PDA

View Full Version : Who do you take right now: Dirk or Kobe?

ElNono
09-08-2011, 03:30 AM
If you owned a team and could pick up either guy right now, who do you take?

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Kobe I saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddd

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 03:40 AM
Why isn't the question TD or Kobe? :lol

But back on topic: Kobe is still >>> Dirk. So I chose Kobe.

:toast

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 03:48 AM
I'd take Dirk's jumper over Kobe's now though. Mamba needs to get that explosive one step pull up beauty back.

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 03:55 AM
^Kobe has made an NBA record 12 3ptrs in a game. Kobe - not Dirk. Just sayin'...

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 04:19 AM
^Kobe has made an NBA record 12 3ptrs in a game. Kobe - not Dirk. Just sayin'...

NOW, idiot.

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 04:41 AM
NOW, idiot.

FUCKING Pendejo, don't start talking shit. :lol Kobe IS better than Dirk RIGHT NOW. What makes you think otherwise is beyond me.

No GM in their right mind would start a franchise with Dirk over Kobe. :wakeup

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 04:52 AM
FUCKING Pendejo, don't start talking shit. :lol Kobe IS better than Dirk RIGHT NOW. What makes you think otherwise is beyond me.

:lol changing subjects
:lol idiot

I only talked about their who has the better jump shot right now, and you're talking who's better overall.

Venti Quattro you're a fucking pendejo because you're not talking about in absolute terms!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 04:55 AM

I only talked about their who has the better jump shot right now, and you're talking who's better overall.

Venti Quattro you're a fucking pendejo because you're not talking about in absolute terms!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Damn. I got trolled. Good job man. :lol

Jodelo
09-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Right now, Dirk, no question!

mavs>spurs
09-08-2011, 08:02 AM
if my team is located in some retarded city bulging with homers, taking kobe instead of dirk would be a no brainer for me tbh. if we have some decent fans and or if we want to win something dirk should be da choice

Axe Murderer
09-08-2011, 08:42 AM

:lol

Anyway, as of right now I'd still take Kobe

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Let us see if Dirk can repeat. It's not the end all & be all of everything, but, it is a harbinger. The tired old shit bag Duncan could never do it. But, he's located in the asshole of the country so he's left alone.

Leetonidas
09-08-2011, 09:16 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/075/273/116580963_crop_650x440.jpg

cheguevara
09-08-2011, 09:19 AM
if you want your church parishioners pushed around, Kobe. If you want to win at basketball Dirk.

it's really a no brainer. bag of shit Bean is done for good.

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 09:20 AM
bag of shit Bean

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

lefty
09-08-2011, 09:23 AM
I'll take Chandler

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Whenever the lockout ends, if Kobe's knee is healthy I think he's gonna have a huge bounce back year, the question is what his supporting cast will do. Other than Odom none of them seemed to give a shit last year.

Hooks
09-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Dirk easily, even in their primes. Dirk is a more efficient, a better rebounding version of Kobe that actually makes his team better.

Plus Dirk never needed to play a bunch of all stars to win a title, nor has he ever demanded a trade. Kobe on the other hand has needed the most dominant center of all time to win his first 3 titles, and then the best PF in the NBA in '09 as well as the 2nd best C in the NBA, six man of the year, one of the best defenders in the NBA as well as one of the most clutch PG's of all time, that's a staaaacked team. What are the chances of actually assembling that kind of talent?

And if you don't manage to get that kind of talent Kobe quits like he did once Shaq left and demands a trade. Meanwhile Dirk takes a pay cut to help his team out.

Dirk>>>>>>>>>Kobe

hater
09-08-2011, 09:51 AM
:lmao just when delusional lakerfan couldn't be more pathetic. picking Kobe

Dirk is the best shooting 7 footer in the history of the game. At this moment he is unguardable and has proven he can carry a team to a championship. something Bobe has never done.

the question should be who do you take Jose or Kobe tbh

lefty
09-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Kobe is still much better than Dirk
Especially in head to head playoff matchups

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Whenever the lockout ends, if Kobe's knee is healthy I think he's gonna have a huge bounce back year, the question is what his supporting cast will do. Other than Odom none of them seemed to give a shit last year.

