PDA

View Full Version : BYU @ Texas

tlongII
09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Should be an interesting game. This is the type of game that Texas would lose last year so we'll see if they have improved. I'm interested because the Beavs play BYU later this year in Corvallis.

benefactor
09-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Hey Mack...how much more convincing you fucking need? DO NOT PUT GILBERT BACK IN THE GAME.

shyne
09-10-2011, 06:50 PM
He a mentally broken pussy, I feel like im watching David Carr back when he was with the Texans. Put Ash in, and leave Malcom fucken Brown in there!!

Amarelooms
09-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Texas sucks...another 5 wins if that...not sure how you can't have a decent QB or offense at a school like Texas.....Brown needs to go...pathetic

:elephant

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 07:01 PM
:lol

Amarelooms
09-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Also the play calling is complete shit....I could call a better game

tlongII
09-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Well they're not looking as pitiful as the Beavs did this morning.

Amarelooms
09-10-2011, 07:16 PM
lol shit QBs...all of them....complete chaos out there....Horns gonna get embarrassed

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 07:21 PM
lol GREG DAVIS NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!

Halberto
09-10-2011, 08:07 PM
The running game is going to be their offense this season. Garret Gilbert was such a let down.

shyne
09-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Pound malcom

leemajors
09-10-2011, 09:06 PM
much better in the 2nd. later gilbert

BRHornet45
09-10-2011, 09:15 PM
BYU should have easily won this game, but played way too conservative in the second half.

shyne
Yeah bitch. Showed some balls, like Harsin and his offense. Don't wanna see Gilbert ever again.

Halberto
Look how dumb you look now shitheads

shyne
09-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Texas is gonna pound people soon with brown and gray

Amarelooms
09-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Texas is gonna pound people soon with brown and gray

Son need to find a Freshman QB to play next year....also a decent TE would help open up the field. Brown will be solid no doubt

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Texas should drop out of the top 25 with that performance lmao

They got some serious beat downs coming to them from the likes of OU, OSU and A&M. Baylor and Mizzou on the road also, lol. Doubt they surpass 6-7 wins.

BRHornet45
09-10-2011, 09:23 PM

They got some serious beat downs coming to them from the likes of OU, OSU and A&M. Baylor and Mizzou on the road also, lol. Doubt they surpass 7 wins.

son y'all coming to the SEC or what?

Bruce Wayne
09-10-2011, 09:25 PM

They got some serious beat downs coming to them from the likes of OU, OSU and A&M. Baylor and Mizzou on the road also, lol. Doubt they surpass 6-7 wins.

Like the Faggies don't have beatdowns coming by the entire SEC :lmao

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:27 PM
son y'all coming to the SEC or what?

soon son, soon.

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Like the Faggies don't have beatdowns coming by the entire SEC :lmao

are you talking about next year? I'm talking about this year.

shyne
09-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Figured designated bitch would be in here running his mouth. As soon as he blows his load in Sisk mouth they will switch positions and Sisk will start posting. Aggs have a good team this year good luck to them. And if they actually win a good bowl game I will give them their props.

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Figured designated bitch would be in here running his mouth. As soon as he blows his load in Sisk mouth they will switch positions and Sisk will start posting. Aggs have a good team this year good luck to them. And if they actually win a good bowl game I will give them their props.

:lol

stretch
09-10-2011, 09:34 PM
gotta give ash the full time job imo

although case started looking more comfortable as the game went on

shipley is the shit though, total badass.

BRHornet45
09-10-2011, 09:35 PM
soon son, soon.

son if A&M is allowed into the SEC then they will be fighting it out with the bottom three (Vandy, Kentucky, and Ole Piss/Miss State any given year). they should stay put where they are in my opinion so that they can look better all year and then rely on winning a big bowl game.

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:38 PM
son if A&M is allowed into the SEC then they will be fighting it out with the bottom three (Vandy, Kentucky, and Ole Piss). they should stay put where they are in my opinion so they that they can look better all year and then rely on winning a big bowl game.

son, you might think that on the outside, but deep down you know that ain't true. once we stomp on arkansas this year, we'll show we can hang.

shyne
09-10-2011, 09:39 PM
This whole freshman class is only gonna get better as year goes on.

BRHornet45
09-10-2011, 09:40 PM
son, you might think that on the outside, but deep down you know that ain't true. once we stomp on arkansas this year, we'll show we can hang.

well son in my opinion Georgia should be kicked out of the SEC for that crap they pulled last week losing to Boise State. they were Boise's only legit competition all season long and now Boise will steady cruise the rest of the way and get a BCS Bowl game for it.

oh and Georgia also embarrassed the SEC in their bowl game last season when Central Florida High School anally raped them.

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Run defense was the best unit i saw tonight. The pass defense really looks bad, especially if you were playing a team that could actually throw the ball.

