PDA

View Full Version : Better league: NBDL vs Greek League

ElNono
09-09-2011, 04:39 PM
I was making a ranking of leagues earlier today and I was struggling to figure out which one of these leagues is the better one. On one hand, the NBDL has had decent talent like Shannon Brown, Antonio Daniels, Antoine Walker, etc.

The Greek League on the other hand, had talent like Josh Childress (who probably looked like MJ shooting over 50% there), and seemingly will have Corey Maggette for about 20 days until he realizes he ain't getting paid.

Which one you think it's the better league? why?

Ultimately I opted for the NBDL because at least there you have a more direct chance of getting into an NBA team.

TE
09-09-2011, 04:39 PM
NBDL, no doubt.

Mel_13
09-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I was making a ranking of leagues earlier today and I was struggling to figure out which one of these leagues is the better one. On one hand, the NBDL has had decent talent like Shannon Brown, Antonio Daniels, Antoine Walker, etc.

The Greek League on the other hand, had talent like Josh Childress (who probably looked like MJ shooting over 50% there), and seemingly will have Corey Maggette for about 20 days until he realizes he ain't getting paid.

Which one you think it's the better league? why?

Ultimately I opted for the NBDL because at least there you have a more direct chance of getting into an NBA team.

:rollin

PGDynasty24
09-09-2011, 05:02 PM
NBDL no doubt

Nick, the Nazi
09-09-2011, 05:17 PM
If NBDL has more than two teams, it's a no-brainer.

Dex
09-09-2011, 06:09 PM
NBDL without question. Their players also smell better, too.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Last I checked, the NBDL actually has real basketball gyms and doesn't have to hold its games in barns.

lol barn leagues