out to be, but he's definitely the best defensive mind in the game.

tbh I was all over the place with Belichick when he was in Cleveland. One week he'd come up with a brilliant gameplan and just shut down a team with way better talent (49ers in '93, Cowboys in '94) and I'd think, "We're going to win a Super Bowl with this guy. He's the next great coach in this league."

Then the next week they would commit 15 penalties, most of them dead-ball BS, run Eric Metcalf between the tackles every other play and lose to a team like Cincinnati or Indianapolis and I'd think, "Fire this guy. Now. Don't even let him leave the locker room with his job."

DeadlyDynasty
09-07-2011, 11:36 PM
tbh I was all over the place with Belichick when he was in Cleveland. One week he'd come up with a brilliant gameplan and just shut down a team with way better talent (49ers in '93, Cowboys in '94) and I'd think, "We're going to win a Super Bowl with this guy. He's the next great coach in this league."

Then the next week they would commit 15 penalties, most of them dead-ball BS, run Eric Metcalf between the tackles every other play and lose to a team like Cincinnati or Indianapolis and I'd think, "Fire this guy. Now. Don't even let him leave the locker room with his job."

I hear ya...his gameplans were great, but beaucoup penalties is definitely a sign of an undisciplined team that probably doesn't respect their coach during practice. My only guess is that when he started winning the players started to respect him and take shit seriously. Dead-ball penalties are just retarded--something Oakland loves to lead the league in every year

JoeTait75
09-08-2011, 10:53 AM
I hear ya...his gameplans were great, but beaucoup penalties is definitely a sign of an undisciplined team that probably doesn't respect their coach during practice. My only guess is that when he started winning the players started to respect him and take shit seriously. Dead-ball penalties are just retarded--something Oakland loves to lead the league in every year

It was more a lack of continuity. He was constantly shuffling and re-shuffling personnel on offense- particularly quarterbacks and linemen. It was never the same group year to year, so they were never on the same page. They had six different starting quarterbacks during his five years in Cleveland. That's no way to be successful.

Defensively they had continuity. Belichick had his core on that side- Michael Dean, Eric Turner, Rob Burnett, Anthony Pleasant, James Jones, Stevon Moore. Things were a lot more settled defensively, and it showed.

You could tell at the time he'd forgotten more football, in terms of x's and o's, than most guys ever learn. But he was just so ham-fisted as a manager and as an offensive mind.

Pistons < Spurs
09-08-2011, 02:03 PM
More Peyton Manning surgery

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning had further neck surgery Thursday, sources familiar with the situation said.

Manning decided to have the surgery, the sources said, after consultation with a half-dozen doctors who reached a consensus that the most viable option would be a one-level cervical neck fusion in the wake of his May 23 surgery to repair a bulging disk. It's unclear whether Manning would be able to return to play this season.

Colts owner Jim Irsay suggested via his Twitter account, an announcement is forthcoming. On Wednesday night, Irsay tweeted: "Peyton didn't have a medical procedure last sunday, we'll have more info 2 add clarity 2 situation soon." On Thursday, Irsay tweeted: "NFL Season opens 2nite! We had a good practice yesterday and r guys r fired up 4 the season.#18's (Manning's number) out for awhile,but compete,we will/BELIEVE." And Colts coach Jim Caldwell said Thursday at a news conference he anticipated more clarity on Manning's prognosis soon.

Manning was unavailable for comment, as was his agent, Tom Condon. His father, Archie, and brother, Cooper, whose college career was ended by a severe neck injury, would not specifically address Peyton's surgical decision.

Archie Manning, a former NFL quarterback, only spoke of his son's state of mind.

"I think he's OK, probably because there's a little finality to this deal in terms of playing," the elder Manning told Mortensen. "He's been on the clock since May. He didn't make it. Obviously, it's a big letdown, but he can relax a little bit compared to the intensity of everything he has done trying to rehab."

Without confirming any pending surgery for brother Peyton, Cooper Manning told ESPN that a cervical fusion would be a logical step after his brother's slow recovery and setback last week when he experienced more upper back and neck pain.

"Everyone is different, but I've had a fusion and I've known players who have had fusions and went on to play football. ... You can get a pretty good range of motion back and much more stability once it heals," said Cooper, the oldest of three brothers that include quarterbacks Peyton and Eli.

