PDA

View Full Version : So Exactly When Did Mav Fan Quit On Their Team

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2011, 07:59 PM
I was scanning a post and found the following conversation between Cully and DMC and it got me to wondering. Just when did Mav fan abandon the Mavs..it absolutely had to be just before the Lakers series. Mav fan feared Kobe to such a great degree they gave up hope, jumped shipped before the series, layed down, waved a white flag from their booty holes and committed suicide. When they realized Kobe's soldiers mailed in their hearts this year then Mav fan wanted to re-join the bandwagon. All of the Mav Crews are guilty of this...they quit just like Lebron did against Boston in 2010. Now they have no voice despite their bullshit ass Cryo title. :lol

Pathetic SOB's

Originally Posted by Giuseppe http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5401232#post5401232)
Frankly the problem stems primarily from Mav's Fan not being able to act like somebody in the light of their NBA Championship. Ipso facto there is now a void where once we (Lakers) (Celtics) (Spurs) reigned as an NBA Champion should.

Originally Posted by DMC http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5401232#post5401232)That's because the majority of them quit the team before the big win.

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 08:04 PM
I have to admit, Kevin, I don't hold it against any fan if they quit and then come back. It's the nature of beast.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2011, 08:07 PM
I have to admit, Kevin, I don't hold it against any fan if they quit and then come back. It's the nature of beast.

but what if they quit and then do this shit: :lol

ir11oAYxQYI

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
and Cully when Katie girl steps out the shower please hand her a towel to dry off with that's been heated and warmed. If you don't have a towel warmer then put it in the dryer or microwave and hand it to her just as she steps out...tell her I said the heat of the towel as she drys her deep butt crack will send shivers up her spine..Compliments of Kevon...the suave version of Kevin lol

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Then I blame 'em.

Fuck, I understand their fears & dread going into that series with Los Angeles. All the years of misery and disappointment. Honestly, I was looking forward after they'd rang to hear their stories of trial and tribulations, of tears and exhultation. It never happened. It was business as usual.

It's the damnest thing I've ever seen.

Koolaid_Man
09-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Then I blame 'em.

Fuck, I understand their fears & dread going into that series with Los Angeles. All the years of misery and disappointment. Honestly, I was looking forward after they'd rang to hear their stories of trial and tribulations, of tears and exhultation. It never happened. It was business as usual.

It's the damnest thing I've ever seen.

you're a fucking Katie girl genius :toast

Giuseppe
09-08-2011, 08:21 PM
and Cully when Katie girl steps out the shower please hand her a towel to dry off with that's been heated and warmed. If you don't have a towel warmer then put it in the dryer or microwave and hand it to her just as she steps out...tell her I said the heat of the towel as she drys her deep butt crack will send shivers up her spine..Compliments of Kevon...the suave version of Kevin lol

"C'mon, Cubby, take a shower with Katie-girl."

"Okay, sweetheart." I slipped off my Fruits and got in.

"Can I call you 'Kevin', Cubby?" Just this morning, okay?"

"Sure, baby, that will be fun."

"I'm glad you put this step ledge on the side of the shower stall." Katie rested her right foot upon it. It was the default signal to me.

"You like black cock, huh, angel?"

"Yes. It fills me up."

"Where's you husband at, Katie? I thought he liked to watch."

"I sent him on a wild goose chase. He won't be back for hours."

"Put your hands flat on the wall." I held her waist and situated it to an advantage. It peeks at me."

"Hurry, Kevin. Please."

I nestled close to it and let Girl back on to it.

"Fuck, you're big, Kevin. Pound me. Don't say anything. Just fuck."

hehateme
09-09-2011, 07:09 AM
(no homo) should be on this title thread.

Venti Quattro
09-09-2011, 07:10 AM
I regret opening this thread.

Stalin
09-09-2011, 04:30 PM
I regret opening this thread.

Co sign