Remember the Seattle series 2005

Don't get complacent....

Take care of business!

spursupporter
06-14-2005, 09:47 AM
that only happen in semifinals

MadDog73
06-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Spurs do remember. In fact, it was one of the first things Tim mentioned after winning game 2.

I expect a closer game tonight, but if the Pistons win, it will be because they just played the best game of the Playoffs, not because the Spurs were overconfident.

Jimcs50
06-14-2005, 09:51 AM
It does not matter, Spurs will win at least 1 game in Detroit to bring it home.

Spurs could lose tonight, no doubt, but Detroit will not win game 4, if they win tonight....I promise you that.

boutons
06-14-2005, 09:55 AM
These Spurs are playing so much better than May 04, and even than May 05.

June 05 Spurs are a totally diferent team.

Think back to the Spurs losses @Pacers and @Knicks. Who Were Those Guys?

Re-watching Game2, I started to feel that the trophy will be awarded June 16.

Everybody notify your boss that you may be calling in sick June 17!! :lol

Jimcs50
06-14-2005, 09:57 AM
These Spurs are playing so much better than May 04, and even than May 05.

June 05 Spurs are a totally diferent team.

Think back to the Spurs losses @Pacers and @Knicks. Who Were Those Guys?

Re-watching Game2, I started to feel that the trophy will be awarded June 16.

Everybody notify your boss that you may be calling in sick June 17!! :lol

:depressed

I can not cancel a whole day of patients....fuck this shit. Why do they always have the parade during the week????

1Parker1
06-14-2005, 10:18 AM
We should have our own mini Parade for all the Spurs fans in Philly--me, Alvarez, and Rummpd (Sounds like fun :rolleyes)

It's not like we're gonna get a chance at a championship in this city anytime soon :lol

spur219
06-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Gotta take care of business. The Spurs have to show that killer instinct and keep the Pistons down while they are down. If the series becomes 3-0 it will become much different than if it goes 2-1. That will bring the Pistons back up and get a lot of hope. Spurs gotta take care of business.

samikeyp
06-14-2005, 10:53 AM
how about "remember you need four wins"?

Its not over folks.

Let's get game 3.

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 10:53 AM
It does not matter, Spurs will win at least 1 game in Detroit to bring it home.

Spurs could lose tonight, no doubt, but Detroit will not win game 4, if they win tonight....I promise you that.

I will hang onto this for later. ..

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 10:55 AM

I can not cancel a whole day of patients....fuck this shit. Why do they always have the parade during the week????

Don't worry. You won't have to.

Flea
06-14-2005, 01:08 PM
I will hang onto this for later. ..

Hang on to the quotes the way I have hung on to this one from you. This was after game 1.

Actually, the Heat looked like more competition. The Heat looked stronger than the Spurs. I can assure you our boys are not worried and if you know anything about the Pistons, their resiliance is unbeliievable..

Ya think they are worried yet?

HULKAROCK
06-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Hang on to the quotes the way I have hung on to this one from you. This was after game 1.

Ya think they are worried yet?

Not bad with the reference. To be honest. NO I don't think they're worried. They can't be. If they want to repeat, they have to go out and play solid basketball and not the garbage they've been playing in one and two.. They know this. They can't listen to ESPN or anything else, only coach Brown.

constantstate
06-14-2005, 04:56 PM
the way its worked out so far, this is the game where we get to see how good the spurs really are - cause I dont think anyone expected 2 "full-out" blowouts? everything will be tilted in detroit's favor. im kinda thinking game 3 will be ugly and low scoring - alot more like game 1 than game 2.

Xolotl
06-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Once again I would go back to baseball and say, the Yanks were up 3-0 and still found a way to blow the series.

boutons
06-14-2005, 05:00 PM
The denigration of the 2 blowouts @SBC with "all the Spurs did was hold homecourt" is so much denying BS, since Champions are supposed to win anywhere, as Pistons/fans have been telling themselves/everybody for so long, eg, Game7 vs Heat.

I think the Pistons STILL don't know WTF hit them in Games 1 and 2.

combs84
06-14-2005, 05:03 PM

You swear an awful lot for somebody that thinks we are all "assholes" because we don't hate Sheed because he swears.

constantstate
06-14-2005, 05:07 PM
xolotl, the yanks were up 3-0 and found a way to make history...as in...it doesnt happen often for a reason kinda history. every team down 3-0 and up 3-0 will bring that up forever now. i think phoenix fans did that this year too?

mookie2001
06-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Don't get complacent....

i cant believe you used that word, are you an NBA player or an NBA analyst?

why dont you just add that parker has to be aggressive and everyone on this team is humble and confident, then if they lose, say they were overconfident and not humble