PDA

View Full Version : In real life

cantthinkofanything
09-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't spend so much time in a club where they don't serve drinks and everyone is an asshole.

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2011, 05:03 PM
I wouldn't spend so much time in a club where they don't serve drinks and everyone is an asshole.

that's where you wrong homie..I'm serving that shit up all day and night...:toast

HvGKfsH-EZo 25wviijhpQk

cantthinkofanything
09-12-2011, 05:06 PM
that's where you wrong homie..I'm serving that shit up all day and night...:toast

fucking Ice Cube...

Bobby Boucher
09-12-2011, 05:23 PM
How come after a year and a half on this site you only recently suddenly started posting 10 times more than usual and got all obnoxious?

Koolaid_Man
09-12-2011, 05:40 PM
How come after a year and a half on this site you only recently suddenly started posting 10 times more than usual and got all obnoxious?

old toothless fucker got a morbid medical diagnosis...I'm talking real morbid like hemorrhoids ass hemorrhaging morbid... :lol

He wants to go out with a bang...and what better way to accomplish that than by stepping up to Kool :lol

cantthinkofanything
09-12-2011, 05:44 PM

hmmm. well, work is a little slower so I have more time to post. also, I was banned for several months, so that cut back my posting. I don't think I'm anymore obnoxious though. But I'll maybe make an effort to tone it down some.