Offensive line wasn't very impressive IMO, not sure how young that unit is. Gilbert blows, McCoy looked decent and Ash looked good running the ball (they don't let him throw) Running backs are good. Receivers aren't.

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:44 PM
well son in my opinion Georgia should be kicked out of the SEC for that crap they pulled last week losing to Boise State. they were Boise's only legit competition all season long and now Boise will steady cruise the rest of the way and get a BCS Bowl game for it.

oh and Georgia also embarrassed the SEC in their bowl game last season when Central Florida High School anally raped them.

Son Mark Richt is done in Georgia, you can book that.

Bama/LSU clearly on top of the SEC right now.

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 09:45 PM
are you talking about next year? I'm talking about this year.

oh, so you wanna ignore the shit storm they're steering themselves into for the time being? Don't blame you

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:53 PM
oh, so you wanna ignore the shit storm they're steering themselves into for the time being? Don't blame you

Lol we'll probably win more games our first year in the SEC then Texas will this year in the big12 :lmao... and dont forget last year

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 09:55 PM
:lol and either way, we'll still put the beat down on you guys.... that is unless, you're scared to keep playing us.

shyne
09-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Young ship is a stud, secondary will struggle at times but they are young. Diggs is gonna be special you can take that shit to the bank.

Bruce Wayne
09-10-2011, 10:00 PM
:lol and either way, we'll still put the beat down on you guys.... that is unless, you're scared to keep playing us.

The irony of that post. "We're tired of bowing down to you, but would love to still play":lmao

Bruce Wayne
09-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Lol we'll probably win more games our first year in the SEC then Texas will this year in the big12 :lmao... and dont forget last year

And will still not win a bowl game :lmao

shyne
09-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Designated needs to change his team to Dallas mavericks cause he talks like their fans do. Except now Dallas fans can actually claim to have won something now, when I don't know when is the last time aggs won a bowl.

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 10:06 PM

lol dats true dey is skeered. btw who do you think the faggies will choke to in their bowl game this season? My money's on another sec school

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Designated needs to change his team to Dallas mavericks cause he talks like their fans do. Except now Dallas fans can actually claim to have won something now, when I don't know when is the last time aggs won a bowl.

great analogy

Oh, and their last bowl victory?...the good ol Galleryfurniture.com Bowl...in 2001 :lmao

shyne
09-10-2011, 10:10 PM
great analogy

Oh, and their last bowl victory?...the good ol Galleryfurniture.com Bowl...in 2001 :lmao

Lol what's the all time record?

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 10:13 PM
over their past 5 bowl games (all losses, 4 of them massacres) the point differential is 192-78 :lmao

13-19

the fact that it's only 32 is sad enough

Bruce Wayne
09-10-2011, 10:14 PM

13-19

1-9 since 1996 :lmao

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 10:17 PM
lol dats true dey is skeered. btw who do you think the faggies will choke to in their bowl game this season? My money's on another sec school

:lol tough talk coming from a guy who's team didn't even make a bowl this year. Are you going to make one this season? :lmao

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 10:18 PM

:lol I'm not the one who started talking shit. It's the butthurt sips who apparently "dont care" that were leaving :lmao .... That's obviously the case.

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 10:20 PM
here's some more fun trivia since the faggie's britches have gotten a little too big

the all time record in the Lone Star Showdown is 75-37-5

guess who's the 75 and who's the 37

I don't like to regulate so harshly but sometimes it just calls for it

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 10:24 PM
here's some more fun trivia since the faggie's britches have gotten a little too big

the all time record in the Lone Star Showdown is 75-37-5

guess who's the 75 and who's the 37

I don't like to regulate so harshly but sometimes it just calls for it

:lol that's true, facts don't lie.

What's sad is that you all seem to act like you have constantly continued to dominate us in football in your lifetime. How old are you 20? 30?

In the Modern era of football....

last 35 years: A&M 18 wins
Texas 17 wins

Last 25 years A&M 13 wins
Texas 12 wins

A lot of those victories that made our rivalry so lopsided were before scholarship limit rules and when A&M was strictly an all male- military academy.

:lmao acting like Texas has owned A&M when they actually have a losing record to A&M in YOUR lifetime.

Bruce Wayne
09-10-2011, 10:30 PM

What's sad is that you all seem to act like you have constantly continued to dominate us in football in your lifetime. How old are you 20? 30?

Texas 17 wins

Texas 12 wins

A lot of those victories that made our rivalry so lopsided were before scholarship limit rules and when A&M was strictly an all male- military academy.

