PDA

View Full Version : Kool and luva: Perspectives On Welching

ElNono
09-08-2011, 11:38 AM
I mean seriously as a poster and elder statesman of the forum I expected to see Kevin Kool and Naruto luva to stand up and pay up their peers.

Running their mouths is all good, but when you put money where your mouth is, you're expected to come through with the $$$.

Making it more despicable is the welching on fellow Lakerfan. That's the epitome of bitchmade, IMO.

http://www.markijlal.com/images/show-me-the-money.jpg

pass1st
09-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Who wants to be paid in foodstamps and pokemon cards

hehateme
09-08-2011, 11:51 AM
I believe it's already widely known that they can't pay the expenses as kool is to busy running the local gay club scene and spending that dolla on his pimped out Geo Metro.

Meanwhile Comic-Con luva has got to pay the rent at his moms while figuring out his next Naruto costume to suprise his transgender friends with at their next LARP meeting.

To be honest though I feel for luva...you don't get paid that much being a paki customer service rep for ATT. As for kool I don't really give a shit and hope he gets AIDS from his male partner Greg.

ElNono
09-08-2011, 12:48 PM
House niggas dont get paid

I take it pakis don't get paid either?

Bill_Brasky
09-08-2011, 01:57 PM
House niggas dont get paid, they get jacked. As everyone already knows, Im an honorable man that pays his debt, but I consulted with the elder statesman (Cully) of the Triangle (luva, cully, kool), and his words to me was... Not A Fucking Dime!!!

:lmao naruto

Fucking child molester shit right there :lmao

Leetonidas
09-08-2011, 02:40 PM
House niggas dont get paid, they get jacked. As everyone already knows, Im an honorable man that pays his debt, but I consulted with the elder statesman (Cully) of the Triangle (luva, cully, kool), and his words to me was... Not A Fucking Dime!!!

:lmao justifying being a welching faggot through the words of a pedophile and water rafter

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 05:13 PM
My Luva is right:::

not a fuckin' dime. I decreed so, and that's just the ways it's gonna be

PERIOD

DMC
09-08-2011, 07:57 PM
As far as the OP knows, Kevin and DPG are the same person. The whole "welcher" thing could just be a ruse to get some action.

Not saying it is, but who knows? With one poster having 40 accounts, it's impossible for anyone but mods to know.

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
^You mean DPG was porkin' Katie-girl in Vegas under the alias of Kevin?

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2011, 08:00 PM
As far as the OP knows, Kevin and DPG are the same person. The whole "welcher" thing could just be a ruse to get some action.

Not saying it is, but who knows? With one poster having 40 accounts, it's impossible for anyone but mods to know.

it's Welsher baby

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 08:47 PM
^You mean DPG was porkin' Katie-girl in Vegas under the alias of Kevin?
:lol

DPG21920
09-08-2011, 09:01 PM

You are the dumbest old man on ST. I don't normally say things like that, but you are. I'm not saying that's bad or you aren't a good person, just dumb.

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 09:10 PM
You are the dumbest old man on ST. I don't normally say things like that, but you are. I'm not saying that's bad or you aren't a good person, just dumb.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2011, 09:12 PM

and you're the most fucked over...:lol

ElNono
09-08-2011, 09:14 PM

tbh, they welched on DD too, IIRC. Thus my comment about welching fellow Lakerfan.

DMC
09-08-2011, 09:40 PM
tbh, they welched on DD too, IIRC. Thus my comment about welching fellow Lakerfan.

But it's like TruTV, not reality, ACTuality.

DMC
09-08-2011, 09:41 PM
The truth is that I am giving this ^ online persona the benefit of the doubt that you aren't stupid enough to wager 500.00 against a name on a forum that allows multiple user names, with no mediation.

The alternative doesn't bode well for you, sorry to say.

LkrFan
09-08-2011, 10:15 PM
The truth is that I am giving this ^ online persona the benefit of the doubt that you aren't stupid enough to wager 500.00 against a name on a forum that allows multiple user names, with no mediation.

:lmao

:corn:

DPG21920
09-08-2011, 11:29 PM

You are an idiot. Serious question if you are truthful enough to answer: How old are you?

