:lmao "Manning is gonna prepare Collins and do everything he can to help"
:lmao Manning not even being at the game

Lincoln
09-11-2011, 01:01 PM
:lmao :lmao

what a fuckin loser

Spursfan092120
09-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Not going with the "what a loser" part, but as much as I didn't think it was possible, I think some people didn't realize just how important Peyton was to this team. He IS the Colts.

4>0rings
09-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Wade Phillips = GOAT

HarlemHeat37
09-11-2011, 01:07 PM
This was one of the easiest bets I've ever made in my life, tbh..

Not only was it an easy bet with the book, I have a friend that cheers for the Colts that actually dropped another $40 with me on them covering the spread:lol..

Sometimes, the value of certain players is overstated, but Manning carries that team as much as any player in NFL history, and anybody should have known that IMO..

dirk4mvp
09-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Not going with the "what a loser" part, but as much as I didn't think it was possible, I think some people didn't realize just how important Peyton was to this team. He IS the Colts.

Uh what?

Spursfan092120
09-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Uh what?

Quite simple...Lincoln called SpursFanFirst a loser...I said, I'm not going to call him a loser, but I don't think he really understood how important Peyton was to the Colts...he's not a "Plug and Play" piece.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 01:13 PM
I agree with 90210 that she's retarded and didn't realize how bad the Colts are without him, but I think she was one of very few. Most people knew the Colts without Peyton are in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 01:13 PM
What was the spread, Harlem?

dirk4mvp
09-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah who the hell has said anything other than the colts are a bag of suck
without peyton?

Spursfan092120
09-11-2011, 01:15 PM
I agree with 90210 that she's retarded and didn't realize how bad the Colts are without him, but I think she was one of very few. Most people knew the Colts without Peyton are in the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.

True...Not saying she's retarded exactly, but I really had to give a second look at when she had the comment saying Peyton would make sure Collins was ready, and the Colts would be ok.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Yeah who the hell has said anything other than the colts are a bag of suck
without peyton?
SpursFanFirst

HarlemHeat37
09-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Texans -8.5..

dirk4mvp
09-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Sff is an underrated homer tho. She probably still thinks nd is a title contender.

4>0rings
09-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Best game ever :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 01:23 PM
The good thing is whoever owns the troll LOL Texans is probably gonna have to go a season without using it

Lincoln
09-11-2011, 01:35 PM
yuhh my niggas in red n white are tappin dat ass.

Spursfan092120
09-11-2011, 01:39 PM
In_ianapolis Colts

IronMexican
09-11-2011, 01:43 PM
"Manning isn't the whole team" J2 told me:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 01:47 PM
:lol "J2"

SpursFanFirst
09-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Wow, some of you bring so much to this forum, starting with DOK.
I never said Peyton would be at the game. He just had surgery, for crying out loud.

This is the FIRST game of the season with a QB who has been with the team for a whole 3 weeks, trying to learn the most difficult offensive system in the league.
Collins needs to relax, and he'll be fine.
By fine, I never once said this team is a SB contender. By fine, I never said this team will go undefeated. By fine, I mean, the world is not going to come to an end with Collins lining up behind center. It's not Painter, and that's the important thing.

But go ahead...start your little threads about "lol Colts." "lol SFF." "lol __" Congrats on really bringing something to the forum.

Oh, and no one, NO ONE has ever doubted what Peyton brings to this team. But Peyton out is not the end of life as we know it. Dramatic much?

How about if you stop worrying about the Colts and start following your own team. Who is it this year anyway - Packers?

SpursFanFirst
09-11-2011, 02:24 PM

Wrong.

SpursFanFirst
09-11-2011, 02:27 PM
True...Not saying she's retarded exactly, but I really had to give a second look at when she had the comment saying Peyton would make sure Collins was ready, and the Colts would be ok.

Again, ya'll read way too much into "fine," but I've already covered that.

By saying that Peyton would work with Collins, that wasn't to imply that Collins would become Peyton, people.

But again, I realize that the people on here want to read things the way the want to read them to ensure that they're correct.

SpursFanFirst
SpursFanFirst

Wrong.

SpursFanFirst
Sff is an underrated homer tho. She probably still thinks nd is a title contender.

Never once did I say ND was a title contender, but I'm a fan. I'll watch them no matter what. Again, way to assume.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Wow, some of you bring so much to this forum, starting with DOK.
I never said Peyton would be at the game. He just had surgery, for crying out loud.

This is the FIRST game of the season with a QB who has been with the team for a whole 3 weeks, trying to learn the most difficult offensive system in the league.
Collins needs to relax, and he'll be fine.
By fine, I never once said this team is a SB contender. By fine, I never said this team will go undefeated. By fine, I mean, the world is not going to come to an end with Collins lining up behind center. It's not Painter, and that's the important thing.

But go ahead...start your little threads about "lol Colts." "lol SFF." "lol __" Congrats on really bringing something to the forum.

Oh, and no one, NO ONE has ever doubted what Peyton brings to this team. But Peyton out is not the end of life as we know it. Dramatic much?

How about if you stop worrying about the Colts and start following your own team. Who is it this year anyway - Packers?
So when you said the Colts would be fine, all you were saying was that Peyton Manning's injury wasn't going to lead to an apocalypse?

Thanks for assuring me the world isn't gonna end because of Peyton Manning's injury. Funny you aren't willing to say anything regarding how "fine" the actual Indianapolis Colts will be without Manning.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Wrong.
So you admit the Colts are a bag of suck without Peyton?

I didn't know bag of sucks were generally "fine"

Lincoln
09-11-2011, 02:44 PM
sff is prob some fatass ugly bitch that no guy would plow on simply cuz she looks like a whale and has cellulite running up and down her fat ass cheeks imo

SpursFanFirst
09-11-2011, 02:44 PM
So when you said the Colts would be fine, all you were saying was that Peyton Manning's injury wasn't going to lead to an apocalypse?

Thanks for assuring me the world isn't gonna end because of Peyton Manning's injury.

Well, you wouldn't know it by the way some of you drama queens are running around acting like the season is over before it even begins.

The Colts without Peyton will never look like they do WITH Peyton. Wow. What a serious revelation.
But Kerry Collins is a better option than Curtis Painter every. single. time. He just needs to settle down.

SpursFanFirst
09-11-2011, 02:45 PM
sff is prob some fatass ugly bitch that no guy would plow on simply cuz she looks like a whale and has cellulite running up and down her fat ass cheeks imo

haha Oh the insults from some anonymous poster on the internet. How fun.

SpursFanFirst
09-11-2011, 02:46 PM
I am officially done with this site. Without Kori and LJ posting, the quality has gone downhill in every forum.
Good job, guys.

4>0rings
09-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Sounds like a blackman's dream tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-11-2011, 02:47 PM
I am officially done with this site. Without Kori and LJ posting, the quality has gone downhill in every forum.
Good job, guys.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
09-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Shit didn't know that was a girl. =[ Never got to meet her =[

Lincoln
09-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Bye :lmao :lmao