:lmao acting like Texas has owned A&M when they actually have a losing record to A&M in YOUR lifetime.
:lmao Trying to dismiss Texas wins so that it makes it seem less onesided

CubanSucks
09-10-2011, 10:32 PM

Texas 17 wins

Texas 12 wins

are you trying to strengthen the analogy of faggie fans and mavs fans? Your team's entire season is based on the game(s) with one team (Longhorns and Spurs). Meanwhile, Texas was having a blast winning BCS games and a championship (4 total since the faggies won their 1)

they're like the ex-girlfriend hell bent on destroying you while you're having a great time with other girls

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 10:34 PM
:lmao Trying to dismiss Texas wins so that it makes it seem less onesided

I'm not. Just stating facts, god knows if it was the other way around, i'd be flaunting it also.

DesignatedT
09-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Your team's entire season is based on the game(s) with one team (Longhorns and Spurs). Meanwhile, Texas was having a blast winning BCS games and a championship (4 total since the faggies won their 1)

they're like the ex-girlfriend hell bent on destroying you while you're having a great time with other girls

That's not true.
I'm not a mavs fan
I agree you have been more successful in football?
Ok.

stretch
09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Run defense was the best unit i saw tonight. The pass defense really looks bad, especially if you were playing a team that could actually throw the ball.

Offensive line wasn't very impressive IMO, not sure how young that unit is. Gilbert blows, McCoy looked decent and Ash looked good running the ball (they don't let him throw) Running backs are good. Receivers aren't.

run defense was pretty damn good

pass defense started shaky, but after adjustments, BYU really struggled unless they were just passing in a vanilla zone.

o-line was rather streaky definitely, and outside of shipley, receivers didnt look good. but shipley looked really damn good though. if the run game keeps progressing, and they start giving malcolm brown more carries, they wont need much from the receivers anyway, aside from shipley to pick up occasional 1st downs on 3rd and short.

still a lot of work to do though... but benching Gilbert (hopefully for good) was the biggest step

Dex
09-10-2011, 11:45 PM
If that's what it takes to get rid of Gilbert, then so be it. Win/win.

ThePop
09-10-2011, 11:58 PM
I have a bad feeling Gilbert will start next week.

benefactor
09-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Gilbert has taken his last snap as the starting QB for Texas. Only an injury to both McCoy and Ash would make it happen.

Monostradamus
09-11-2011, 01:27 AM
once we stomp on arkansas this year

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Halberto
09-11-2011, 01:39 AM

I doubt that. Considering his terrible performance last year and the momentum shift from today's game, only a hard headed coach like Pop would start him. Hell, SHIPLEY HAD A BETTER PASSING GAME GILBERT. That says a lot.

DesignatedT
09-11-2011, 01:41 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Took long enough. I was waiting for one of you inbred degenerates to chime in on that quote.

Halberto
09-11-2011, 01:44 AM
DesignatedT, I had no idea you were such a hater.

ThePop
09-11-2011, 01:48 AM
I doubt that. Considering his terrible performance last year and the momentum shift from today's game, only a hard headed coach like Pop would start him. Hell, SHIPLEY HAD A BETTER PASSING GAME GILBERT. That says a lot.

With Mack, anythings possible.

Fun fact: Gilbert threw the same number of completions to Texas as he did to BYU.

DesignatedT
09-11-2011, 01:50 AM
:lol I'm not. It's all in good fun. Especially with the Arky fans, I have a good time with them every year in Dallas. Looking forward to Oct 1. Good times.

Sisk
09-11-2011, 11:59 AM

:lmao

1 point win at home vs. unranked opponent :lmao

5 star recruit QB :lol

leemajors
09-11-2011, 12:11 PM
i really liked what I saw out of the D in the second half, and those kids are just gonna gain more confidence. aside from a few boneheaded penalties they played great, bailing out the offense till the running game got going. more than anything, it was nice to see the whole team put out effort the entire game.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-11-2011, 12:53 PM
The defense in the second half was elite.
The sophomores in the secondary can fucking play.

Harsin's playcalling make our shitty O better than last year by default.

Malcolm Brown needs to be the every down back and we will be fairly decent on offense.

johngateswhiteley
09-11-2011, 07:01 PM

Texas 17 wins

Texas 12 wins

the rivalry is lopsided for a few reasons...

1) historically t.u. has had better teams

2) A&M has played most of the games on the road

3) A&M did not field a true football team in early years, but would still play t.u.

t.u. should be up in the series, but the lopsided overall record isn't very indicative of both teams, all things equal.

johngateswhiteley
09-11-2011, 09:44 PM
oh, and if t.u. plays like that in Kyle Field... A&M will annihilate them. Not that its news.

ThePop
09-11-2011, 10:28 PM
oh, and if t.u. plays like that in Kyle Field... A&M will annihilate them. Not that its news.

duh

CubanSucks
09-12-2011, 12:04 AM
lol 1939
lol 13-19
lol .599 to .717 all time records