Cooper said he did not have specific knowledge on a decision regarding another operation for Peyton.

"You know Peyton and how he values his privacy even within a very tight family like we have," he said. "We've exchanged some short texts and I've given him his space. He's had a lot going on."http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6944302/indianapolis-colts-peyton-manning-surgery-neck-sources-say

DeadlyDynasty
09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6944302/indianapolis-colts-peyton-manning-surgery-neck-sources-say

Just saw that on NFL network...Colts are officially in the Luck sweepstakes

benefactor
09-08-2011, 02:16 PM
There will be a massive group suicide in Houston if the Texans find a way to screw this up.

stretch
09-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Pats fans don't make Bill Belichick out to be a god 1/10th as much as Tom Brady haters/Peyton Manning fanboys do. Tom Brady haters claim Bill Belichick can take someone who they think woulda been a scrub with any other coach and turn him into one of the top 5 QBs of all time.

people who think Bill entirely Brady are fucking retarded. however the dink and dunk, efficient offensive systems that they ran early in Brady's career most certainly helped him become the QB he is today, earning him massive confidence especially with super bowl victories. the way he developed from being viewed as mediocre with a weak arm and poor at making reads, to having one of the best arms and being as good as any QB at reading defenses is incredibly respectable. dude has put a LOT of work into his game, despite not being the most naturally talented or gifted guy around, and it has definitely paid off, and is a great example for all young players.

ive said it for a couple years now, and still say it... Manning and Brady are the two greatest QBs the league has ever seen. Both have accomplished more with less than perhaps any QB ever, are putting up stats that no QB has ever came close to, and are doing it with efficiency that was unheard of until they came into the league. They have truly raised the level of expectation from the QB position. in the past, QB ratings for a season in the mid 80s were considered very solid. now? those kinds of ratings get laughed at. in the past, QB ratings for a season in the 100s were nearly unheard of, but now, its becoming what's expected of elite QBs. and we arent talking about expectations from 20-30 years ago... these have changed in the past decade (20-30 years ago, people worshipped Terry Bradshaw for throwing more INTs than TDs and a sub 60% completion:rollin:rollin:rollin).

Prime1
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
The fact that you used to be able to mug receivers and now you can't touch them has more to do with it. Rules changes have made it way easier for quarterbacks nowadays. QBs are putting up 4,000 yard seasons like its nothing. They didn't all of a sudden become that talented.

stretch
09-08-2011, 03:48 PM
The fact that you used to be able to mug receivers and now you can't touch them has more to do with it. Rules changes have made it way easier for quarterbacks nowadays. QBs are putting up 4,000 yard seasons like its nothing. They didn't all of a sudden become that talented.

somewhat true

better offensive schemes have helped a lot too

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-08-2011, 04:22 PM
people who think Bill entirely Brady are fucking retarded. however the dink and dunk, efficient offensive systems that they ran early in Brady's career most certainly helped him become the QB he is today, earning him massive confidence especially with super bowl victories.
This I'll agree with somewhat, however if getting a QB's confidence up was as simple as using a dink and dunk offense that utilizes tight ends and the slot receiver really well, more teams would do it. Tom Brady has had a sky high confidence level since he entered the league and truly believed that his work ethic/fearlessness would make up for his lack of natural talent. At the same time, he has the same limitations now that he always has. If he was drafted by the Eagles and put in Andy Reid's offense where sustaining drives and establishing the run aren't stressed but completing deep passes is stressed, he would have sucked. If he was put in Andy Reid's offense now he might not be terrible but he wouldn't be good. It would be 2009 Brady if he didn't have Randy Moss to throw to.

His arm maybe shoulda never been viewed as "weak" but also shouldn't be viewed as one of the best in the league. His deep ball is, always has been and always will be inaccurate and inconsistent. Watch highlights of Randy Moss's 2007 or 2009 season, most of his long receptions he had to noticeably slow down for and a lot of times even come back and then catch the ball over DBs who had time to catch up with the pass that hung in the air too long and didn't go far enough. Moss is the only deep ball receiver who was smart enough/gifted enough to know where Brady's deep ball was going and get in good enough position to catch it. Every other deep ball receiver (Stallworth, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, etc.) who the Patriots have experimented with in the Brady era has been a flop.

