PDA

View Full Version : A females reaction to...

4>0rings
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
someone writing her a note, in class, saying she has the best ass in the room?

Sure, you could tell her but I don't think it would get the reaction wanted.

Yay or nay?

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2011, 12:25 PM

Yay or nay?

If you're a senior, go ahead. You'll probably go off to different colleges next year anyway and never see her again.

baseline bum
09-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Being a Spurs fan, you're going to have to find a classy way to do it. Perhaps in a Hallmark card or something.

mrsmaalox
09-13-2011, 12:36 PM

Yay or nay?

It depends. Tell us what is the reaction you want and we'll be more able to predict if the note method will work. Do you want her to laugh or cry? Act surprised or act pissed off? Like you or hate you?

baseline bum
09-13-2011, 12:38 PM
You should probably include a sketch of the booty in your note.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Use crayons.

jag
09-13-2011, 12:43 PM
In a very non-creepy way, you should start by telling her how great your taste in women is. Then wait a little while and tell her how great her ass is.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Just friend her on Facebook and poke her. It wouldn't be as childish.

jag
09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
If she's a ho just call it her ass. If she's really classy call it a hiney... maybe she'll laugh, but she'll get the point.

4>0rings
09-13-2011, 12:50 PM
if you just told it to her you could always deny it later but if you write a note now she has evidence for the incoming sexual harassment suit :D
I didn't think of that, you might be right.

It depends. Tell us what is the reaction you want and we'll be more able to predict if the note method will work. Do you want her to laugh or cry? Act surprised or act pissed off? Like you or hate you?Just wanting her to smile, a laugh wouldn't be bad.

You should probably include a sketch of the booty in your note.That's a great idea, I could sketch it instead of saying it, maybe that's a sexual harrasment loophole. :tu

4>0rings
09-13-2011, 12:51 PM
If she's a ho just call it her ass. If she's really classy call it a hiney... maybe she'll laugh, but she'll get the point.
She's not classy but hiney could still get a smile...

jag
09-13-2011, 12:54 PM
She's not classy but hiney could still get a smile...

You gotta make her think your opinion actually matters. If she thinks you tell it to every girl then you're just another creepy dude. Make up some lie about never saying that to another girl before or some nonsense like that. Make her think you have good taste.

mrsmaalox
09-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Just wanting her to smile, a laugh wouldn't be bad.

Well there are a lot of ways to make a female smile or laugh without objectifying her body-----and those other methods might even impress her favorably or help her to like you---if thats really the reaction you want ;)

4>0rings
09-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Well there are a lot of ways to make a female smile or laugh without objectifying her body-----and those other methods might even impress her favorably or help her to like you---if thats really the reaction you want ;)
But women love when guys objectify their body, you don't think a compliment about her lovely ass would be in her mind all day?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-13-2011, 01:30 PM
But women love when guys objectify their body, you don't think a compliment about her lovely ass would be in her mind all day?
some women just hide it better than others.

Bill_Brasky
09-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Just tell her she got an onion booty.......so good it makes you wanna cry.

mrsmaalox
09-13-2011, 02:05 PM

Well I suppose that depends on the individual woman; just be aware that if her ass is really that lovely, you probably aren't the first to have noticed it and you won't be approaching her with anything she hasn't heard before. It's possible that you will get the smile you want, but the thought inside is "Great, another oaf who likes my ass" and then put out of her mind forever. There are just so many better ways to put yourself "in her mind all day" but if that is your preferred method, I say go for it and good luck :toast

Ass Man
09-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Unless she is totally clueless she already knows.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-13-2011, 02:28 PM
some women just hide it better than others.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-13-2011, 02:31 PM
How many people are in this room?

pkbpkb81
09-13-2011, 02:34 PM
:ttiwwp:

Viva Las Espuelas
09-13-2011, 02:39 PM
How many people are in this room?

An easy way to check is to hit Alt+F4 :tu

mavs>spurs
09-14-2011, 02:53 AM
your sure she can recognize your hand writing or not?