Bend over. I'll give ya a fuckin' bounce back.

Axe Murderer
09-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Let us see if Dirk can repeat. It's not the end all & be all of everything, but, it is a harbinger. The tired old shit bag Duncan could never do it. But, he's located in the asshole of the country so he's left alone.

I don't get this schtick.

When has anybody ever been criticized for not repeating? The 06 Heat weren't (just got laughed at for being swept in the first round), 08 Celtics weren't, 04 Pistons, etc

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Damn. I got trolled. Good job man. :lol

I didn't even try. You're just THAT stupid.

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:06 AM

I think the Eurobasket will help Pau rediscover his touch. Man-tits will be better too. I hope Pau stops playing like a girl vs Dirk though. That was the entire story of the series. Had he played well in a single game, they wouldn't have been swept. There's still that possibility that they may have lost the series, but it would not be this embarrassing.

Same problems still linger though. Going to war with Fisher and Blake is just so laughable. I wonder how Lakers fans can put up with that.

Leetonidas
09-08-2011, 10:08 AM
I don't get this schtick.

When has anybody ever been criticized for not repeating? The 06 Heat weren't (just got laughed at for being swept in the first round), 08 Celtics weren't, 04 Pistons, etc

He's a Lakerfan bro, aka a Kobe fan, meaning he has to use that as a measurement of greatness even though he knows in his heart of hearts that it was Daddy-O driving with Kobe along for the ride

Leetonidas
09-08-2011, 10:10 AM
And seeing as how Dirk averages more points and rebounds in the playoffs, I think I'll take him over Kobe for their careers.

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:10 AM
And I think repeating is overrated, and the schtick that's being ran here is as used up as a loose vagina. Once you lead a team into a ring, you have all the right to be included in player comparison discussions.

daslicer
09-08-2011, 10:13 AM

I have to strongly disagree with you on Kobe bouncing back from last year. Its not going to happen because once you get above 30 and start getting severe knee injuries it doesn't ever recover 100 percent. The biggest problem with Duncan is having knee problems. I remember hearing about the spurs medical staff telling him that it didn't matter how many surgeries he got on the knees or whatever treatments he applied that his knees were shot for good and the pain would be chronic. Jordan had knee problems in his late 30's with the Wizards and despite getting it drained a bunch times it still didn't work out. I once read an article about year ago in which a doctor documented that the majority of NBA players above 30 have terrible knees due to all the mileage put on their knees. Kobe is pretty much finished his best days are behind him but he still be a good player just not an elite player.

Axe Murderer
09-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Venti, settin up shop in the paint, bullyin niggas par per etc

looks like we let a good one get away mono:depressed

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Let's see how that experimental treatment in Germany holds up. I know it's a ton of BS, but based from what I have seen from him this offseason, from his camps to his all-star game in the Philippines, I think his knee is back.

He really wouldn't be able to catch an off-the-glass alley-oop from Fisher and then reverse dunk it if his knee didn't get better.

Leetonidas
09-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Meh, it's Kobe. I'm sure he'll put up another 25/5/5 next year

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
I have to strongly disagree with you on Kobe bouncing back from last year. Its not going to happen because once you get above 30 and start getting severe knee injuries it doesn't ever recover 100 percent. The biggest problem with Duncan is having knee problems. I remember hearing about the spurs medical staff telling him that it didn't matter how many surgeries he got on the knees or whatever treatments he applied that his knees were shot for good and the pain would be chronic. Jordan had knee problems in his late 30's with the Wizards and despite getting it drained a bunch times it still didn't work out. I once read an article about year ago in which a doctor documented that the majority of NBA players above 30 have terrible knees due to all the mileage put on their knees. Kobe is pretty much finished his best days are behind him but he still be a good player just not an elite player.
I don't think it'll be one of his best seasons ever or some shit, but I think the extra long off season will give his knees the rest they need so he can have one more really good season before he's done.