Point being, playing in a dink and dunk offense at the beginning of his career didn't enable Brady to do something he couldn't do then. Last year when they got rid of Moss and went back to being a ball control offense, Brady had an MVP season. In 2009 when they completely abandoned running the ball and controlling the tempo, Brady fuckin sucked.

DAF86
09-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Has Belichick ever won a title without cheating?

Monostradamus
09-08-2011, 05:59 PM

Yeah three of them.

SpursFanFirst
09-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Omg. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!
Good grief. I am so sick of this story, and I'm sick of the people in this town speculating that the team will win very few games, if any, simply because Peyton is out.
Get a grip, people. Collins isn't a bad option. He's been in this situation before, and he's working with a veteran team. They'll be fine. It could be Painter, after all.

The most unfortunate part of all of this is if it ends Peyton's career. He deserves better than that.

I guess, if anything, we'll find out who the true fans are through this.

Get better, Peyton!

pawe
09-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I can stomach a season ending injury but not a career ending for Manning.

Blake
09-09-2011, 12:23 AM

Yeah three of them.

DAF86 with the unintentional assist

dirk4mvp
09-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Daf with the i follow football I really do! :cry bads

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2011, 09:48 AM
They'll be fine.
:lmao

Axe Murderer
09-09-2011, 10:18 AM
:lmao

tbh as long as the Texans are the main opposition to dethrone the Colts, you really can't ever count them out

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2011, 10:20 AM
If Peyton is out for the season they'll be last in their division tbh

DAF86
09-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Daf with the i follow football I really do! :cry bads

You must be devestated right now.

stretch
09-09-2011, 10:52 AM

might be nearly last in the league

could be a blessing in disguise, maybe 1997 spurs-esque

stretch
09-09-2011, 10:52 AM
manu > dirk

:sleep

DAF86
09-09-2011, 11:02 AM
I missed you :cry

Monostradamus
09-09-2011, 11:04 AM

Jaguars are still worse.

djohn2oo8
09-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Jaguars are still worse.

This

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Jaguars are still worse.
Jaguars were 2 games worse than the Colts last year, I doubt losing Manning makes less of a difference than 2 games.

Monostradamus
09-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Jaguars were 2 games worse than the Colts last year, I doubt losing Manning makes less of a difference than 2 games.

:lol right, because losing Garrard and starting a McCown brother will make absolutely no difference to the Jags record.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2011, 11:35 AM
:lol right, because losing Garrard and starting a McCown brother will make absolutely no difference to the Jags record.
I figured they were starting Gabbert, they're really starting a McCown brother :lmao?

SpursFanFirst
09-09-2011, 12:08 PM

Good grief. Peyton is out, not dead. If you don't think he's going to do everything in his power to help prepare Collins week after week, you're wrong.

Y'all are such drama queens.

Axe Murderer
09-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Good grief. Peyton is out, not dead. If you don't think he's going to do everything in his power to help prepare Collins week after week, you're wrong.

It sure looked like Painter benefited from Manning's help in the preseason

Lincoln
09-09-2011, 12:17 PM
He can prepare all he wants but the fact is your starting QB is an immobile old fuck that's goin to be eating turf play after play. Good luck with that faggot :lol

Lincoln
09-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Tbh I guess getting prepped by manning will turn Collins into an all time great :wow

benefactor
09-09-2011, 12:30 PM
tbh as long as the Texans are the main opposition to dethrone the Colts, you really can't ever count them out
:tu

Monostradamus
09-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Peyton is out, not dead. If you don't think he's going to do everything in his power to help prepare Collins week after week, you're wrong.

:lol I can only imagine how those chats are going to go.

KERRY: So what if Reggie is double teamed and there's safety help over the top?

PEYTON: Oh, that's easy. Just throw a perfect pass in between all 3 defenders right into Reggie's hands. Next...

KERRY: wtf???

And Peyton lingering around all the time might be a negative. If it's Kerry's team, it needs to be Kerry's team all the way. Peyton can help, but he can't be constantly around coaching Kerry, undermining his position as team leader.

Not to toot Brady's horn more, but one of the big reasons Matt Cassel was so successful is because Brady wasn't around all the time. Brady was mostly on his own doing his own rehab, offering advice only when Matt asked him for it. That way, everyone knew that this was Matt's team, not Brady's.

Monostradamus
09-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Not to toot Brady's horn more

Don't worry we all know how much you love honking your TomDoll :lol

Blake
09-09-2011, 01:23 PM
KERRY: So what if Reggie is double teamed and there's safety help over the top?

