PDA

View Full Version : The Flight This Morning

DMC
09-07-2011, 10:42 PM
I took a Frontier flight this morning out of Austin to Denver. Never flown Frontier before, but not bad, TVs and more legroom that SW.

So there's almost no one on this flight, and there's all these empty rows but this hefalump with tweety bird glasses on and carrying 3 bags (only allowed two on plane) plops her fat ass right down in my row. She's unpacking her bag like she's at home, pulling all kinds of food and shit out, magazines, you name it she's got it. Then she has to be told to put her shit away, so she goes through that shit for 10 more minutes and tries to hide her shoplifting bag (huge purse) in the seat between us. She's told again to put it up. She finally does.

We get airborne and the attendant comes by enabling the TVs for those with the right level ticket, so she enables mine and this girl is like "I am actually in 12F" and the attended says "nope, you're not on my list" so the girl starts whining about not getting free TV. The male attendant comes asks her "what's the problem" and she starts going on about how she's not being treated fair. They look at her ticket and made her move her fat ass where she belongs, and she wanted to get her bags from the overhead but they said "nope, not until the plane lands".

All the while I had my headphones on but I could hear all this shit happening.

Lately there have been a shit load of nut jobs on the planes.

Aint that a cool story bro?

ChuckD
09-07-2011, 11:44 PM
I was waiting for the Bel Air ending, tbh.

Nathan89
09-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Business or pleasure?

Lincoln
09-08-2011, 12:44 AM
oh

DMC
09-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Business or pleasure?

Business

DMC
09-08-2011, 07:37 PM
oh

lol follower

Creepn
09-09-2011, 10:17 AM
:wakeup

This is the type of story you tell your friends over beer and not in a post imho. You need a friend?

MannyIsGod
09-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I enjoy flying Frontier myself. I don't fly SWA anymore. Too crowded and I hate having to fight for a seat.