As "done" as everyone is proclaiming Kobe is, his season averages last year almost lined up exactly with his career averages. The big difference is how hard he had to work every night because of how bad Gasol was after looking like an MVP in November. I've never seen an NBA player get so worn down just because he had to play extra minutes at center instead of power forward for a month while the starting center was getting healthy.

I think it's naive and stupid to think Kobe is done, he'll be fine. Their two biggest question marks are Gasol and Artest. Does Artest just not give a shit now that he's won a championship or will he return to 2010 form, and Pau either needs to return to 2010 form or Bynum needs to replace him as LA's 2nd option.

will_spurs
09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Once you lead a team into a ring, you have all the right to be included in player comparison discussions.

That's so true. Once Kobe has lead a team into a ring, I'll remember to include him in player comparison discussions :lol

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:41 AM
That's so true. Once Kobe has lead a team into a ring, I'll remember to include him in player comparison discussions :lol

You have a :lol icon but your post seethes with mad.

Here's the thing that I do not get with Kobe critics. When the Lakers are steamrolling and winning titles, it's always about Shaq or Pau being the supposed leaders that they have to be. When the Lakers are losing, Kobe's always the bad leader; the glorified and ringed version of (insert name of washed up or retired shooting guard here).

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-08-2011, 10:46 AM

Tbh I'm glad TLC members are finally realizing that the RK might have lost several key future HOF veterans to retirement/TLC, but we've found younger, less proven talent that's hungrier. A true leader knows when it's best to limit his role and let the nigs just entering their prime take over.

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Conversly for Lakers fans, when the team is doing well, it's all Kobe. If not, Pau gets all the brunt. I am sometimes guilty of this.

Venti Quattro
09-08-2011, 10:51 AM

Tbh why don't you cut deadweight losses and integrate with the RK?

Lincoln
09-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Tbh I heard from sources and have PM's stating that someone is trying to infiltrate RK and destroy itfrom the inside :(

ElNono
09-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Tbh I'm glad TLC members are finally realizing that the RK might have lost several key future HOF veterans to retirement/TLC, but we've found younger, less proven talent that's hungrier. A true leader knows when it's best to limit his role and let the nigs just entering their prime take over.

There's a reason for this, IMO. When Shaq stopped giving a shit, they stopped winning. When Gasol stopped giving a shit, they stop winning. Even while winning, Kome was arguably a chucker with a teammate shooting much better percentages.

So, you know, props to the Lakeshow for winning in spite of the chucker, pretty much. :lol

ElNono
09-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Why isn't the question TD or Kobe? :lol

Last two Finals MVPs.

pass1st
09-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Depends what the team needs. Kobe brings a more dynamic offensive game to the table and Dirk gives you a more efficient game. Kobe is better at drawing defenders, but the Mixture of size and shooting makes Dirk harder to defend. Building a team is like putting together a puzzle and both players fill in a different gap.

I wouldn't touch Kobe's contract though.

JamStone
09-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Right now, Dirk.

One might be able to argue that Kobe is still more talented. But Dirk just proved he can carry a team to a title with a much lesser supporting cast than Kobe ever did. I think both players require the right supporting cast, but Kobe requires not just a good big man, but an all star caliber big man. Dirk had a solid defensive center, a past his prime HOF PG, a turtlehead SG who could shoot in the clutch, a five foot chihuahua, and a bunch of retreads or scrubs. None really an elite player with the possible exception of Chandler defensively.

They're both the same age and Kobe is dealing with more health issues. Dirk, for his lack of championship success until last season, has been consistently good at keeping his team elite regardless of the teammates around him. Since it's not a matter of who had the better career or who is more accomplished but rather who would you want now, it has to be Dirk.

daslicer
09-08-2011, 12:34 PM
I don't think it'll be one of his best seasons ever or some shit, but I think the extra long off season will give his knees the rest they need so he can have one more really good season before he's done.

As "done" as everyone is proclaiming Kobe is, his season averages last year almost lined up exactly with his career averages. The big difference is how hard he had to work every night because of how bad Gasol was after looking like an MVP in November. I've never seen an NBA player get so worn down just because he had to play extra minutes at center instead of power forward for a month while the starting center was getting healthy.

