PDA

View Full Version : Warren going after Brown's Seat

Nbadan
09-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Time to get Kennedy's seat back into the party where it belongs....

...can't wait to see Brown run from the teacher's unions

:lol

Former White House financial reform adviser Elizabeth Warren will officially launch her campaign for U.S. Senate from Massachusetts on Wednesday, challenging incumbent Republican Sen. Scott Brown.

“The pressures on middle class families are worse than ever, but it is the big corporations that get their way in Washington,” Warren said in a statement. “I want to change that. I will work my heart out to earn the trust of the people of Massachusetts.”

Warren has been exploring a run in recent weeks, and has been on a listening tour of the state.

Brown was elected to the Senate in a special election in January 2010, following the death of long-time Sen. Ted Kennedy, in a stunning upset against Democratic state Attorney General Martha Coakley. A recent survey showed Brown leading the lesser-known Warren by 44%-35%, but with the incumbent below the crucial 50% mark in a state that is expected to vote Democratic by a wide margin in the presidential race.

Talking Point Memo (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/09/elizabeth-warren-officially-launching-senate-campaign-against-scott-brown.php?ref=fpblg)

2012 will be interesting, not because of Obama, I think he locked 2012 with his new jobs Bill, a platform to run on besides... stupid tea-baggers.... but with the Senate and House....a referendum on the tea party? You betcha!

Crookshanks
09-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Talking Point Memo[/url]

2012 will be interesting, not because of Obama, I think he locked 2012 with his new jobs Bill, a platform to run on besides... stupid tea-baggers.... but with the Senate and House....a referendum on the tea party? You betcha! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
09-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Go team!

Nbadan
09-13-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah...go team....you obviously know nothing about Elizabeth Warren

:rolleyes

ElNono
09-13-2011, 11:25 PM
I don't. Who is she?