PEYTON: Oh, that's easy. Just throw a perfect pass in between all 3 defenders right into Reggie's hands. Next...

:lol

SpursFanFirst
09-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Ridiculous, as always. Never once did I say Collins would become Peyton 2.0, but come on. You're comparing Collins to Painter? What a joke.
The NFL forum used to be the best part of ST, but sadly, it too,has turned into nothing but faux fans looking for the nearest tall bridge when something unexpected happens.
As a Colts fan, I say thanks for the "concern," but move along...nothing to see here.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Ridiculous, as always. Never once did I say Collins would become Peyton 2.0, but come on. You're comparing Collins to Painter? What a joke.
The NFL forum used to be the best part of ST, but sadly, it too,has turned into nothing but faux fans looking for the nearest tall bridge when something unexpected happens.
As a Colts fan, I say thanks for the "concern," but move along...nothing to see here.

Why are you pulling the homer card? A 38 y/o Kerry Collins is infinitely worse than Peyton Manning--anybody with two eyes can see it. Unless Kerry goes to the crossroads and sells his soul for Peyton's skills and a 6 month stint of sobriety, it's going to be a long season for the Colts.

Blake
09-09-2011, 01:41 PM

what's your prediction on where the colts finish with Collins at QB?

SpursFanFirst
09-09-2011, 01:46 PM
I haven't taken the time to check their schedule, so I can't answer that. But all the doom and gloom on this site and in this city is out of control.

I don't care what their record is. I will be watching regardless.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I haven't taken the time to check their schedule, so I can't answer that. But all the doom and gloom on this site and in this city is out of control.

Oh so you don't actually think they'll be good. This was all just a ruse to prove what a loyal and dedicated fan you are.

Well, I'm touched.

SpursFanFirst
09-09-2011, 02:08 PM
No, ryan...but way to be an ass.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-09-2011, 02:23 PM
No, ryan...but way to be an ass.

My apologies. Look on the bright side though...they'll still finish with a better record than Notre Dame.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Oh so you don't actually think they'll be good. This was all just a ruse to prove what a loyal and dedicated fan you are.

Well, I'm touched.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
09-09-2011, 03:07 PM

you havent checked the schedule? so you are a faux Colts fan.

the NFL forum used to be good until faux fans like you ruined it.

fucker.

dirk4mvp
09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
My apologies. Look on the bright side though...they'll still finish with a better record than Notre Dame.

Rofl

DAF86
09-09-2011, 03:17 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RscNoqbDfEQ/S_LopZHviKI/AAAAAAAAKgg/En05Dz5r2Hw/S1600-R/positive.gif

ducks
09-09-2011, 04:36 PM
colts might beat chargers without peyton
ouch!

SpursFanFirst
09-09-2011, 04:48 PM
you havent checked the schedule? so you are a faux Colts fan.

the NFL forum used to be good until faux fans like you ruined it.

fucker.

It's called having a life that doesn't revolve solely around the internet and sports. Oh...and just because you seem to have their schedule memorized doesn't mean your predictions are correct.

But go ahead....the sky is falling, the sky is falling! Life as we all know it is over.

Get a grip.

Blake
09-09-2011, 05:58 PM
It's called having a life that doesn't revolve solely around the internet and sports. Oh...and just because you seem to have their schedule memorized doesn't mean your predictions are correct.

Then youre not really a fan.

Stop bringing the forum down.

Kirk Nowitzki
09-10-2011, 12:21 PM
This could go two ways. Without Manning, any team in the AFC South has a shot to win it. Jags dumping Garrard just blew this shit wide the fuck open. Everyone's going to jump on Houston's wagon right now because the Texans typically implode on themselves and can't catch the Colts, but the Colts almost assuredly won't win with any regularity (or at all). The Colts with Collins at QB could still finish 2nd in the division, but I think that's a longshot.

Then there's the alternative, the Colts completely suck donkey chode and win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. History will then remember Montana & Young, Favre & Rodgers followed by Manning & Luck. Honestly Cassel was able to succeed when Brady went down because the Pats had built a good team around Brady. The Colts have been riding Peyton Manning's eighteen inch dick for the longest time and I really believe they're about to pay for it in more ways than one.

dirk4mvp
09-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Actually this is happening so we can take Trent Richardson.