I think it's naive and stupid to think Kobe is done, he'll be fine. Their two biggest question marks are Gasol and Artest. Does Artest just not give a shit now that he's won a championship or will he return to 2010 form, and Pau either needs to return to 2010 form or Bynum needs to replace him as LA's 2nd option.

I think its wishful thinking by lakerfans or anybody to believe that Kobe's knees won't be any issue next year. I don't think the extra rest is really going to make much of a difference the bottom line is his knees are shot. Its kind of like how spurfans used to hope that with extra rest and time off that Duncan would be back to his normal self well atleast close to it. We have all seen it the last few years how rest didn't make a difference for Duncan's knees. I saw it with Jordan during his wizard days that rest and rehab had zero effect on improving his knee problems. Kobe's knees in value is equivalent to a 10 year old car just like that car they can still operate but not at the great level it once did hence it has depreciated. Don't get me wrong here I still believe Kobe will be an all star player but not a superstar anymore.

As for LA's 2 other questions marks I do believe Artest is clearly done. I'm going out on limb by saying Artest will be a cancer this year with Phil gone. Artest during the playoffs was bad real bad it looks like his lateral quickness is all but gone. He is no longer an asset. Gasol I think will still be an allstar player but as proven last year it seems like he can easily get burned out. I think under coach Brown's system there is a high chance for burn out because Brown demands defense which takes energy out of you. Bynum on the other hand is definitely a mystery its hard to say if he can be consistent for a full year without getting injured. I think even if Bynum does play well the lakers are still not contenders due to having zero depth. On top of that all the lakers core players are above 30 except for Bynum.

Axe Murderer
09-08-2011, 01:03 PM
I think its wishful thinking by lakerfans or anybody to believe that Kobe's knees won't be any issue next year. I don't think the extra rest is really going to make much of a difference the bottom line is his knees are shot. Its kind of like how spurfans used to hope that with extra rest and time off that Duncan would be back to his normal self well atleast close to it. We have all seen it the last few years how rest didn't make a difference for Duncan's knees. I saw it with Jordan during his wizard days that rest and rehab had zero effect on improving his knee problems. Kobe's knees in value is equivalent to a 10 year old car just like that car they can still operate but not at the great level it once did hence it has depreciated. Don't get me wrong here I still believe Kobe will be an all star player but not a superstar anymore.

As for LA's 2 other questions marks I do believe Artest is clearly done. I'm going out on limb by saying Artest will be a cancer this year with Phil gone. Artest during the playoffs was bad real bad it looks like his lateral quickness is all but gone. He is no longer an asset. Gasol I think will still be an allstar player but as proven last year it seems like he can easily get burned out. I think under coach Brown's system there is a high chance for burn out because Brown demands defense which takes energy out of you. Bynum on the other hand is definitely a mystery its hard to say if he can be consistent for a full year without getting injured. I think even if Bynum does play well the lakers are still not contenders due to having zero depth. On top of that all the lakers core players are above 30 except for Bynum.

why don't people ever cliff note shit like this?

Axe Murderer
09-08-2011, 01:12 PM
The bottom line is that his knees are shot and its wishful thinking to think otherwise despite the extra rest. Spurs fans thought the same thing with Duncan and now we see that it's not the case. The same thing can be said with Jordan in his Wizard days. Kobe's knees are like a 10 year old car that has a lot of mileage on it. I think Kobe can be a good player just not a superstar.

As for LA's 2 other questions marks I believe Artest is done and will be a cancer with Jackson gone. In the playoffs it looked like he didn't have any of his lateral quickness and is no longer an asset. Gasol will still be an all star but can easily be burnt out as proven by last year. It doesn't help that Coach Brown has a high energy system either. Bynum can be consistent if he stays healthy, but he's still a mystery. Regardless, the Lakers are still not contenders and most of their players are old

There, I said basically the same thing daslicer said with about half the words. Paraphrasing is your friend

stretch
09-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Kobe is the better basketball player, but Dirk's ability to create such massive mismatches all over the court bring something to the table that only Magic Johnson has been able to come close to. Being that basketball is such a game of matchups, great arguments can be made in Dirk's favor.