If you are over 30 and posting on an internet forum with the absolutely horrific posts that you do, I am sure you would be tremendously embarrassed if your friend, family or Luby's server saw the type of things you post. I am fairly certain you are older which is why I ask. . .

DPG21920
09-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Also, just to prove how dumb you appear to others, I will refute your one go to stance. You keep clinging to the fact people can have multiple user names (which only you can't figure out which trolls belong to whom, your brain just defaults to DoK). My question is, what risks are there in making a bet on here, even if someone has multiple user names? It's not like I gave them cash to hold onto and lost my money. They didn't pay and I'm not out anything, so again, with very simple low level thinking it was easy to negate your most well thought out take.

DMC
09-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Also, just to prove how dumb you appear to others, I will refute your one go to stance. You keep clinging to the fact people can have multiple user names (which only you can't figure out which trolls belong to whom, your brain just defaults to DoK). My question is, what risks are there in making a bet on here, even if someone has multiple user names? It's not like I gave them cash to hold onto and lost my money. They didn't pay and I'm not out anything, so again, with very simple low level thinking it was easy to negate your most well thought out take.

The risk is you lose and if you are willing to pay, you are playing a no win game. Your only options are to break even or lose, not a game I would wager on.

Now if you want to contend that you would not pay if you lost, you are a welcher too and the point is moot all around. However I think you would pay (if there was ever a bet to begin with) which makes you an idiot.

It's not rocket science.

Perhaps I gave you too much credit. Maybe you are that fucking stupid.

I am not stupid enough to divulge personal information to someone I don't know. That's your game.

:lmao "you're stupid because you're posting on the internet"

DPG21920
09-09-2011, 10:52 AM
You have it wrong. You're stupid not because you post on the internet, you're stupid because you lack intelligence. The posting on the Internet forum as an old man while not being able to grasp the concept of trolling is embarrassing but that just highlights your stupidity, it's not what made you dumb. I'm sure you would be royally embarrassed to have someone you know read what you put on here.

Again, that doesn't make you a loser or terrible person it just makes you extremely dumb.

DPG21920
09-09-2011, 10:58 AM
The risk is you lose and if you are willing to pay, you are playing a no win game. Your only options are to break even or lose, not a game I would wager on.

Now if you want to contend that you would not pay if you lost, you are a welcher too and the point is moot all around. However I think you would pay (if there was ever a bet to begin with) which makes you an idiot.

It's not rocket science.

Perhaps I gave you too much credit. Maybe you are that fucking stupid.

I am not stupid enough to divulge personal information to someone I don't know. That's your game.

:'re posting on the internet"

Apparently it is rocket science to you bc you absolutely cannot figure out how the Internet works. There was no risk. None. You are also failing to grasp the basic sense of how things work here. Most everyone knew he would welsh, but I said from the beginning that the ridicule from losing the bet (which since then has pretty much led to an Internet meme) was the true prize. No different from betting no money but being able to one up someone with your superior intellect and boss status (which I shouldn't have told you about considering your condition, I apologize that was mean of me and I don't roll like that. I'm just here to talk basketball. )

Giuseppe
09-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Not a fuckin' dimePERIOD

DMC
09-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Apparently it is rocket science to you bc you absolutely cannot figure out how the Internet works. There was no risk. None. You are also failing to grasp the basic sense of how things work here. Most everyone knew he would welsh, but I said from the beginning that the ridicule from losing the bet (which since then has pretty much led to an Internet meme) was the true prize. No different from betting no money but being able to one up someone with your superior intellect and boss status (which I shouldn't have told you about considering your condition, I apologize that was mean of me and I don't roll like that. I'm just here to talk basketball. )

Help the innernet is chasin me! :madrun:madrun

DPG21920
09-09-2011, 06:24 PM
That wasn't GNSF of you at all. Just let it go. I already said being dumb doesn't make you a bad person, why can't you just stop responding?

Cue the ":lmao :lol from the guy who just responded :lmao :lmao :lmao"

DMC
09-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Hey, down here... pay attention to me.... now...
:madrun

DPG21920
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Didn't call that one early.

DMC
09-09-2011, 07:08 PM
must.... respond... must.... respond... muuuu....

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10000000/KIRK-james-t-kirk-10041628-550-401.jpg