RIGHT NOW, I'd say its 50-50.

But for people writing Kobe off already... you are idiots. I fully expect Kobe to have a very nice year.

Ashy Larry
09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
really good question ...... I'd probably hafta go with Dirk. Probably has less mileage on his body than Bean .......

HarlemHeat37
09-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Kobe is essentially a jump-shooter at this point, he has been for a few years now..his athleticism was virtually non-existent last season..Dirk and Kobe are both average defenders, decent rebounders for their positions, Kobe is a better passer for his position, but he probably doesn't utilize that skill enough to make it an advantage over Nowitzki..

Considering that they are both strictly jump shooters that rely on their shot before anything else(meaning, they are both capable of occasionally taking it inside, but choose not to, for a variety of reasons), taking Nowitzki is a no-brainer, since he is unarguably a much more efficient jump-shooter..

Another strength of Bryant's is his performance in clutch time, but that skill is negated in an argument vs. Nowitzki, arguably the most clutch shooter the NBA has seen since Michael..

I don't really see any reason to take Kobe, at this point of his career, especially taking into consideration the fact that Nowitzki is coming off a season where he led arguably the most unexpected title run in NBA history..

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Harlem, acting like somebody.

You're absolutely adorable.

will_spurs
09-09-2011, 03:02 AM
You have a :lol icon but your post seethes with mad.

It was just a smartass comment. Kobe is a legendary player. I simply don't like volume shooters in general.

Jodelo
09-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Harlem, acting like somebody.

You're absolutely adorable.

Still, he was right!

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 10:50 AM
^Please.

stretch
09-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Considering that they are both strictly jump shooters that rely on their shot before anything else(meaning, they are both capable of occasionally taking it inside, but choose not to, for a variety of reasons), taking Nowitzki is a no-brainer, since he is unarguably a much more efficient jump-shooter..

id say they are more capable than just occasionally taking it inside. both are capable of making a living on the inside, but their jumpshots give them a dimension that makes their interior game much tougher.

dirk had what, 3-4 game winners in this post-season off of buckets he got from driving? id say their ability to score by driving/post-ups are damn good.

Stalin
09-09-2011, 04:22 PM
I'll take dirk, because kobe supporting cast >> dirks, and he still got swept.

DMC
09-09-2011, 04:54 PM
I'd take Lebron over either of them.

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM
i'd take lebron over either of them.

d m c

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 06:44 PM
I'd take Lebron over either of them.

Even in the 4th qtr? :downspin:

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Who do you take right now

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 06:58 PM
well i dont know how kobe's gonna play with a healthy knee now

DMC
09-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Even in the 4th qtr? :downspin:

At least the Heat won a couple of games against Dallas.

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:01 PM
well i dont know how kobe's gonna play with a healthy knee now

Kobe, knowing his time is coming to an end, in a status he considers to be "healthy", with a passive faggot coach like Mike Brown, will just take a lot more outside shots. Fuck passing the ball. That's for point guards. Kobe will shoot the Lakers right out of contention.

But Dirk is going to either be satisfied and regress, or he's going to be over the hump and destroy the stat sheet.

I think Miami will be in the Finals again.

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Kobe, knowing his time is coming to an end, in a status he considers to be "healthy", with a passive faggot coach like Mike Brown, will just take a lot more outside shots. Fuck passing the ball. That's for point guards. Kobe will shoot the Lakers right out of contention.

When Kobe's taking 25-30+ shots, that means nobody else is doing or hitting shit

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:06 PM
When Kobe's taking 25-30+ shots, that means nobody else is doing or hitting shit

Really? Is that like saying "When my wife is spending all my money, that means I am not doing or buying shit"?

Astute observation, piss boy.

mavs>spurs
09-09-2011, 07:08 PM
lebron be horribly overrated imho you musta seen that in the nba finals this year imho. in the crunch time i'd rather have a prime bruce bowen in my lineups instead of a shitheaded bron tbh, bron doesn't hit no shot when things really matter in contrast to dirk who makes most of his shots in qtr, 4 not saying da game 6 tho

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Really? Is that like saying "When my wife is spending all my money, that means I am not doing or buying shit"?

Astute observation, piss boy.

do you not watch games?
theres so many times when LA players just stand around on offense and watch Kobe shoot

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:10 PM
lebron be horribly overrated imho you musta seen that in the nba finals this year imho. in the crunch time i'd rather have a prime bruce bowen in my lineups instead of a shitheaded bron tbh, bron doesn't hit no shot when things really matter in contrast to dirk who makes most of his shots in qtr, 4 not saying da game 6 tho
That's why NY was out in the 1st round tbh

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:11 PM
do you not watch games?

Not lately. You?

theres so many times when LA players just stand around on offense and watch Kobe shoot
Ever heard of Pavlov's Dog?

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Not lately. You?

Ever heard of Pavlov's Dog?

no

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:14 PM
no
sqcgy6xLrEM

Google it.

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 07:22 PM
sqcgy6xLrEM

Google it.

on that video, LOOK AT THE CLOCK
why would you pass it with 2 seconds left?

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:23 PM
2 when he decided to shoot.

Everyone knows Kobe is a ball hogging, selfish prick. His rings are largely in spite of him, not because of him.

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 07:24 PM
2 when he decided to shoot.

Everyone knows Kobe is a ball hogging, selfish prick. His rings are largely in spite of him, not because of him.

oh man, your a funny guy

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:25 PM
oh man, your a funny guy

Google Shaq and Pau (and Pavlov's Dog)

Deuce Bigalow
09-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Google Shaq and Pau (and Pavlov's Dog)

Pau? Pau? Pau?
:lmao

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 07:27 PM
At least the Heat won a couple of games against Dallas.

:lol - the Lakers OWN Dallas. They got a break this year. Look at the overall record in RS or playoffs.

Will they repeat this year? Calling it right now: LA representing the WC in the Finals - not Dallas. Last year was a fluke.

DMC
09-09-2011, 08:01 PM
:lol - the Lakers OWN Dallas. They got a break this year. Look at the overall record in RS or playoffs.

Will they repeat this year? Calling it right now: LA representing the WC in the Finals - not Dallas. Last year was a fluke.
36 points and a broom say otherwise.

Jodelo
09-09-2011, 08:09 PM

LOL RS.

Last playoff meeting was 1988 :rollin:rollin:rollin

JJB and Dirk donīt agree that the Lakers own the Mavs, same for Peja and Terry btw.

djohn2oo8
09-09-2011, 08:16 PM

Shitted on by a midget. :lol

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 09:17 PM

You're still bitter cuz we rendered Mutombo to a cane.

tee, hee.

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 09:39 PM
36 points and a broom say otherwise.

I can't say shit about the skunker - I'll admit. But answer the question:

Will the Mavs repeat? I am guaranteeing you that they will NOT be representing the WC in the 2012 Finals.

Put that in your pie hole and smoke it. :downspin:

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 09:40 PM

The Rox titles deserves asterisks as well. ;)

Y'all making the playoffs this year brah? :downspin:

DMC
09-09-2011, 09:43 PM

Will the Mavs repeat? I am guaranteeing you that they will NOT be representing the WC in the 2012 Finals.

Wow the guarantee.

Usually those come with "or your money back".

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 09:44 PM
LOL RS.

Last playoff meeting was 1988 :rollin:rollin:rollin

JJB and Dirk donīt agree that the Lakers own the Mavs, same for Peja and Terry btw.

You guys are 31-97 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DAL/head2head.html) against the Lakers all-time including the playoffs. I am the Lakers' real estate agent and I say they own the deed to that Dallas ass. :lol

DMC
09-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Your smack is very weak considering the circumstances, tbh.

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Wow the guarantee.

Usually those come with "or your money back".

Don't pussy foot around. Answer the damn question. Dallas caught an unhealthy, tired, veteran Laker team that just played 328 games in 3 years. Next year, this same team will be healthy, and coming off of an unprecedented 7 month offseason with a chip on their shoulder.

Yes, I'm guaranteeing you they don't represent the WC. We'll even spot them 5 games for HCA being that Bynum will sit out those games.

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Your smack is very weak considering the circumstances, tbh.

Explain.

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2011, 09:54 PM
If excuses were toilet paper I would thrown them all over Manu's lawn but nah uh you man up in the playoffs and don't complain.

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 10:02 PM
If excuses were toilet paper I would thrown them all over Manu's lawn but nah uh you man up in the playoffs and don't complain.

Swords, with the goods.

Man, if you only had a snatch instead of a swingin' dick. I'd come see youPERIOD

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2011, 10:02 PM
You wouldn't be my type. I don't date outside of my racePERIOD

DMC
09-09-2011, 10:06 PM
explain.
1. Mavs ushered Phil Jackson out with a 36 pt loss at the end of a sweep in the 2nd round.

2. See 1

LkrFan
09-09-2011, 10:18 PM
1. Mavs ushered Phil Jackson out with a 36 pt loss at the end of a sweep in the 2nd round.

2. See 1

I'll take that as a concession. :lol

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 10:20 PM
You wouldn't be my type. I don't date outside of my racePERIOD

Man or Woman, you are fetching, youngster.

Lincoln
09-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Man or Woman, you are fetching, youngster.

Sup brah

Leetonidas
09-10-2011, 01:07 AM

Considering you're no one important, who gives a fuck.

Monostradamus
09-10-2011, 01:16 AM
I can't say shit about the skunker - I'll admit.

The End.

LkrFan
09-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Please love my Mavs! :cry :cry

LkrFan
09-10-2011, 01:24 AM
I am a faggot.

I don't mind you coming out the closet. But ease out that mufucka man. Damn. :downspin:

Leetonidas
09-10-2011, 02:17 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/vyqm1d.png:

Giuseppe
09-10-2011, 03:15 AM
The End.

The Skunker!!!

Venti Quattro
09-10-2011, 04:52 AM
LkrFan is one big bleeding asshole :lmao

Giuseppe
09-10-2011, 05:29 AM
LkrFan is one big bleeding asshole :lmao

Him & your mother have that in common.

ezau
09-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Look at these Laker fan faggots, still choosing Kobe even he got his ass kicked real hard by Dirk in last year's playoffs. LOL

All I know is that both Kobe and Pau are a combined 0-12 against Dirk in the playoffs. LOL

ezau
09-10-2011, 10:39 PM

The Lakers in 2012:lol:lol

Kobe can't threepeat without Shaq, bro :lol:lol

Jacob1983
09-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Dirk over Kobe in a landslide. Kobe's knees are shot and let's not forget about his old man index finger either. Kobe is still a great player but his decline is coming sooner than Dirk's decline.

Monostradamus
09-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Dirk over Kobe in a landslide. Kobe's knees are shot and let's not forget about his old man index finger either. Kobe is still a great player but his decline is coming sooner than Dirk's decline.

YK4ThkJKqMo

Axe Murderer
09-11-2011, 02:52 AM
b1k, i want Jacob1983 in TLC. make it happen bro

DMC
09-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Him & your mother have that in common.

With your alliance with Kevin, have you considered changing your user name to Medicaid_Man?

Giuseppe
09-11-2011, 12:13 PM
:rolleyes

Destro
09-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Dirk won with a bunch of scrubs, Kobe lost with a stacked team

DMC
09-11-2011, 02:18 PM

Scrubs? Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, JT... scrubs? LOL

Leetonidas
09-11-2011, 02:30 PM

Nah. Dallas wasn't full of "scrubs." Albeit, they weren't the most talented supporting cast, but they fit around and complimented Dirk's game perfectly.

badfish22
09-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Scrubs? Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion, JT... scrubs? LOL

:lol god how things have changed

Giuseppe
09-11-2011, 03:18 PM

After The Skunker & 8 you got no room, daddy-O.